What do icelanders think of migrants? Their country has a huge potential but they dont use it

What do icelanders think of migrants? Their country has a huge potential but they dont use it..

Attached: kMvgKsVT3.jpg (668x864, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/
youtube.com/watch?v=crr1wppZvqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of my cousins lives there.

My family and I spent a week there in June. Beautiful country and people.
They've mastered green energy with the geothermal plants, and thier economy is beginning to boom again with the recent increases in tourism. I believe fishing is their primary industry, but we also saw some metal/aluminum smelter plants.
I'd like to go back again, in the winter, to try and see the northern lights.

>I'd like to go back again, in the winter, to try and see the northern lights.
It's not your country and you don't have any Scandinavian heritage so you shouldn't. If you still do it you should be very respectful.

I'd fuck em hard

>migrants
fuck of kebab

but aids-ridden nigerians are welcome to have sex with more than 20 icelandic young girls under a year?

>The man arrested yesterday on the suspicion of having infected numerous young women with the HIV virus claims that he did not know that he was HIV positive. The man is an asylum seeker in Iceland.

>Two women have been confirmed to have been infected with the virus and nearly twenty more are awaiting test results.

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/

There's literally about 300 000 of them.
Their entire country could fit into a residential district in any medium-sized European city.

they're desperate to get superior TVRK BVLLS to impregnate their aryan females. The feminized icelandic wwh*TE ""male"" is incapable of procreating, and instead has decided to serve the superior brown cock

Based turkey pedo poster

Attached: ff.webm (495x300, 1016K)

Some women are whores. The same is true for Turkish women. The solution is to punish them if they misbehave. But you're not interested in having this conversation since you're just shitposting.

He's clearly talking about tourism and not migration, dumbass

there are 40 million turkish women. there are only 150k icelandic women.

it's like sweden 20 years ago

deluded arrogant feminist country standing on disaster cliff, just about to jump

needs more diversity

Attached: 1546898607639.webm (702x1280, 1.33M)

iceland chased out the J-o-o-s.

>like sweden 20 years ago
What is sweden like today then? Have the girls vised up about not sleeping with aids-ridden immigrants or do they still do it for the luls?

Have you seen their house prices? They have one of the worst cases of Boomer property psychosis in the entire West. Not worth the money at all, no matter how rich you are.

Attached: ff.jpg (817x712, 224K)

Exactly this.
A lot of Jow Forums dont know how much feminism there is in Iceland, arguably the wost western country in that aspect

How does this cuckold go on CNN with a straight face and try to tell the world his relationship is considered normal in Iceland?

youtube.com/watch?v=crr1wppZvqY

Fucking absolute sluts. If 20 have come forward, there must be another 40 that insisted on using protection that didn't come forward. Fucking sluts. The West is totally fucked. God I hope those whores all have HIV.

What a bunch of absolute fucking kikes.
The very "reputation" they speak of, being associated with Nazism is being pushed by ADL themselves.

We need to take over this island

My gf is a Swedish transplant and my family has kept a Danish surname for almost 300 years in America can I PLEASE see Iceland??

They have been enriched culturally too..

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (273x185, 18K)

Good luck trying to take over a country full of whores and bitch ass white knights.
FUCKING CAPTCHA WTF...EVERY FUCKING POST dammit.

imagine fucking 20 young icelandic girls under a year as a homeless disease-ridden nigger. most of Jow Forums havent even fucked 20 girls in their lifetime.

They'll be the ugliest girls in Iceland, but still, only ugly from being drunk trash that eat too much. Fucking worthless whores, but no doubt some Nordcuck will marry it once it hits the wall.

There not human. I consider kikes and muslims not wanting to live in a country a bonus.

the feedback loop is something the alien parasite can not comprehend

Attached: 1543548069186.png (600x800, 322K)

fuck off iceland is for whites
also ive vacationed in iceland every summer for the last 3 years and have slept with 50 different women up there. when im in iceland i always have to different sets of condoms on me, a few ribbed for her pleasure that ive poked holes in for breeding purposes and regular condoms undamaged for questionable girls. id say literally half of the women up there dont ask me to wear condoms

but fuck off you dirty subhuman go fuck your own ugly subhuman cockroach race

I'm going there spring break. Going to go ottermode, I got a 9/10 face and bitches freak when seeing me here
I'm half polish half french.

>things that never happened
LoL

Attached: turk.gif (500x375, 493K)

what the fuck, why does a country like iceland with a little over 300k people even have refugees or asylum seekers??? what the fuck. They really cant leave any western country alone can they

And infecting 20 people when theres only 300k ....what the fuck is wrong with their leaders for accepting even one migrant. I figure with such a low population you'd know who your damn leaders are or their family and get them in line. Fucking world is doomed

ikr. pozzing 20 young icelandic women is really something notable. and only one nigerian guy did it. imagine what horders of them could do.

Foot fag.

They had a Rabbi forced on them last year. He was shilling for refugees within 48 hours.

You guys need some diversity. Australia became a great nation on a nucleus of deported criminals. We can Make Israel Great by giving you that nucleus. They are all Lebs and Somalis that you forced on us.

Women typically make poor choices because of feelings. Same shit happens in Turkey. The problem here is no one in Iceland stepped up to say "Let's protect Iceland by remaining Icelanders" . This globalism shit is the death of the world. Not enough adults making adult decisions to protect their people or family

Why don't you kys disgusting shitskin

I went there. Their country is one of the most beautiful places in Earth, hands down. It's people are repressed robots. I dunno about diversity of race but they could sure use diversity of personality

>It's people are repressed robots. I dunno about diversity of race but they could sure use diversity of personality
what did you mean by this?

And no toll was left unpaid.

I saw several nignogs when I was there last year. I was very disappointed. No longer want to move there.

isnt Norway worse?

fuck off you mongoloid roach
keep your filthy fucking hands and eyes away from that holy land

Mhm, but there's no point in moving from a shithole to a future shithole is there?

no.. well ok but only if you eat hákarl

There won't be any place to run, don't kid yourself. Unless you want to live around drunken Slavs but even then Globohomo might turn it into a warzone if it doesn't accept niggs.

its too late. they ve already been infected

(you)

?

>Their country has a huge potential

What are you talking about?
Their island nation is tiny.
They have very limited natural resources.
They have a small population.
Any mass migration would destroy them.

SAGE AND HIDE ROACH THREADS

GET OVER HERE YOU FUCKING PEDO

Attached: 1546887798709.jpg (283x382, 34K)

wasnt las vegas pretty much a desert?

Attached: 1519049800807.png (1373x960, 1.46M)

you just reminded me that moscow is 10 estonia-s
(and estonia is 4 icelands)
we are truly irrelevant

Attached: REEEEEEE.gif (396x385, 39K)

>huge potential
Yeah I don't think so.
Iceland is desolate with its only valuable resource (fish) not actually being on Iceland itself.
The fact that desolate Iceland has a functioning society while fertile Haiti doesn't shows how people are the most important thing. Importing sandniggers would ruin Iceland.

>Given that 28% of Iceland's tourism comes from North America, Iceland's standing in the US should be of great concern from an economic perspective.

Translation from Jew: "If you don't let us perform our semitic genital mutilation rituals, we won't be able to infiltrate your country or import migrants. Out of spite, we will use our influence in the media and state department to kneecap your tourism sector.

but i want to live in Iceland

Attached: 1509422560365.jpg (785x757, 38K)

>Scandinavian heritage
Not enough, you need to have Icelandic heritage. So don't even think about going there mutt-Sven.

It was literally fake news you retard.

>shitskin roach bait about 20 whore fucked by nigger
>feed
sage and ignore turkroach & shitskins thread. Iceland is fine

Attached: 1518174493471.jpg (500x667, 60K)

schlomo hates blond and blue eyed viking girls . send him to Dachau

Fuck you I go where I want (and legally can)

t*rk overexaggerated
dozen not twenty

Iceland needs to be blacked so that they can get stronger genes.

The article dates is what makes me lol
I'm surprised he waited 6 days. but Jews love 6's for some reason. It's their religious lucky number.
coincidence that it's Lucifers number

Attached: 1542989570662.png (825x793, 541K)

this scumbag should be tortured in Auschwitz

Icelanders are a bunch of Nordic rednecks.

look at this dude coping XD

Why? So that they can 1 million turk woggs, gooks and niggers?

>Two women have been confirmed to have been infected with the virus and nearly twenty more are awaiting test results.
Lol.

Based user.

i mean its literally the truth. the news link is right there.

Women in predominantly white countries are always the biggest coal burners.

Tbh though Turkish “women” are really ugly. I think that’s why you never hear about mass rapes, or African bug carriers infecting Turkish “women”. You have to be sexually desirable. There’s a theory that the Aremenian, Greek, Assyrian, etc. genocide was Turkey’s way of making the next generation more physically attractive, since they were raping more aesthetically attractive people.

He was shilling against the circumcision ban and in fact that is what motivated him and his cult to finance his move to Iceland

this thread is about Iceland...

There’s that IQ again. Goodnight.

mad?

Lmao

the wh*Toid butthurt in this Thread is amazing

ikr :DDDDDDd

>be swede
>import millions of third worlders from incompatible subcultures into country
>think you still have any authority to defecate rules over other scandinavian countries who didn't commit cultural/sociodemographical seppuku
What a faggot.

This, who knew that white cockroaches would be this assblasted. The inferiority complex is real.

Disappointed. The usual.

>disappointed
user, you spelled "butthurt" wrong.

Hey dude my brother is Swedish do I qualify? We are subsaharan Muslims

Hello friends

turkic mongoloid rape babies eyeing white women since god knows how long

very pretty girls

Yes I would love to marry the one on the right and have a beautiful big white family with her on the countryside with a nice log cabin and farm.

It's similar to Surströmming? I ate that for the memes but I wouldn't do it again on my own. You forget I am American, our schools put us through mandatory CS gas chambers every year to both sharpen and dull our senses, fermented fish won't stop me.

what the fuck is this?

>Sweden

Lol.

Attached: d3f.jpg (799x489, 64K)

Tough guy in the internet IRL things are different

Attached: averageswedishmale2000s.gif (333x250, 1.19M)

owls
they shed and renew their feathers

Attached: 1545553952445.webm (640x360, 2.95M)