Russian scientist confirms that the climate is going to COOL down:

Russian scientist confirms that the climate is going to COOL down:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY

Attached: vz.png (1290x654, 796K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iceagenow.info/
skepticalscience.com/10000-years-warmer.htm
youtu.be/6LjKfs7MjYE
notrickszone.com/2019/01/03/consensus-500-scientific-papers-published-in-2018-support-a-skeptical-position-on-climate-alarm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: thule.png (664x458, 289K)

>Climate change

Attached: fgj.jpg (326x294, 26K)

it's normal weather as it always has been

Attached: 1546411600175.jpg (1024x433, 74K)

>Russian
>Scientist

chose one BUT ONLY ONE

Isn't that still really bad?
Maybe we should stop polluting so much.
Start by nuking china and India.

>Isn't that still really bad?
a Little Ice Age isn't that bad, we can manage a 2°C drop

a Glaciation is another story tho

Won't that really fuck up our already horribly overfished fish populations?

do you even know what planet youre on?

Attached: 1473538964792.png (725x440, 443K)

no, the real problems in a Little Ice Age are poor countries cutting too much trees, rich countries using too much fertilizers for their crops, people getting depressed for lack of sunlight... stuff like that

and of course some deaths during cold snaps, avalanches, etc.

iceagenow.info/

We de facto are living in a little ice age due to there being ice caps. Earth has the thermal capacity to have no ice caps.

Russins are benefiting from warning, fuck off memeflag shill. there is no evidence for cooling

just notice "medieval warm period" how stupid, medieval warm period was not global or as hot as it is now, what a complete rubbish.

Attached: 2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png (600x443, 39K)

The Anglo Brainlet fears the RVS BVLL

Attached: JUST .jpg (720x1243, 132K)

Only most of the world get depressed in the cold. I spend my time in the highlands, I have norwegian ancestry
The cold fucking fUELS MEEEE

According to this skepticalscience.com/10000-years-warmer.htm your pic is fake, or at least has false dates for the present.
Your graph doesnt end in 2000, but in 1855, simply because ice cores dont contain younger decades since it takes a long time for snow to compress to ice.
If you add the known temperatures in greenland averaged across the 1850s and 2000s (see pic) you get an apparent significant increase.
However since the assumption that greenland can be used to accurately describe global temperature is false from the beginning, none of all this counts as proof for anything, but the indication is that temperatures did rise significantly in the last 150 years compared to the last 10000.

Attached: GISP210klarge.png (1000x631, 44K)

>woman
>scientist

Attached: gDErVjw.png (840x350, 256K)

>yeah, but 1000000+ years ago, when earth was a burning ball, it had a higher temperature liberals BTFO

Attached: 1532186338632.png (200x300, 28K)

No, retard.

Man... there are ancient maps that have antarctica on it without any ice on it. With satelite imagery, they concluded that the map was very precise. This cartography means humanity once experienced an antarctica without ice before.

In order to have their new world order, they need new world problems... you know, get everybody scared and willing to accept supranational governmental bodies.

Attached: 423534564657.jpg (800x1067, 374K)

>climate change means you have to accept a dystopian global government
holy shit, how the fuck are every single one of you this retarded?

Why are conservatards so hellbent on climate change denial? What's in it for you? How come you trust scientists on gravity or photosynthesis, but for some retarded reason draw the line at climate science?

>In order to have their new world order, they need new world problems... you know, get everybody scared and willing to accept supranational governmental bodies.
You know if you have this predisposed conviction, its easy to fall for self fulfilling prophesy fallacies. I can only recommend that you keep an open mind towards the idea that maybe this wasnt just invented by ((them)), as I am keeping an open mind towards the fact that maybe youre right.

Do you have a source on the map thing? Never heard that before and I have to say it doesnt sound very convincing. Would be interesting to know what era that map is from, but judging from the ships it cant be much earlier than the 1500s, where there was definitely ice in antarctica. There hasnt really been no ice there at all for the last 2.7 million years, and if the map is that old it implies a lot more than just that AGW is a myth...

Anyways on the whole NWO thing, I do find it much more likely that AGW is being pushed for much smaller reason, like fearmongering for votes from green parties and push for "renewables" by the solar lobby, which regardless if climate change is real or not, is most likely the case anyways, since these people arent exactly scientists or able to read papers and graphs correctly.

based....And oh look the topic is climate change too. LMAO I needed this for the morning breakfast. Thanks lads!

I can very much understand it. Remember how some time ago the biggest argument was that the only ones saying it was all a hoax were big energy lobbies concerned about their profits? Well guess what: greenpeace sells renewable energy (or at least a company called greenpeace energy with strong ties to it does), so every single "paper" or article from them is worth exactly as much as one from traditional big energy. There is a lot of money behind "renewables" and supposed eco friendly technology and to think that all of these companies are doing no lobbying and bullshitting to make more profits, I find naive.

it's actually a shitty, inaccurate map of south America that some claim is Antarctica without the ice cap, basically Dutch jew is making shit up

I suppose that make sense. But whose lobbyists are you going to believe now? If businesses start protecting the environment as a marketing tool, at the end of the day they're still protecting the environment.

All the spraying out of the sun is working!! Saved by science again!

It's not a predisposition. I've been researching it for nearly two decades now. Their gradualistic tactics and their hegelian dialectics are as clear as daylight to me. But whatever...

btw, they are called the Piri Reis maps. He was a turkish general. Nobody really knows how he got the maps, but it is theorized that there existed a hidden cartographic tradition that was taken away when the great library of alexandria fell.

How about the fact that Exxon, Shell and co now admit to have been suppressing internal reports that agree with the AGW theory?

If you believe that we caused all the climate change in human history you're literally the term brain washed. They have you believing we are more powerful than the sun, do you know how ignorant that is? They didn't teach us about the many cycles of the sun and instead (((their climate science))), and are now telling us by 2030-2050 this climate change will be upon us, when in reality many scientists have predicted by 2030 we would enter a new grand solar minima, only Zharkova did the math and is seeing it to be worse than scientists like Theodor Landscheidt in 1989 originally thought when he made his prediction for 2030.

nonsense

nice bait, here's a you

>Russian scientists
youtu.be/6LjKfs7MjYE

>If you believe that we caused all the climate change in human history you're literally the term brain washed
But I don't believe that. Climate change can come from multiple sources at the same time. The existence of solar cycles does not preclude man-made climate change, just influences it.

now come up with ideas to "solve" climate change without a dystopian global government. free market capitalism perhaps? lol

M8 you need to learn just as much about constructive arguing as they need to learn about climate science. Is your goal to antagonize people or convince them? Because desu the shift towards conservativism has already started for reason completely detached from climate (which I dont necessarily find bad), and I personally would like to see more right wingers become interested in (ironically) conserving the climate and all of natures species.

>If businesses start protecting the environment as a marketing tool, at the end of the day they're still protecting the environment.
The problem is that they very much arent. They are just promoting solar power for selfish financial reasons, even though its absolutely not the best we can do for the environment, and the long term implications of the toxic waste thats created in production and the political implications of extracting the materials for them are by absolutely no means understood.
If they want to do something actually good they should do what the actual science says, which really means build safe and clean nuclear plants along with hydro and geothermal where possible, but the problem is that they are fearmongering against these things as well, since thats not how they make their money...

Alright I found the map. Wasnt even really able to understand what was depicted on it before, but now its clearer.
Please do me (and yourself) a favor and examine it very closely before using it as any form of evidence again. The map is very accurate about everything well known in the early 16th century (ie southern europe, africa and the carribean) but the rest and especially the area in and around antarctica is absolutely useless and wrong. There is no landbridge between tierra del fuego and antarctica, and the coastline of it is 100% wrong, which absolutely makes sense, since the entire existance of antarctica was only a hypothesis based on the fact that there had to be land in the south to counterbalance the fact that the northern hemisphere has so much more land than the south. It did turn out to be true (albeit with a way way smaller landmass than expected), but in either case nothing about this version of antarctica is based on any evidence whatsoever.

Can you spoonfeed me something on that? Would be very interesting if true.

I agree with the nuclear part. It makes me really angry whenever I hear about how the (((Greens))) shut the nuclear power plants in Germany.

>pol
Doesn't believe in science unless it supports their worldview

Very cool guys.

>women scientist
she's probably wrong then

What if anthro climate change halves the population, causing less climate change?
Climate change could be a good thing.

Civilized nations will just use aircon and hydroponics, while all the people causing the pollution will go extinct.

Honestly, I don't see the downside

Theyre not shut completely so far but will happen within the next decade if nothing changes. Its one of the saddest cases of people not giving a shit about data and prioritizing their personal feeling about chernobyl and fukushima (without even the knowledge that there wasnt a single victim that could be directly attributed to the meltdown), much like their climate science denying counterparts.
And to be honest I find them even worse than the AGW deniers, since these at least have graphs and arguments to back their view like the graph about the last 10k years of temperature, which only turn out to be untrue and non-arguments if you look very very closely how they were manipulated or are based on false premises. No the greens cant even bother to look at a very simple statistic like deaths per GWh for various energy sources. Or what is necessary to produce solar panels. Or how there isnt any viable solution for energy storage except to have coal power alongside solar...

>muh kike system
free market capitalism i trash and it would only good to abolish it, but you can work through free market capitalism to minimize damage, government should encourage and invest into alternatives and solutions and put pressure on chinks
I'm not dumb like you and am not wasting my time arguing with jewish and oilnigger shills, pathetic boomerfaggots and literal retards. rational arguments don't convince smart people let alone NPC retards on Jow Forums, these people are not right-wingers to start with, they have retarded boomer liberal beliefs, which are leftist, but often on purpose with the right wing. I would rather have some fun, call people retards here then engage with them on any kind of a respectful manner.
let's say I convince this moron at all, all it would do is bring more retards on my side and make my side look bad

Attached: MgsJU1P.jpg (369x471, 114K)

confused with the right wing*
than engage*

>Honestly, I don't see the downside
That’s because you’re a brainlet. Aircons are powered by electricity which in turn is derived mainly from fossil fuels. Halving the population will result in economical catastrophe. This isn’t even covering the ecological mess that is already starting to creep in (plants/animals migrating north).

>pol
>Doesn't believe in science unless it supports their worldview

same for libtards
they don't read skeptical papers

notrickszone.com/2019/01/03/consensus-500-scientific-papers-published-in-2018-support-a-skeptical-position-on-climate-alarm/

Learn to: Grand Solar Minimum

\thread

I agree but do you also not agree that if we are due for a 400 year solar cycle, the last being the Maunder minimum (mini ice age) which was a miserable time to be alive, that we may just be heading into that and not what they say, which quite literally benefits them in the trillions of dollars but also power of influence over other countries? Look at Russia, they are building greenhouses in excess, on top od making nuclear power plants on barges. China has been effected by every grand solar minimum, they have lost dynasties to each and every one. They also know what's coming, hence why they aren't being taxed or regulated like us western countries. It comes to a point where you have to accept that they know the earth is entering a cooling trend yet still want to cool the earth down more by launching their new aerosal program this spring. We saw record cold and record early snow this year, germany just saw 7ft that killed over a dozen people. Also look at what happened during the summer, even with zero sunspots most of Europe got fried (2018 European heat wave), due to our weakened ionosphere and magnetosphere. This is all a little coincidental at the same time non bought out/corrupt scientists predicted we'd be seeing this.