Water on Mars is bullshit. They showed us CGI only

How can we see into space, lightyears away, but not notice water on mars all this time?
>Or not be able to see pluto properly.
Something doesn't add up here. I'm not so sure CGI and cartoons are evidence enough for me.

Attached: REAL planets NO FAKE NASA CGI.jpg (522x694, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2018/10/Layered_mound_in_Juventae_Chasma
esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2018/06/Layered_deposits_at_the_south_pole_of_Mars
esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2018/12/Perspective_view_of_Korolev_crater
engadget.com/2018/04/06/spacex-cut-falcon-9-iridium-next-livestream/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously the reason the sun and moon look the same size is because the sun is a billion times larger. Are you stupid?

Kek

Attached: main-qimg-3d76075472afe85120c63d9233b50a59-c.jpg (602x339, 39K)

Attached: 1043c4c2b8b904002b751480e07a0b41--teen-posts-petri-dish.jpg (474x722, 70K)

and yet in your own image above you show ice forming a huge floating ring around a planet you fucking mong

How do you know its ice? Have you been there? Or is this based on what you are told by (((NASA)))?

>ring shaped luminescence around small light in the sky
>Its an ice ring around an earthlike realm millions of times the size of earth and is not giving off its own light

Attached: gzql4cqeng301.jpg (645x729, 46K)

i still dont get why would anyone fake a round earth

because unga bunga

Why would they have faked a flat earth before that?

Attached: wojak_03.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x512, 125K)

why would they have faked the aether? why would they have faked humans being powered by a fire in our stomach?

esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2018/10/Layered_mound_in_Juventae_Chasma

Attached: Layered_mound_in_Juventae_Chasma.jpg (5672x1628, 3.42M)

esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2018/06/Layered_deposits_at_the_south_pole_of_Mars

Attached: Layered_deposits_at_the_south_pole_of_Mars.jpg (7896x1517, 2.14M)

esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2018/12/Perspective_view_of_Korolev_crater

Attached: Perspective_view_of_Korolev_crater.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

I love these threads because at times I can't tell the dif between flat earthers and globers (or what ever the fuck people who believe in what is commonly believed call it).

and at that point, it doesn't even matter; everyone's an idiot.

They never disproved aether, they actually disproved the earths motion.

egyptian historians will say thats due to wind erosion

Stop hiding the truth about human life being a literal fire inside of us
Doctors are lying sons of bitches.

Sweetie, no.

>Flat-earthers will not reply to this post

Attached: sunset.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

>egyptian historians will say

well thank god they arent experts in erosion because they are fucking retarded

400x larger and 400x farther. You better believe in God.

That's not how telescopes work though.

aether is real fyi.

God isn't real goy, your a insignificant piece of evolved slime spinning on a non unique ball.

Not a flat earther but there's countless reasons you'd hide flat earth if your a satanist whom want's to be viewed as a god on earth. If the earth is flat a higher creator/god is proven

Is Saturn the all seeing eye of the masons?

see

Jews somehow knew a hexagon was upon the top of Saturn 1000s of years ago.

Thats what things look like when I take my glasses off

The universe was created as a simulation to understand the base reality. Even if gods exist, they will never interact with us because we are nothing more than their little experiment. No matter what we do, no matter how immoral it may be, it is all expected in the gods mind.

I just looked at Venus this morning through my own telescope and if this is what you're seeing then you're doing it wrong, GTFO

>take this pill goy
Yes doctors are lying sons of bitches.

take a photo and prove it.

Get an amateur telescope you zombie moron.

Explain Polaris from South hemisphere.

As in heartburn?

Sure, but Jews hate the concept of the goyim believing in higher Gods period, even Gods who don't give a fuck about us. They're entire cult revolves around them being literal Gods manifest on earth, whom will eventually be worshipped as such with 1000s of slaves each.

nice sunset

It's illegal to take photographs in space even if you manage to get there (ask Elon why the feds forced him to turn off his Roadster livestream of earth), so of course NASA can't give us real photographs in space. It's not because they are lying retard.

*their

How does a flat earth prove god?

It absolutely would not. It would just mean we've been mislead about the shape of Earth.

You're full of shit.

Your post raises more questions than it answers. Was that done intentionally?

Elon Musk must have been told not to complain if he wanted to keep his funding. He did not voluntarily shut down his livestream of the earth, the FCC shut it down citing a 70 year old law against taking photographs in space.

The much better question is... what do these rednecks GAIN from being sustain that the planet we live on is flat?

Attached: 1497469480214.png (159x199, 35K)

But why does such a law exist?

The fact that there's even a law like that almost entirely confirms moon landing was faked, all images of earth from space are faked, all images from space period are faked, etc. The implications are massive.

Wow, holy fuck, google has buried the articles that talked about the FCC shutting down the starman vids. They used to be the first results, but now Google spams you with "the FCC approves space x satellite internet provider service!"
What the actual fuck. I'm not making this shit up, I'm going to have to use the specific timeline search options to open up this memory hole.

I forgot to mention ISS. They're taking pictures on the space station all the time.

All fake since real pics would be illegal, right?

Oh, I believe you man. I'm interested to see the articles if you can find them though

Jesus christ it took me 20 minutes to find a relevant search result on google about this. Originally this was first result.
engadget.com/2018/04/06/spacex-cut-falcon-9-iridium-next-livestream/

but i mean in zero gravity water would stick to a ball from surface tension alone

I hate you stupid fucking retards so much. Kys in irl.

>▶
>
>Jesus christ it took me 20 minutes to find a relevant search result on google about this. Originally this was first result.
>engadget.com/2018/04/06/spacex-cut-falcon-9-iridium-next-livestream/
Relevant quote:
>Its engineers said it was because SpaceX doesn't have permission from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to broadcast images captured by the cameras on the rocket's second stage.

>NOAA confirmed that in a follow-up statement, citing the National and Commercial Space Program Act, which requires companies to secure a commercial remote sensing license to take images of Earth while their spacecraft is in orbit. That is, unless the mission has a government payload, like say, the supplies NASA regularly sends to astronauts aboard the ISS.

In effect what this means is private companies can't take pictures in space unless a government patsy is there with them to control it, but that the space station astronauts can take pictures because mission control can edit them before release.

Damn.

People really dont get triggered by flatties anymore, huh?
Are we seriously looking at a possible timeline with no flattards on Jow Forums?

>Zero Gravity
It's a made up thing. In space you are still falling.

Well you're half correct

>gravity
its a made up thing, there is no such thing as a vaccum and you fall because you are denser than air

Scary shit. Really makes you wonder what's being hidden. It's not like SpaceX's live stream was going to reveal the location of secret US missile silo's.. but evidently that was NOAA's reasoning. What a shitty excuse.

For the record I'm not a flatearther, but I do think we've all been mislead about the shape of the earth. This stupid law combined with the fact that there are NO non-composite images of Earth from space should be enough to convince anyone, that something ain't right.

The gain is saying "look what these crazy right wingers believe LOL".

And taking unauthorized picture of Earth from space can cause trouble to Country security, i.e photo of secured area, countries at war, ...
Seems like a relevant law to me.

>what's being hidden
Military bases.
It's not that surprising. We dont actually have peace at world levels.

Horse shit. It would have been impossible to distinguish anything on the ground from space without them zooming in 500X.

Those are nebulae...not stars

Attached: basketball is flat.jpg (640x480, 21K)

ill show you perspective

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 28K)

That looks Comfy.

The orbital telescopes are designed for the most part to be farsighted.

why would somebody fake a magic trick?

>how does gravitational distortion work?

So.... you think every single image fed to us from any satellite is being edited to change the shape of our planet...?
>NO non-composite

Attached: 187_detail_as11-44-6551_orig.jpg (1200x1200, 251K)

Oh shit nigga, I DIDN'T KNOW my life has been turned upside down now. Thank you mr. WHITE SUPREMACIST FOR REVEALING THIS INFO for ME.

I see a curve...

preach on, brother! aint no planet x coming cause aint no space cuz ain't not globe earth

Clearly they must be, otherwise the flatties are wrong, and we can't have that.

I'll take because they didn't know better for 600

How do so many stupid people have the time to make these posts ?
OP is on welfare....do you get head med checks with your free food and housing ?

When they used the term aether, they literally didn't know what air was. Wind was regarded as a spirit.

The world existed before you were born for a very long time

>what is the law of perspective

No, aether refered to space itself more or less. It was something seperate from the air and it was science until kike relativity.

>retard cant focus a $50 telescope he bought at Walmart
>REEE EARTH IS FLAT SPACE ISNT REAL

This is because shared religion forms the social cohesion Kikes have been subverting since 1890

Nah, you'd just say it's fake or cgi or something, spend a few hundred bucks and get your own scope, astronomy is pretty cool. fag.

Attached: 1546374684527.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

This is just a law, a general law, to prevent any private company to take pictures of Earth from space.

When rinding your bicycle, you just don't argue whether limiting speed is relevant to you, since you can't reach that speed. The speed limit is here nonetheless because careless drivers, with super sportscar, would easily drive 200mph without that law.

Same for taking pictures. SpaceX may not have the camera good enough to see anything from space, but other private companies could, and thus the law.

(sorry, it was clearer in my head, hope I made myself understandable)

Why would you not acquire the best equipment possible to make a case? Why settle for 1 source of shitty images?

LOOK WHOS HERE WITH USELESS WEBMS. OH BOY CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THESE AGAIN

Attached: 1537130407533.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Attached: 1535050739067.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Ok, This is epic.

I have the final redpill.

guys go to sleep nasa would never lie to you

Sure sucks seeing all your heroes being strung up

Attached: 1537132145531.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Devastating

>Enjoying retards not understanding physics
Sure, buddy! :)

HuRr DuRr ThEy ArE HeLd By CaBlEs

Attached: brainfull.jpg (208x326, 15K)

Attached: 1546760843868.jpg (1200x1000, 155K)

this on looks pretty condemning though

This oblique perspective view was generated using a digital terrain model

What incentive could they possibly have to tell you the truth about anything. They lie to your face about things you've seen with your own eyes, and you think they are going to tell you the truth about a place your best chance of ever seeing is though a telescope?

>memeflag doesnt have an argument

Attached: gif-everything-looks-good-from-here-firefly.gif (500x275, 524K)