ALT RIGHT VS. IRONY BROS PT2

What does Jow Forums think of the exponential rise of the post-alt-right movement aka 'ironybros' and how they defeated the alt-right the first time can they do it again?

Examples include Beardson Beardly, KANTBOT, Prince Hubris, TV KWA, Ricky Vaugn, Nick Fuentes, Paul Town, just to name a few.

youtube.com/watch?v=LdQDrbTmySM
youtube.com/watch?v=FrZZ5ePHvoU
youtube.com/watch?v=FcCyRzVJzGk
youtube.com/watch?v=uV4ptpWWw4g

Attached: alt-right vs. irony_bros_2.png (450x266, 213K)

The ironybros are a sign that nihilism will destroy us all, and we won't even care. Sad.

I still don't get why Fuentes associates with the 'irony bros'.
Nick is actually going places while the irony bros are just blackpilled faggots who attack anyone they can while contributing nothing substative

checked and agreed

That manlet Hubris talks with the FBI. Beardson is a jew and has stated that he doesn't care about the preservation of the white race. I don't know how they would replace the Alt-Right. Nick Fuentes association with them is going to kill his "brand" that he's going for.

Attached: 1546673152714.jpg (792x486, 107K)

> 'ironybros'
even gayer and faker
i can tell just by the name
>What does Jow Forums think of
eat shit and die slideshit

Attached: 1507344904111.jpg (1238x900, 573K)

Can someone explain the irony bros to me? I keep hearing about them but have no clue how they emerged or what they are about.

I believe Anglin and Weev are also "ironybros".

Attached: reaction to anglin on the weekly sweat.png (1095x164, 20K)

I think Baked alaska is too a this point.

They’re just fags who take nothing seriously and are only in it for attention + views. That’s it.

Fuck ecelebs
organize with your pals so you can join another small teams if shtf
Buy guns get fit and shoot some kikes

Attached: 1440939066632.jpg (500x375, 49K)

Stop shilling your stupid shit you faggot

>leftwing retard with a memeflag making up bullshit

I hope they pay you well

Fuentes would end up becoming just another Shapiro or Milo. That is where optics cucking takes you.

With what funding from millionaires and free msm coverage? The mainstream won't touch him with a ten foot pole because he is a white nationalist and names the jew . From the other side he isn't growing his youtube channel, writing anything, or producing viral content, and losing out on A LOT of support and more supporters that would come from collaborating with people adjacent to him but no one is pure enough for him even though they agree on the base ideas. He's going to be stuck getting 3x less viewers than JF and "irrelevant" spencer because he alienates so much potential supporters.

Its funny how people criticize trs and spencer at the behest of a balding, steroid-using, manlet, ephebophile and a so.y-faced kike gamer

They're pretty funny on twitter. I use to watch the weekly sweat and that show tv kwa did a few years ago. Fuentes has decent takes but is just too much of a Trump cheerleader at times. Don't know who kantbot is and Ricky was a bit of an asshole leading up to his dox.

The most interesting thing about all of these ironybros seems to be that they are all people who were spooked by Charlottesville all while throwing Spencer, TRS guys, and other "wignats" under the bus. Not to sure though, I wonder what the whole story is.

Attached: Fuentes won't return to BU.png (1761x2065, 1.19M)

Six hour streams of obsessive alt right gossiping packed with effeminate screeching and forced fake laughter.

Ironybros basically sided with the Alt-Lite.

Attached: 1546665305422.jpg (497x617, 104K)

Video and context of this shot?

I don't know why Fuentes associates himself with people like beardson
Both ironybros and the aut-kike are gay

I forget which stream it comes from. But it's literally him bragging about talking to the FBI.

>ironybros
more like alt-manlets

bump

>xamples include Beardson Beardly, KANTBOT, Prince Hubris, TV KWA, Ricky Vaugn, Nick Fuentes, Paul Town, just to name a few.
I've never heard of a single one of them except Nick Fuentes, and then I realized that I'm mistaking him for a different Fuentes.

Nobody cares

They’re all irrelevant

>Leaf
>Talks about irrelevant

>irony
they sounded to me like snarkiness

Can anyone name a normal person who is publicly aligned with the Alt Right?

>memeflag
>shilling irony bros
Sage

whats a normal person

Attached: download.jpg (225x150, 5K)

who?

Attached: KSIUNC.jpg (900x1200, 123K)

.... who?

>god
lmao figures those little christcuck shitheads would think this.

A person that’s not abrasive to normies
Lol, nice one, a crying former Lolberterarian methhead with vids of himself and a dildo.

>forced fake laughter
they do this sometimes. I like them though. top tier autistic shitposters

Attached: IMG_2773.jpg (452x442, 30K)

Dicky Spence and the boys should stop paying attention to the "irony bros". It's so beneath them.

they are not altright

baked is not.
anglin is not. weev sometimes trolls LIKE an irony bro, but he's not. irony bro is not just another word for eceleb

Attached: IMG_3053.jpg (1024x842, 201K)

I’ve got better shit to do than infight.

hi fbi

Kek but xD ironically

German idealism?

I think they are faggots desu

Those twitter guys aren't white nationalists, not even right wing many of them. They are just generally depressed people and contrarians using ironic masks to never compromise any real belief, and just hate unironic whites fighting to restore their societies.
I see they celebrate the James Field sentence and the firing of 'racists' from their jobs to 'own the Alt-right'. So they are Jow Forums enemies

I don't watch 5 hour hangouts because I'm not a complete loser. I don't know who those people are except Ricky Vaughn and he turned out to be a faggot who square dances with fat girls

damn. that last video. pure anger

congrats on being a newfag then

congrats on being a pathetic nihilist teen, fag

Attached: kermit.jpg (604x560, 25K)

german idealism is metaphysics i.e. ontology, i.e. being. its not necessarily politics. its derived from pure logic about what exists. however some political theorists will derive their theories from metaphysics like german idealism. spengler derives his politics and history from metaphysics. evolas foundation is philosophy. it why marx was called a "young hegelian." if you use logic, e.g. in politics, you will run into metaphysics. german idealism is a form of metaphysics. specifics on german idealism you can wiki. i am explaining why kantbot is ranting about it

Attached: IMG_2176.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

I can empirically prove you are a newfag. you literally have no idea who i am.

show your flag you shill

The so called ironybros have gotten popular as people have noticed how ridiculous guys like Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer are. The label gets used for pretty much everyone that is essentially a nationalist that thinks the alt right ideas are idiotic.

We've gotten to see Richard Spencer speak against civic nationalism while describing a system of civic nationalism that he wants. Mike Enoch has also sounded like a dumbass as he talks of how the United States is going to fracture apart and that people are going to form some new country in the ashes.

A common trait with the altright is intense blackpilling, believing everything is doomed and that anyone disagreeing with them are blind to reality or focused on unimportant nonsense even if they themselves are obsessed with gossiping like old women.

>thinking these people matter at all

do you realize you are all talking to that faggot from right wing watch? he's plotting his next article and using you retards.

OH LOOK A DIVIDE AND CONQUER MEMEFLAG 1-2 POST BY THIS ID THREAD.
FLAG THIS TRASH.

Attached: 1540048356474.png (1500x1500, 926K)

they are pure entertainment. its either them or capeshit from disney or s o y boy netflix

FUCK YOUR DIVIDE AND CONQUER TRASH

Attached: 1540108787854.jpg (600x800, 51K)

I hope so. I would enjoy if irony bros got that kind of exposure. what could possibly happen? i guess deplatforming from youtube

GET FUCKED OP SHILL FAGGOT

Attached: 1540097461674.jpg (800x1268, 127K)

GAY E-CELEB DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHIT

Attached: 1546995144397.jpg (1024x684, 155K)

Ok then what do these Ironybros want as a goal? Even if you don't like Spencer and Enoch they state their goals and what they want. Ironybros just disagree with literally every single ideology that comes their way and they shit on everyone as though they are completely without merit while at the same time not giving an honest answer or a true opinion on anything.

Paranoid LARPer

>That manlet Hubris talks with the FBI. Beardson is a jew and has stated that he doesn't care about the preservation of the white race. I don't know how they would replace the Alt-Right. Nick Fuentes association with them is going to kill his "brand" that he's going for.
do not answer this data mining leech faggot before he shows his flag.

Bitches to the jews. Another jewish attempt to subdue white nationalists and right-wingers into a dead end

Are you saying I'm OP? I'm not btw and am not doing data mining or anything of the sort.

also the troll here is that kantbot is ranting about something that isn't repeated in certain ideological echo chambers, e.g. non-shadowbanned leftist facebook rants or MSM. the fact that german idealism isn't in leftist ecco chambers isn't because leftist disagree--its simply not even an ideology at all. the crowd seems to get angry at kantbot over a non-ideology--over nothing. its a bug in NPC processing: since they never heard it in their echo chamber, it must be heretical.

Attached: IMG_3281.jpg (625x680, 85K)

OH LOOK ANOTHER MEMEFLAG
NECK YOURSELF FAGGOT
IGNORE SHILL THREAD RETARDS

Attached: 1540092126765.jpg (1970x1430, 650K)

REEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_3318.jpg (680x566, 210K)

see

>Redpill graphs
KEK

>graphs
are you shill tranny faggots retarded? don't answer lmao

just show your flag and there wont be any problems.
You came into a shill thread that is designed to gain information in order to subvert the right wing. sorry you got caught in the crossfire but this shit matters to me.
It's fine if you want to know why the irony bros are lame and gay, but don't be a new fag about it.
>show your flag
>sage all meme flag OPs
the right wing watch people come here to find way to make articles, they need to write write write, they're busy little cock suckers.

Or you know read a book or go hiking. Wasting time with lime 5+ hour streams that are mostly just being a retard is a waste of everyone time.

Why should I show my flag? I'm not wanting anyone to give out info that hurts the right but let's be honest here Ironybros do this(hurt the right) already. Keep in mind don't say anything that can be used by groups like RightWingWatch.

just a fad of creating groups just to destroy the previous one

the "alt-right" failed becuase it got co-opred.

will ironybros take it back or will they turn into a whole new beast ?

The only Twitter people that matter are Comrade Stump, Autistotle, Redux, OnionsMerchant, Racist Catgirl Trap, That Groyper, and GaiusThad.
The rest of them are cringe.

>Even if you don't like Spencer and Enoch they state their goals and what they want

Spencer's goals are self contradictory. Pretty much anyone with two brain cells to rub together is smarter than the alt right. They're so stupid they think they're going to forge a pure white multi-ethnic ethnostate.

The altright didn't get coopted, it was too inclusive of every random idiot due to the rationale that disagreeing or ousting the idiots would be "optics cucking". Plus there was the weird argument that started being made that if you're saying things that you feel are right that you're going for some dopamine rush.

richard spencer co-opted a geniune subversive and genuinely anonymous movement to his own ends. called it the alt right, became a serious race realist , and now he fucks asian pussy on the daily.

as soon as that walking merkin gave it a label, and a uniform. it was doomed.

>mutually exclusive
blah blah blah and so on and so forth. you fucking around on here so I doubt wasting time matters to you.

The Alt right is doomed from the get go because white isn't a positive identity (as opposed to Polish, German, etc). It's merely a negative identity that distinguishes one from others. There is no such thing as white culture, there are only white cultures, and these are extremely diverse.

shitposting is an eternal form. irony bros are a particular manifestation which is alway mortal. does this answer your question about the future?

Attached: IMG_3038.jpg (720x783, 53K)

Same can be said about Arabs

Well yeah and it hasn't worked. Levantine culture is completely different than Gulf Arab culture.

I'm not LARPing as a white man. But we're still obviously distinct from Gulf Arabs culturally and ethnically.

(It meaning pan-Arabism.)

Spencer and Enoch have never said that so just stop saying they want a whites only 100% nation.

What doomed them is the simple fact they reject(for the most part) the Christian God which most people find to weird.

>Can someone explain the irony bros to me?
They're male e-thots. Doing things for attention and money.

>Examples include Beardson Beardly, KANTBOT, Prince Hubris, TV KWA, Ricky Vaugn, Nick Fuentes, Paul Town, just to name a few.
All of these people are faggots

New fags

Even nick?

>listening to a couple of jews

>My e-celeb can beat up your e-celeb

The absolute state of NPCs.

>everything i dont have the balls to do is fbi/cia

Attached: 1544376850632.jpg (1024x1019, 106K)

Death to all ironybros. They use humor as a tool of subversion just like Jews. Irony bros could use their comedic talents to attack enemies on the left but instead waste their time attacking people on the right they personally dislike while also maintaining a veneer of moral superiority. Fuck them. They're all fucking immature arrogant pricks.

Attached: IMG_20170410_211441.jpg (1500x1000, 350K)

the alt-manlet fears the Holt

Attached: basedlordjared.jpg (846x571, 175K)

>humor as a tool of subversion
what humor faggot? they are the most unfunny bunch of sam hyde wannabes, only much shorter