The human eye disproves atheist fairytale writer, Darwin

Attached: dc052709b7fe733cc8ad06fb93961eca.jpg (564x564, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euglena
youtube.com/watch?v=s32v0rTkey4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
theverge.com/2014/8/27/6074855/this-is-what-happens-when-you-raise-fish-to-walk-on-land
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=2X1iwLqM2t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: ec4ed25b93d151a85f90033133089035.jpg (320x320, 27K)

The conclusion makes no sense

please elaborate

Attached: cap.png (399x521, 260K)

But we know how the eye evolved... nice try JIDF

Darwin was not an atheist.

Amazing conclusion
You must tell the biologist!

Attached: 1482361564237.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Eye evolution started literally millions of years ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euglena

You start simple, throw a lot of time and more complicated, specialized system will emerge which looks barely similar to the precursor.
Just the way modern cars look "impossibly" complicated compared to the slightly round rock used as a wheel for the first time ages ago.

Dawkins proved you were a fag

Eyes are more complicated than chevys, you stupid pollack.

>human eye is the only photoreceptor in all of biology
Absolutely retarded

explain why god couldn't make them then loser

Don't be a retard.
Creatio Continua my frien

Stop posting garbage. This doesn't fucking matter.

People can actually see sound. Well not see sound but make sound they hear with their ears also appear as visual input in the brain, possible even when the eyes are removed.
So you're correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=s32v0rTkey4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Attached: See sound.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Even dinosaurs from millions of years ago had eyes. Wow, do you need me to explain addition and subtraction, now? Any other people need more help? Maybe I can find a retard curriculum somewhere...

It's actually pretty clear it advanced from a simple pinhole to the complex organ it is today.

Not politics. Also, the human eye is far from the most sophisticated or efficient on the planet, there’s plenty of problems with it. The most common being the blind spot ever person has due to the way it’s wired to the brain.

Tell me how the eye evolved.
Lol.

Looking in the mirror, I hope? You dealt with a captcha for that contribution, I might add.

star nosed moles have no eyes
why did god not give them eyes, what the fuck is wrong with god

...no I didn't? Not for this post either.

Why are you stoking division?

Everything is politics. Atheists are basically who are in charge of education and the liberal agenda.

Have a (You) for this shitty bait.

Attached: 1546830743761.jpg (720x453, 23K)

ITT: American "logic"...

Attached: mutt2.jpg (960x1024, 332K)

Bullcrap. As the meme notes, you would have to create each individual system through natural selection "and" cause them to perfectly interact.
In conclusion, the eye is irreducibly complex and had to have been designed (like cars) by a Master designer.

>the blind spot ever person has due to the way it’s wired to the brain.

But there is no known method of taking advantage of a person’s blind spot, yet

You can simply leave and not participate, memeflag. With such high quality posts like "white roasties btfo!" and "why ocasio is a goddess" I guess I thought I had a competing chance.

The eye (and the rest of the body) are too complex to have evolved.

I dont think you professors realize what "a lot of time" means
I will try to put it in perspective for you
If we represent a year with a SECOND then life kicked off 3.5 billion seconds ago
Thats ~110 YEARS
Dinosaurs went extinct 2 YEARS ago
Oldest findings of Homo Sapiens track 3 DAYS back
The recorded history started 2 HOURS ago
WW2 ended 74 seconds ago

Attached: maths.jpg (640x960, 252K)

"Stoking division" you're the one who showed up in my thread talking shit not the other way around.

Lets turn this into something useful - I'm looking to expand my mutt collection - post your best mutts.

Also,

>USA is now a third world
>USA is now just barely above 50% white

let these two facts sink in...

Attached: 1546870124184.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

You can't admit that you're here to undermine conservatives.

You are one of many that post garbage to distract and divide.

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't make it false.

Attached: incredulity.png (863x587, 211K)

So?
Early life forms were blind.

Also, I will be benevolent, since Americans suffer from really bad education - here is a simplified illustration of eye evolution.

Attached: eye.jpg (593x310, 33K)

How about you read up on it yourself?
Hint: there are many species with less-developed eyes than ours.
Having "an eye" is not a 0/1 state.
There are eyes that see just contours, eyes that just sense motion, eyes that see shitty shades of grey, glorious human eyes, insect eyes, etc.
Fucking google it memeflagger.

Another protestant making Christians look like idiots.

It's always prot fundies who do this low IQ shit. I'm a Catholic and have a biology doctorate. Aquinas understood that science does not conflict with theology.

Low quality bait.

>discussing religion and atheist fags isnt political

Imagine posting this dumb shit

You must be about the dumbest nigger in detroit, Le'monjello.

Any nice mutts for poor old me?

Attached: mutt.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Attached: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (720x726, 688K)

Science is dispensation from God. I always chuckle to myself at these threads. This doesn't conflict with religion, philosophy, science, metaphysics, etc...once the atheist is plucked from its wrongly taken perch do people realize that science works in harmony with and not against God.

truly a quintessentially christfag way of thinking
nice double digit IQ lardass

The people that know this are smarter than to get trapped in this meaningless dialectic of creation/evolution, one meant to trap the brutally mediocre sub-110 set. Literally the only people jews can shekel effectively.

What does that even mean?

Kek

Attached: 1532858501538.png (619x626, 111K)

sure buddy

Attached: ark.jpg (750x800, 140K)

But the eye didn't instantly pop into existence...
First there were just light sensitive cells (that could ONLY "see" light or dark), then those with the best cells survived - which eventually created eyes that could see better.

>it's impossible for evolution to build upon already existing structures
Retard.

Or it started as a primitive light sensor and proceeded to gain higher fidelity and resolution as more complexity was introduced. Its really no different or more spectacular than any other evolutionary development.

That stupid old argument has been refuted countless of times.

Attached: 1444466368841.jpg (720x438, 30K)

Yeah, no shit its possible when the eyes are removed. Your eyes are not in any way involved with auditory input.
>but muh sound with colors
Its called synesthesia, lots of parts of the brain are connected and some of those connections interplay with different parts of the brain. You dont need eyes to dream either you retard.

No evidence of macroevolution has ever been submitted.

Variation within families of species is common, the DNA has the ability to fluctuate. Sure, a cocker spaniel is descendant from a wolf, but that isn't evolution, its variation.

Then theres the problem of how did single cell organisms "evolve" from pond scum and water?

>macroevolution
nice made up term retard

U guys know evolution is a theory right?

>people will participate in this thread defending views for a topic that is already perfectly understood today

See here:
theverge.com/2014/8/27/6074855/this-is-what-happens-when-you-raise-fish-to-walk-on-land

Macroevolution happening right in front of you.

Read some books man.

So is gravity. Why dont you go to the top of the tallest building you can find and test it out.

>needs 40 systems working together

This is why the vast majority of eyes have defects and degeneration. So many interacting systems is actually a liability and not anything resembling an advantage.

The fact that gravity is a theory doesn't have anything to do with the fact that objects can fall to the ground.

Yes, and it took incredibly much less time to conceive and make a car than for the eye to evolve.

Human vision is a very clumy jury-rigged system. The octopus actually has a much more efficiently functioning eye than the human does. I guess God likes the octopus more than He does the human, since he gave us such a patched-together system. Also, He could have kept the windpipe and the esophagus farther apart so that we aren't so prone to choking on our food.

The truth of things is life

Dinosaurs are relatively recent, user. If I recall correctly the first ones evolved something like 250 million years ago. Life on Earth is estimated to be about 3.8 billion years old, or more than fifteen times that length.

For the record, the first animal with anything resembling an eye evolved about 550 million years ago - so still relatively recently compared to the breadth of time that life has existed on Earth.

Not really. The first first had eyes that didn’t work. All the eye evolution pretty much happened in them. We just benefited from it.

I actually believe humans were planted here. DNA was seeded on earth with the last outcome of it being humans. I do not think we will ever see a higher organism on this planet even if we die off because evolution was always meant to end at humans. Someone who would appreciate the creators work. I’m not religious but I am a deist.

if god isn't real then how come sunrise is so pretty? atheists btfo!

Attached: 3235435.jpg (900x600, 127K)

>"and" cause them to perfectly interact

No you don't, because among other things they don't perfectly interact in humans. That's why we have people with near-sightedness, far-sightedness, cataracts, people born blind, etc.

>The octopus actually has a much more efficiently functioning eye than the human does
the human eye is still very complex
>He could have kept the windpipe and the esophagus farther apart so that we aren't so prone to choking on our food.
He could have made us immortal.

weak bait
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

The fact that evolution is a theory doesnt have anything to do with the fact that all life started from single celled organisms that gradually increased in complexity over insanely long periods of time and eventually became humans. Facts do not care about your feelings or your religion.

A dream isn't real you dumbass.

Except the odds that life started through random processes is higher than 1:the estimated amount of atoms in the universe. Evolution might have happened, but not at the slow rates that are theorized, and likely guided by intelligence.

The human eye is very complex
the precursor to the human eye was less so
the precursor to the the precursor human eye was less so

Neither are colors. Whats your point?

No

youtube.com/watch?v=2X1iwLqM2t0
Congrats! You're not just retarded, but unoriginal too!

can confirm Ops a faggot

You would have been burned at the stake for saying that a few centuries ago. I wonder what the religions of the future will concede to when science becomes more and more indesputable.

When the only communication from god, the holy scriptures, is filled with holes and falsehoods, what is left for you to justify your delusions?

Unknowingness.
Not knowing how the universe operates is the only way you think you can prove a god.
Tell me, how much does the fact that the eye allegedly is "too complex to have been formed by a series of coincidences" prove your god?
Is it not much more likely for aliens to have arrived on our planets and given the first Chordates the necessary genes to evolve complex architecture of the eye?

Or is it the fact that you get butterflies in your stomach everytime you put your hands together and say "amen"?

Have you ever heard of Tulpas, OP?
Tibetan monks created fictive creations only visible to them. They meditated about these creations so long that they could start to see them with the naked eye without even concentrating on them.
Then they started hear them, listening to thoughts only available to the depths of your subconscious, which your "Tulpa" could access.
Then they started to feel them, have you ever heard of fingers hallucinating the texture of something that isn't real?
Then they started to smell them. Smelling a creature without a physical manifestation, isn't that queer?
Then they started to taste them. Tasting the texture of something that doesn't exist.

The mind is powerful and based on your beliefs, senses and DNA. If you grow up thinking god as the saviour of humanity, you are inclined to have different, neurological reactions towards him that feel very "real".

Attached: aVSVQ.png (1685x1930, 260K)

Nice picture

It means "hurhur im so smart dumbdumds who debate are dumbdumbs" Like there hasn't be wide sweeping backlash against religion in the past years. In America this millennium it was legal to teach "intelligent design" in public school

Colors come from light. To perceive something as colors means that everything can be filtered from light or the absence from it, thus not even needing eyes. People can see normally in dreams too by the way. Doesn't mean what they see is real input. Likewise seeing colors in dreams doesn't make it real. Much like seeing a Giraffe in your house.

What about evolution to eject poison? What did evolution make first, the ability to synthetise the poison, the immunity to the poison, the poison storage or the poison ejector(fangs)?

>logically
whew

Attached: evolution.png (1600x1041, 356K)

>Irreducible complexity is not an argument against evolution

Firstly the human eye isn't that great. Secondly there exist today in living animals, examples of eyes both better and worse through every stage of development.

give a source for those numbers.

all atheists suffer from Dunning-Kruger effect, so trying to reach them with logic is a lost cause.

Fucking burger look for the authors listed in the pic.

The human body has X amount of organs that work together therefore each organ had to evolve instantly for them to work together this is some high level autism at work .... You don't think it's possible for adaptations to occur separate from each other and over time result in a more complex system. This is how evolution works single cell simple organisms evolved into multi cellular complex systems ... Hell it's the reality of our very universe a singular mass exploded and resulted into several masses which acted on each other to create several more complex solar systems .... Which over time changed continually due to different laws of physics acting upon those masses. Read David Hume he explains this better than I can when he talks about one might come across and ship and think all the parts work so perfectly together it must have been created all at once but in reality ships are a result of years of trial and error perfecting the art.

Thought so, thanks user.

No.
Give me the link you fucking wop

The human eye was developed over millions of years from single celled organism thru the first land-walking amphibians to the first mammals to humans

Only a brainlet cuck would believe in something stupid as the fucking garbage you just posted

kys - you're a waste of oxygen

Attached: 1543121000982.jpg (542x566, 40K)

The anthropic principle + Many World Interpretation easily solves this without religion.

Some eye is better than no eye. We can see transitional forms of eyes in all sorts of animals.

Evolution is a lot of silly crap.