Is online dating worth it if im volcel?

>be 19yr old khv autist
>try to use tinder
>actually managed to set up a date with a cute girl
>date goes well, she said she had fun
>get into my car to drive her home
>she asks if I want to fuck
>holup.jpeg
>I said “wtf I just met you” and then it was extremely awkward till she left my car
obv ghosted her afterwards. should I even bother with online dating if I have pretty much no interest in sex (especially casual)? she also mentioned nothing about sex in the chat which is why it caught me off guard

Attached: 9F121C33-D0B2-4125-AD78-7CEF7F043A29.jpg (800x450, 25K)

Oh shit user you shamed that whore with your own dignity.
You should keep a knife and maybe some bleach and garbage bags in the car in case the next one tries to rape you.

I don’t use tinder for that reason, I feel like it’s automatically assumed you’re looking to fuck if you use it.

good for you, bro

Attached: fashwave this please.jpg (2048x1152, 210K)

>Tinder
>Surprised your date was looking for sex
Are you retarded?

explain in your profile that you aren't looking for that shit

That's like going on a dating site and clarifying you are not looking for a relationship.

It's fucking tinder. Sex is implied for any hook-ups there.

thread is about online dating, not just tinder

Make sure your profile says you are asexual.

>Doesn't want to fuck on first date
>Asexual
What has this world become to?

Then use something that isn't tinder, retard.

I'm not OP, genius
>retard
say the guy who doesn't even know what the thread is about

Read the OP, holy shit.

It doesn't matter that it is SUPPOSED to be about dating sites in general, this is almost exclusively an issue when using Tinder. Stop being an idiot.

You made the right choice

>Sex is implied
This is how neanderthals like you end up like that kid Brock Turner.
>yea bro sex is totally implied else she wouldnt be completely wasted at this party bro

>thread name: is online dating worth it if im volcel?
>should I even bother with online dating
yeah it's definitely about tinder though
>It doesn't matter that it is SUPPOSED to be about dating sites in general
the thread is about online dating because that's what the OP says
>This is almost exclusively an issue when using Tinder.
are you saying casual sex and one night stands is almost exclusively a Tinder issue?
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't this stupid

Psst tinder is exclusive for hookups, if you want to date there’s another 5 apps that are solo for dates. I’ll repeat tinder is for HOOK UPS

I'm a girl, dumbnut.

Literally every single friend I have has sex on the first or, at worst, second date when using tinder specifically. I don't use it, because people assume sex will be on the table. That's literally what Tinder is for.

If you want to find proper love, tinder is the worst possible option.

If he had used an example about something that ISNT tinder, sure. But he literally wrote:
>try to use tinder
So I am going to assume you just read the title and nothing else, because otherwise you are seriously just too retarded to properly communicate with.

This isn't an issue about dating sites in general. It's an issue because he specifically used Tinder.

are you saying that Tinder is never used at all for serious dating?
>This isn't an issue about dating sites in general.
of course it is since that's what the OP is about; online dating
>So I am going to assume you just read the title and nothing else
I'm going to assume you saw Tinder and ignored the name of the thread and the main question about online dating in which Tinder even falls into

Are you gay or something?

Read, nigger.

His issues isn't all dating sites. If he has this issue, it is because he is using tinder, which he specifically mentioned using.

How is anyone's reading comprehension this awful?

I'll ask again then since you dodged it the first time
are you saying casual sex and one night stands is exclusively a Tinder issue?

>I'll ask again then since you dodged it the first time
>are you saying casual sex and one night stands is exclusively a Tinder issue
Right, I dodged it, it totally wasn't answered multiple times in this thread already.

I apologize for assuming you were capable of basic reading comprehension. But here, ill link them:
And in case you still don't get it somehow, Tinder is almost exclusively used for this. Sure, there is definitely a few idiots like OP who thinks it is for people looking for long term relationships, but that's because they didn't do their research.

Other sites and apps have a far lower chance of it just being about sex in general.

so all these dating sites have casual hookups too, huh? shocking
so the people who use these sites to find long term relationships would benefit from saying something like "I'm not looking for casual hookups" in there profile, right?

>she asks if I want to fuck
For some reason I don't believe you.

>so all these dating sites have casual hookups too, huh?
Much rarer, to the point where worrying about it is pointless.

People know to use tinder for casual hook-ups. Only newbies who forgot to do any kind of research would make this kind of mistake.

You are really grasping now, but have at ya. If you really want to die on this ship, be my guest.

you're dodging my question again
so the people who use these sites to find long term relationships would benefit from saying something like "I'm not looking for casual hookups" in their profile, right?

Sure, in the same way that a guy with his dick in a bee-hive would benefit from saying something like "I'm not looking to get stung". Your preference to not have casual hookups and your instance on having a Tinder profile are two diametric acts, user. It would make more sense to simply not be on Tinder.

I'm not talking about just Tinder, I'm talking about all dating sites
you would agree then that it would be wise to say something like that?

Everyone “knows” tinder is for hookups.

Because everyone “knows” this, basically everyone who has a tinder account assumes that other people on it are there for at least the potential of a hookup (even if they are also looking for a relationship).

It’s kind of like... if I went on grinder, people would have a reasonable expectation that I was gay.

Or if I went on eHarmony, people would assume I’m looking for something super serious with an eye on potential marriage.

I’m not the user you’re talking to, but you’re the one being stubborn here.

Sure you *can* find long term relationships from it, but that’s not the primary known use for tinder, and everyone seems to more or less know this to the point where it’s even their Wikipedia description, and they literally describe their own app as a “wingman”.

Also, basically half of every girl I’ve seen populates their profiles with “not looking for hookups” on basically every dating app.... and yet... hookups still happen... in my experience it’s kind of irrelevant except for maybe that it might help slow down random sexual solitarily (which it problably doesn’t much. Hell, I’ve put it in my own profile as a dude before and still had girls walk in expecting to hookup)

>T. A dude who has used several dating apps, been on dozens of dates, has friends of both genders that used dating apps, and is currently 3+ years in to a relationship from it.

>I’m not the user you’re talking to, but you’re the one being stubborn here.
yeah maybe
me and that guy strayed pretty far from our original disagreement

>you're dodging my question again
No I am not, your reading comprehension is just on the level of a 9 year old.

I think there's more than 2 people in this "argument"

Yeah, and they are all calling your question retarded.

>I... I am not the only person
Sure, someone else came in looking for clarification, but kept saying
>My question
Seems legit.

no, look here:
unless you replied to me twice