Canadian woman missing in Burkina-Faso

youtube.com/watch?v=6V9N3r2SNMI

> The family of a 34-year-old Quebec woman travelling in West Africa fears for her safety after not hearing from her for three weeks. Edith Blais left her home of Sherbrooke, Que., last year, most recently travelling to Burkina Faso. She is travelling with an Italian man she met in Canada.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: missing-in-burkina.jpg (960x540, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.gc.ca/destinations/burkina-faso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>34-year-old Quebec woman

and nothing of value was lost.

> Risk level(s) : Avoid non-essential travel to Burkina Faso due to the threat of terrorism.
> The threat of kidnapping persists in Burkina Faso’s northern area, due to the proximity of Mali and Niger, where criminal and terrorist groups are active.
> The threat of banditry and kidnapping is high in Burkina Faso’s border regions
> There is a threat of terrorism. In 2018, terrorist groups have declared their intention to target Western companies in the Sahel. There have been multiple attacks in Ouagadougou and elsewhere in the country
> Incidents of illegal roadblocks and carjacking have occurred. Armed criminals don’t hesitate to shoot at vehicles to stop and rob their occupants.
travel.gc.ca/destinations/burkina-faso

Maybe she couldn't read?

Attached: advisory.png (973x483, 69K)

They talked about that yesterday on the news. The family is now in contact with the BF autorities, and "feels" better. Even if they have not a single clue of where she is lol.

Shes not dead, the pasta nigger is just trafficking her. Probably not even in Africa anymore.

B-but they were going to volunteer with an NGO or some shit.

Attached: lucaeedith.jpg (702x735, 72K)

The guy on the left knows something.

Attached: 4964fa11-24bb-44d2-9454-b19837ad1a9a.jpg (1240x679, 81K)

Attached: toll collector.png (1182x1876, 324K)

Or maybe this one.

Attached: 49324198_2308625439370928_8183818624977338368_oea7b9320-3011-4bc2-954b-a7e2de5e5471_16x9_WEB.jpg (1200x675, 140K)

Or one of these guys.

Attached: 1546914586093.jpg (1824x1368, 501K)

Well she probably got a lot of praise on instagram for how open minded and generous she is, so it was all worth it in the end

Life imitates memes far more than memes imitate life

Nothing of value was lost

Attached: EF38E5E8-B7D0-478E-B329-47618FFB818D.jpg (1307x976, 540K)

Me in the back.

Attached: screenshot.png (400x400, 141K)

me in the red

Checked. That was my initial thought as well. Her killers probably didn't even want to rape her (but they did anyway because of force of habit).

That is one creepy looking nigger

Looks like an unbleached/post plastics Micheal Jackson.

Burkina Faso is such an unbridled shithole; I can't imagine anyone going there. My mates went there for work once and it is utter and complete shit with a few fat Brits and Frenchies in the "nice" hotels not doing or seeing shit.

Roasties BTFO ... again.

Attached: 1546915788390.jpg (4000x3212, 2.71M)

34 years old lmao

this

running from her winding down biological clock I presume

Ew those awful hands and nails.

Attached: Solo-Female-Travel-Over-40-Pin.jpg (523x1024, 110K)

We need more Roastie Serial Killers.

Attached: ilbapePepe.png (540x539, 62K)

She has th libtard eyes and smile, dunno how to call it, but all of these traveling roasties have it. Some sort of desperation?

She's beaming with glee. The travelling roastie lives for those exotic selfies. Women are made to bear children, not study, no work, no travel and experience strange dick, they need to get married and have babies in their early 20s or they go nuts.

Isn`t like half of Burkina Faso in France already? She probably felt like home when being there.

>34-year-old
instead of having already a family with 2-3 kids she was playing mambo in burkina faso with a stranger she had just met
sad!

She was hippie trash. Female contraception was a mistake.

Attached: 1546916998581.jpg (1650x2200, 290K)

Hahahahahahaha. Enjoy Wakanda in pieces you cunt.

Attached: 44BA3EBE-9680-41A9-914E-F69985CF2478.jpg (800x872, 279K)

Based Dave bringing in the bants

>burkina faso

why

why

literally everyone tells you not to go there. not a single government would recommend it

Attached: 1500885938027.jpg (480x455, 131K)

Fuck he really looks like The Act man

it's like they don't learn

Attached: melo5.jpg (1030x615, 576K)

> They were expected in Togo, where they were going to work on a reforestation project for a month, before Christmas.

> Bergeron described her daughter as a visual artist whose "lifelong dream" was travelling to Africa. She said Blais lives a bohemian life, travelling often since she was 18 years old.

Attached: naked-tree-huggers.jpg (876x465, 88K)

Because she'd thought that nothing bad will happen to her, because she's not racist and she's open minded.

Topkek

Holy fucking shit

11/10

the little abracadabra at the end really does it

That man is a jew

Place your bets.
Raped.
Beheaded
Mutilated
All of the above.

Attached: 1462274794181.jpg (428x510, 32K)

fuck her, she deserved it

you forgot sold into sex slavery
or made into kababs

probably enjoyed it as well.

This is what she once looked like
She could have chosen a humble life as a loving mother of 5
What happened??

Attached: 217017_10151590909834851_970110479_n.jpg (640x611, 56K)

>199225456
((( ITALIAN)))
that guy is a kike, I can tell by the pixels and having seen some kikes in my life

You forgot to add the option for in what order those actions were taken.

oh no
this is terrible
how could this happen
i wont be getting sleep tonight

>abracadabra

>bohemian life
can you fucking stop appropriating my culture you racist cunts?

Natural selection wins again. This only improves the quality of the gene pool.

They either ran into coupeurs de route or islamists. Gang rape is a given but their best chance to be alive would be with the islamists who at least take hostages, regular bandits would take their shit and make them disappear.

And if their bodies have been dumped in the bush, chances are they'll never be found.

Toll paid in full?

Beheaded
Mutilated
Raped
In that order

Hmmm how can I make my suicide as international as possible ?

Chexked
Updooted for use of old memery

bookmarked for rape vid.

Another dumb white whore who thinks the brown people are her friends.

Oh i'm sure they're fine, they just can't find a place to charge their iphones after they lost their charging cables.
The world is full of love not hate and no one would hurt these innocent loving white people.

Fuck tourist in general
Never met one who gave a shit about white survival

Attached: ugh.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>34-year-old Quebec woman

at this point it's hard to imagine anyone remotely and borderline insane even wanting to kindap and rape that thing

The guy is definitely dead though

In this order
Tortured
Raped
Tortured again
Beheaded
Raped for good measure

Attached: 1545601431768.jpg (1488x1231, 255K)

top fucking kek

Wait, are you implying Trudeau is one of the good guys?

alakazam

Mutilated
Beheaded
Raped

In exactly that order

Knowing mudslimes and niggers, anything less than described above would be a surprise and a disappointment

It doesn't say she's a trash anglo ya cunt she's french.

Attached: 1iFw5CP.png (639x360, 268K)

kek Vive la révolution based frog

Attached: 0985a76d28bd3788ce676e73e198f7f231b5577bc68559896d6021ac2bed8207.jpg (250x250, 22K)

>Bohemian = cz*Ch
Bohemia is German. cz*Ch are literally pseudo-Polish peasants that repopulated like niggers and then kicked out the Germans after WW2.

Reminder that Prague was majority German up until the 19th century.
Reminder that the German-seperatist Sudetendeutsche Partei was the largest political party up until WW2.

After WW2 these animals started rewriting history, legitimized by the USSR - the We Wuz Kangs stuff blacks do doesn't come close to this.

Bohemia wuz cz*Ch.
Slovakia wuz cz*Ch.
etc, etc.

The cz*Ch are literal white niggers

Attached: memes.jpg (480x360, 8K)

My grandmother is german, I dont give a fuck what you think Mohammed, by the way, us subhuman white niggers will be the only whites left in 100 years

>a bohemian life
this only works in the first world

cz*Chia is already pozzed, its just that its such a big shithole not even a turk or north-african would want to live there

Attached: img_7352_s[1].jpg (393x600, 103K)

...all he knows is rape and murder tho

Attached: RACISS.jpg (441x448, 34K)

You mad lol, doesnt mean youre wrong btw

A bit of fucking makeup would be nice, low-tier faces can’t get away with it.

They look retarded, the woman has dreads. No one cares.

If you're stupid enough to visit Burkina Faso, a literal warzone, then you deserve to go missing.

play stupid games

win stupid prizes

In another age, she would have been a happy stay at home mother taking care of her kids instead of chasing strange dick around the world.

Attached: 1546914997135.jpg (960x640, 108K)

i'm more interested in the coup d'etat in gabon than this stupid dreadlock roastie and her cuck bf

where?

This is what happens when young girls start embracing (((feminism))) but let’s not forget they are self destructive by their nature.

well I guess that's one way to not get raped

Look at the calibre of people she associated with. She's dead.

Have these three shared a dildo?
Sure looks like it

Attached: OHNO408123.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

That really does look like beautiful scenery though.

Na, pretty much no one really deserves the horror she went through before she died. Its not a fitting punishment for being naive. She was likely an upper middle class kid that lived a peaceful and sheltered life and had friends from around the globe. She incorrectly though her multicult group of friends represented the world and went to see it for herself. Her parents are at fault for raising her to be so blind to the truth, her parents and her friends are to blame for letting her go rather than put her in her place and inform her of the shitstorm she'd be walking into.

uwot
Niggers and mudslimes will rape anything, even farm animals. You really think being over 40 would stop them?

You reckon

Attached: 5317D9F9-E228-4A22-A8F2-CAADC6EA923A.jpg (750x1221, 614K)

>energy baths
>banana chocolate

why can't they just take drugs like normal people

Jews

Attached: jews-.jpg (1165x570, 71K)

You can't get raped if you're the sexual predator (cougar)

> 'Bware da baby trap'

>Canadian woman leaves white country
>goes to Africa
>meets nonwhite Italian
>gets her asshole stuffed with pastrami
>Italian sells her to niggers who rape, dismember, eat her, and make magic potions out of her ground up bones

Good thing she didn't get married and have children and watch them and her grandchildren grow up and die peacefully in her sleep at the age of 100

Looks like those the African niggers who dress up in funny costumes like women's wedding dresses before going into battle

she does have a cute face, too bad she was retarded

Dave Hash is my hero