Daily reminder, white male zoomers, you are hated by everyone your age

Not only do non whites hate you but thanks to the feminist meme white women hate you too for keeping them down. Fuck even a lot of white male zoomers themselves hate their own people. Just putting it out there so you know, after centuries of white men putting other people down there’s blood in the water and everyone knows it. You’re gonna be the generation that pays for your ancestors sins and there’s nothing you can do about it but larp on the internet. How does that make you feel?

Attached: EA7A5D3A-2FE8-4EF4-ACB5-C00AC3302429.jpg (1200x800, 214K)

It makes me laugh considering no one has the balls to say anything like this to my face.

>Famous future civil wars for $500 Alex.

Well you should know they all think it

Is that actually the best you can do? “You should know they all think it?” Not exactly something to make me shake in my boots.

i dont hate you faggots

As the texans say
"Come and take it!"

OP you make this thread everyday at the same time. I read it every morning when I'm taking a shit. You need to get a job.

Sometime I think about puttin me fist threw me nannas kisser but then I think, ehhh better not

I don't care because I'm an alpha male

Like a man holding down a glass ceiling in a fucking hurricane of acid rain to ensure white faces dont get bleached by carcinogens in the water polluted by space dicks

lol who gives a fuck about what women, jews, faggots and niggers think

they literally eat poop

Sometimes I think of playing doubles on the end of my domino train without breaking my chain then I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

I won
> thread /derailed

It is wrong to slander your own people .

Attached: chaos_sphere_blue_800x600.png (800x600, 295K)

Is holding up your phone at something the cucky new way to show your dislike of something?

This is like when somebody is saying something somebody doesn't like in public and instead of saying something back they just hold up their phone in the hopes they'll be the next million views video, fuck this is pathetic.

Attached: 1455400666746.gif (136x240, 301K)

Maybe they have a hard drive at home where they collect this stuff. Then masturbatte to it later.

user I’m a student, I don’t need a job

They collect footage of white men doing things and masturbate to it?

I don't know. I wouldn't have any use for the footage. But surely they must have since they are always filming something.

No they really are that desperate for likes
Most dont give two fucks about the reason for the happening
They are there just for the happening.

You should theyre about to have power over you

Daily reminder that youre a faggot shill attempting to steer a narrative that just isnt working out for you

Right wing men gets the fishmouth wet, regardless of your posturing

Show your flag you ugly fat jew

No they dont

>t. gaslighting leftie

Thr mods are total faggots and should permaban niggers who shit up the board with this gay shit

MODS, SUICIDE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Of course you are, you ugly fat bitch

Literally fake news
Fat bitch

Das RITE, you ol` zoomer HONKays !!!!!!

Attached: dasrite.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Oh fuck off white boy. You come here to your safe space to whine without a care in the world but you never want to face the cold hard fact of how despised you truly are. They all hate you on some level.

Fuck off back to your discord faggot. It's the rope for you when the day comes

>women
>think

Attached: 1417867672566.png (458x389, 5K)

Juden or pooden please.

Attached: 1545351627966.jpg (718x2709, 483K)

Jealous losers are a dime a dozen user.

Why should people ever give a fuck what a bunch of racially inferior mutts and feminists has to say?
They going to live their life whatever they like and if you ever manage to threat them enough all you will get is another Trump in the office and mass gun purchase.

It makes me feel proud to know that we can keep winning regardless of what the niggers think. They were once our slaves and still are. They will be the ones we send into the gas cloud. We came and conquered, we still are. Trumps a perfect example of that. So fuck off nigger, here’s some food stamps.

Attached: 9E9EAAD6-8E29-4D62-AF05-7245B232AA7D.jpg (840x1024, 86K)

It’s almost all of them
Don’t lie to them

>there’s blood in the water
Well, we had to bait you apes into leaving your caves somehow.

A student of what. Bachelor of sociology?

>come here for your safe space
Believe it or not disgruntled minorities like you are here commenting, 24/7. If this was a safe space, we would be able to report and ban you, you know, like you are able to do to us in your safe space at reddit.
There are thousands of leftist safe spaces, I am confused when you guys try to use that argument since you’re all here griping and calling it our safe space.
Why are you allowed to be here if it’s a safe space?
>It’s a safe space because I can’t report and ban you

It'll just become increasingly obvious over time how ungrateful the 3rd worlders are for the civilization that they were allowed into. They are incapable of building or maintaining their own, and they will inevitably be removed since the white mans love for civilization outweighs any sense of guilt that he can be tricked into experiencing. The moment it is clear to the masses that these hordes are a threat, history will again repeat itself. Third worlders and traitors alike will be removed.

>There's nothing you can do about it
Let's kill Jews anyway.

Like the economy will collapse this year

JEWS WILL BE EXPOSED AND FACE EXTINCTION FOR THEIR PEOPLES SINS

and shitskins are going to starve to death en masse in the upcoming mini ice age we have already entered

Attached: Let not a single one survive(Save and repost).jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Im also on the shitter and I gotta tell you that you'll regret that statement

getting something on video is the most effective form of blackmail

Still blackmail lol courts are actually pretty fair about it usually

JAYSUS FOKK LOOKIT THER UNIT ONNER LEFT!! who fuckin leaves the house like that and says "yea I'm good?"

I hope he gets gang raped by trannies in jail

Attached: 57e1d308cff1b.image.jpg (389x550, 42K)

Who's paying you to shill this same thread every day at the same time?

immodesty? these people sound like the taliban

Attached: university-of-arizonas-slut-shaming-brother-dean-arrested-for-assault-vgtrn-1474488054.jpg (1500x1000, 822K)

they even look like the taliban

Attached: 119304.jpg (960x636, 57K)

>How big his is benis?

Attached: 1539635510834.png (749x821, 888K)

>safe space
Rubbit/Twatter fag detected and craving for attention. Female?

Attached: 1531067297419.jpg (573x1024, 55K)

and when I say rape I mean they hate fuck him

what a douche bag. probably see himself as a martyr

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

LOL! I don't see mobs of niggers invading white communities. Quite the opposite I see niggers getting pushed out by gentrification.

Attached: Dora Rosas2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

Bait troll is obvious. White men are the most sought race

Actually NO, they don't.

Attached: Dora Rosas1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

He doesnt need a job, he just hands them out in filthy alleyways.

you deserve rape? why? because people like you can't control themselves?
watch him eventually go to jail for rape

Attached: brother-dean-800x430.jpg (800x430, 109K)

I wonder if he goes to expensive stores and says you deserve to be robed

op is tring to radicalize gen Z into hating everyone but themselves...why?

he has the social skills of a maggot

typical righteous right you deserve rape but if
someone tells him to go fuck himself and he gets violent

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-09 10-23-27.png (507x722, 334K)

Pft they want your money. They hate you for what you are

superstition don't matter either brother dean

Attached: 14423997-10210926294978532-585108794-o-e1474321147685-600x284.jpg (600x284, 43K)

Why is the sole fuckable male in pic related being hounded by all those creeps?

Its because they don't have the IQ to actually articulate a good argument back.

So they share it out as a way to dodge the responsibility.

it's the equivalent to going to a black neighborhood and holding a sign that says nigger. he's just to stupid to realize it

Attached: BylBR05CUAE-h9U.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-09 10-34-29.png (471x503, 352K)

Meh.

prig

Attached: C0VUik1UAAAUyOc.jpg (1024x473, 35K)

Zoomer listen up. Follow Hareda example. Marry young, have ten kids, go on welfare, section 8. Go to church and love your family. Do not work.

Native American is a wrong term. A foreigner named the land America and imposed the name on them.They are Turtle Islanders.

pathetic

Attached: DEAN-SAXTON_720X340-.png (720x340, 63K)

> hate
you mispelled envy :^]

the shitskins are worshiping chad, the pic

Attached: brother.jpg_799315267.jpg (600x550, 55K)

“The next Fourth Turning is due to begin shortly after the new millennium, midway through the Oh-Oh decade. Around the year 2005, a sudden spark will catalyze a Crisis mood. Remnants of the old social order will disintegrate. Political and economic trust will implode. Real hardship will beset the land, with severe distress that could involve questions of class, race, nation and empire. The very survival of the nation will feel at stake. Sometime before the year 2025, America will pass through a great gate in history, commensurate with the American Revolution, Civil War, and twin emergencies of the Great Depression and World War II.” – Strauss & Howe

Look how ugly they are all. Who gives a fuck?

What's with all these flaggot demoralizing threads? Go back your discord.
>Sage

The republican party dies with the zoomers, these shill threads trying to recruit a handful of losers is pretty pathetic.

/yourguy/?

Attached: 980x.jpg (599x804, 93K)

Zoomers, have huge government subsidized families. Love God, your family and do no hate.

Oh lawd. You got your panties bunched up again. S a g e

Attached: 85f11cf454761c5ce4fd162348d7d24c.jpg (316x421, 42K)

Why should white men care what low-IQ jealous morlocks think?

>disinformation campaign
this is OP's job.
/thread

>dresses like slut
>gets raped by nigger
>yells at white men
The entirety of feminism, summarized

They need to know the truth
You should theyre about to have power over you

They can have the US. We'll gladly fuck off to somewhere irrelevant and never bother any of you again.

I don't think of them at all.

this is what wingnut political correctness

Attached: 55aeb21fd228472a56853e68-1443042241930.jpg (1280x720, 664K)

Yeah but getting triggered against white males like me actually increases my power level. Thanks. There is a spoon after all.

Also intolerance is wrong OP. Please respect that.

Attached: neoshades.jpg (272x125, 16K)

Hey, I don't have to feel guilty about allowing Civilization to collapse and Humanity ending when everyone already did that already by implementing this kind of trash. No more guilt and no more fucks given by me.

I'd feel bad for those White dudes who actually have/had power, but, hey, fuck 'em too for letting this shit happen in the first place by giving these women the ability to fuck shit up as much as they did.

Bye-bye Mankind, another alien species will do better, I'm fucking sure of that.

Attached: 1498784661007.jpg (635x634, 106K)

Lol 3 nut job reps don't count for shit. You a retarded nigger or something?

I think its fantastic. Storm break loose. You mongrel parasite will get a war you wouldnt believe and the result will be the end of your sojourn in the white homelands.

Its a burden we can handle and it will backfire on our enemys.

This is my cousin and believe me this whole thing is BS he does for the lulz

this is what wingnut political correctness looks like*. and he's too stupid to realize it.
why does he think his opinion should matter if he just dismisses everyone else?