Trump's address was yet another nothingburger. All anons that kept shilling "IT'S HABBENING", "He war on Jews!"...

Trump's address was yet another nothingburger. All anons that kept shilling "IT'S HABBENING", "He war on Jews!",or "The Ayys are to reveal!" report to this thread for your berating.

Also he talks like a valley girl, lol.

Attached: Capture.png (575x102, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsPpHMMEqxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most he would have done was declare a national state of emergency, which would have been jumping the gun. If he’s smart, he’ll use last night’s address and today’s subsequent meeting as his final attempts at civil negotiations. If the dems still refuse to cooperate, he can declare the state of emergency and say “I tried,” which is something his critics would not be able to deny.

what about the sniffling? what was that? sounded like a basic bitch after hoovering rails for a few hours

>this delusion
there isn't going to be a state of emergency

>basic bitch

I dont disagree but you sound like a stupid wigger from /mu/

Five years from now when he's gone Jow Forums will still be saying he's going to drain the swamp any day now

How is what I said a “delusion” if I never expressed certainty in it happening?

This. He always sniffs. His nostrils are very small and I think he has a hars time breathing while speaking.

hey libtard. dont use the word nothing burger unironically if youre going to bash this place. your nigger friend van jones got caught using that word when he wasnt supposed to. so why are you using it

The only way out for either side of this is a compromise, Trump will get some sort of border security increase (wall, fence something) It just won't be 5 billion.

America was built on compromise, its time to come up with that compromise.

>after hoovering rails for a few hours
You've apparently never done such things

What a dumb speech. Do poltards actually buy into the shit he says?

we only put Trump into power to be a distraction for the millions of white american gun owners - to keep them at bay and prevent another civil war. Trump is a centrist, as displayed by his useless pleeding to heartless/souless Democrats, and is doing an amazing job so far(albeit gun owners are much more docile than originally planned). We control the crazy (school shooters via ssri), we conrol the bad (mostly Dems + some Reps via child sex trade), and we control the good (White Christian Americans unwilling to take action to rid the U.S. of disease). We control everyone and you’ll never get a fence or the far right leader you want. At least you have your memes?, which by the way we allow since they are a form of “self control” by you - You see a new funny meme, laugh, receive your emotional reward, and then don’t bother planning how to drain any of the swamp yourself. It’s OK to hide this truth in plain site because you either won’t believe it or it will blackpill you... win/win for us :)

>nothingburger
Literally the headline from Huffington Post, Washington Post, and all the other libshit rags. You shills get your marching orders and it's so transparent.

not a nothing burger pede, you probably didn't catch the sneak disses.

>t. cucked civ nat faggot

>t. redneck inbred bitch

this, fucking shills go back to sucking CIA nigger cock

>leaf, the post

>shills
if you think about it, we’re all shills. We all have desired outcomes and do/say things to try to bring about the outcomes i.e. ‘shill’

t.Shill

Attached: 28AB4D58-70D1-4344-BBC3-B430C810919E.jpg (800x1200, 230K)

Tell me again how well the last civil war went..
I mean the government couldn't have defeated an armed populous. The south must have just given up.

Attached: 34042c4200dc4ff12587c87c3ba004e3[1].jpg (597x467, 78K)

>t. christ cuck

the patriots would win the civil war this time, alex jones would be on the front line leading the charge.

the next civil war will look nothing like the last

Attached: FABD6433-FE47-4E53-ACEA-E3750D330796.jpg (635x542, 15K)

He sniffed so many times that I was wondering how many lines of bad coke he did just before he went on the air

I like this post.
>hide this truth in plain site
Isn't it hiding in plain sight ? Reminds me of this pasta

>I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

If you believe everything you read on Jow Forums, brother, you are going down. This place is infested with Jews, double agents, triple agents, liberals and other assorted faggots.

Attached: 96AA816D-AE2E-45DA-A6AC-DDA9B0009C35.jpg (640x853, 137K)

Just like when he unzipped his pants to Stormy Daniels.
>Say hello to my little friend.

Attached: 1cmsus[1].jpg (480x441, 74K)

It's mostly infested with morons.

youtube.com/watch?v=NsPpHMMEqxI

the return address was terrifying though

Attached: human beings.jpg (1876x1034, 330K)

>t. incel cuck
This board has some of the smarted high IQ pedes ever. shut the fuck up faggot ass bitch,

oh no, it was a win, just starting to see the effects this morning in fact. people are now looking abiut mouth agape saying "i dont recall asking israels permission..whats it to chuck schumer?!?"

envenomed.

he cute

Have to admit after two years of fuck all I’m beginning to think the 4d chess qanon fags are just as bad as mueller fags on the left. Nothing is fucking happening it’s all just politicians trying to cover their own ass.

>his final
>thinking
>mulling
>going to
>last chance
>contemplating

It’s never happening. Nothing is changing. We will be demographically replaced. It’s better to prepare for our minority status and what comes after than to cling to Trump delusions.

What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?

Attached: xoBFZ9Q.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

I'm a serious old fag on this board, its shit, it always will be shit, and forever shall be shit. Its /b/ for slightly more grown-ups.

Nice pasta. I hadn't thought about gouging my eyes out with a fork in a long time, but thanks to you, I'm on the brink of murder-suicide again.

Attached: 1543149003717.gif (181x144, 3.24M)

>Pre-Madonnas
>Diamond Dozen
>Doggy Dog World
>Taken For Granite

This board is great, you're just a boomer who can't read.

>valley girl
Way to out yourself as a Commiefornian.

>If I don't agree with you you're a boomer!
Don't you have a twitch stream to watch?

>The most he would have done was declare a national state of emergency, which would have been jumping the gun
>declare a national state of emergency, which would have been jumping the gun
>which would have been jumping the gun
Listen up dipshit. Trump should have put troops on the border and had them start building the wall on day 1 of his presidency. Day fucking 1.

Compromise for the last 25 years means compilation to the Democrats. Enough.

What is this retarded strawman about people expecting Trump to gas the jews?

i'm massaging my prostate on cam right now, can cum with no hands if you wanna watch

The troops don’t build anything, contractors do. The best the troops could do is dig a trench fortified with concertina wire and plywood with dicks drawn on it.

>compilation to the Democrats.
Like a pendulum, it swings back and forth, compromise just keeps it swinging to such extremes, like it is now. Sure you can go all hard right, but then you get a surge of people who hard left, then when the switch flips, it goes hard left, then that doesn't work, you get a bunch of hard right then flips again.. Meanwhile nothing gets done.

>Talks like a vet.

>the army corps of engineers doesn't build anything
thank you for your totally worthless insight

It’s flu season

He's accomplished all that which was intended, nothing. The last two years will be on the golf course aletting Bernie and Cortez sail into power.

>muh meme politicians will win
Cortez and bernie are done.

This question proves that people have never watched a single speech he’s ever given

reporting in. Dont worry im done supporting trump now. He has officially pissed me off with this last move. Oooo aaaaa a compelling speech. FUCK THAT!!! I voted for a wall a walking tall president not a fucking bended knee slack jawed faggot that cant back up his claims. Im officially burning anything with trump on it.
>inb4 shill. no fuck you and fuck trump Im seriously butthurt over here. so tired of do nothing politicians and do nothing presidents. They win. I surrender. fuck my shit up senpai

the meeting today ???? are you stupid? the meeting is just republican congressmen.

Do you mean “capitulate”?

Attached: 86776484-A18A-4C83-9D7D-46F10130BAAA.jpg (2048x1834, 599K)

They don't build anything, they contract people to build things.

You think all those Army Corp of Engineer run dams on the rivers were built by solders?

>muh negro unemployment
>muh mexican unemployment
FUCKING BASED

t. shill

Shills on pol =/= pol.

You wish I was a shill. He has until the end of this month to make something happen otherwise my vote is going to the next republican in line.

this. all that work and money for what? nothing. hes a dipshit

Well im here I fessed up to "its habbening" thread producer. Berate me. Im an idiot white american retard that believed in this fucking fool. So far Iv'e only been called a shill ITT for being honest so come on OP berate away or is it just too sad that I confessed?

Your the idiot that believed 14 year old retards making ITS HAPPENING threads every 2 minutes

You believe he was going to bomb israel and kill the jews?
wew

Last night Trump secured his re-election. Deal with it.

Those were shills trying to get your hopes up so when you did watch the speech you were disappointed, and don't like Trump as much.

You're an idiot, and are easily manipulated though.

The speech was his last ditch effort at reasoning before he declares an emergency.
It was a way to give Chuck, and Nancy a way out of their own rhetoric.
They said "Not one cent for a wall"
So Trump says "Ok it will be a steel barrier then"
This is what he means by a steel barrier.

Attached: steelwall.jpg (474x355, 40K)

“If he’s smart...” LOL!

Tard

Sure...similar to this moron...pic relevant

Attached: F8C06629-BAD6-4EFF-AF17-93C3153E4E34.jpg (1024x1021, 128K)

>Fellow Trump supporter here. We can't let him get the nuclear codes

btw this is a 1post by this I.D thread make sure to sage it.
Pay attention. You're going to be seeing a lot of them today.

Actually they surrendered. Starvation, demoralization, disease, constant ass kickings all played a roll.

NO i believed he would build the wall and lock up hillary

Jow Forums‘s biggest problem is the brain dead borderline functional Trump supporting ‘tards that struggled to graduate HS if they even did.

They can't help it. They are 'Q'-tards. I suppose we are all 'Q'-tards now waiting for profits that shall never materialize.

sadly no Im here for my tongue lashing for being a fool. Look through the thread youll see more than one post by this ID

History is hard the post sage

His address was good. This coming from someone who thinks he's actually retarded. Anyone saying otherwise is a brainwashed retard.

guy in the pic looks pretty well off. He's got a nice truck, a decent gun and pretty new clothes.

every time that motherfucker has been on tv I've been here screaming " this is it!!!" HEs GONNA DO IT!!!" on twitter and facebook and instagram everyday spouting propaganda for trump. Last nights speech was my straw that broke the camels back. Im with the fuck him hes a jew supporting bending the knee to the dems. Unless he does something big by the end of this month Im officially off the maga train.

yea speeched are pretty and all but speeches dont breed action. I didnt vote to hear him talk people to death. I voted for him to put people to death.

He did? LOL! Wanna bet? LOL! How’s he gonna win when he won’t even be on the ballot?

It is happening, fudge packer. It’s death by a thousand cuts.
>thinks people will be prosecuted in a corrupt justice system
>Doesn’t think the Trump curse is real while niggers are dropping dead all around
>Podesta is probably having his finger nails pulled as we speak
The general public is not ready for the truth.

Attached: CC6C2038-990F-4389-A947-74BF3EBE1D0B.jpg (1876x1054, 439K)

fucking britcucks criticizing anyone is hilarious. time to return from whence thou came, faggot. r*dd*t dot com slash r slash politics.
goodbye.
>Gandalf was a wizard and a ____

New copy pasta

He spent two years cucking on it when his party had full control. Now he has to beg the party of people that want him impeached and want everyone that voted for him dead to build him a wall. Good riddance.

LOL! I guess if ya set the bar that low then you’ll never be disappointed. 90% of the guys around here look like that clown...drive a truck like that clown and think their guns make them a man. LOL! All of em are paycheck to paycheck simpletons and that stuff and their trailer park homes plus a dog is all they have...maybe a wife they slap around and 1-4 ugly retarded kids that keep them broke. LOL!

But California is a state of emergency

All politicians have a gentleman's agreement not to lock one another up for corruption while in office.

No escaping the MAGA train bitch. Once a MAGATARD always a MAGATARD.

>seriously expecting any aristocrat to clean up for themselves
It’s going to be the people that do it. Trump is a kike releasing steam that would otherwise destroy the system. Don’t fall for it.

sadly no. ITs legit from my heart user. IM so fucking hurt over this shit right now. You have no idea how bad things really are

fuck that im full on acclerationist now

you feel that itch? thats a crosshair faggot

gloves off

Valley girl lingo is God tier so like totally stfu or something.

Attached: 1530556884692.jpg (480x480, 62K)

Nope next election im voting for the republican that runs against him. If im gonna be disappointed i at least want to expect it coming and not be horribly let down every fucking day.

Breh, its pasta

Good lord I want to rape this cunt and stuff her in a trash bag

Holy fuck you're not lying.