Attention Fake News Apparatchiks

Word on the street is that something big is about to drop in France. All the usual players are in motion but this time something is different. It's not the bank run, that's just the appetizer.

This is a story so big that you will be able to parasite off it. It has everything; intrigue, statecraft, transcripts, videos - the works. It's a matter of survival... you'll see what I mean once it plays out.

I'm giving the friendlies in the media a heads up. If you hear about your organization getting a D-notice or some such - this is why.

You need to schedule your other work accordingly because once this thing drops, nothing else is going to matter. A Big political and finciancial shakeup will soon be underway.

The overseas media will be more willing to publish stories than the media near France... the Europeans will eventually have no choice but to add their spin. But there's no good way to spin this.

This is Big.

Attached: Kojak005.jpg (580x400, 23K)

Nothing ever happens

this is woodward and bernstein times ten.

remember all those german politicians who got hacked? This is related to that.

it's all unraveling.

Attached: 53-37461-kojak-1475620661.jpg (733x550, 45K)

none so blind

Attached: kojak (2).jpg (867x674, 97K)

Something big has been happening for 2 months.

FUCK

Attached: CBEEE109-379C-4E8C-96FF-F64DA956499C.jpg (320x228, 24K)

Macron needs to take the hint and GTFO. If he resigns do you get another election or does his meme party stay in power?

you should sell your euros now. stay ahead of it.

You're gonna wanna do a quick rundown of your ABCs, your 123s and your RFCs. The squares can't pull the plug here. No shoah, no censorship, no information blockage will prevail against the whole mess of patriots who maybe aint the richest, but can make the computers talk real good.
Get everybody and their stuff together, ok,
Let's jam.

Attached: kojak.jpg (1440x750, 120K)

Kys yourself larping faggot

Thanks meme flag kojack, Ill be sure to pass along this great information to my editor at work this morning.

Saturday January 19th

Macron would rather see a full blown civil war than leave power.
Sooner or later cops will start shooting at protesters with their service weapon. One of them pulled it out a couple of weeks ago, he didn't use it but it's only a mater of time now.

>unraveling
It’s a Shoah. Order Out of Chaos

Everyone wants this to be true, yet you come here with a meme flag like you’re gonna be taken seriously. Fucking kys

It's that ransom for BTC, right?

Look, that was a good creative idea for a new 9/11 spin, but a bad execution.

Now, who in his terrorist evil genius hacker kripto mind would want a totally TRACEABLE bitcoin account?
A big Central fucking retarded Intelligence under cover motherfucking Agency shit spinner. That's who.

Y'all done and retarded. 4/10 for trying.

Attached: columbo.jpg (297x234, 12K)

Euro has been steadily falling since the banks opened

Attached: down down down.jpg (750x1116, 330K)

I'm surprised the little granny fucker did not caved in yet.

He probably hasn't had a solid shit in weeks but his overlords have no replacement ready yet.

Attached: 06_agmu.jpg (1024x628, 44K)

They’ll rewrap obama and pass him off as monsour pumpernickel

i wonder where he'll flee to.

Columbo and Kojak posting feels weird as fuck

Shills and happening fags are just nonstop these days. I guess disinfo won.

I hope I am wrong...
I'm no conspiracy theorist (okay, maybe.) but this whole gillets jaune is starting to look like a Soros joint and here's why:

1. Soros has a history of short-selling currencies.
2. Soros has a history of fomenting discord before short-selling the currency.
3. Soros brought the Bank of England to its knees using this tactic.
4. Soros has a history of funding various "color revolutions" (yellow is a color, btw)
5. Soros is banned in many countries, precisely for pulling this kind of shit.
6. Soros was eventually able to coopt the occupy movement for his personal ends.
7. Soros has stated that he no moral compass, nothing is beneath him.
8. Soros funded all the riots post-trumpening.
9. Soros funded the migrant caravans.
10. Soros' Open Societies Foundations have, as their stated method for their objective, of doing exactly this kind of shit.

Again, I hope I am wrong, but it is starting to look like something right out of the Soros playbook.

Attached: Gillet Jaune Pepe.png (400x654, 71K)

There was nothing in those emails.

Attached: 1534329692358.jpg (640x480, 30K)

You might be right. Think of Brexit, this may be damage control to prevent Pound from plummeting, or it may me a double whammy--Brexit to cause Pound to plummet, GJs to tank Euro.

throwback to the halcyon days when Jow Forums was a 1970s TV detective

Attached: kojak.jpg (806x544, 100K)

Regardless, be sure he will try to profit from it. Destabilizing Euro not only can net him huge piles of cash, but it will scare the hell out of the regular Antoine, Ramon and Hans keeping them inside.

Macron will announce that Brigitte is pregnant.
Screengrab this.

And what a beautiful mixed baby will be

unfortunately, it would be out of character for the baddies to let a good crisis go to waste.

Attached: Merchant Puppet Optical Illusion.jpg (480x480, 64K)

major short squeeze on the big currencies underway. they are banking on a bank run. once this EU short tops out, it's over. no breaks on the way down.

I only have debts after years of being delusional wagecuck, so any currency crash is good for me.

The media across the world is as fucked as America’s. the information noose has been tightened everywhere

This isn't a movement led or supported by any of his NGOs. Gilets don't have any funding.

>This isn't a movement led or supported by any of his NGOs. Gilets don't have any funding.
so it would appear on the surface... but things are not always what they seem... time will tell.

>only have debts after years of being delusional wagecuck,
let it burn then.

Attached: 1547017728881.jpg (634x536, 60K)

>D-notice
nice elaborate larp friendo

Attached: d-notice photo_2019-01-09_15-55-10.jpg (800x1280, 121K)

Africa?

I've read this exact same post from you multiple times and there have been no happenings.

Some shady crap going behind the scenes.

Guess we'll see when all the fake news come out en force on some ""new exlusive develpments of events"".

What the world needs now is some Salvini crashing it all without survivors.

Attached: yeJ3BWM.jpg (711x900, 206K)

>there have been no happenings.
I gave you a heads up on The Bronfmans, Dalglish, Giustra, Uranium 1 and the Saudi Arabia spat. Then I tipped the canadians off to China's plans to capture citizens and issue exit bans.

you aint been paying attention.

Attached: kojak.png (239x299, 29K)