I want to try heroin

Hello, I would like to take heroin. Could this board advice me on how to go about finding a trusted source for that, and how to know I will be getting the real pure deal, without added bullshit like fentanyl.

Attached: 1398099815620.gif (170x247, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/SpontaneousH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, I probably will want to try it only once. I wouldn't do it more than once per year.

It won't have any negative health problems if I only use it once, or once per year, right?

>I probably will want to try it only once
boy, are you in for a rude awakening...

It's a meme that heroin is addictive from the start. Plus, I have a good control of myself

user thats not how it works and yes it can have bad side effects from even once

haha ok buddy

gr8 b8 m8

No it isnt. Its a meme that it isn't addictive from the start.

why do u wanna ruin your life, you'll get addictive to it faster that you think

Just go to your local meth dealer and ask for the black dab they will know

Just kill yourself already

I want to try it because it is suppoused to feel extremely good. But the point is that I wouldn't get addicted. I would only use it once, or once a year tops.

I tried heroin once and I'm pretty sure if I didn't LOVE smoking weed and taking psychedelics all the time I would have continued using dope. So I would kind of agree that it is addictive from the start from experience if you aren't experienced with drugs to begin with. That's the caveat because trust me getting high no matter what it's from is fucking awesome... anyway, don't do heroin you moron. Why am I even wasting my time.

Why do you assume I am not experienced with drugs?

Figuring out how to order it online. Pretty easy. Heroin a good time brother have fun

With all the stupidity you're spewing, it's easy to assume that you're inexperienced with generally everything there is.

Try pharmaceutical opiates. Relatively safer, in that they don't have unknown bullshit cut with it.

Not applicable in my country, brother.

What? Name 1 thing I said that was stupid.

I heard a phrase before about opiates. "If you are not shooting it, you are wasting it."

I'd say try mdma and get some European poon if you want to feel like that. You're gonna fuck all your shit up lol

Tried the first one, not the second one (but almost, I did make out with a Spanish girl).

Yeah OP, you may think that you wouldn't get addicted, but you probably would. Heroin is also incredibly inexpensive, like seriously it's so cheap, so it would be too easy for you to get "just one more time."

I'm in the same boat though, I really would love to do heroin once. But I'd have to get it from a source that I know I'd NEVER be able to get it from again, and I would like to inject it so I'd have to have a trusted heroin addict friend who could help me and make sure I don't die lol, so pretty much the fucking moon.

There are tons of other drugs in this world, MDMA is wonderful, Shrooms are wonderful, Pot can be wonderful, why not experiment with less heavy stuff?

>There are tons of other drugs in this world, MDMA is wonderful, Shrooms are wonderful, Pot can be wonderful, why not experiment with less heavy stuff?
Why do people keep making the assumption that I am a total newbie... What the fuck?

>I'm in the same boat though, I really would love to do heroin once
Do you want to be heroin buddies? Do you use discord?

People assume this because you come off as very young by saying "hey Heroin ISN'T addicting!!!"
Also as people have already said yeah, there is a ton of shit that can happen just first time/rarely, you can still die

I don't have discord, I'm not a cool lady. I have skype katie.chic add it bruv.

Can I Skype you Katie? Different user. Just lonely and want to larp with a lady. M'lady

I have a Skype, but I am about to delete it because I don't use it much, if you get discord you can add me (BigGuy#8720), I use it because I have it on my phone and it is better . Do you have experience with other stuff? I also really want to do shrooms and dmt

Go get your own Roastie!!!
>REEEEEeeeeeeeeeee
GET OUT, GET OUT!!!!
>REEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: REEEEE 1.jpg (900x900, 129K)

don't try heroin, you'll regret it

AH YES OF COURSE, I WON'T GET ADDICTED, BECAUSE I'M SPECIAL AND THEREFORE WILL NOT GET ADDICTED.

>Hello, I would like to take heroin please
Just say that to your drug dealer. He won't beat you up.

To be frank, dont do it. Don't even try it. I grew up on the streets and trust me, once you try it you can't go back, and you'll want to do more. I was a junkie and it fucked up my life. Also, if you try to quit suddenly, you'll fucking die. You don't wanna end up like that. It took me years of rehab.

You’ll be back here in a couple weeks crying about addiction. You are the reason I have no sympathy for most addicts, because it takes a true retard to play with fire like this from the jump. Fucking why would you even want to risk it you idiot? Clearly it can take a turn for the worst very easily and if it does it just might kill you! FOR FUCKS SAKE RETARD DONT DO THIS IVE LOST FAMILY TO THIS FUCKING DRUG

I have self-restraint. But I do understand that most people don't.

>name 1 stupid thing I’ve said
>I’m only gonna use it once (or, you know, once a year haha) because I’m like, strong of will you know?
If you had any discipline you wouldn’t be curious about hard drugs in the first place. In the OP youre already showing signs of a person who makes excuses to continue doing self destructive things. You are not strong, not the type of strong that can break addiction easily. You will take this drug because you are likely the type of person who refuses to listen to reason, and you will become addicted. Maybe your life is already worthless and you want to throw it away, or maybe you’re pretending that being addicted won’t be *that* bad (it will, you’ll want to die), but either way you’re on the fast track to rock fucking bottom. I can tell. I hope the high is worth it.

But you guys are talking about all the bad stories about heroin use that you see repeated in the media and movies again and again, you never get to hear the good success stories though.
If you were addicted, or knew someone addicted, then I'm sorry that happened to you, but it doesn't apply to me. I am not an addictive kind on guy, you know? I have tried coke and I'm not addicted to it I have tried X and I'm not addicted to it either, same with alcohol, and some other stuff

The media isn’t misrepresenting heroin when they show it to be an extremely addicting and life-ruining substance. You think because you’ve dealt with drugs before you’re somehow better suited to handle it. This is irrational. Pure wishful thinking, you’re searching desperately for some rationale to make this absolutely foolish risk somehow more tolerable to yourself. Drug users experienced and green have all died by the needle and you’ll be the next if you don’t snap out of this erroneous curiosity. You have no clue what you’re in for.
There is no “success story” because the closest thing to one you get is someone taking the drug, being lucky enough to not have access to it again, and living the rest of their life being scared as fuck of needles, because they likely know well that one more exposure will get them right back on the hook. NO ONE tries this shit once and never has urges again. And these urges won’t be overcome through force of will. The only people who make it are people who through circumstance cannot get it again, likely in jail. Addiction means YEARS of battling yourself. I’m honestly sick of having to detail this out, too many people have fallen victim to this for people like you to continue acting this stupid.

I wonder how many times this has been said

reddit.com/user/SpontaneousH/

here's some advice. dont do heroin