Level of Anti-Semitism in Europe

Why hasn't most of Europe waken up yet? My question is whats up with Poland and the Netherlands ?

Attached: 1iu5jdkbef7z.png (834x642, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ww2db.com/country/ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is bullshit I have never meet someone in my life being antisemitic or racist.

It's bullshit, I guess if you don't say you love jews you are considered antisemite. But that being said most people know about media control and banking, so this makes sense, but not as real antisemitism.

I would say it's pretty accurate for Bulgaria.

>Greece 69%

Based

don't forget about the muslims, obviously france looks based if we forget about them

The Netherlands has seen its jewish population being rounded up and actually decimated by the Nazis, no one here seriously doubts they were killed en masse even if some may doubt the methods and details.

I'm dating a dutchman and he is a definite holocaust denier, and he thinks they deserved to be forcefully deported for the shit they were trying to do to his country and europe in general. His sister and mom are the same to some extent as well, and his closest friends. He basically redpills everyone around him.

>Laos 0.2%

Based Laos!!!

Attached: donald-trump.jpg (480x300, 28K)

>just like Muslims
Makes perfect sense.

The only countries who helped their jews during ww2 are bulgaria and denmark. All other european countries should be Nuked.

Attached: 1542776526393.jpg (1166x1089, 195K)

You also have the most jews out of any country in Europe so it's pretty likely French people regularly interact with the actual jewish community, hence why your country is more redpilled. Our country has basically no jews outside of Amsterdam so most of the country only receives their knowledge of jews from American TV(basically just holocaust movies and programs) hence why we are so bluepilled.

America and Britain pretty much saved your people from extinction and granted you a homeland, Sweden also saved tons of jews from fleeing from Denmark. Just forget about them though seeing how jews are trying their absolute damndest to destroy those countries.

If they did doubt it, they would keep quiet about it, because of the laws, now wouldn't they?

If arabs are included in the survey, yes we're highly anti semite. But the society still doesn't hate jews (if they're ashkenazi), we hate Jewish tricks though.

Attached: 9i7qr7pypg011.jpg (460x696, 57K)

>dating a male
>checks flag
Big think

there's a chance it's a female?

My grandmother helped hide jews on the hayloft
it was a fucking mistake
go fuck yourself, hook nosed piece of shit

rub your hands and laugh while you can

This is Jow Forums user, females don't exist

that's right mutt, orthodox christianity and islam are two brother religions in the sea of jewry. how would you know though, your only experience of """"christianity"""" is kneeling in front of a pro-gay pedophile.
in the end it will be greeks and turks, two brother ethnicities, that save the continent you have killed.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x245, 975K)

Greeks know what's up

>whats up with Poland
People started hating jews really badly in recent ~20 years do how ungrateful they are behaving toward us. Poland has most "Righteous Among the Nations" medals, we were only country during WWII where hiding jews ended in having whole family executed where french got slap on wrist: "do not do that or next time we will take your cow away". And to thatnk us they started treating Germany as one of their best allies (since they are paying them reparations) and Poland was suddenly marked as enemy since they cannot blame good germans that give them delicious moneyr. Now you probably know where all this shit about "Poland starting WW II" bullshit started. Jews spread this shit around and good goys learning history from memes gulped it down.

Netherlands has more Yad Vashem than any other nation, the population actually revolted and went on a deadly strike to protest the deportations, and you as a kike should know that.
They should have fucking finished the job though, as you yourself are living proof.

>Poland and the Netherlands ?
Jews constantly attack us on international grounds. Even if there was some sympathy towards Jews, it's quickly melting. I can't speak for the Netherlands.

Meanwhile, we are 99.4% orthodox christian.
Meanwhile, there are literal muslim jihadist training camps in the US and thousands of mosques.
Meanwhile, we have retrofitted the mosques from the time of the ottomans into museums and get shekels from muslim tourists.
Meanwhile, there are zero mosques open for worship in greece.

Attached: 1523550840831.jpg (4237x3040, 1.34M)

Sorry guys, we're trying to get it higher.

Attached: 1545383781136.jpg (673x842, 33K)

>that map
no

Attached: 1542006505343.jpg (1173x1200, 282K)

Good point.

Attached: khgjf.png (640x853, 677K)

You guys were declared judenfrei, right?
Saw a documentary that was saying Lits were especially savage towards jews. True or propaganda?

You turned over anna frank to the nazi's you cock sucker. you should be nuked first.

>My grandmother helped hide jews on the hayloft
She probably sucked jewish dicks all over the place during the war in that hayloft. fuck that bitch.

Attached: 1541154270756.jpg (1080x1349, 494K)

Das rite, gas the kikes!

Don't change the 800 years of Muslims overlords that made Greece into degenrates, I'm sorry, but Greece people are hardly considered white:/

based and jewpilled.

Attached: 1545156063912.jpg (500x437, 42K)

Amazing how quickly the jew backstabs you, shrieking in pain all the while.
We should have fucking joined the Third Reich. Fuck Beck for falling for commie tricks.

>Sweden

Well that explains a lot.

>kike vermin being kike vermin

It’s funny how you disgusting subhuman parasites wonder why everyone hates you and have the audacity to pretend you’re victims

yup

Attached: 15389955253921.png (512x580, 75K)

I think USA should have never intervened in WW2. The outcome would have been different, but sure as hell we wouldn't have to deal with these kikes and commie loving degenerates.

We don't have many jews left. Most of them died in the war, about 95% to be precise. So there's no tension from a Jewish lobby in the Netherlands and people are not in close contact with many Jews.
We also have good relationships with the United States and Israel
We are pretty Jewish in our business dealings

Right now, Poland is probably the most anti-Israel country in the world (that is not majority mudslime) lel

Attached: polish independence day.jpg (960x720, 93K)

>she proba-
you are trying too hard schlomo
they where all caught and shipped off by the way, kek.

Attached: 1513264084204.png (506x378, 309K)

you dumb pathetic subhuman pole. even if you joined the nazi's hitler would have fucked you in the ass after he would defeat ussr.
just like those idiot ukrainians greeted the nazi's when they came only to get starved and slaughtered by the millions.

ww2db.com/country/ukraine

>kike calling anyone subhuman
:^)

Attached: 1506374956249.gif (482x800, 24K)

I'm not gay lmao, I have two X chromosomes

>0% muslim population
>still 36%+
based

>Turk peddling ADL maps
We can't be antisemitic since we all love Palestinians.

How do they define "anti-semitism"? Lately they are defining anti-semite to be any person who doesn't literally bow down to Israel.

>Right now, Poland is probably the most anti-Israel country in the world (that is not majority mudslime) lel

Thats right. look at the list. the more shithole country you are the more likely you hate jews and other minorities. get back to the toilets you slavic human trash.

Attached: 1516197370062.gif (240x240, 47K)

Based
Why are you so mad, Chaim?

>faggot
>nazi
Is there anything more cringe?

do you see any israelis fly to uk to clean their toilets?

Israel gdp per capita is now higher than uk, france, japan..and in 2 years will be higher than germany.
what we've built in 70 years you wont build in 1000 years. your country always was and always will be the shithole of europe.

Attached: 1544095104829.jpg (686x1070, 199K)

fake and gay map , but it's unfortunately true that italians are not an anti-semitic people anymore.
still, friendly reminder we in our golden age invented both anti-semitism and the ghettos.

>muh gdp
Look at how mad he is lel

Attached: Jewjack 1.png (733x699, 94K)

Tf everybody makes jew jokes
A commonly used curse word is to call somebody a jew (jood)

>clean their toilets?
I know the concept of work is lost on a disgusting jew, but do try to keep up.
It seems you're just trying too hard. :^)

Attached: 1507479731185.jpg (500x380, 70K)

>do you see any israelis fly to uk to clean their toilets?
You'll be cleaning a lot more than just toilets in the near future

How can I be gay if I'm a female dating a male????? Smh

Wow get cancer vuille jood we gave you boats to cross the cannel and gave us your attics and basements

You know the rules

jews should not have to work. dumb goyim should serve us. thats the natural order things. send your whore milkers to israel. they deserve high quality kosher dicks.

Attached: TyMfcjX.jpg (620x827, 69K)

Damn right, you filthy smaus!

I cant believe Italy is so low

As I said, you're trying way too hard and blown your cover. Disable the VPN and stop LARPing.

Attached: moon.gif (344x258, 751K)

Attached: 1546767195878.jpg (737x640, 206K)

stop pretending to be european you dumb shitskin greek. your women have mustaches.

Attached: 121009033859-06-greece-protest-merkel-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 230K)

Attached: 1406032495139_wps_10_Aviva_the_mother_of_21_ye.jpg (962x641, 162K)

HAHAHAHA the way the dutch insult is fucking hilarious

Attached: hamassy.jpg (704x396, 69K)

>t. diaper army

Precisely we are about as greedy as you can be whilst still being humans

He's so mad

Attached: 1500843660986.png (1111x597, 817K)

quite shameful indeed. we lost our centuries-old wit, good taste and natural despise for ugliness. not joking about that.

Attached: 1535059256585.jpg (962x601, 124K)

"Terrorism has no religion" UHHHHHHH

This, but don't forget that Jews turned against us even back during ww2. There's a reason Germans easier found snitches and collaborators among Jews than Poles. And Soviet occupied zone was a whole another story. Jews supported Soviets with arms, like in Grodno, supported eradiction of Polish culture and its replacement with bolshevism, Jewish bands massacred eastern Polish villages. When Soviets returned, their puppet Polish goverment was kosher as fuck.

Attached: 1518909412459.jpg (1722x1460, 1.33M)

show tits or gtfo

Looks like Hungary is more countersemitic than you are, gypsy.

Attached: AB9ADF2A-9E97-4913-B664-48E4C9F2055C.jpg (133x165, 9K)

I bet youre from the (((randstad))). No one here in the provinces cares about jews or the holocaust. We had one jewish student in the entire school and literally everyone including teachers mocked him until his parents moved to -you guessed it- (((amsterdam))).

Dutch and Anglo's were crypto-kikes. They were responsible for pushing modern finance into the world. Anglo's were also importing niggers into Europe since before WW1 for cheap labour for their Jewish nobility.

You forgot Poles.

This is exactly the reason why you get the rope.

I dislike israel.
I don't care about jews but their power needs to be restricted to level that correlates with their numbers.

You’re wrong, Poland has highest among Yad Vashem, not fucking Netherlands

Notice how muslims are garbage to be removed.

>Fucking kike calling any nation a shithole

I can not wait until Poles execute your

based czechs and slowakians

This is probably considering not licking an Israeli's bumhole anti-semitism

>deserve high quality kosher dicks.
nah, these are for rabbis to cut off :^)

>
>The only countries who helped their jews during ww2 are bulgaria and denmark. All other european countries should be Nuked.
Aren't your bio weapons working fast enough?

This is fucking bullshit. Bulgarians are either completely apathetic towards jews or we occasionally make a politically incorrect joke on their backs.
But straight up hate / antisemitism? Not really?

You don't say.
Do you think they do these polls by going around "hey go you want to gas the jews?" or what. What is mindblowing is that people on this board take these polls seriously even after Trump happened

>ignores the fact that without the Anglo-American aid, Israel wouldn't exist

Attached: 1546892033804.jpg (540x801, 70K)

Ahem.

So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen. Matthew 20:16

>shill gets a VPN to pretend to be a stereotypical hand-rubbing shekel lizard.
>tfw the goyim fall for it
>OY VEY I NEED REPARATIONS FOR BEING IN A BAIT THREAD, IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH

>Italy
>Less than 20%
Nah mate

>whats up with Poland
We need another 1968.

Attached: jude.jpg (537x387, 42K)