More and more women above 30 won’t settle for anyone but Mr. Perfect

What can we as a people, as a society, as a state do to make men marriageable again. Clearly, women deserve more in life than men who are not up to the standards of marriage.

Attached: 9884099D-C234-400E-851A-4AFCE8322C81.jpg (1448x1159, 433K)

>unsupported opinion
well that's nice

>meme flag
kys schlomo

Fuck off with these bullshit threads about how men should get married more and stop playing video-games, fucking repetitive bullshit. I bet it is the same people commenting the same thing over and over again on the same threads everyday, just fuck off and move on

rope sales going up and up

Attached: jd.jpg (723x932, 145K)

Men should get married more and do more to be good fathers. There is no other way to real life satisfaction.

There is only one answer

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.svg.png (2000x1333, 23K)

Attached: rollo.jpg (1448x1159, 409K)

Attached: 2190330554_f769e9c84f.jpg (282x388, 65K)

What’s it like being a boomer

I believe OP is not telling Jow Forumsacks to marry 30 years old career women who want to settle down after giving their youth to other men

My female co-worker is almost thirty and living alone in a 750 sqft apartment. It's pretty sad to see it, they just don't know any better. Every other remark of her is about marriage and children and she is actually pretty to top it off.

Competing with men makes women miserable and unhappy.

Attached: 1532698337467.jpg (788x656, 25K)

Who cares about what single women above 30 think? They are lost causes. If you want a partner, look for a younger and more fertile women. Women in their early 20s would gladly date a 30-something yo man.

Are you American military stationed in Seoul?

You want french fries?
You want Cheese Burger?

BaseBall! Apple Pie!

Buy SELL BUY SELL!

Look how round my eyes are!!!
Hahahahaha

Also many economists are literal retards so take anything they say with a few grains of salt.

I want all of those yes

That's because she was probably taught all her life that the good life comes from making a lot of money and on indulging on the desires of the flesh.

rollerino for the thoterino

>calling an opinion unsupported without providing support for it being so
well that's nice

Notice how they're trying to keep the ball in the womens side of the court. Men have it tough in the 18-30 range but once a woman hits 30 its their turn to be shit on on the reg. The truth is they're too used to being spoiled rotten because they were desirable in their youth that they're all collectively ree'ing in the hopes they can garner enough sympathy from men to "man up" and accept her when she's atleast 7 years past her sell by.

"Excuse me can I use your CELL-PHONE?"

"Do any of you Gooks speak ENGLISH?"

"What do you mean I need to wear a Condom?"

"The Mcdonald's here tastes like ass"

>what women think men want
>what men actually want
The Asian behind them.

Workout, trip on psychs until you’re not autistic, read and read and read on how to have good dick game, get a good haircut, dress well, don’t be a pussy. And yea have some decent money

I’m telling you guys its god mode, your girl will love you, cum multiple times every day and you always have a huge padding of anti fuck up because you can fuckup BAD but your women will still love you because of all your great traits

>be female
>iq 115+
>100k/year job

And how come this female should settle with literally incels and dumb twats? She wants someone on her level and that's completely justified.

I'm getting buffed by this sort of attitude.
Nigger if you can't approach female it's your problem not hers.
If you can't do any social interaction with someone with higher standard of living it's your problem.

Thinking of it. Now i understand why those whores chooses arabs and nogs over you.
You are just fucking omega-level dumb fucks and everything you're good for is bitching here.

Hit gym
Earn some skills
Look for a good job
And do something with yourselves

Are you me? Kek. Good advice.

>Work in a lab with a bunch of educated career women
>Many of them are in stable happy marraiges with multiple children
I have a feeling these picky thots are just insufferable regardless of if the men are marraigable or not

checkkked and stay strong in the roastie hell, boys

this article means that dried up career woman are going REEEEEEE because they thought taking on $50k debt for a masters degree made them strong and independent

Men equal to her have the option of fucking a girl 10 years younger, 2 points hotter, less entitled and less picky. Do the math.

women if not servile bring nothing to a relationship, and that is the cold truth of it

>trip on psychs until you’re not autistic
i lol'd. it's true

Agreed.
Yet i can completely understand "her"

Good I won't either

It's just some part of the truth
Estrogen perspective can be valuable at times

More and more women are going to die alone, found weeks after their death, already half-eaten by their cats.
I predict that cleaning out the apartments of these women will be a big business 50 years from now.

>implying women of age 30 and above still have bargaining power

nice sauce kraut

>Yet i can completely understand "her"

Oh shut up, Whats successful in your country Slav? Having TWO potatoes?
Not exactly hard for you to stand out from the other guys when all it takes is drinking slightly less vodka you third world root vegetable fag

My sister is a victim of feminism. She was only married for a year before she divorced because her husband was trad and wanted her to cook and clean. Now she's in her 40s and has a dog that she never bothered training properly because she just has it as a surrogate child.
I managed to redpill her only halfway so now she's a /ptg/ boomer.

Why why why WHY would I get married to a woman who is equal attractiveness to me?

Through school I taught myself programming whilst they fucked chad. Through college, I slaved working 2 jobs in my degree to garner enough work experience and going to be graduating with a masters in comp sci this year. I am currently 21

I have a plan to pay off my 50k student debt in 2 years and will live like a peasant. Then will do the same as I save for a 25% deposit for a mortgage on a house before doing the same to pay off the mortgage so I can be finally free of the rent and interest Jew. At this point I will be averaging 60 hours of work a week. I won't need a car and will be compressing all my spending to 800 a month incl rent and bills

Meanwhile, roastie spends her first 2 years post uni drifting from meme job to meme job before she finally settles in a 22k a year job in HR where she does the minimum work and blows her pay check on her car (when she could cycle to work) and drinks with the girls. She spends this entire time getting fucked by chad

When we are both 28. I will be in a house which I own outright with no student debt and a high flying job capable of supporting a wife and children with luxury holidays

She will have nothing but a notch count of 3 full football teams and an unpaid student loan steadily accruing interest l. This is made worse by the fact that she is mildly overweight at this point, looks old and used up l, can't cook, clean or bring home a decent wage and would have rejected me all up until this point to go for chad instead

Fuck modern women, they are not worth it. You are selling your dignity for a parasitic moist hole

/ptg/ boomer is worse than being a 40 year old roastie. At least if shes a cool win aunt shes not actively helping Israel and the jews.

Attached: 1526364488371.png (686x612, 623K)

>women above 30

Attached: 1474819359114.jpg (250x239, 7K)

then you understand why shes retarded. she better be looking for a 60 year old or shes never going to find her equal

Attached: DBAB2C2E-2925-4572-AAF1-0C413C996FA6.gif (350x300, 1.9M)

I hope these women realize a guy can take the lonely life much better than a woman can.

Boundless giggles

>Men need more than just money
>(((Esther Bloom)))

Attached: 1542684634635.jpg (881x848, 110K)

Laugh at them

Wonder who could be behind this? Gotta keep the (((economy))) growing at all costs, goy.

Attached: BC69574A-6882-47B6-9FC7-C2D07B115B0D.jpg (474x566, 159K)

>trip on psychs until you’re not autistic
>destroy your evolved sense of logic for the sake of pussy, goy
(((Psychedelics))) are just another internal Jew with a ready-made off the rack image for hipsters to wear. Be a trippy bohemian duuuuuuuuuuuuude. DMT changed my lifeeeeeeee maaaaaaaaaaan.

estrogen perspective is never valuable, it is aloof to logic and order, it is the chaos that creates loss

Based abo.
Now go back sniffing gasoline.

Oh she's helping Israel as much as she can. My dad made sure of that. He's a true boomer and is all about the greatest ally and how we should be ready to die for Israel. He also only reads kike newspapers because he doesnt trust any other media.

I think the post you were trying to quote is this one But yeah, that was bad advice.

Yeah, I'm fine dying alone.

As if a rich guy wants a woman over 30

Attached: 1537028771899.png (449x401, 490K)

well theres always cats

>Clearly, women deserve more in life
Then by all means let them go and find it. I'm sure there must be a huge untapped pool of lonely 6'4 millionaires with ten inch dicks just itching to meet demanding, unaccomplished women in their late 20's.

Nigger I don't think you understand what we are dealing with. If these women can't find a partner then that is their problem. But instead of dealing with it they are trying to turn it into society's problem. And basedboys like OP pander to them by trying to get others to fix these whores problems. This shields these thots from the consequences of their poor life choices which encourages young girls to make the same choices, because they see that they won't have to face the consequences of becoming "strong independent womyn who need no men".

>US is stage 4 population growth
>over 50 years of women being told to get out of the kitchen and compete AGAINST men in the work place
>be told you’re special all your life because you own two tits and a pussy
>use the very virtue of upright men to be coddled through life and pass responsibilities onto others for problems big and small
>lobby white knights in politics to create the most abusive divorce courts in the history of the world
>be told that child birth is both horrible to your pussy and tits and a huge downer to be strapped to a needy human

Gee look at this article written by an economist; it’s the mans fault (again).

This is bullshit. I literally don't work. My wife (well basically, we haven't actually legally gotten married) works in the medical field. I lift every day and take care of our son, help him with school, take him shooting, take him to karate, etc. Wife still cooks and cleans almost always too.

They keep pushing men vs women narrative ... of course the goal is to undermine western societity as usual.
I can't understand while there is a strong political movement to stand against this shit.

Women think to be princepesses and men are not men enough to wake them up.

>I’m telling you guys its god mode, your girl will love you, cum multiple times every day and you always have a huge padding of anti fuck up because you can fuckup BAD but your women will still love you because of all your great traits
Yah, and then you're marked for life as mentally ill, and you'll be put down like a dog the moment you're out of your prime years.

men dont need to do anything
these women will kill themselves when they realize they wasted they prime on the cock carousel and no one will miss them.
byebye

This. What I learned from being in a 7 year relationship is that woman over the age of 28 are batshit crazy. Nothing is ever good enough so I stopped trying. Loving the single life where I fuck hookers and do coke nearly every weekend.

Go for the Ukrainian cutie, she penniless and will take you McDs ass.

>Implying there are non-kiked newspapers.

Attached: View.webm (480x852, 1.47M)

Reminder that men marry who they want, women marry who they can.

so you do all this, and then marry one of them and have a kid with it.

need to be able to date her in order to marry her
Ever try dating a girl 25+? it aint easy to get a date from those or to find em

Guaranteed this guy going to kill himself when he finally marries and realizes women are all terrible and he is going to lose his small uk house in the divorce

Yeah but I mean that he literally only reads newspapers that are explicitly Israeli in origin like "Jewish World" and "Jewish Post" because they're the only ones that aren't fake news in his opinion

>how to have good dick game
go on...

You're completely wrong. If you have any female coworkers or go to bars, and you workout regularly (you don't need to be Arnold, just decently developed) and are outgoing, you almost can't help but get laid.

>Signing a suicide contract with some belligerent whore because "that's what people do"
>Not creating as many bastards as possible across as many countries as possible
I'm shooting for Genghis Khan numbers. I'll never touch his score but "if you shoot for the stars, then even if you miss you will land on the clouds." Marriage is the dumbest possible move from a bloodline perspective unless you're marrying a girl that you pretty much raised by yourself and away from modernity, and even then your bitch ass better be a polygynist.

Attached: cee8ee389c383c6cfbea2cc9932158c4.gif (500x278, 1.22M)

Imagine spending thousands on a ring for a wedding day that will also cost thousands to then in a few years time have half your bank account and property taken because your wife decided she was unhappy now.

I don't want to marry.
I want to remove all government support for single mothers and lesbians.

this but with less LARPing

I fucking love aussies.
>implying I give a fuck if you're actually NZ

C'est la vie

enjoy coping roastie

No one cares about women over 30
Prove me wrong

I'm at the age right now where all the women I know are falling into three main categories.

1. Married with kids
2. Single moms looking for a daddy
3. Over 30 and alone.

Women that settle down seem so much happier than the ladder.

>If you have any female coworkers
I do, several but most are in relationships or completly useless. Those who are 25+ and single are exceedingly hard to get

>go to bars
Personally, last bar i went to had 4 girls in it, all of those came with me and my friends.
Moreoever, bars are the worst to find a ONS because of the male/female ratio is often skewed

>you don't need to be Arnold, just decently developed
ive been working out for ten years on and off, dabbled in martial arts and hockey and im in great shape. Does this help me get laid? not even a little

Finding girls who are single after 25 is very hard, most who want a bf have one or they are monkey branching their way to 30 and those who are single are extremly picky and/or flakey

So i stand by my point, getting girls to just agree to a date is very hard and so you cant just marry whoever you want

you cannot even grasp how wrong you are.
a natural chemical like psilocybin can undo trauma and even PTSD with a high enough dose, totally rewiring your brain by forcing it to create new neural pathways.

I only did psychedlics 3 times and time number two changed my life forever. The other two times were low doses to party with friends.

>than the ladder.
>the ladder
>ladder

where did they get it? home depot?

I have impenetrable wall when it comes to "woman".

I would rather fuck them on the side of the steet like the common K-9 they are.

Imagine inviting some roasty into your pad for the night.

Marriage is like involuntary eating your own shit even if you don't like the taste.

World advice. No problems.

This is it boys.

We are not entering a MATRIARCH SOCIETAL PARADIGM.

We are nothing more than servants and sperm dispensers.

Attached: 1541139253085.jpg (182x249, 6K)

women over 25 cares about what you have not what you are

Why would a man fuck an aged monster like her when he can go for a 16 year old virgin?

>Nigger if you can't approach female it's your problem not hers.
turns out - it's her problem too. Guys can live alone. Chicks can't. No marriage, no partner.

I mean you're not wrong about self reprogramming with psychs
>i have a Lsd trip every 6 months with wife
>It's literally like rebooting the marriage and early dating

Just keep piling on the pressure for men. Men are already not giving a shit. The last two generations of men have been absolutely dickless. Luckily I grew up in a male dominated household. Can't say this for most of my friends. Watching grown men taking shit from someone half their size is fucking appalling. I give it another two or three generations until men really start hating women. Men will revert back to heartless, feral creatures and just start taking everything back with zero regard for "feelings". Women are simply living on the patience of men.

>Women are brought up believing that they are princesses and the world should treat them as such.
>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder. Some are better at hiding it than others. Get to know any woman well over a long period of time and you will learn this to be true.
>All women are predisposed to being jealous and insecure all the time. This puts them in a never-ending and inescapable state of anxiety/anger/ loneliness/fear etc. which they try to hide but comes out through their behaviour.
>As such, women will try to project the outward appearance of being strong, powerful, independent and successful when inside they are scared little girls who just want to cry.
>Women have never been taught to control their anger or emotions, this is something only men have to do so they don’t hurt women.
>Women believe that violence is an acceptable way of reacting when they aren’t getting what they feel they deserve but it’s a serious crime for a man to hit a women or even defend himself when attacked by a woman.
>In contradiction, women have a permanent victim mind-set and regardless of how privileged their life has been they will find some way to make themselves feel helpless and victimised (male privilege, gender pay gap etc the list is endless).
>Women are in constant competition with other women and are completely two-faced. They will surround themselves with women they claim are friends but bitch about them when they aren’t around.
>Women will dress up and try to make themselves look pretty more to compete with other women than to impress men (see above).
…(1/2) cont

Attached: typical_woman.jpg (860x573, 74K)

>All women are sluts. They are genetically predisposed to leave the tribe and go in search of new DNA. Once they get bored with you they will look elsewhere and cheat on you without a second thought and then act like it’s their right to do so, because the rules of modern society dictate that is it. Men receive most of the blame for this behaviour but women do it more.
>Paradoxically women hate being seen as sluts and will do anything to portray a saintly public image. They will even go as far as to report previous sexual partners to police and claim they raped them in order to transform herself from a slut into a victim with all the benefits and sympathy a victim label brings.
>Women love the sound of their own voices and want to talk all the time. They never shut up. If you live with one expect to have to pander to every thought that pops into her head and if you are uninterested she will assume there is something wrong with you or your relationship.
>Women bleed once a month from a flap of skin between their legs. This will last a whole week. Whilst this is happening their behaviour gets much worse. They will expect you to support them through this time even though you will bear the brunt of it.

implying your sperm is good enough

Attached: 1452913269319.png (220x347, 196K)

Dont bother user
You're just a bohemian burn out maaaaaaan
You probably only ever talk about tripping and didn't even learn anything about yourself previously clouded by your ego

>More and more women above 30 won’t settle for anyone but Mr. Perfect, by 40 they loose their minds and start hoarding cats
there, fixed it for you

It is demoralization agitprop and the mods permit it because they're lazy dumb cunts. Every single day you see the same threads:
>Why are so many of Jow Forums incels?
>Why do blacks have bigger penises?
>Why aren't white men getting married and having children?

It's all they have, and even when these threads get reported the mods don't do dick about it. Jow Forums is basically complete shit until around 6pm EST when Americans start getting off from work and can flood the board with actual politics, as retarded as they may seem.

Pls explain