What is this guy's actual political views/ideology?

He keeps emphasising that he's a "classical liberal" and that he's more left wing than right, but he openly announced his support for the Tories in the 2017 election, has a raging hate boner for Jeremy Corbyn, and then he joined UKIP.

Attached: SARGON.jpg (349x340, 22K)

centrist, liberal, cuck, jew, traitor

Attached: sargon your race will die off.jpg (861x333, 35K)

Attached: 2B31AA15-27FF-444A-AE56-F851B4E2EAF8.jpg (640x1014, 136K)

Liberalism is an absence of ideology. In the modern world is basically a cope, a way of rationalising why you are allowing your nation to plummet into chaos, dystopia, and irrelevance under the guise of "being rational."

If he was really "rational" he'd realise that he has to put aside his own views in his own time in order to preserve the nation as it has existed. But because they have no concept of suffering so that generations long after you wont have to, he wants it all now, and "who cares what happens after I'm dead."

I doubt that he has any political views or morals for that matter. He's a fart sniffing sophist. He is less than worthless.

Worse than that, he's directly hostile. People like him (along with cuckservatives) will claim to oppose the left, but as soon as someone comes along and actually opposes the left's core beliefs they'll start kicking at his shins.

He wants to be left alone to play his wahoo bing bing 1up vidya games without feminists removing boobs from the games and is iideologically indifferent beyond that other than a vague opposition to any obstacles between him and his immediate bugman gratification.

Sargon is 40 and is trying his best to build a mental framework that could be called an ideology, as shown in his debate with Richard Spencer.

Attached: spencer2.jpg (400x400, 36K)

The tories are left wing at this point so all checks out

He is a british-supremacist and anti-germanic to the core

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

He is : sargoy of cuckadd.

he has been caught chatting up trannies by his wife.

His political ideology is cuckoldry

Attached: Giggler.jpg (761x676, 82K)

He's no liberal, he's 100% cuckservitive. Conservatives in this day and age are simply the liberals of 30-40 years ago.

cuckism/deadfetusism

Earning money with politics and stolen memes while not beeing controversial and going along with the bolshevik world view
I can't blame him he is basically like a prank channel or something like that, a fake hack earning money via retards

A lot of people would kill for a job where you do basically nothing and earn ~45k a month with the only requirement beeing shilling for the establishment

I hardly think sargoy is shilling for the establishment. He got banned from patrron.

he has none
he is a virus

Attached: 1539766240132.jpg (1804x660, 322K)

He's a guy who wants to play video games and have cummies without anyone judging him.

>Whats his political view?
It's literally what ever makes him money, the dude claims to be a liberal but at the same time supports Jair Bolsonaro.

>Tories are left wing
Fuck off

Stop making threads about yourself, Carl.

Attached: IMG_0533.png (1200x672, 248K)