China Moon (imdb)

Are the big names in search engine suppressing information on China's moon landing? Where are the live streams and photos of this? It's almost a week later and the only photos in US media I see are pic related and stories about how it may be igniting a new space race and why it's a sign of things to come but I don't know where to find information on the science......pft

Attached: china-moon-5.jpg (1024x1024, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HbVZuqrLdUY?t=98
twitter.com/AJ_FI/status/1082982999027666945
photo-monster.ru/lessons/read/fotografiruem-zvezdyi-s-deyvom-morou.html
prophotos.ru/lessons/17171-kak-snimat-severnoe-siyanie
youtube.com/watch?v=MEYJaT93zcc
universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Change-3-landing-site-pano3J_Ken-Kremer.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=PP34_xn3Kgs
youtube.com/watch?v=algDFH8u9DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did they send a potato tier camera? They could've strapped a cell phone to it and gotten better photos.

Zero videos and the pics are poor quality. Why doesn't usa go back?

Are there any mexican intellectuals here who can explain to me how one sends radio transmissions through the moon? Radio doesn't travel through ground.

Attached: robopotato science man.jpg (748x421, 47K)

If that's the dark side of the moon where the fuck is that light source coming from? Fake fucking rice dumpling skullduggery

Attached: ollesafeee.jpg (800x450, 39K)

They have a relay on lunar orbit.

Duh, its night time. The moon is out.
When it disappears they will be able to see clear as day.

Its why the Chinese brought birds.
carrier pigeon. Genius

Jow Forums should go to the moon and BTFO of China.

Attached: y3fvzrk.jpg (3032x2064, 408K)

Yeah just turn on the 4G once in a while to send the pictures

>It's nicknamed "darkside of the moon" so it has to be literally dark all the time
lel

Attached: 1545398161842.jpg (1137x640, 39K)

k, I figured it was either A) relays B) radio DOES travel through the moon because it's made of magic glass or something, or C) chinks are full of shit

>implying chinks would be able to resist eating the birds while they're still alive and kicking

You don’t suppose they might’ve outfitted them with some form of light to illuminate their surroundings...? I mean, I don’t actually know for sure but that seems like a reasonable assumption no

But was it european or african genus ones that put china on the moon? What was their velocity? Hard fork question on the road to rome or egypt.

not only that why don't we have rovers crawling the moon 24/7 especially the farside I can understand not sending people but not sending even just rovers now thats a mystery

We aren't welcome on the moon, obviously. Go read Penetration; Ingo Swann.

If there is so much dust, how come so many rocks stick out?

Preaching to the choir friendo.
youtu.be/HbVZuqrLdUY?t=98

Shits fake just like the apollo moon landing

Attached: Chinese on the Moon.png (1266x1080, 21K)

You must be an Ivy League student.

I found it interesting that literally no one talked about the UFO.

Attached: china moon ufo.png (1832x836, 1.47M)

lower gravity?

Attached: Dv_ZdZJXgAAfocM.jpg large.jpg (900x900, 136K)

I still don't see it, Hans.

Really.

What the hell is this? When I look out the window at the moon is see silver.

Why can't you see the stars? Who can explain to me?

Attached: 1538399120151.jpg (620x774, 56K)

New photos will be tommorow, the Rover is in hybernation right now. If you want to follow Chinese space program, read this guy
twitter.com/AJ_FI/status/1082982999027666945

also, fuck Jow Forums and its algorithms, dumb amerifats don't know what a dynamic IP means, every day i have a new IP adress because of my telecom company, not because i'm cheating, but this idiotic board can't understand that same cookies can be accessed via multiple IP and so it bans me every time

Fucked if I know if this is legit but I question everything based on my personal knowledge and experience. I worked in a large mining operation in outback Australia, my job at one point was to collect samples from the various stages of the processes and analyze them for content, assay. This process required the removal of all moisture, water from the samples and as it was in the outback and we were in a fucking hurry the absolutely dry area of the lab was a fucking mess, most of the time, the point is there was never a footprint, roller track or any other kind of impression made in any of the completely dry mineral rich dirt on the floor, impressions require moisture, yet on the moon and on Mars we always see these clear distinct tracks everywhere, where ever the fuck they go. The one thing these two place have in common is that they are completely devoid of moisture.

1) maybe because of some reason connected to how nature, light and cameras work
2) because they just forgeting it every time - like OOOPSIE!!!! WE FORGOT AGAIN! OOOPSIE AND AGAIN! ITS SO EASY TO DRAW DOTS BUT WE JUST FORGETING OOOPSIE!

You mean they float in the dust?

the lunar soil is something you never dealt with, can you agree? You don't know anything about its qualities, how fine and small its particles, how they behave in mirco-gravity and you don't compare it with earth's sand or soil that formed under different conditions.

>how one sends radio transmissions through the moon
They have a repeater sattelite in the lagrange point.

Well, it's stupid and not an explanation.

On earth I can turn 100 lights on and still see the stars. And after all on the moon there is no atmosphere and they have to Shine as lanterns.

Attached: 1470851250805.jpg (499x499, 48K)

so you just trolling and i won't strain my fingers.

All I would say is that it's extremely hard to remove the moisture from hundreds of tons of soil and keep it removed on earth as the atmosphere in most places is moist. So if these are faked it would make sense to use moist sand based fake regolith, the same with the Mars stuff, they say that the same conditions for tracks everywhere on Mars are the same as on the moon, spherical class beads or some shit.

Why can't you see the pictures of the stars?

mars have different kinds of sands, there are different kinds of regolith on the moon. Its like thinking that planet Earth has 1 type of sand. Your way of thinking that water moisture is the only thing that can affect the adhesiveness of granular material is very narrow minded. I guess you never wrote a paper on this and work as a hard labor guy, not scientist, you just move things and don't work with your head. Lol, thats typical. Yellow wests are usually the most dumb people believing in every type of conspiracy because they paid to work with their hands, since their heads are not good enough for higher grade jobs.

Now calm down there shill cunt with the ad homonyms, we know your modus operandi and it doesn't fucking wash here, there is no earth type one fucking sand, we have the same star dust and shit that makes up everything, whatever is up there is down the fuck here.

MFW cucks fall for propaganda campaign.

Why is everyone so fucking retarded? It's dark to us because we never see that side of it. The same side of the Moon always faces Earth. It should be called
the unseen side of the moon but that's not as spoopy.

Attached: 1469142767861.png (1127x685, 37K)

>whatever is up there is down the fuck here.
fucking idiot - this is exactly why i said that you don't use your head. I mean you have some basic knowledge about the sand, i think, maybe you can use it to get to the right conclusions, think about the nature of Earth's sand, its origin, what affected its formation, shape, i said all the right words so the person with IQ higher than 90 could put 2 + 2 and get to the right conclusion. But you like NOPE! I'm DUMB, STICKING TO MY GUNS, NOT USING THE HEAD, REPEAT THE LINE LIKE THE BIBLE, THERE THEY AND YOU ARE PART OF ""THEY"" whatever the fuck "they" means.

Figures it have a Chinese potatocam

I wonder why (((they))) let the chingchongs do this. Atleast NASA tries to get the CGI right, these fuckers probably just did this in Unity.

Unfortunately all they had were iphone knock-offs.

>what is lens correction

Attached: 15470439634380.webm (320x566, 834K)

I'm just telling you from an actual molecular level, soil is fucking soil. I don't give a fuck what the propaganda ministry told you, shit sticks together at a molecular level in ways that are dependent on, guess what, other fucking molecules.

So what are you saying that there is no need for water so that the sand particles on the moon would stick together and form nice tracks? I totally agree - some people think that since they dealt with one type of soil on Earth, this makes them experts on every soil in the galaxy, even though the molecular composition, finite size and shape of the particles of soil, presence or absence of air, temperature, gravity can be very different on different planetary bodies.

so if we used your logic, during a solar eclipse, the "dark side" would still be dark.

Light exposure, dummy.

How much stars you see during the day? And you need a lot of photo bullshit.
photo-monster.ru/lessons/read/fotografiruem-zvezdyi-s-deyvom-morou.html
prophotos.ru/lessons/17171-kak-snimat-severnoe-siyanie

>So what are you saying that there is no need for water so that the sand particles on the moon would stick together and form nice tracks

Maybe in some random locations, uniformity across the entire lunar and martian surface stretches my credulity.

>every type of soil in the galaxy

kek what is this cunt on lmao

look igor, you aren't being payed enough to be this intellectually dishonest / appeal to smarter people than yourself.

You never dealt with lunar sand, you never held it in your hands or you passed it through you fingers without the space suit on Earth, you never interacted with lunar soil on lunar surface when you were in space suit during EVA. Lunar sand is different molecular composition than Earth's sand, its been bombarded by solar radiation for billions of years, who knows how it is on the micro level, how particles look like. They definatelly don't look like sand particles on Earth that been formed in the deserts or on the beaches with water and oxygen abundant from the crust of Earth? On Earth some sand can be different dependant on the shore.
youtube.com/watch?v=MEYJaT93zcc

Fucking lunar sand is something different and its in the different place where the gravity is different, where there is different temperature gradient, throw your expectations formed on the basis of Earth sand in the garbage.

finally... the powers that be upgraded their CGI. Looks a bit better then that crap NASA produces.

No shit. That's awesome.

full 720p quality is unreal

btw, you can't see earth from the dark side of the moon. It's called the dark side for a reason.

IIRC lunar dust is as bad for you as asbestos because it hasn't been as smoothed out by wind, water, friction etc for billions of years.

its actually just artist who did this and added skybox from telescope and Earth picture.
The actual picture released by Chinese space agency looks like this and this is from previous rover on the near side
universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Change-3-landing-site-pano3J_Ken-Kremer.jpg

>dark side of the moon

>Who can explain to me?

Attached: 1545083271715.jpg (275x183, 4K)

test

Attached: 1546894238470.gif (180x239, 3.91M)

Fuck china and fuck moon people

Attached: lunar war.png (721x431, 87K)

Whoever shopped that skyline needs more better skillz.

>Fucking lunar sand is something different and its in the different place where the gravity is different, where there is different temperature gradient, throw your expectations formed on the basis of Earth sand in the garbage.

We're talking pretty simple chemistry here, not much happens to a rock between zero and fuck knows temperature wise, the chemical bonds that make shit stick together happen in a very narrow temperature range, the same range that tang sippin freemasons like to jump about, coincidentally.

What planet is that supposed to be?

>why don't we have rovers crawling the moon 24/7 especially the farside I can understand not sending people but not sending even just rovers now thats a mystery
How is this a mystery? There is nothing of interesting on the Moon save for perhaps some helium isotopes, and unless you find it in oceanic quantities, you'll always be wasting more fuel going there than just doing nothing.
Here: I have a project that will go forward if you invest 10 billion dollars in it. However, the project has absolutely no chance of making any money, you're just throwing it away.
Would you like to invest?

i can

Attached: orbits.jpg (1157x628, 137K)

This is how lunar regolith looks like under the microscope. I wonder why it sticks together hmmmm

Attached: microscope-moondust.jpg (633x632, 121K)

We're listening.

China doesn't share much from their space program. Its not like nasa where you can go watch daily images from rovers and orbital observatories...

Its the same story last time they landed on the moon, we got 12 pictures or something like that (Didn't help that the rover got stuck in a matter of days)

short exposure and bad dynamic range

>doesn't share much
>people's republic of china

Why do you think that is?

ugh, i'm straining my brain here from thinking how those particles could possbily stick together. in actual physical pain from the inability to understand this. Need help from academics

Attached: AgglutinateComparisonBig.png (1000x460, 414K)

It's hard to fuck potato technologies with radiation.

I think its because china does space exploration for strategic purposes / economic ventures and nasa is mostly a PR / science gimmick.

>Dark side of the moon
>Earth visible

Im pretty sure that they have better cameras on the rover, this is the lander view, its basically going to be pretty static and mostly for monitoring the deployment of the actual research vehicle. China doesn't do space exploration for PR like NASA, they do it because they wan't to know if there is anything worth going to the moon for long term, like rare earth minerals and or Tritium.

They were taken during the day. Why would you waste energy when your solar panels doesn't work?

This is probably from the Yotu rover mission and not Chang'e.

Yeah keep going, what actually bonds the millimeter particles of glass?

Van der Waals forces?

The mission is Chang'e-3, the image is from panoramic from the lander. Yotu is part of Chang'e-3 mission. Image is some artist added stupid skybox to lander's panorama.
youtube.com/watch?v=PP34_xn3Kgs
On the dark side now is Chang'e-4 with Yutu-2 and the pictures will come later.

you just playing dumb, not wasting time anymore on retards

Velcro.

Thanks for the clarification!

>you just playing dumb, not wasting time anymore on retards

Yeah fuck you too.

Almost, the correct analogy is not to ask why we cannot see stars during the day, but why it is so difficult to see stars at night in a city. Now imagine the city light was hundreds of times brighter. Even on the clearest night, we would not see stars.

Isnt it quite difficult and energy draining to send high res images back to Earth?

fucking hell Cleetus, do you need instructions on how to breathe??

Its comms dark...no radio communication

They are not smooth so they can just stick to their pointy parts and pores, they don't behave like free flowing sand. The retarded son of whore pretends that regolith sharp and jagged shards that look like this should behave like sand particles like on picrelated. Just ignore this dumb shit.

Attached: 2185.jpg (998x670, 294K)

this is one of the more credible theories I have read and much better than the retarded conspiracy theories retarded Ameriburger’s come up with, 10/10.

In the age of 8k cameras, I REFUSE to believe that is the best they could get! Like WTF?

youtube.com/watch?v=algDFH8u9DA

Thank you for your service vlad , someone has to raise the bar and explain the retards how things work.

Attached: ted.jpg (750x717, 59K)

What about humans destroying the planet and learning to live among the stars? That's something that won't return on the next 10, 20 or even 50 years but it will return big time when you're the master of space. The moon landings are a Farce for a reason. Also 2018, and the picture's best resolution is trash. Hell, Not-A-Space-Agency even put effort into their pictures of the Moon.

FAKE

Those cameras not suitable for use in space where tempeture can jump from +130 to - 170. They should be capable working from power generator on the lander, not from your home electric socket and whatever current is there. Also, those cameras on Chang'e-4 are essentially cameras like on Chang'e-3 because it was a double of Chang'e-3 prepared to be launched it if Chang'e-3 fails. And since Chang'e-3 was made to be launched in 2013 its technology is outdated, so is the technology, the power source, specifications, electronics on Chang'e-4 that launched 5 years later Space cameras are really shit, i agree with you, but there are reasons to why they are shit, and they get better with time.