ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOURSELVES?

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOURSELVES?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6572245/Eight-men-killed-snared-paedophile-hunting-vigilantes.html

Attached: 6534509.jpg (993x828, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Chris_McDonagh_/status/1078625875300700161
youtube.com/watch?v=o0nDdDWSMwo
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ4q3_mMERo
youtube.com/watch?v=gw1j_f2_dFg
youtube.com/watch?v=UqFjrFnt5bo
youtube.com/watch?v=gPDcwjJ8pLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely

Attached: 1545943158625.jpg (708x708, 55K)

Pedophile hunters are all pedophiles desu, it's the perfect hiding place for them. Litterally everyone but me is a pedophile. #pizzagate

all of a sudden hundreds of pedos are gonna kill themselves and be buried far away lol... its definetely not deep state pedo ring cleaning up some loose ends (the handlers)

I see what you’re doing you sick fuck

Are jannies and mods pedos?
They literally get notified whenever someone reports CP, what's stopping them from saving the CP before they prune it?
It's the perfect hiding spot for pedos. Right in plain sight.

Attached: 1544010517655.png (1280x720, 68K)

>Lets hunt pedophile hunters

Attached: 1546095694139.png (532x557, 45K)

people who hate gays are secretly gay, I have heard this and in part do believe it.

I don't have a problem with this.
Thing is, these pedophile hunters will never go after muslim pedos or some elite bureaucrat/politician.

while browsing related garbage I stumbled on to this thread: twitter.com/Chris_McDonagh_/status/1078625875300700161
seriously, the bongs are 100% serfs.

It is mostly because the Muslims use an entirely different method. Nonce hunters bait individuals through online chats. They found a transgender pedo the other day. Muslims are in the business of irl shit. They lure youngsters in and abduct them into sexual slavery.

This is accurate. You never see them catch well-to-do types for the same reason. It takes a thief to catch a thief - that’s why these dumb, chavvy white people mostly catch dumb, chavvy white people.

>15
>pedophile
the only nonces here are the vigilante feminists

Attached: the good old days.png (1447x623, 93K)

>vigilantism is good if it's against people who make racial slurs online, not if it's against child rapists
Whatever you say, pedophile.

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

Look at this guy’s profile - so predictable.

>Wah! The government won’t give me and my wife free money to spend on pot, sci-fi memorabilia, and beard oil
>What do you MEAN we should get jobs or increase our hours - we need to do our HOBBIES

grown men shouldn't be texting teenagers.

Honestly what is this world coming to? You can't fuck kids anymore, you can't force them to work in coal mines anymore, teachers can't beat them anymore... when will the madness end?

But people who love gays are gay too. Horseshoe proves right again.

What about these guys? When are paedo hunters going to confront them?

Attached: million rapes by British sex gangs.jpg (1200x908, 268K)

>allegedly messaged a 15-year-old
lmfao.

Pedophiles are scum but there really is something low-key creepy about people who dedicate their time to pretending to be young girls online and catfishing old men in chatrooms so they can "confront" them in a Walmart parking lot somewhere and upload it to youtube.

innocent people do not an hero

an hero only proves his guilt

His whole family should be rounded up and incinerated, so not a single person of his genetic failure tree get the chance to reproduce and spread the pedo gene

How fucking based .

never, because that's rasist

#notallmuslims

I was hoping it was the guy who looks like a giant baby.

I just took a huge shit

Shit stinks

Why do so many women go for this big chunky rap nigger watch look it's baffling and hideous

Is nonce a pedo or homo or both?

youtube.com/watch?v=o0nDdDWSMwo

Attached: 6.png (556x712, 16K)

YEW DIRTY FAKKIN NONCE CASE

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ4q3_mMERo

Attached: noncecaught.png (1466x1018, 121K)

wtf is a nonce

slang for paedo

Never. Only near mentally retarded White men whom otherwise would never have sought out young girls are only do so after being messaged repeatedly for months on end by a fake 15 year old with big tits deserve the rope. Pedophile politicians and Muslim grooming gangs are FUKIN BASED M8

Attached: 1531144286334.png (600x700, 205K)

>nonce

???

Attached: 1541233229826.png (411x428, 229K)

People split from Gen Pop in prison because they're child molesters and could be attacked by fellow inmates. Now being used for pedos in general.

what do you guys call a pozzed nonce

a faggot nonce

This guy also raised awareness for hunting nonces
youtube.com/watch?v=gw1j_f2_dFg

YU NEED DRRRAGGIN IN FRANT OF THA TAHN SKWAYER AN STAHNING TA FACKING DEFF

Attached: 8909.jpg (1090x539, 128K)

This weirdo was all over the BBC this morning. They have an endless supply of victims that get paraded out everyday as if I have all the answers.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqFjrFnt5bo

when she looks in the mirror, she cant tell that a nonce fucked her up?

how do you pronounce it?
nones
or non-see

nonse

i'm sure this will be the new metoo bullshit
>oh i'm sure my father was a pedo
>hes dead so you cant ask him
>but i'll shit all over him, because man bad

Wouldn't surprise me at this point

im sure he was totes innocent

Attached: 434244321.jpg (332x516, 45K)

like sconce

is this brit/pol/

Yep ,people who dont care about gays at all are usually heterosexual on the other hand kek

The absolute state of this nonce

See: Budd Dwyer

theres something very sanctimonious about these vigilante pedo hunter groups.
>create profile of 15yo girl with prime tits and ass
>lure sad sexless boomer into thinking with his cock
>heh look at us we pedo hunters nao, you goin 2 jail you evil subhuman
>gibz me my shiny badge we are heroez n sheit, 20k views on goytubes!

How can they be pedo hunters if they used a 15 year old girl which is at end of puberty ?
If they used a 11-12yo girl it would acceptable

>t.nonce

Attached: 1525749195518.png (580x720, 46K)

>I'm a #pedotoo

Even if they did, AOC in UK is 16 so that'd still be illegal
Those nonces still make the decision to go through with it, and the thinking with their dick thing isn't really an argument when in these videos they don't meet the nonce until the next day or so

im not excusing their behaviour, calm down onions

I'll be dead when the last liberal is dead.

The paramilitary attacks on muslim gangs can be found in the same section as the Russian funded yellow vest movement in our glorious free press.
>Raghead wanted to be Sharon's dirty little secret
>Now his family have to say he's on a pilgrimage forever

youtube.com/watch?v=gPDcwjJ8pLg

Yeah. The mudslimes are finding out which kids are into perverted shit and getting rid of their degenerate influence by raping and killing young girls.

>Ugly guy gets random message from hot 15 year old looking for booze
>dude shows up
>shamed to death

Entrapment bullshit.

Why would any sane man show up in that situation?

Where are all these tough guys when Muslims do the grooming/raping?

Sandnigger please.

They look exactly like a perfectly legal 16 year old faggot.

I feel like people are finally standing up for them selves.

Attached: download.jpg (198x255, 16K)

>Where are all these tough guys when Muslims do the grooming/raping?

What and be called a racist, NO WAY, they would rather their own sisters be raped then be called a racist.

Attached: Dindu_Nuffin_Fear.jpg (456x810, 108K)

>use pic related as profile image
>hiya barry bbz wanna meet up u can lik my arsehole if u want
>i oh maybe who is this
>oi barry i said u can lik my arsehole come on dont u want it u can put ur willy in my hand n i will play with it
>ye sound ok
>alryt bbz good do you wanna meet by subway x
>ye ok
>c u inabit im 8 btw xx

>OI BARRY U SICK CUNT SHE SAID SHE WAS 8 U GOIN DOWN FOR LIFE NOW LAD NO MORE BINGO FOR YOU YOU SAD FAT NONCE THE BOYS IN BLUE ARE ON THE WAY DICKHEAD

Attached: 6746.jpg (798x918, 96K)

>Nonce hunters

Crusaders are often guilty of that against which they crusade.

Tracing your IP as we speak, nonce. I've got Shane brannigan on WhatsApp so he'll be tracking you down within a day.

yeah thats true as well.

why do the paedo hunters never seem to manage to trap a single pakistani ?

there is a trend I've noticed for years of a lot of projection regarding this subject, have to admit

What tf is a sconce and why am I thinking of the thing that holds a torch to a wall

lol ur a pedo

Only 8? Pity. Repost thread when we hit 8,000.

G

>l-look goys whites are pedophiles, ignore the mass grooming by shitskins we brought here

nothing wrong with killing evil people

>attempt to legalize child rape
>fail miserably
>raise the age of consent to a ridiculously high number
>redirect the angry mobs away from pedos and towards normal men
>it works
>lolwut
>inb4 age of consent is raised to 25

Attached: 42180fb0b1b865a5e47a0772a448a14aaf4535e7_hq.jpg (1000x1000, 28K)

I am in love!

>what's stopping them from saving the CP before they prune it?
The fact that all CP posted to Jow Forums are FBI honeypots tracking who downloads them.
You'd have to be a total fucking idiot to download CP

They're trying to make the pedos look sympathetic. Soon they'll try to make some of them out to be heroes. It's how it went with trannies and fags as well.

>pedo suicide
you will never be accepted

Attached: 1541550699702.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

they'll have to wait till the muslims have taken over, if there's one issue everyone here agrees on it's lynching nonces

It's a double-edged sword. You might expose real pedos, but real pedos might use it to paint themselves as victims and then push their agenda. Of course, this wouldn't happen if pedo lobby didn't pushed their agenda for decades and didn't have highly placed political patrons and fellow pedo shills in media. And now they plan to go by "gay acceptance" road and already in final phases of the plan. Brining down lone degenerates have little to no meaning at this point, we need to uproot this whole shit to have at least some effect.

Pakis don't need to Facebook kids as there's plenty of fresh meat at the orphanage