White americans, let me ask you something

How does it feel to know you have failed? i mean, you guys will become a minority in your own country in the next 40 years, then you will become extinct there, so how does it feel that you were so weak, that you failed, that your women fuck your enemy, but not you, that you lost a war without firing a single bullet?

Attached: the-fall-of-the-roman-empire-movie-wallpapers-5.jpg (816x501, 81K)

The UK is projected to be 56% white by 2050, when the US will be 45% white.

>without firing a single bullet

sounds like we saved a lot of money moran

maybe you save a lot of money for you burial, you are becoming a stranger in your own home, and you know what its sarcastic that this is happening to your race, white americans are the worst type of cunts i've ever known

Haven't lost yet, we're still alive.

Attached: 1545142293428.jpg (226x255, 16K)

Attached: 9C9C5565-8D0D-43B3-BF06-B9AE1E43AC46.jpg (604x592, 57K)

>memeflag with an opinion
Rhymes with rage

Weak slide.

Attached: slide.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

Nice AD hominem, instead of trying to debunk my argument you attack the "meme flag" anyway, you and yours wont be here for long

That’s like asking a Sultan how he feels being a minority in his own palace because he has a harem of 300 foreign sex slaves.

Attached: 6BEA6E47-6AD7-4B0F-9496-469EBFACF5BA.jpg (750x541, 74K)

Cause now you can finally pay for your war crimes, Templar.

well but you're not a sultan, and never will be, white women are fucking anything BUT white males, your children are so feminine that they are becoming girls, and soon enough you will face the same racism you gave others, have fun

This isn’t true. Minority women are less loyal to their race than white women. Minorities are also more likely to be lgbt

I guess all informed individuals need to stop that then. Thanks for the daily reminder. :^)

at least I wasn't racist

Pretty weak bait desu.
Im ashamed that so many of my fellow Americans will fall for it

Attached: 1523481768259.png (680x528, 117K)

>you guys will become a minority in your own country in the next 40 years

OP, we already ARE a minority for all intents and purposes

Attached: FB_IMG_1546808661536.jpg (500x322, 13K)

That's my dream: to have a harem of many women of many races, all of whom are ready at a moment's notice to fulfill my sexual desires. Maybe it's a good thing that I wasn't born rich

Attached: 1546277589129.jpg (1776x3173, 833K)

This. I’ve seen my entire community change over the course of 10 years. When I show up to town halls to voice my concerns, the Jewish communist politicians call me racist. Now, they say if you don’t like it, move somewhere else. It’s an invasion led by the Jews. Any politician that doesn’t understand this is useless and dangerous

>Jews are filthy rats and a degenerate, subhuman race
>it's an invasion led by the Jews

Pick one

Attached: FB_IMG_1546494751444.jpg (960x506, 75K)

>Flaggot
Disregarded, sage.

Sadly, you're right. The hordes of non-whites flooding into white countries (((for some reason))) will reduce the whiteness of those countries (making them shittier), but if the whites that we currently have can band together and become the leaders of the country then whites can be at the top of the hierarchy of their own country where they belong.

This thread was started by some brown shitskins from Mexico.