Germany should lead europe

Germans are superior to other europeans. They should lead europe
Europeans should give up their soveregnity and language in favour of speaking german and becoming a german land.
Prove me wrong

Attached: 1547036146434.jpg (800x585, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lO6Hh_wrYYs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_émigré
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also I am not a german with a vpn or "here on vacation/work"tm
I m a regular brown romanian pic rel

Attached: 15470363648011436645669.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

Not in it's current state

youtube.com/watch?v=lO6Hh_wrYYs

Not in its current state, but the german spirit can still be revived.

Sorry, but Germany died in 1945

No they should not.

Do that, and Europe becomes a huge Belgium. Like Germany allready is, but noone sees it.

Lead to doom
again?

Attached: thereisonlyoneway.jpg (1750x1400, 1.2M)

mars in pula mea afara, nemtii sunt o specie pe cale de disparitie

EU is already the 4th reich

>mfw when they already are by way of the EU
>mfw when they're fucking it up for the 3rd time
>mfw no deal Brexit because of Merkel's REEing

Attached: UK Pepe.jpg (640x980, 100K)

Israelis are the superior race in Europe. They should surely lead us.

i rather have you out of the EU and i don't care where you go from there.
I'm just laughing about all the idiots i met in the UK who thought they could spend their retirement years in germany and thats off the table now Hahahaha

lose weight Fritz

>not wanting to retire to the south west
I'm glad they'll get fucked by this

Attached: Watermouth-North-Devon-Coast.jpg (1196x800, 242K)

>Germans
>Superior

Nope

Attached: IMG_5391.jpg (446x1406, 184K)

superior how?
with what?

They didnt even exist on the map for 900 out of the last 1,000 years and literally never won even 1 war, so military and historical superiority is out of the question.

Economic superiority?
Netherlands and many other european countries have way bigger exports ratio and income in general, so economic superiority is out of the question, too.

German culture is an oxymoron, the last element remaining of whatever even existed of german culture, ever, is a local beer festival, so cultural superiority is out of the question, too.

If you want to cuck yourself to another nation, sure romania go ahead, but at least pick a country worth cucking for.

Attached: half of germany is poor and want to immigrate.jpg (1238x1233, 375K)

they're already doing so and taking us all to the shitter with them.

I've stayed at that campsite on the high right. Loverly spot, even saw dolphins in the bay.

Why'd you lose Two World Wars then fag
Fuck you for losing

Attached: 1545548119697.jpg (1200x1200, 1.7M)

and you won and went to public school with niggers so whos laughing now faggot

Didn't see the flag i post while angry after reading it forgive me

Actually I didn't
Fuck you German fag

Romanians fucked up at Stalingrad and got the Germans encricled

Germanics in general should, but we should really get rid of a heap of our leaders, those who oppose the Germanic identity and heritage. A tree without roots die.

american involvement on the final outcome of WW2 had as much impact as a wet fart, though.
By the time these hobbits landed in france the russians were basically already knocking on berlins door.
Holywood sure spent many shekels to make people think otherwise.

lead us to extinction, you mean?

GOD WILLS IT

Attached: 1280px-Holy_Roman_Empire_at_its_territorial_apex_(per_consensus).svg.png (1280x896, 278K)

no, we're willing to give you Marseille though, good luck with that.

Well they gave it a good go considering the fought the Brits, yanks (thats you) and Soviets all which had their own strengths. In a better world my Amerikan friend.

I've Never really looked too deep into the key battles so this is news to me thank you for informing me So tell me how well equipped were the Romanians and how many men did they have

*drowns*

learning about HRE in school was hilarious, it was neither holy, roman or an empire, lol.

Maybe in the 30s

Germania or German Empire has a better ring to it.

This.

Attached: IMG_2447.jpg (1242x508, 109K)

Yes big fucking Rip I'm sorry america intervened
If only japan didn't fucking pull pearl harbor maybe we would've stayed out of it and remained isolationist just a little longer long enough for Germany to win against the soviets

Yeah, to be fair allying with Italy and Japan didn't really pay off... at all.

fuck you all crucchi

it had nothing to do with germany, though, almost half of it was italian, and had exactly zero military successes.
Reading about it was hilarious.

Based Franklin.

Attached: are germans even white.jpg (1196x1538, 480K)

HALF OF IT?
Are we looking at the same map? But yes, it was a bit of a sad tale.

based Frankling mistook Italians for Germans

Franklin took the final Redpill

Attached: 1545574941818.jpg (1107x800, 107K)

Based Polebro.

Although all could be forgiven, if German would have eradicated Jewry from the face of this planet. That alone would grant Germans free ticket to do anything in my book.

no he didn't

>our commander, general Gajda himself
Absolutely beyond based. Pleasantly surprised. I like you Serbro.

It is simply German, it's a shame that they fell for the jew lies, tried to fix it but hell half of Europe decided "lol no"

Yes.

Man these shit posts are so comical. You have communist Jew Girl running Germany you dumbo. Who keeps chanting "Diversity is our strength like it's a fucking cult."

no he named italians separately from the germans

Politicians hasn't been representing the people in Germany since early 19's. All we have now is the remnant of communist lies and money hungry jews.

Nigger I am just fucking with you, I don't care what that balding dude thought of Germans.

>if German would have eradicated Jewry

historically germany has always been the jewish eldorado, though, and during WW2 they somehow didnt even manage to kill/imprison even ONE important jew or a jew banker.
In fact, Hitler personally ordered to release all the Rothchilds, which tells us a lot about nazis and their ((((crusade against the jews)))))).

Attached: hitler rothchild 3.jpg (216x479, 29K)

he also said that swedish people are swarthy

It did not just die it got raped by slavs. Pretty sure places like Norway have more true Germans in it now then actually Germany. Tragedy in the truest terms

I don't think you retards know how WW II went at all. Germans fucked it up themselves so hard it started the final decline of their civilization.
Hitler lost the war in 1941 by not incorporating Slavs freed from Bolsheviks into german war machine. Instead the retards decided to turn their lives into hell by which they turned them back to bolsheviks.

I can't even think of a bigger fuck up in history of mankind.

How is that military and political genius?

Lmao

Attached: goodfellas-ray-liotta-laughing-reaction-face.jpg (640x460, 64K)

I bet he did he was a proto-yankee democracy loving dickhead, but we ain't. A fair share has brown hair but no matter what Hitler or Varg says, there was never a people exclusively blonde and blue eyed to the last new born.

How the hell are germans swarthy did this nigga ever see a german.

Hitler pulled too many strings.

>the german spirit can still be revived.

Attached: 1535738067821.jpg (755x574, 258K)

it wouldnt work, anyway, the germans were happily exterminating millions of russian civilians, the russians who would join the german wouldnt butcher their own home-village just because they dislike communism, user.

Attached: germans are niggers.webm (616x480, 2.8M)

I'll be there when you reform SS Wiking.

Attached: 2.jpg (490x485, 57K)

He could've easily won the war.
In 1941 when Germans started their march to the East they were welcomed by Slavic populations as liberators from Bolshevim. Wermacht soldiers were welcomed with bread, salt and flowers. Hundreds of thousands of Slavs were eager to join Germans to march on Moscow to kill Bolshevism.
Hitler was a short sighted fool who ignored his Wermacht generals who wanted to create slavic armies.
Instead he sent people like Himmler, Bormann, Kohl, etc to genocide them.
The only guy who had the right idea WIlhelm Kube was murdered by SS.

Blows my mind how can someone even think that Germans did good at WW II

Attached: 1536105568953.jpg (604x604, 27K)

This country will be a caliphate in 50 years. There is absolutely zero hope.

how about everyone returns to taking care of their own shit? i like that system.

>the germans were happily exterminating millions of russian civilians

Not at first. Those people's live were hell for years because of Bolsheviks. Collectivisation has starved entire villages. People were eager to fight bolsheviks no matter what.

>russians who would join the german wouldnt butcher their own home-village just because they dislike communism, user.

It's about fighting bolsheviks not russian peasants who were the first ones to welcome German soldiers with flowers you simpleton parroting Russian propaganda.

Don't forget the total destruction of cities like Warsaw and Belgrade
Fuckers even burned our national library, destroying a part of our history

Attached: BraveGermansDefendingWarsawFromJudeoBolsheviks.png (1280x719, 1.8M)

I'm talking about the year 1941 all the time here when Germans had actually real chance to win the war.

you must be a total fool if you think the russian population would join the germans in conquest of their own country.
it would just never happen.
>russians greeting foreign armies with flowers

nice meme, 99% of the russian population was against any foreigners conquering them.

Never lose hope brother, not until all of us are dead and gone.

Attached: 500px-44akm4.jpg (500x288, 20K)

i honestly think Germans fucked up the most when they gave half of Transylvania to Hungary. i mean why really? did they expect Hungarians to be their most useful ally? i think the 1944 side switch was just karma for the Second Vienna Award.

not proud of what happened in 1944, quite ashamed of it. but at least we got half of Transylvania back.

Attached: 1544487043921.jpg (3848x4518, 2.48M)

Do you understand you tool that russian nation at that time was divided? Peasants had much better life back when it was ruled by the White Russians.
Russians hated Bolsheviks and would gladly jloin to destroy it. Which happened a lot.
In 1941 when Germans started advancing whole batalions of the red army were crossing over to the German side.
Ever heard about General Vlasov?

Go read a fucking book you village idiot.

The whole point was to recreate White government to kill the Reds. As Vlasow said only russians can conquer russia.

fuckers burned paintings of John III Sobieski on purpose

>Go read a fucking book you village idiot.

i studied this subject, user, every single word you say is a crock of shit.
besides mandatory conscription, millions, literally tens of millions of russians willingly joined the red army to fight the germans, the anti-bolshevik sentiment wasnt strong enough in russia, and news of german butcheries only increased russian hate towards the germanoid niggers.

its funny you're telling me to go read a book, as it would seem you yourself never read any book on the subject.

The alliest did that too. They bombed us to rumble. There are people in my town who still suffer from ptsd because of british and american bombing.
Pic relared is an american bomber (b42 i think) that fell in my fucking backyard trying to reach bucharest

Attached: 39265-original.jpg (780x566, 46K)

glad we shot down some American bombers tho. dud we shoot more than Serbs did later?

Attached: 1545780372666.png (1940x1820, 1.32M)

the allies bombed what to rubble?
romania?

Attached: 1493880620510.jpg (251x242, 12K)

>"dud"

i mean did.

>millions, literally tens of millions of russians
nah, it was jews, kazahs, nogai, georgians and bunch of russian peasants either fed with propaganda or afraid of gulags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_émigré
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_movement

how doni greentext?

Yeah they fucked us up

Attached: ploesti-low-level.jpg (1500x1484, 112K)

Do you have brain problems child?
I'm not sharing opinions these are facts.

>the anti-bolshevik sentiment wasnt strong enough in russia

Eastern populations only turned back to Bolshevism when Germans started sending them to camps and murdering and burning villages.

>i studied this subject, user, every single word you say is a crock of shit.

How about you prove me wrong. So far you haven't said anything of substance.

Attached: 0-april-1944-bucharest-bombing-romania-world-war-2-bombardamente-bucuresti.jpg (567x452, 80K)

have you even looked at: ?

>Prove me wrong
Why bother, you've clearly made up your mind and demonstrated that you're a retard, why waste mine or anyone else's time?

3/3

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-160148.png (1440x2560, 709K)

>Do you have brain problems child?

why so butthurt?
I'm not sharing opinions these are facts.
How about you prove me wrong. So far you haven't said anything of substance.
>bombed factories

aww geez, what a tragedy.
thats what you get for joining these niggers, lol.

>oil targets, factories

ohhh noooeees, the humanity!!

>but the german spirit can still be revived.
KEK.

>largest and richest European entity for more than 700 hunded years

>sad tale

don't suck Pole cuck you delusional fuckwit

Attached: DZiq55cVwAAwdfc.jpg (1125x1022, 252K)

Woah calm down there buddy

They didnt bomb factories, my grandmas village had an ammo factory but they didnt just bomb that. They wiped it off the map

Our gene pool was muddled. And we were told for over 70 years by judeo-americans that we must wipe ourselves out in order to protect democracy. Its not like we fought a WorldWar to prevent this from happening.

have you not looked at: already?

Torbay is comfy too :3

Attached: Torbay.jpg (1600x952, 262K)

YOU COME DOWN

:(

Germanic Empire when? Cause fuck the rest

Attached: 1546352753158.png (1053x761, 161K)

What city is cozy enough to be the capital of this glorious empire?