Brit/pol/ - Yellow Vest on our chest edition

>Speaker Bercow undermines PM, grants 'Plan B' Brexit vote
archive.is/A7FnT

>Guardian begins to smear UK yellowvests
>"In another sign of the far-right views held by several of the self-styled yellow vest activists..."
archive.is/HLjnQ

>Facecuck and PayLapse immediately delete accounts of protestor
archive.is/WL0Wr

>Man charged over Dungeness Dinghy
archive.is/R1Gd3

>Another false flag drone over airport, arms deal expected soon
archive.is/rzs0V

>Tory minister suggests investing millions in anti-drone technology
archive.is/qcjsM

>8 tonnes of recycling burned each day in Brighton
archive.is/R991G

>Gruggs caught out by huge demand for onions sosij wolls
archive.is/EBySF

>Bristol council bans ASBO cheese toasties from parks
archive.is/5B2Qa

Commons Live [Sky]: youtube.com/watch?v=XOacA3RYrXk
Reminder: Jow Forums is always right
Reminder: Do not reply to tripfags

Attached: yellow12201815154220810217703.jpg (840x560, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/transgender-rapist-is-asking-25000-15649427
twitter.com/matt_dathan/status/1082999793004232705
youtube.com/watch?v=ig9IKQpu50o
archive.is/9NLgk)
archive.is/HLjnQ
archive.is/dEz7x
archive.is/BnVTr
archive.is/MGXKl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our yellow vests are flaggots compared to the frog ones.
We just don't have the spirit of rioting here which the French do

These brave nonce hunters that have never ever broken up a Muslim rape gang, who have never ever saved a real actual child from harm.

They LARP online as lolis and bait lone weirdos into meeting a non existent kid who turns out to be several nonce hunters, SO BRAVE.
Of course all nonces are scum, but These self promoting attention seeking idiots are doing nothing to help real children in real danger.
I repeat - THEY NEVER EVER SAVED A REAL KID FROM BEING RAPED, while they piss about targeting losers who may or may not pose a threat to kids, there are actual pedophile rape gangs operating with impunity IN THEIR HOME TOWNS.

No deal is inevitable?

Also much better thread with serious links, thanks OP

Didn;t they vote through an amendment to block no deal?

The next yellow vests is on the 12th innit lads? someone give us the faceboook

>234

Brexit won't happen don't fool yourself

t. nonce

no deal is the default all that needs to happen is march the 29th comes around and no deal has been passed

it takes responsible action by each of us to make this a better place.
doing it for the lads, hoping to

>inb4 the next thread is a nolinks forced MSpaint meme edition

pic related:
the sticker in Bercow's car
>Bollocks to Brexit

Attached: bercow.png (738x694, 839K)

>why do shop security guards only target smackhead shoplifters instead of international drug cartels?
retard

SPREAD THE FRANCE BANK RUN RUMOURS LETS TAKE DOWN THE EU

Why are you such a downer, it doesn't help anybody.

Attached: 1546919777768.jpg (640x502, 17K)

Good news everyone.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/transgender-rapist-is-asking-25000-15649427

Attached: tranny.png (358x397, 148K)

Really

REALLY makes you think

twitter.com/matt_dathan/status/1082999793004232705

EU is collapsing anyway, we started it and the French have run away with the ball with these protests..

Unironically just a matter of showing someone has got the balls to take the first step.
I'm convinced people would jump the shark if someone pulls the V-for-Vendetta card and blows up the old bailey.
youtube.com/watch?v=ig9IKQpu50o

Not even a pessimist just a realist, they throw it in your face for fucks sake wake up lad, yellow vests is the only solution since they'll just blatantly rig any vote.

New

Attached: 1546558511343.png (749x1010, 99K)

Based

Are you a filthy smack rat ?

I'm 28, and I only date 16-18 year olds or 35+

I could go on facebook and eventually find some twat to get involved in some kind of crime by dangling bullshit rewards and a convincing tale of how we could rob this empty house or whatever, when I turn up with 2 of my mates and we apprehend him did I just stop a robbery from being committed? Will that make me a crime buster? Meanwhile actual cunts are robbing actual houses left and right, what have I done about that? FUCK ALL!
These nonce hunters need to get together and break up a muslim rape gang, you know, a real muslim rape gang that we know is operating in every town and city raping real actual kids, living breathing children, and then i will shower the cunts with praise, they will have earned not only my respect but my gratitude. Instead of pinning down some middle aged loser who was offered a blowjob I'd like to see them emerging from the taxi office with two 11 year old girls wrapped in blankets while 6 battered pakis sit on the kerb waiting for the old bill, THAT WOULD BE NONCE HUNTING.

They do ot for the dopamine, they do it because thick cunts give themn attention and praise, but they are doing nothing of real value, NOTHING.

Nonce apologist

stop sending pictures of yer penis to 11yrold girls.

Great counter argument, you done me there mate, how can I defeat that kind of logic? You are as thick as pig shit.

what's been happening at pmq's?

>admits he can’t defeat my logic
>calls me thick as pigshit
Are you having a meltdown lad? You replied to a decoy have you?

you dont have an argument you clown.

Says the bloke defending Peados. Get the fuck out of here Jimmy

he promises he wasn't gonna do anything.

With his hands shaking

I think there are vids of them in kebab shops?

but its does look like they go for the lowest hanging fruit, i.e. disable mongies and trans freaks, that doesn't help their cause much.

Not really sure what all this Bercow stuff means but the Tory-libertarian types that seem to thrive off cruelty are absolutely seething on my Twitter lel

Attached: JC-laughing.jpg (471x355, 17K)

He only wanted a nice day out?

Daily reminder your fathers were weakling piss weasels who have already handed your nation over to us. insha'Allah.

Attached: 1538589276588.png (1320x422, 100K)

>11 year old girls wrapped in blankets while 6
Becuase it isn't as simple as that .
It's not like kebab shops have a room at the back where they do the raping.

They groom and manipulate them in private and at parties, most of them are vunreable teens in care.
If you are personally interested in preventing it and not just looking for an excuse to shit on nonce hunters you should become a social worker for your local authority

Brave nonce hunters shaming 40 year olds out to fuck 15 year olds, while entire towns full of pakis train wreck the vaginas of 10 year old white girls, with the police joining in.
This country is larp central; it is all there is, and all that is allowed.

don't let your 10yr old knock about with paki men

They're trying to remove the Speaker again.

hehehehe

im watching that nonce hunter vid with the tranny from the other thread.
"why would your want a 8yo boy to fancy you?"
and the women says " were eat'n mud wen i wo eight'
Kek

>shaming 40 year olds
did they catch your dad again?

This is my point, if it was up to me all nonces would be gassed, but if i was going to go to the time and trouble of setting myself up as some kind of local hero, then I'd go for the real bastards, the fucking predatory gangs that are preying on multiple kids on a daily basis. Something pathetic about the way they strut all victorious while some sad case who thought he was turning up for a free blowjob he never even asked for.

Meanwhile taxis pass by in the background with real girls on their way to service real gangs of real rapists.

Best to worst Anglosphere leaders of the 21st century:

1. Tony Abbott
2. Jean Chrétien
3. John Howard
4. John Key
5. Donald Trump
6. Kevin Rudd
7. Helen Clark
8. Gordon Brown
9. Paul Martin
10. Julia Gillard
11. Jacinda Adern
12. Barack Obama
13. Malcolm Turnbull
14. Justin Trudeau
15. Scott Morrison
16. Tony Blair
17. Bill English
18. David Cameron
19. Stephen Harper
20. Theresa May
21. George W. Bush

Attached: AX6BbLU.jpg (1200x595, 133K)

He's a gross little Jew goblin, who cares?

i think you accidently clicked reply when you meant to click report

noncehunter bullshit is not politics

yeah it does have the feeling of dominoes right

>Belgium
protests against Marrakech declaration, protests up to the EU front doors
>Netherlands
mass protests
>Spain
continued protests, unresolved catalan situation
>Italy
openly anti-EU government
leaders support yellowvest (archive.is/9NLgk)

etc.... for most EU states

and then look at how hard the UK elite is reeeing in the MSM

>Guardian naming yellow vests as 'far-right' and not grassroots
archive.is/HLjnQ

>Daily mail condoning 'shoot-to-kill' against yellowvests
archive.is/dEz7x

>Independent smearing UK yellowvest as far-right nationalists
archive.is/BnVTr

>S.Wales Argus: "Fight back against far right yellowvests before it's too late"
archive.is/MGXKl

and this is the full extent of ALL MSM COVERAGE of yellowvests
they don't want to touch it.
didn't I read somewhere about a D notice on reporting yellowvest in UK MSM?

>who have already handed your nation over to us.

what do you plan to do with it now that you have it?
I suspect it will fall even further into decay, but I could be wrong?

THE AYES HAVE IT ANONS JUST 3 DAYS FOR THERESA TO RESPOND

********VOTES IN
GRIEVE AMENDMENT

308 YES
297 NO

PM IN COLLAPSE

"far right is so scary.. oh man I don't want anything to do with the far right.. I mean Tommy Robinson he's far right innit, its true the papers told me."

Attached: a589088db58860e7ad4522dd9ab26275ac1a1c86.png (468x60, 21K)

want you to make me feel like im the only girl in the world

Nonce hunters are local level politics, the only relevant politics you nonce apologist

Brexit will not happen unless we put on yellow vests, the Royals, the current Government and the EU are all collaborators

Why does it matter? It's that line of thinking that has lost you your homelands. You stupid n*tives think there is something more important than survival and power, such as "enjoyment" of life.

Meanwhile WE have large families, vote for parties in our interests , indulge in our faith and culture, live in large multi generational house holds.

Meanwhile you do nothing. God's will.

Attached: 1545951403152m.jpg (1024x682, 112K)

>replying to his bait

newfag

Are you fucking joking pal

I can't imagine what it's like to base your whole personality around your gender or sexuality. It's so strange.

Of course this manlet cuck drives a range rover

mfw

Attached: 1536106546127.jpg (1280x843, 355K)

It matters because you are inheriting something, if it doesn't matter to you then you are throwing away the family jewels as an idiom.
If you inherit a nation and let it fall apart, then that is your loss.
you may well indulge in faith and culture and all that sort of trivia, but are you capable or running the trains or fixing the motorways etc?

implying.

>Speaker Bercow
Jew

Maybe. But you and your line won't exist soon. Survival is more important that roads you stupid wh*toids.

like im the only one that you ever loved

>replying to his bait

what is wrong with you

Do you pronounce it 'cream egg' or 'crem egg'.
Always pronounced it 'crem' but don't know why desu

Ok I'll take that as a no then, shame really.
its fun.

explain this grieve amendment, is brexit fin?

Attached: 1471230117463.jpg (941x502, 70K)

cream

Are you new?

14th of Jan Brexit vote

Mays deal is basically fucked, now she only has 3 days to make any amendments before the house has to vote on it again. Bercow wants another referendum or GE

>its funny
are you retarded ? like.... a 3 year old playing with dirt type of fun ?

>the country with a cringe archaic monarchy system is now talking about how important democracy is.

Attached: 1426506321027.jpg (1140x475, 80K)

>That ugly guy from eastenders is living the dream while your wanking to Esther Mcvey

Attached: E1FCA3C5-5153-4696-A67C-6883A12E48BF.jpg (750x876, 534K)

>tfw in a committed, loving relationship with a wonderful, attractive woman while most of my friends are miserably single or marrying fatties

Never thought I'd be lucky enough to find a girl I could live with without getting really irritated by her but - three years later - here we are. Pretty great, man.

Attached: ted-slider.jpg (1400x560, 603K)

Attached: 0C883FBD-7658-4F7B-9DA1-553FAA71DE5F.jpg (620x413, 62K)

Nonce.

none of your business. who are you to say what can be done/what can't be done here.

ahaha
what a slimy little cuckold

Good tennis player for a manlet though, could have gone pro if he was taller

I hope Gina delivers us No Deal Brexit, Olly Robbins didn't see her curveball.

Attached: gina.jpg (590x350, 51K)

>Three years

I've been going for 5 with mine and I'm only 22, life's pretty good really.

Well at least they are trying where as we just sit on a fucking anime sharing site.

Attached: nano.jpg (493x539, 51K)

Fuck the cween

You are a retard like

2nd Ref will not happen, its literally saying democracy doesn't matter and people will block polling stations. It will not happen, you cannot ignore the majority of the country now.

It doesn't take much to block voting, a few cars parked up, a picket line and chains with padlocks will do.

A general election is also off the table unless Corbyn wants to actually give a NC vote, but he actually hates the EU. Its a shame the left is pro EU because Corbyn is fucked, if he comes out as pro brexit, he loses half his voter base. This is what happens when you allow marxists to take over the labor party, they become militant morons like momentum.

No, it just means May has to present "Plan B" to the house within 3 days if her deal is voted down. MPs are determined to dig their own graves and destroy what little credibility the political establishment has left.

>white births are 80% of births in France

Attached: dog.png (625x773, 143K)

tits are too big, would not bang.

Attached: 1522099532311.gif (320x320, 2.8M)

How do I get better at conkers lads?

you are the same, this is not your website.
when I want your opinion I will damn well ask for it, until then stfu.!

That is a sorry, sorry list of names. I disagree with some rankings but when the whole list is that what's the point?

Will May resign if her deal is voted down?

Very nice. To clarify: we’ve been living together for three years and together for a total of five. Still feels fresh - which is nice.

They would say that's your 'straight white privilege.' I'd call it being normal.

t. brown guy