Iran will CUT OFF the US oil supply

>sanction Iran
>make Iraq attack them
>sanction them some more
>keep bombing them from time to time
>Iran keeps growing more powerful anyway
Is it because they're Aryans?

Attached: 1545089249637.png (655x815, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlxNnQsbQAE
youtube.com/watch?v=wvoSuRXsklQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hMbeiARzpwo
youtube.com/watch?v=ciStnd9Y2ak
youtube.com/watch?v=7kBCMEUuSNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you feel it? WW3 is just around the corner.

Attached: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (750x725, 161K)

Us has own oil reserves they didnt even touch yet for exactly this occasion.

Iran might not be the happy la la land, but ameriburgers are a chronic pulsating pain in the ass...

Dont talk like that about your new 2nd greatest ally.

They always do this it makes the price of oil go higher for a little while and they make more money.

>Iran will CUT OFF the US oil supply
Iran has access to the Permian Basin?

Attached: 1404679795856.jpg (640x480, 55K)

pretty sure our shale oil also greatly boosted our oil output as well.

A. The US does not need middle eastern oil, Europe and Asia do.
B. Iran is not capable of closing the Straits of Hormuz. They would get BTFO in a week by fucking South Korea's Navy if it came to it, much less by any relevant European power or, God forbid for Iran's sake, the USN.

This is an empty threat meant to pander to morons.

Oil is a commodity. If Iran blockades the gulf and supply dwindles prices will rise. And US oil will always get sold to the highest bidder, if the US wants to use their domestic oil they'll have to pay the inflated price.

>mfw too fat to be drafted
>mfw I have asthma so I cant join anyway
>mfw food shortages will make me skinny
>mfw factory labor will get me Jow Forums
>mfw I'll be fit and at home not fighting in a pointless war
>mfw I cuck all the draftees

Attached: 1546759564325.jpg (250x245, 7K)

typical cuck response.

Oh, it's a german, why am i not surprised?

dont be retarded. the us would bomb the shit out of the iranian blockade.

>If Iran blockades the gulf and supply dwindles prices will rise. And US oil will always get sold to the highest bidder, if the US wants to use their domestic oil they'll have to pay the inflated price.
Wrong. It is not a commodity with a fixed supply - the US and Saudi Arabia could both increase their output or let their their reserves flow into the market to increase the short term supply and bring prices back down. This is something both of them can and would do just to fuck with Iran. Again, this is a 100% empty threat for retards.

>US is now a net exporter of oil, iran is irrelevant
also op is a faggot

You won’t do anything because you’re fat now.

Europe gets its oil from the gulf, not america. We are net oil exporters

Europe is fucked tho

Attached: 10A6F5E1-3F04-43DC-921D-0DFF4583F7BB.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Why do you seem to believe the US government has direct control of united states oil?

How would Iran cut off oil to us? If they attempted to blockade the strait of Hormuz, they’d get blasted out of the water within 30 seconds

I guess that's why they want some of that delicious russian pipeline up their ass.

>no more oil
>this means WWIII
Why do you guys fall for sensationalist news?

This would be an open declaration of war on Iran, do you not see the issue there?

Iran cant cut off oil at all since we export more oil than we import.

Because the US government controls the US strategic oil reserve you stupid fucking leaf.

Also they control Saudi Arabia.

You have asthma, you can never get fit, especially if you're currently overweight. Good luck fucking a bunch of 3/10s nerd, I'll be fucking the locals and kidnapping a warbride after dominating our enemies.

>If Iran blockades the gulf

Attached: get a load of this guy.gif (400x221, 344K)

>no more oil

Its a meme. The USA produces more oil than we use. Theres no reason at all to attack another oil shithole. This is europes problem

Can we stop all this fighting with Iran and join them in bombing Saudi and Israel? Tired of this shit.

Hes right jou know

Jokes on them, we have the most oil in the world

I think that barrel of oil shoul go to 500$ just in case. Fucking fossilfuel-heads dont want to buy in confy electric cars and renewable electicity.

So would Iran embargoing you would be serious enough to dig into your ww3 endtimes reserve or is it not an issue? You understand the united states is capitalist and almost* all of the oil is privately controlled and entirely at the whim of market prices.

Iran is Israel's problem. Israel cannot sustain armed conflict, it's never happened once in their history without significant foreign intervention. Everything will be fine.

Europe is too cucked to even attempt to invade another country. Maybe if they'll pay us, we can do it. Otherwise, they can suck America's dick and beg Russia to give them oil.

>krauts rely on russia for natural gas and america for oil

america btfo for sure

The USA is now the world's largest oil producer, and its output will grow further as a bunch of new pipelines are coming online this year that will free up transport bottlenecks in getting it to market.

Dopey kraut, no wonder you lost WWII.

Foreign capital flowing into the US is a good thing.

>So would Iran embargoing you would be serious enough to dig into your ww3 endtimes reserve or is it not an issue?
Well we've done it ten times in the past for far more idiotic reasons so something tells me the US government knows quite a bit more than you. Let me explain how this works to you so your tiny mudslime brain can understand

>iran "closes" the straits of hormuz
>prices rise
>us announces they're sending their navy to open them and releasing a portion of their strategic oil reserves
> supply increases, prices stabilize
>us producers increase production to take advantage of the now higher prices
>saudi increases production to fuck with Iran and to lower prices so those us wells will shut off and they can maintain their marketshare
>we are now two weeks later
>USN gets to straits of hormuz
>one day later
>iran no longer controls the straits of hormuz
>oil prices drop like a stone
>the us government simply buys oil on the open market from us suppliers to replace what they released into the market two ago from the strategic oil reserve
>three weeks later
>ayatollah khamenei is found in a spider hole in US occupied tehran
Wow such hard

USA is an oil exporter, but keep masterbating over your EU fantasies, Hans.

Europe would just do and speed up the transition to a fossil fuel free economy. That's the plan anyway, high oil prices make the alternatives more competitive.

Russian natural gas is the cheapest in the world and Germany gets the best price. Compare North Stream gas prices to what Eastern Europe pays, Russian gas is so cheap that it lowers natural gas prices in all of Europe.

US LNG is 5-10 times more expensive (and Asians are still buying it because they don't have access to cheap Russian gas).

Because it is constitutional for the US government to tell business what to do and can even take over operation the business in a time of national emergency or war.

Lincoln suspended habeus courpose (likely butchered the spelling there) which is much harder than telling a company sales for us and Canadian refineries, and sales to our greatest friend Israel at below cost.

If this is true i renounce Trump and will testify that I wish I supported Shillary and Bubs residing in la casa blanco... And you and yours to the casa del wackos! And here's to all you bad people SINGMYFINGD!

Nigger the US already went through a period where a gallon was 4-5 dollars. Now it's down to below two dollars. I think the US can handle it for a while.

The whole world went through that period because oil is a commodity

As long as the country considers this to be a time of national emergency I would say job well done, Iran. I hope they have support from the chinese.

>because oil is a commodity
Yes, and currently it's commodity with a huge overglut of supply.

1. The US has oil reserves
2. The US is a net exporter of oil
3. The US gets most of its imported oil from Canada

In summary, Iran can go fuck itself.

See >The US does not need middle eastern oil, Europe and Asia do.
>Asia
Good luck with Chang goatfucker, I'm sure they'll be thrilled.

Iran has no such power you mouth breathing slag

this wouldn't be a problem if we weren't so reliant on oil.

Attached: 8964634165.jpg (1300x1198, 152K)

Hey Hitler, you realize that Iran cant blockade shit because the USA is still the motherfucking USA and has the biggest dick on land sea and air right? Or are you that fucking retarded? How fucking moronic does one have to be to think iran....fucking Iran has any chance against the USA? You're off your fucking rocker dip shit fuck

They can simply sink a large freighter or two, the actual width that's deep enough for supertankers is pretty narrow.
>At its narrowest point, the Strait of Hormuz is 21 miles wide, but the width of the shipping lane in either direction is only two miles wide, separated by a two-mile buffer zone.

Attached: file.png (583x379, 53K)

Iran would put up a hell of a fight if the US tried to invade, but if its just the US and Iran trying to control the two gulfs and the strait the US would win bigly. I don't think any major players would back up Iran with boots either, but the US would have the backing of many countries. China needs that oil and Russia would just use it as an opportunity for bargaining.

In other words this isn't going to happen.

The issue with this idea is that China needs oil too, and I doubt Russia cares enough to get involved in aggression like that. It really doesn't benefit Iran either, my guess is this is at most posturing on the part of Iranian demagogues.

Russia would love higher oil prices, Iran alone can supply half of China's demand.

that means they are threatening the Saudis since its a joint venture
RIP Iran

Of course they are. It's USA/KSA/Israel vs Iran/Assad/Hezbollah/Houthis. China and Russia don't have a problem with Iran

If Russia played along they'd get slapped with even more sanctions. If SA's oil isn't getting out then neither is Iran's. My money is on this being nothing.

USA vs IRAN
>on which side is Jow Forums?
>USA
>IRAN
>the Patrician choice: the route of most destruction

SA has been foaming at the mouth to fight Iran. They threatened to invade in 2017 if Iran doesn't shut the fuck up. Pakistan, being an enemy of an enemy fucking hates Iran so they might get in on the action.
I want someone to start some shit since it'll pull others into it and put an end to the faggy posturing. I want to see if itll agitate Egypt enough for them to make a move

The USA and Saudis can not even win against the Houthis, how should they win against Iran?

>conflict is about win/lose
it hasn't been this way in decades you dense faggot. its about resource grabs. U.S. gets paid either a percentage or are hired out as a flat out mercenary military to secure shit

Do you think that's more than posturing? They got a taste of what war is like in Yemen and the Saudi army's performance so far has been pathetic. Best military hardware money can buy but terrible officers and poorly trained soldiers.

Their whole military is plagued by princelings treating it like a toy army

America would just up our oil production. We’re already energy independent and aren’t at 100%. This move would hurt literally everyone but the us. I’m rooting for Iran to actually destroy Israel tho

I wish, it's not happening

It's funny because they have a law to send oil to Israel if it happens too

Truly the best ally

Not all oil is equal. The imported oil is higher quality.

if it creates a massive happening is all that matters.
Egypt proved exactly what you are saying. threw fuckloads of people and hardware at the enemy with garbage trained "soldiers" and got their asses raped.

If this fairytale were true, we would simply declare war or engineer a false flag. Iran isn't as much of a pushover as you claim. The ballistic missile threat is real.

WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN, CLANTON.

This is true too. Part of the reason shale isn't more prevalent is that the profit margins are too slim. If the price of oil goes up we're just going to see another shale boom.

>keeps growing stronger
Kek

blockades are an act of war! you worthless cuck!!! they would be declaring war on us and we would be defending ourselfs

who wrote this?
How fucking retarded are they?
We don't need Iran oil.
They are our competitor in sales.

>They are our competitor in sales.
Unlike Russia or Saudi Arabia you have a real economy that would suffer. What % of GDP is US oil?

God I wish that were me

youtube.com/watch?v=wlxNnQsbQAE
youtube.com/watch?v=wvoSuRXsklQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hMbeiARzpwo
youtube.com/watch?v=ciStnd9Y2ak
youtube.com/watch?v=7kBCMEUuSNw

Article from Dec 4th. It's not happening fellas

>If Iran blockades the gulf

Attached: retards in the rain.jpg (782x788, 321K)

>this
Fuck getting drafted. Thank god my brother can't be drafted due to his heart condition. My mom once told me she would be buy me a 1st class tocket to Canada if they tried to draft me.

Attached: 1546520943219.jpg (755x1080, 409K)

like someone else said oil is a commodity so if global supply drops the price is going to go up domestically anyways. there are other variables at play that make this scenario unlikely though.
like the other user said, the blockade would be an act of war in the first place. the global order wouldn't allow it if we ever get to that point

Iran will invade Canada. You're fucked.

just nuke israel already

Shale is slim profit margins which is why it’s not booming, but if Iran goes full retard and causes oil prices to rise you’re gonna see a huge shale boom which will increase us gdp. You’re a dumb cunt tho so I can understand why you’re trying so hard to shill

are you mad, if they mine the straight of hormuz its game over for many many months for most of the worlds shipping. also did you forget the zerg rush iranian war game where a us carrier fleet got btfo? easily btfo.

>The straight of Malacca
Ayyyy Malaka

>You have asthma, you can never get fit
you're rarted there are olympic athletes with asthma of course he could get fit.

Attached: more chromosodes bls.png (426x407, 97K)

>muhh blumpf pulling out of the middle east
kek here we go again

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

of course trump isnt going for the oil
its for ISRAEL

Attached: index.jpg (266x189, 9K)

>they would get btfo in a week
Tell me how that worked out in the iran Iraq was when the entire world was working against Iran again schlomo?

And then we'll blockade them from selling to anyone else. RIP Iran.

BTW Alaska has more oil sitting around than has ever been drilled so far in human history.

Isnt the US self sufficient on oil ?

They'd literally have to fight the rest of the gulf states and everyone they export to.

2/3 of the worlds nations would be asking us to nuke Tehran.

that's because you are jewish and the US army prevents the jews into entering the army due to "religious reasons" since the 1940's

>The kraut shilling for sandniggers
Imagine my shock!

Our time to shine

they have alaska this wont do shit

nigger this nigger is an iranian sandnigger shill using vpn

>schlomo
oh the irony when iranians failed to destroy iraq's nuclear reactor and israel did the job for them

Spend another $6 trillion to destroy Iran? We have been had.