Italian - Serbian friendship thread

When we gonna split Croatia?

Attached: main-qimg-112a54dfb47ca8d5ed1bc4abb6ae4621 - Copy - Copy (2).png (1539x1375, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetniks#Collaboration_with_the_Italians
dna-explained.com/2016/02/10/ethnicity-testing-a-conundrum/
youtube.com/watch?v=EYJSk12qgZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ROFLMAO

both of you subhumans were slaughtered by tens of thousands by Croats and Slovenes. One drop rule niggers and one drop rule gypsies make shitty warriors you see

And nobody gives a shit about your loses.

Because guess what? turkgypsy serve rats arabic guinea dago pigs worth less than jews and tibetans

Attached: 67DD84D9-E8EF-42CB-B3F4-863B74A2F8D8.gif (582x378, 2.66M)

The Italians won't betray their Catholic brothers

Hands off Croatia or we will bomb the shit out of you again.

god, you really have time to post on this board, what are you doing there in UK, begging or stealing?

Hitting autism levels which aren't even possible for a Serb.

Attached: zastava-830x0.jpg (830x737, 104K)

saved

Attached: 1541440939913.jpg (1080x1315, 120K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetniks#Collaboration_with_the_Italians

Disgusting dagos don't deserve to live, fuck them

comfy thread

Attached: file.png (760x1072, 1.26M)

just stop it you are a the laughing stock of the whole board

you lost Yugoslavia
>twice
, Montenegro and now Kosovo
you fell for the murican kebab removers meme althoughyou know very well that you were under the Turks and the conquered cannot be considered removers of anything, especially when the Turkish downfall had nothing to do with Serbia

You take great pride in your allies but Russia was not present in your darkest hour

You play victim all the time yet the first world war is your doing

Attached: 1546280631148.png (961x557, 388K)

>Catholic brothers
Croats don’t give a shit about religion, only about blood. Croatian master race had no problems cutting down and burning shitaloniggers alive in the past and will have no problems doing it again in the future. Forget about “”””catholic brotherhood”””. One atheist Slovene, muslim Bosniak or Orthodox Belorussian worth more than entire South America and Latin Europe combined
/thread

Attached: FF8D2341-BD51-454C-A102-441CA3F12DCA.jpg (2048x1187, 1.17M)

>be mussolini
>give serbia that already established yugoslavia a proposal of greater serbia
>fearmonger croats with greater serbia
>finance croats who want independent croatia
>tell serbs croats are traitors and to amputate them to italy
yeah, bffs right there moron

>select tractors

Attached: ipOCF-jj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>be mussolini
>advocate extermination of Balkanic Slavs

>be Venetian and others proto-shitalian scum
>constantly try to subjugate Istria, Dalmatia and Dimaric Alps
>tfw some serbian retards actually think that spaghetti niggers are their allies

Death to all muddeteranians

Latin Europe is alright. Roman empire, French inventions and empire, Spanish and Portuguese empires. What have the slave ever done?

Bukvalno mi je to sad ispalo kek

Yugoslavia was a mistake in the first place, Croats shouldnt have had equal status to us.

Attached: 300px-Trattato_di_Londra.svg.png (300x246, 53K)

>Roman empire
Diversity and cuckstianity
>French empire
Diversity and literal civic nationalist egalitarianist cult that poisoned Europe
>Spanish and Portuguese empires
A billion spics made in the process nevermind the subhumans who spawned them in the first place

Fuck off, roach. When the UN goes down as America turns into Venezuela every single shitalonigger in the Balkans leaves or gets impaled

>implying we had equal status

Attached: 0-1438943478.jpg (800x420, 30K)

monteniggers destroyed yugoslavia, montenigger holyer-than-thou attitude towards the rest of the yugoslavs caused them to startan armed conflict with the serbian army and a montenigger shot a croat and pretended to be a serb after that, monteniggers genocided albos under the serbian flag and caused shit relations to this day between two very friendly nations, every blow against yugoslav unity was from a montenigger

t. commie-axis spit roasted gypsy

Attached: 7BB7ABC1-DB29-4E72-8D94-379D22767233.jpg (1800x1051, 380K)

>being this delusional
Very sad, even for pol

Weirdest post I’ve ever seen. Wtf do Serbshits share with Italians? Practically nothing

Italians are masterrace, why would they make an alliance with subhuman serbs?

They could easily handle croatia 1x1

the entirety of croat-italian conflict history would beg to differ

2/10
They should've been genocided in 1945

>shitalians
>BTFO by Slovenians and Croats on every single occasion
You are both subhuman mixed race roaches. That what you have in common.

But since shitalians are manlets with arabic and black ancestry you are a hundred times more subhuman than Serbians.

At very least you can run into a pure blooded mentally adequate and historically coherent Serbian from time to time.

European shitalian? Not a thing

Attached: 9B190D78-05B8-4D16-97F4-105B11C2635C.jpg (720x492, 120K)

I keep Fiume and Spalato and we're set. Also i need your know-how to genocide the slimy slovenians

Reminder that slovenes and croasians (as well as Hungarians and Germans) are closer to arabs and mongols than Serbs

Starting WW1 and gaining land back from Hungary and collapsing the rotten AustroHungarian empire was the greatest thing Serbia did.

Do you realize that every decent place in croatia was built by ITAlians?

The women of TRST will be raped again soon enough

Is Salvini such a manlet

Your time is over kroatroach

I love that coast from Croatia down to Albania. As matter of fact my very first gf was a qt redhead Bosnian gril. Actually not sure if she was actual bosnian or croatian since I was on holyday near split but yeah.

Love you friends.

Attached: 1539230862410.png (1764x1746, 163K)

Did someone say Trst?
>TRST JE NAŠ GORICA PA ŠE BO

>When we gonna split Croatia?
literally 2 worst warrior nations in europe
we would be in rome and beograd in 1 week

Times are changing dear midget

as the refugees probably

WE WUZ ROMANS

Not a fair comparison, he's standing next to a Dinaroid bvll

Attached: Capture.png (450x495, 26K)

t. 2-4% gypsy 17-30% mednigger on average
How was the beach this summer?
Do you realise that Austrians and Croats are not Italian you dumb mulatto?

You can invent intergalactic travel tomorrow, but your extermination is still due to happen for you are mixed shits

Blood trumps everything else
t. chinless 30 yo manlet incel that still lives with his mother

Attached: 3A37BFCD-CDBA-4AD4-A643-3EA4DADF53FF.jpg (1106x1508, 331K)

>Military success of Croatia:
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...

>IT

Attached: 4E0308D5-68AE-4811-A29A-3DB67A9EB0C0.jpg (1920x2780, 3.01M)

>holding back roaches for hundreds of years
>raping dago whores at the end of ww2
>fighting serbs for independence the entire 20th century
meanwhile italy
>couldn't defeat ethiopians who literally had bows and arrows

>"Wins" WW2
>Loses its own empire
>Get conquered by ex-colonies decades after
you are the joke UK

It’s true. You’re all genetically linked to Central Asians that also spawned the Mongols and Turks and Jews.

Reading about how the croats petitioned to join serbia because they were afraid that Italy would bully them otherwise and then them turning around and gassing serbs because they were butthurt they weren't in charge in a state in which they were only about 20% of the population sure is something

Well I think croats probably deserve genocide as much as the jews, the croats on this board are unapologetic cunts considering how they've gone out of their way to antagonize all the other south slavs

>couldn't defea eth-
we did faggot, and they were armed with modern guns sent by France, Russia and Bongland.
>holding Turkey
more like
>Venice and Austria hold Turkey while Croats were the autists causing problems to everybody

He is croat diaspora scum either working as a slave to pay wellfare for pakis or stealing/begging there, old habits never dissapear, the croats were made to be subjugated, look at their history and you will understand.

Yes, Croatia is lead by Eurocratic cuckolds and Italy is lead by Mussolini 2.0. 5 million Croats and 60 million Italians, I wonder how this goes?

You are on at all hours reposting the same shit. And it seems entirely personal. My god, I can only imagine how you look irl. Keep seething, your women aren't. Maybe that's the root of your whining. You are chineless, and a manlet. Your country's average is 5'9" mate LOL

Attached: UK womens lust.jpg (1200x1284, 236K)

buddy you are a fucking shitalonigger.

You have been ruled by legit subhumans for centuries and your “nation” have always been a sexual playground for the passing tribes since forever

Inb4 we wuz romans

No, you are a mere Etruscan-Syrian-Arabid-Germanic-Slav-Maghrebi-Armenoid-Ethiopian-Jewish bastard
nice genetic studies to back that up, ciganovic

what a shame a look in the mirror is enough with Serbs to know what’s up

Attached: A34937BE-750C-4EBD-9B8A-B75EC94B2306.jpg (1010x730, 820K)

Well, the Croats in Dalmatia were civilized.,, but just them.

Ahahahaha! So that's what dago education is like. What a bunch of faggots. You're the most disgusting nation by far in Europe. I hope Cosa Nostra rapes your children while holding a gun to your head

based

Ahh I figured as much, he's too obsessed with Italians and extremely low IQ to be an actual Brit.

>muh Syria
Syria was one of the most important region of Roman Empire, as well as Egypt and west Anatolia, they were the most important tecnological and cultural regions of the entire Empire.
Have you ever opened a book?

They are Croatized Italians

>ahahah Mafia
Dude, you are literally a Mafia State...

If you really think we can't stand up to dago midgets you're fucking crazy and never met a dago yourself. But then again you might be one

And yet all the Croats i've met IRL are exactly like the Albanians, larping Italians. Desperate to not be apart of a stagnant trash nation. You can barely even call yourselves Europeans. What have you done for Europe's advancement at all? Useless country, fake country.

>2 countries
>not a single functional economy
Lol

Man I hope to every deity that NATO collapses, would be very fun

>What have you done for Europe's advancement at all? Useless country, fake country.
You can day the same about Italy

Kill yourself Gambino subhuman

>the most disgusting nation by far in Europe
Greece and Monkeydonia come close
>BUT THEY WUZ TECHNOLOGY
here comes the based civic nationalist subhuman mutt. and they really weren’t. those two nations were slaver shitholes with a few palaces for the benevolent dictators here and there

Again no mafter what you achieve, if you are not European yet live in Europe you deserve to die
They are Dinarids with some Chakavian, Hercogovan and Bosnian roots

Attached: 0BBC6F36-B857-4246-B9F4-2AB9EDFCAA85.jpg (760x400, 83K)

*say

exactly
Your inferiority complex is huge.
I quit this dumb discussion, it is not even funny.
Long live SRBIJA

> t.NATO member state

And? What are supposed to do? Be invaded?
Last post.

Get the fuck out of here faggot

Looking for Croatia and Albania. I can't seem to find them, mind helping me. I must admit my vision is pretty bad maybe it's hidden there somewhere.

Attached: d492ec99b26c154a452a4d3328142560.jpg (623x1024, 93K)

>split Croatia

Attached: 1525365225790.jpg (720x1214, 98K)

>inferiority complex

>muscular tall Gods with NORMAL EUROPEAN skulls that are known to be a race of savage victorious warriors and poets are jealous of some subhuman midget brownlets

Attached: CB2E5975-393B-4178-80D7-CE0D7A23EF15.jpg (500x588, 199K)

We only need Istria and Dalmazia. You can have the rest

Isnt Dalmatia rightful serbian clay?
We had it for a long time till autrohungary fucked us i think

Here you go. It’s a commonly well known fact that Hungarians and Germanic come from Central Asia from the same peoples that Mongolians, Turks, and Khazars came from.

dna-explained.com/2016/02/10/ethnicity-testing-a-conundrum/

They were reading their little books, painting and creating music while we were spilling our blood for their freedom for centuries. Fuck these subhumans

I don't care, just let us go there in vacation and you can have it. But removed the cr*ats from it

youtube.com/watch?v=EYJSk12qgZM

Attached: 1493503601864.png (1000x1000, 31K)

>random graph about human accomplishment
Mamma I invented pizza!!!!! (+100 human accomplishment points)

>not sure if burger education
But the Croatian clay pre-ww1 was part of Austro-Hungary and Albania is part of the Balkans.

>WE
when will it end

Croats actually dont live there lol
There is a bigger difference between people living in dalmatia than there is between croats and serbs.
Its just that Tito had this "weak serbia, strong yugoslavia" phylosophy that he pushed to its limit, and allowed croatians to have dalmatia saying that people living there are croatians, while in really they are pretty much just italian/serb hybrids.

All Croatia's best looking, look Italian. You mad af right now. Nigga could pass as both Southern French and Italian wop. It would have done you better posting an uber nord. Something more atypical for Italy. Something not pseudo med.

Attached: o3Bw0vG.jpg (3543x2358, 656K)

Attached: deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg (350x263, 13K)

Yes, and that Balkan stat is Greece. And actual countries who did shit.

>hurr durr

you have to go back btw

you are welcome to be buried there lmao
It’s not. Neither is Krajina

Taking refuge from the ottomans in some area doesn’t make you a native of said area.

Won’t be surprised to see Belgrade publishing books about Vienna being the heart of Serbdom in 50 years
Not to mention that only Tuscany, Lombardy and Venice produced art and literature of note and it’s not like 16th century North-Central iIalian bloodlines match modern polentoni. That mongrel peninsula never had any genetic continuity
rofl

The only good looking people in shitaly (like all 500 of them lol) resemble Balkanic Slavs, Brits or Germans

Pic related - typical Italian faces with a few Brit-looking mutts here and there

Attached: 26A98A7C-886A-4746-AEBC-8C8CB8722E27.jpg (3264x2448, 2.01M)

Victoria's secret models compared to the gopnik meddish croatians. Slav + Med is the absolute most hideous mixture in all of Europe and the subhuman looks of your regions is proof of. Racially confused slavshits. Proof that not even based med genes can wash out Slav subhumanity. How embarassing for you trolling wogs, while looking like their rejects. The failed version.

Attached: croatz.png (739x484, 761K)

Can niggers ever be friends? Italians and Serbs will just steal and loot each other when shit hits the fan

kek'd

>no corsica
>no occitania
shit map

a

hello diaspora nigger

There is nothing “based” (not surprised a descendant of illiterate sicilomoor shit cleaners would use nigger slang lol) about “med” (arabid-europid-armenoid-somalid mongrels) genes. literally cucked, brown, deformed and stupid all at the same time

more average shitalian faces

no syriac and armenoid influence whatsoever

handsome EUROPEAN lads to the bone

Attached: 4DA8197A-10FF-4FAF-A791-8B42780048F3.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Take a good look at your great grandfather

Attached: image2472.jpg (477x350, 35K)