What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

Attached: DwcgdxaXQAESwbl.jpg (1057x1200, 193K)

What did YOU mean by that?

Mark of the beast?

FUCK SCHIZOPHRENIA AND FUCK YOU

It’s nothing OP.

Attached: F7E1BC27-AA8F-45BE-8552-2FB27F0B6504.gif (320x212, 784K)

Attached: D0044AFA-4D8E-4A19-99A4-2137842263E1.jpg (407x847, 66K)

Satanists ordinary respond to questions with questions.

good catch user

Attached: 1545326538273.jpg (1024x977, 194K)

Attached: 1539735820068.jpg (320x499, 15K)

Checked and can someone post the Chinese version?

What are their demands?

Nice. They keep on showing off.

thats nothing goy
go back to sleep

Attached: 1537447521001.jpg (916x558, 58K)

I think you know what they mean

Attached: 1547002425483.png (487x330, 100K)

Imagine if all this schizo shit was real? That would make a hell of a movie.

Unfortunately it is real.

Attached: lllllllll.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

GAMERS

Attached: h44FAC71D.png (680x379, 124K)

I was in the Smithsonian last year and didn't realize this statue is in there. As soon as I saw it it sent chills down my spine.
Also who is this?

There is something really interesting about these splitface pics. It's like two separate beings share the same body or something. You can see their separate personalities in their eyes. They seem to have their own personality.

>splitface

LMAO A FUCKING LEAF GUYS WHY THE FUCK WE ALLOW TO POST SOME OF THIS BITCHES PUSSYS GET THE FUCK OFF BITCH GO BACK TO YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY FUCKIN LEAFF LMAOO XDDD WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT

Yeah but both are negative. One just more as the other.

Wtf pls take ur medication.

That the Earth is a circle of hell

>look guys! If I look really hard, I can find numbers in this image! it's EVIL!
god christfags are insufferable

I don't see anything important. But I will say that I am very sleepy. Think I'm going to take a nice comfy nap, so tired.

Once you start noticing...

THIS

Attached: 1280px-George_soros_throne_eating_babies_hillary_podesta_pizzagate.jpg (1280x926, 216K)

i'm curious why they have an american flag at all, let alone six of them.
the american flag is extremely offensive to liberals and democrat voters.

They work for Moloch.

Attached: Demoncrats.jpg (551x2666, 97K)

i pood 6 times last week, woke up at 6am this morning, and have tried to kms 6 times. LITERAY SHAKN

Op its also in a triangle. You know what that means right?

99 9
revert it
HOLY SHIT OP ARE YOU A SANTAN?

LMAOOO A G*RMANOID XDDDD ZUP NIGGA WANNA SELL DRUGS BRU ? HOWS LIFE IS GERMANISTAN

it means its time to go play

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 12K)

Good spot.
>Derp, coincidence!
Go ahead in live in your dreamworld where everything is "just a coincidence".

Attached: EdBuckLynchMob.png (739x725, 110K)

Attached: trr.jpg (750x445, 56K)

Attached: 8EF03EDC-0098-43F5-8A59-5FAAB6FFB953.png (2732x2048, 2.49M)

Lee Rosenberg.

Attached: 1480678507257.png (550x473, 432K)

They don't even care anymore, the veil is being lifted up, soon they will worship satan in public and who doesn't will get persecuted, beaten, imprisoned and killed.

God you people all have schizophrenia and paranoia.

>They don't even care anymore, the veil is being lifted up, soon they will worship satan in public and who doesn't will get persecuted, beaten, imprisoned and killed.

Read the final chapter of The Protocols... The Christian anti-christ is the Jewish messiah.
In the past, old men would shout "We're living in the last days!" but it was really just their individual last days of their lives.
But when young people can see all the prophecies coming true and the disgust being peddled openly, you start wondering if we are the very edge of humanity's precipice.

Attached: sunshine.png (951x940, 1.33M)

holy shit chuck schumer just flew over my house

>you people all
THIS is a sign of paranoia.

Attached: download.jpg (437x450, 31K)

Imagine being an edgelord that throws hissy fits 24/7

>The Christian anti-christ is the Jewish messiah.
Absolutely.
Also all the atheists will fall right in line with the anti-christ cause he will show them signs and great wonders.

>Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
>Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
>Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
>Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
>Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
>Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

As do Jews. Wonder if there's a connection?

>Six is the jews favorite number.
>It is their lucky number in both Talmud and Torah
>It just happens to be Lucifers number as well.
It's just a way they show their jewish viewers that they must support them.
Six six six is in fact part of the code.

Attached: 1355602485946.jpg (990x1278, 512K)

its a coded message pleading you specifically user to liberate them from their prisons, as they are beings of pure light trapped inside waxen forms and they anguish user oh how the anguish won't you help them you are a good person right
take your meds faggot

Attached: JewIllness.png (1806x938, 220K)

You people are quick, I'll give you that much. Numbers reveal the sensitivity of such discoveries and the memeflags seal the deal.

I used to write off Revelations as fear-mongering but it has become the most relevant chapter of the New Testament in my life and I've given it multiple reads since the late 2000s.

Wtf?

revelatonever made sense to me until i found Jow Forums.
it has a different meaning now knowing more about politics.
times up, this is it desu

Attached: 1518306785552.jpg (1024x518, 53K)

How is any of that revelation stuff relevant? All nonsense

>1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

woah.

>you need the holy spirit to understand
And this is why pol, and increasingly everyone in the world, hates all your jewish barbaric religious nonsense. Niggers wrote this shit thousands of years ago with the equivelant of modern day 30iq. Listening to them is beyond retarded, might as well find a homeless man for advice.

wow Jow Forums never change

RISE UP

>Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
>Joh 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
>Joh 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
>Joh 15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

symmetry for the purpose of aesthetic appeal.

only a retard would try to make it into anything else.

>turn down the saturation ffs

Interesting theory leaf

FREEMASON. JEWISH. OCCULTISM.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, IT'S BEEN IN PLAIN SIGHT FOR LITERAL CENTURIES.

THEY. BELIEVE. THEY. ARE. YOUR. GOD.
THEY BELIEVE YOU ARE THEIR CREATION, AND YOU BELONG TO THEM.
THINK ABOUT THE IMPLICATIONS OF THAT.

WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP.

Nice catch bro

Attached: 00D5920D-57C9-4535-A782-1BDE5B145A45.jpg (466x610, 48K)

They meant that tonight, you, the OP, will be abducted by aliens and submitted to unspeakable torments because it's funny

Was this thread made for some shitty NBC show or something? This is some serious boomer shit.

I love how the kikes ITT are getting nervous because we are on to their jewish subversive tricks.