A Wet Fart! HAHAHA!

Even Republicans are officially turning on Trump now.
The end is near....

thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-delivers-a-wet-fart-oval-office-address

Attached: donald-trump-hair3.jpg (1200x988, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HoGnldRHCYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Even Republicans are officially turning on Trump now.
Point me in the direction of a republican turning on him and not a neocon

>Point me in the direction of a republican turning on him and not a neocon

A Neocon...I see. You are now reduced to arguing that Republicans who break from Trump are not real Republicans. Behold the 'No True Scotsman' argument. The last line of defense for a man with no facts.
...kek...

Fuck off back to Re-ddit nigger.

Attached: 1545943200164.jpg (224x216, 13K)

Seething....

Attached: 1542318270414.png (633x758, 11K)

don't reply to threads that serve no purpose. Think for yourself. Don't be a mindless reply monkey.

You didn't even present any of these "Republicans" turning on Trump, only some dudes shitty op ed for the fucking daily beast lol
If you don't think my argument stands up then I repeat, point me in the direction of a republican turning on him and not a neocon
If they're a neocon I'll prove it.

Attached: Funny+trump+thing_cfb8fb_6780273.jpg (1200x2933, 319K)

>don't reply to threads that serve no purpose

...just replied to thread that you think serves no purpose....kek...

hey, sorry to break your racist republican bubble sweetie, but it’s
>SEETHING
not
>Seething...
maybe you can learn to be more tolerant and join the rest of the human race :)

>point me in the direction of a republican turning on him and not a neocon

Once again....No True Scotsman.

>Rick Wilson
But does he have PimpFeet?

>Rick Wilson

Attached: 1529024905638.png (640x640, 971K)

>racist republican bubble

I'm a liberal. I started this thread. What are you talking about? Can you not read?

our lives are so boring, we demand you pay attnetion to us critique the thousandth asshole who gibbers up our big fat fucking lies for our world dom power - by golly if he doesn't let us take over another nation or spend another 500 billion on ourselves and our relatives we don't like it, and neither should you!

Even Fox News is fact-checking Trump now! Hilarious.

You're clearly racist..

Answer the question dipshit

isnt he the one with the pee pee tapes? any day now from 2015?

>You're clearly racist..

You're clearly Russian..

You literally just said "Slavs" aren't human, that's an outdated term dude..

I don't debate bots.

Globalists not Republicans.

>You literally just said "Slavs" aren't human

I literally said no such thing.
...kek...

Jow Forums BTFO!
Pack it in, boys.

The daily beast lol

So you realize how retarded you look typing out a laugh and linking to a daily beast article right?

Lol that's what I thought
>sage goes in all fields

just pretend he isn't a bot and is someone on your intellectual level (like, say, a nigger) and answer the question for him

>Globalists not Republicans.

Again...No True Scotsman.

Soggy s a g e

It's not a Daily Beast article. It's a link to a conservative columnist.

Back to REEEEEEEdit

What, did McCain rise from the grave?

Now you're back-pedaling? wow...

>Now you're back-pedaling?

I don't back-pedal from Russians. Only Trump does that.

FACT CHECK

White American men are the much bigger terrorist threat.

Immigrants come here illegally because Americans still hire them

This is about assuaging poor dumb people about the fact that Latinos immigrants are more diligent and skilled then they are.

There should be no birthright citizenship. Facists love to decide who can and can't come here, yet they've done nothing more than these people to earn their citizenship.

Immigrants aren't taking your jobs. The jobs they do are too difficult or unappealing for you anyway. The owners of capital are making you obsolete by moving production and automating your job.

If the US is supposed to be the greatest country in the world, shouldn't it be a beacon on a hill for the poor tired huddled masses?

Christian hypocrites will argue out one side of their mouths that this is a christian nation, and out the other that brown people don't deserve charity bc man's law takes precedence over the teaching of christ.

>Another shill thread

How fucking seething are you people that Trump didn't back down, and there's going to be a wall?

>Trump didn't back down, and there's going to be a wall

Attached: 1543927163981.gif (300x196, 986K)

youtu.be/HoGnldRHCYg

Laugh all you want
Nothing about the speech last night showed otherwise.
If you're so certain you would gladly be able to provide some sort of evidence.
You can't though.
I will wait for your response so I can btfo you.

You're asking him to "pretend" for the sake of argument..I don't believe those kinds of thought experiments are within his ability. It's like asking a nigger to invent something. Low blow, user

you literally, word-for-word, said "we need to completely seal our borders and then execute every last nonwhite living within them" in your OP. what am i supposed to think?

>Nothing about the speech last night showed otherwise.

You're fooling yourself. If there is one thing that has become obvious over the past few years, it is how easy you can spot when Trump is being forced by his handlers to do something he doesn't want to do. Watching that speech was like watching a two year old being forced to eat his vegetables. He was monotone, listless, aimless and uninterested. You will never admit that because you are already to invested in him, but you know it's the truth.

To be honest, i hope your children or future children, wife, mommy, etc should get raped, mutilated alive and have tons of random people take a shit on them, all the while it will be on Pay Per View for $19.99. Id pay to see that. P.S EAT shit and DIE you worthless piece of shit excuse for a human being. Because of people, or should i say, SHIT LIKE YOU, God gave up on humans.

>Sharted

Attached: 1544902251099m.jpg (940x1024, 116K)

>Flase platitudes, and opinions
I asked for evidence you fucking retard.
sage

Attached: tardjack.png (842x792, 82K)

Daily beast. Voice of the jew.

Turning? You fucking imbecile. Rick Wilson was a "Never Trump" guy from the very beginning. He hasn't changed, he was always a neocon cunt that hates Trump.

>you literally, word-for-word, said "we need to completely seal our borders and then execute every last nonwhite living within them" in your OP. what am i supposed to think?

I think you're in the wrong thread. Or you're a shill....or a bot...

Sophistry obfuscation lies.

Youre a filthy mongrel parasite and should be treated as such.

>the daily beast says poo-poo

Attached: LOL.png (801x534, 333K)

RINOs arent a new concept, neocons have run the Republican party for years. Do you consider endless wars and billions in foreign aid to be conservative principles?

Haha poop lol

Probably a shill who doesnt know how posting works

Trump is all talk and both Republicans and Democrats are faggots

>RINOs aren't a new concept, neocons have run the Republican party for years

And yet again, the No True Scotsman argument. Any Republicans you don't approve of aren't real republicans. It's the same argument over and over.

>media outlet uses "wet fart" to describe anything

The propaganda is reaching lows I didn't think possible.

Except that neoconservatism is a real thing that people follow. You're acting like neocon is some made up name to deflect blame. There are different types of conservatism. Are paleoconservatives a fallacy because you're ignorant of politics. Guess what, neoliberal is s thing too.

Oh, oh no you're not just from reddit, you're from politics. Spacing, word usage, improper terms and punctuatuon all tell me this but probably nothing more than;
>The end is near....
>proceeds to link a dailybeast article
Go back nigger

Attached: 1536275005444.jpg (500x378, 34K)

>Liberal babbies just discovered rick wilson

He's been seething about Trump for the past 3 years because he's an actual cuck.

>no true scotsman
>when double agents, double cross, and going across "party lines" are totally a thing.

again too the no true scotsman is an informal fallacy, which doesnt automatically discoubt argument but rather closr scrutiny.

it is quite possible that in politics
no one and nothing is a "true scotsman" becuase they all facebook resume dating profiles ment to be a corporation whos profits are its popularity.

you can see how using no true scotsman in an inherently disingenious area is kinda stupid.
each side trying to out virtue each other is the false game superficial bullshit.
when in reality the game is really which ball of lies hurts the other side more.