Friendly reminder that all sons of Scandinavia should feel pride and honour of our heritage, ancestry and culture

Friendly reminder that all sons of Scandinavia should feel pride and honour of our heritage, ancestry and culture.
We are essentially family, despite our few differences. We are brothers and sister by blood.
Our languages are similar, our food is similar, our traditions are similar, our history is similar, our physical characteristics are similar and our flags are similar.
So eventhough swedes hate danes, and danes hate swedes, and norwegians hate swedes, and even finns hate swedes, and the rest of europe hates swedes, and the entire west hates swedes, and the all of the middleeast and africa loves swedes, we should embrace a mutual sense of respect and attachment to one another.
Our past is united, and so is our future and our destiny.

God bless the people and nations of Scandinavia.

Attached: 1435650280.jpg (300x185, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you should have created a Bluetooth Scandinavian Union instead of being part of the EU

Why the hell are these even seperate countries? Is it dynastic bullshit?

Sweden and Norway was once ruled by the King of Denmark. Unfortunately a complete unification never happened. If it did, I'm sure Sweden would be in a much better place today

Attached: 1534027325720.jpg (700x698, 81K)

Made me chuckle, 10/10 daneposting.
The only way to make sure sweden doesn't burn down completely would be normalizing right wing opinions, done most easily through a wider political debate with danish politicians. God, that one interview a year or two back was so good.

Attached: 1517145303180.png (1196x636, 247K)

We need nationalists in government. If we get that......it's extremely powerful.

Fucking establishment fags doing everything in their power to stop it. We must keep pushing.

We were ruled by Denmark at one point and you could argue the Normans were norwegians. We are probably in a worse state than Sweden.

why are they so disgusted, you never had a right wing government

Very true. We have to look out for each other.

This is not true.

Which interview?

Rule Britannia m8y

Because the government is very powerful in Sweden. Sweden has always been a nanny state so they're doing everything in their power fo keep them out from influencing politics. These people are extreme left wingers that won't tolerate right wing politics so they're doing eveyrthing in their power to keep them out.

where will finland go ?

There was attempts to restore the Kalmar Union but the other EU nations made sure that never happened since it would be a direct competitor to the EU

>and you could argue the Normans were norwegians
They quite literally were.
>We are probably in a worse state than Sweden.
In some ways, and they are worse in others. Is it really worth thinking over who is 1% more "cucked" or not though? We both need some drastic changes.

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT SCANDINAVIA

once uk et al jmpliment the anzac thing, it will go back on the table. tho no one wants to join sweden right now, id say all other scandos are horrified by sweden desu.

Not interview, sorry. the debate. "Debatt" I think it's aired as in denmark? The one with lots of politicians from either side, Stojberg amongst others.

you guys need to go full viking again, sure, they were essentially white niggers/muslims, but at least they weren't modern swedes

>denmark is in scandinavia
finland has a greater claim on being scandi then you

Germanic Empire. when?

Attached: 1546352753158.png (1053x761, 161K)

Think he means the debate between swedish and danish politicans in 2015.

Uhm sweety, Scandinavian countries are scandinavian because of the common culture, language etc. The most common definition of Skandinavien refers to the ancient territories of the Norsemen; Norway, Sweden and Denmark

Finns don't like being called scandis. They're Nordic.

In the Bible it says your all fags with dirty souls, alot like Canadians.

Care to comment?

Norway with oil
Denmark with grain and beer
Sweden with the good looks

Literally a superpower

Where do christcucks have this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI
this one?

More interested in Swedens arms industry imo. We're already a tech powerhouse imagine how much our programmers could improve on the existing systems

Its somewhere in the middle.

>wasting time discussing things that will never happen

That's the one. If I recall correctly, the only nationalist swede more or less starts the debate by going. " I feel like I should be on the danish side just now. " great stuff.

And they were cucks too.

I have never read the bible, but i assume its because we were Pagans before we became Christians. The Bible is biased and quite literally a propaganda piece

Ever heard of this thing called Yugoslavia?

Attached: 6A1B8F24-D5A1-4C75-B28D-E6C9D88C8D20.jpg (1736x2048, 600K)

Does Inger Stojberg have milf status in Denmark?
We have Ebba Bush Thor.

Attached: yedfhje8ehd.jpg (780x390, 63K)

no scandinavian countries are scandinavian because they're located on the scandinavian penninsula

t. Guldberg

The Bible is anti-European

False and gay

Do no associate us with Sc*ndi dogs

Attached: suomalaisuus.jpg (851x638, 115K)

I know it's just a larp, but I'm curious, would you rather form a union like the EU, or form a country?
Taking into account language, your monarchies etc.

Form a country.

Take the Danish monarch because the Norwegian and Swedish ones are cucked anti-Nordic shills.

NO
we must be nigger and hate each other and be good goy money machine

And it's not a LARP

Scandinavians are in favour of unionism between us

Yes, you have your own autistic opinion, but the common definition is what I wrote
She is literally being compared to pic related by her opposition. ABSOLUTE DELICIOUS
Yes, but remember that Slavs are savages.

Also, I would like to point out, that it was never my intention to suggest, that Scandinavia should be united under the same flag. What I want is mutual love and respect. Too much shitposting on this board between brothers. Its not right

Attached: inger.jpg (910x512, 51K)

Looks asian.

you couldnt possibly cope harder you fucking cuck

Denmark is literally the birthplace of what we know today as Scandinavia and the Scandinavian people, deny it all you want faggot

Based finn :DDD

gice back åland and let the east-swedes live in their own country

>25 million
>500 million
competitor

You are dumb as a rock if you think it's comparable.

We have the same religion (Protestant cuckery) if we have any at all, and are all mostly atheist. We are basically the same ethnicity. Our languages is in reality one language.

Attached: 869c08d3.jpg (1254x1063, 175K)

You could almost say our languages are literal just far out enough to not be considered distant dialects of eachother, and only just.

Give back Meänmaa and pay reparations for the genocide of Forest Finns and I might consider that

It's one language though. Like actually. As in the words written/spoken. It's the way you speak your language that makes it sound like not.

The Nordic Economies are doing much better than most of the EU. Without the Nordic countries, the EU would be a mess. Spain, Italy, Portugal, Ireland, Greece etc all have a history of being completely useless.

>Reminder

WE WUZ VIKANGZ!!!

Attached: 5164587508781.webm (576x324, 2.69M)

eeh thats not completely true, at all

>t. vadim ostoyonska

It is though

Swedish/Danish/Norwegian are just dialect groups under Scandinavian. There are larger difference between Norwegian dialects than between Norwegian/Danish/Swedish.

I dont know about that. I unironically dont understand danish.

Our 2 popular used banks out of 3 are Swedish. 2 isps are Swedish, 1 is Finnish so ye atleast Estonia depends on nordcuck countries

No it's not lol
You are making up some pan-scandinavian unistic bullshit right now.

Ditto, I have to speak english with a good swedish friend of mine

You don't understand written Danish?

Ask any linguist.

You are claiming that Norway have like 100 languages

thats not a little known fact
we contribute tonnes of shit to the baltics, and lately i've noticed even MORE partnership popping up and theres nothing about it in the news

wtf

Because our cucks are selling all founded companies here to nordics so its completr transfer example isp we had elion founded here and they sold out to telia now some swedes that are known to fuvkimg spy have access to our shit

Swedes are so fucking weird. Lived with plenty of them. Always something off about them. One was a literal hippie satanist.

If they are that different, then indeed they could be
There are too many differences for them to be considered the same.

>ask any linguist
yes yes im sure you have discussed this with expert linguists, that's why it's classified as different languages - because fucking linguists all confirm it's the same language.
Take your god damn medication.

So, you mean looks like an Estonian?

It's called subverted

Nordmannen har rett. Eller klarer du ikke lese dette fordi det er "et annet språk"? Ganske morsomt. Danskene har tross alt dårligst språkore for de skandinaviske språkene av alle de skandinaviske landene.

Nope

fucking kek, didnt know about the sell out though - i just noticed alot of baltic coat of arms popping up on Danish banks to signal partnership, also tonnes of baltic foreign worker surge here.

Im okay with that, they seem pretty chill and are white

>the genocide of Forest Finns
they had to start speaking swedish and intigrate in society how is this to much to ask? i swear the reason swedes are so cucked now adays is because we've had you people wincing and crying in our ear for ages.

Spoken danish is quite the challenge. Written danish is pretty smooth sailing.

I was in Talinn a couple of years ago. Estonia seems like a nice country with a bright future. Too many ruskies tho

I actually dont understand half of what you said

now fuck off and LARP elsewhere

i sure hate swedes!

Attached: aPj8n6Q_700b.jpg (700x990, 173K)

Tallinn* and it comes from word Taani linn or translated Danes city from like 1200s and ye too many russians but they arent integrated so its good.

>they had to start speaking swedish
>intigrate in society
>how is this to much to ask?
Apparently too much from Fenno-Swedes
>i swear the reason swedes are so cucked now adays is because we've had you people wincing and crying in our ear for ages.
Are you sure about that?

ching chong wing wong ping pong

Attached: finnish person exhibit 1.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>There are too many differences for them to be considered the same.

You having a potato in your mouth doesn't make the grammatical/vocabulary differences bigger. The differences aren't too many. It's the same language, and I repeat, most linguists would agree. It's different languages only on paper because of national borders.

>medication
Looks like you are getting riled up over a friendly chat. I think the problem is with you.

Friendly reminder that when Spoken:
Norwegian is the most beautiful
Danish is the ugliest
Swedish is the gayest

>Danes city

Holy fuck Estonia is absolutely
B
A
S
E
D

daily reminder danes are superior to all other nordics in every way

>Norwegian is the most beautiful

Not as in our written language, not at all. We have many superior dialects.

Attached: finggoliangoodpost.png (600x514, 227K)

Wait, its good that they aren't integrated? Do they just hang around in their commie ghettos and mingle amongst themselves? Do Estonians learn russian in school?

Norwegians are richer.
Swedes are better looking.

Attached: suna.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

both are memes, sorry sweatie

Eat mämmi and sauna or eating mämmi and saunaing?

>Are you sure about that?
that you called it "genocide" before is quite telling

Atleast we can all agree on one thing.

Finns are best at shitposting and have the better memes