Brit/pol/ - General Disarray edition

>Desperate May offers backstop veto in bid to woo rebels
archive.is/g1OLq

>Labour will offer vote of no confidence vote fails
archive.is/sWiK2

>Government loses vote on Grieve amendment
archive.is/Nb4Qc

>Guardian begins to smear UK yellowvests
>"In another sign of the far-right views held by several of the self-styled yellow vest activists..."
archive.is/HLjnQ

>Facecuck and PayLapse immediately delete accounts of protestor
archive.is/WL0Wr

>Man charged over Dungeness Dinghy
archive.is/R1Gd3

>Another false flag drone over airport, arms deal expected soon
archive.is/rzs0V

>Tory minister suggests investing millions in anti-drone technology
archive.is/qcjsM

>8 tonnes of recycling burned each day in Brighton
archive.is/R991G

>Gruggs caught out by huge demand for onions sosij wolls
archive.is/EBySF

>Bristol council bans ASBO cheese toasties from parks
archive.is/5B2Qa

Commons Live [Sky]: youtube.com/watch?v=XOacA3RYrXk
Reminder: Jow Forums is always right
Reminder: Do not reply to tripfags

Attached: may-fugly.jpg (552x576, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jns.org/uk-drone-chaos-illustrates-the-emergence-of-a-new-aerial-threat-and-an-israeli-solution/
archive.is/cJLip
youtu.be/H-Gq_2GM-uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha0rGoCIixo
youtube.com/watch?v=jBwtfC4QiP0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=510&v=SUplioG2DC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So with Eddie did he finally get cucked? Is he binging in a car? He's seemingly done a number on himself regardless

Smash the EU smash the EU banking system

FUCK THEM

Fuck macron fuck the globalist EU. Destroy them. They shouldn’t have fucked with us.

United Ireland when?

Attached: 1536106546127.jpg (1280x843, 355K)

Protestant United Ireland or Catholic United Ireland?

No, just United Ireland (Christian Ireland).
Much closer than current Anglican law vs Sharia law.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just go NEET

Attached: CraigCharles.jpg (810x486, 57K)

Israel shilling their anti-drone technology after another false flag drone hover at Heathrow

QRD
>Military grade drones appear above airports
>No photo or evidence of drones
>MSM ree for days
>Israel friendly MPs reccomend millions£££ spent to protect from drones
>Even though the UK already has anti-drone tech
>UK spends millions on excess Israeli 'drone dome' which may not even work

jns.org/uk-drone-chaos-illustrates-the-emergence-of-a-new-aerial-threat-and-an-israeli-solution/
archive.is/cJLip

More or less already is. No border of anykind. No one remotely interested in going back to hostility of ancient times while Europe is facing an invasion of barbaric foreign races.
Ireland is too rich for anyone to waste time on absurd sectarian quarrels when no one really believes any of the stuff anymore.

>bank runs in a largely cashless society
Moron.

Attached: Awoo British.png (1000x1000, 83K)

Attached: Awoo British 1.png (1000x1000, 84K)

Attached: 1545716371489.jpg (1024x680, 71K)

youtu.be/H-Gq_2GM-uQ

Nonce hunters caught a fucking tranny.
Absolutely based.

Attached: file.png (290x420, 162K)

Independant Northumbria when?

Attached: 250px-Kingdom_of_Northumbria_in_AD_802[1].jpg (250x309, 23K)

Attached: Awoo British 3.png (1000x1000, 88K)

Nonce

she's a pretty one.

Attached: drone3.png (1990x1080, 171K)

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

What if May by sheer accident gets us hard brexit, be fucking hilarious after trying so hard not to.

Attached: 1546888812344.jpg (421x670, 64K)

They don't give you enough money

kek

She can't because she's coming up against the greatest political mind of our generation

Attached: 1545075465060.png (2589x1600, 841K)

These are absolute cancer

what's putin doin at the awards?

Why does this speaker sound suspiciously g*rman

and all thanks to Gina Miller making it so that the government had to put the Deal May (((negotiated))) had to be put to parliament to be voted down in the first place. Sharia May could have pushed her Deal through otherwise.

Attached: 1470533437608.jpg (600x770, 127K)

*-*-* Parliament Live Stream *_*_*

[Warning Grauniad, may contain fake news]

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha0rGoCIixo

_*_*_Parliament Live Stream *-*-*

Attached: norfpaper.jpg (700x623, 133K)

thats craig david mate

Why aren't you proud of London, your capital?

I mean the world loves London. So many famous movies are filmed in London

the names bo, bo selecta

Attached: dave.jpg (920x584, 70K)

Cashless society is exactly why the bank run will have so much effect. There won’t be enough cash on hand! It’s perfect. Thank you shill

fuck off King of Rinkeby

They normally only film around the touristy bits in central London

That's not what "cashless" means you brainlet. Cashless means people pay for everything with cards.
>There won’t be enough cash on hand!
Then they'll use their debit/credit card.

People don't need to physically withdraw cash anymore to live, nowdays there isn't much actual physical reserves in banks, there fractional reserve requirement is held with bonds from the central bank

kek

incorrect mate

This guy... how is he always there...? He must be paid to do it, genuinely.

You are literally thick as fuck aren’t you. Draw your money out of French banks. Electronically or in cash. REMOVE MONEY FROM THE BANKS. The system will stop working. Fuck em

The aim is not to withdraw cash to live on its to remove cash from French banks. You point-missing dimwit

youtube.com/watch?v=jBwtfC4QiP0

>Electronically
You can't draw out money that doesn't exist.

If all the ATMs are empty people will just use their cards that take the money directly from their account, or gets added to the monthly statement.

>'can you enter your pin please sir'
>*empties tube of superglue into machine*
>'doesn't seem to be working luv'

Satirically, this would be far more effective (as a form of parody).

>around the touristy bits in central London

Yeah that's strange. They should film in other areas aswell, like Tower Hamlets and Brixton

brixton is full of hipsters now

attack all card machines except atms.
cash flows out of the banks.

attacks atms after -> run on banks

Based Bercow putting an end to racist brexit

Attached: Europe.png (770x485, 550K)

>Implying SE19 MANDEM - KILL DA WASTEMAN (music video) #GRMDAILY doesn't count as world class cinematic art

Cucked Bercow you mean

Yep. They will take their money out until there is none left in the bank. Thanks for agreeing

Can you imagine if a squad of men with reactivated rifles rushed in there? They could overthrow this shitty government.

>Protestant United Ireland run by the EU
>Catholic United Ireland run by the Pope
Why do the Irish hate freedom?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=510&v=SUplioG2DC4

Off Parliament to shout at Anna Soubry

Drill and grime is BEAUTIFUL and proof of our vibrant multicultural society.

Realistically, what's the worst case scenarios for terrorists committing a drone attack?

Lads i might have fucked up.

3 years ago I met a girl who I totally fell for. We were kinda on/off for about 6 months as she moved to another city after graduating.

I couldn't leave my work and her work was a graduate pharmacist, she already had to move country to get that position and there was no chance one would open up in our city. She had to give evidence in a court case against a colleague for theft so she came up a few times over this 6 months. If she went home for a weekend, she would swing up on the Sunday afternoon if I was free and we'd fuck for a few hours then go for food before she took the train back. Still adamant she didn't want an LDR.

Eventually I met my fiancé. I had to let York girl know after a month as she started planning coming to my city to visit me after Christmas. She was really upset and I got angry at the hypocrisy. We didn't speak for 2 months until I noticed she'd deleted me off fb.

This morning I took a plane down to Manchester to buy a new car. It's a lovely black Type R, 44k miles. As I was setting off to drive back north to Scotland, I noticed a sign saying "York 90 Miles".

And so here I am in York. At the third pharmacy I checked, I saw it.

"Pharmacist on Duty : girl"

Attached: 1484662988863.jpg (509x625, 31K)

AWOOOOOOO

Attached: 1546208326625.png (450x450, 199K)

I was shitting myself. I didn't know how she'd react or if she had a boyfriend but at least I'd never have to face seeing her ever again. When she noticed me we just stared for a few seconds before she came over with a huge smile and hugged me. I said I was just in York to buy the car and thought of her. She made a joke and said she gets off at 6 if I could wait that long then we chatted for a few minutes before she had to get back.

Now I am here in Cafe Nero for 2 hours straight with stiff legs, a cold sweat and cold fingers.

She will be here in like 90 mins. My fiancé knows I won't be home tonight, said it'll be too late to drive home so I'll get a hotel in Edinburgh or Carlisle or whatever.

This is so fucked up. What the fuck do i do? I can't get her out of my system without some closure but unless she's in a proper relationship I know if I stay I will fuck her brains out.

Attached: 1533725981817.jpg (200x169, 7K)

just have fun

Just enjoy the ride man this is one of those moments where you just have to see what happens imo

Would you be alright with your fiance pulling this same dumb shit with some guy? You know you're fucking up. Stop.

Attached: 1545930854179.jpg (800x614, 64K)

Assuming this isn't a LARP, aim for a quick but sincere closure. Don't think with your cock, otherwise you'll never forgive yourself every time you look at your fiancé.

Destroy Parliament!

Restore the Monarchy now!!!!

Attached: burn-them-all.gif (610x251, 2.71M)

thanks janny lol

Any of you lot ordered fentanyl off the net?

>They will take their money out until there is none left in the bank.
Electronic money isn't "in the bank" you fucking retard. It's numbers on a computer screen.

Doesn’t matter you idiot. Less money in the bank means the bank is fucked. A bank relies on having more and more money not less and less.

DRAW MONEY OUT

Don't act like a nigger.

he's obviously talking about the paper stuff though, isnt he?

Jokes on you.
I don't have any money.

Oh, and morning from the states, britfrens

Attached: 1487197670020.jpg (1083x893, 237K)

To the user who has a young beautiful german gf: how did you find her? I'm not a bad looking guy and am sociable, but I'm at a complete loss as to how to find a suitable partner. I couldn't give less of a fuck if she's british, german, whatever, I care much more about quality than origin.

People don't use money. They use cards.

Which no one uses, so banks being out of cash doesn't really affect anyone. Even if every bank in the country was out of cash people can still use their cards.

>use their cards.
and if card machines start getting destroyed, ppl will be forced to draw out cash or use online shopping

I used to cheat on my wife a lot. I won't go into the logistics of it, but I got away with it and there's no way she's ever going to find out.

That said, you shouldn't do it. You'll become more and more depraved. You'll find yourself taking further risks and you might even get off on the thought of her finding out.

Let me know if you need any help.

Nigel?

Cash is the backbone of the small business. If people can't access cash not only do you cripple that, you also put a lot of people off spending otherwise.

It's all well and good saying that people use cards, but if you tell them that they can't make withdrawals or access cash with their cards they'll become very annoyed very quickly and for a society not to have access to cash is an entirely terrible thing

Do you think your card will somehow get around withdrawal limits during a bank run situation? Lol at u

Just pump her full of seed and stop acting like a over emotional dickhead. Stick a baby in both of them.

Attached: 1494410085027.jpg (1080x1349, 112K)

>Which no one uses
Are you stupid or just sheltered?

i had no one by my side till this pretty young white bitch hopped up in my ride .

Yeah I just need your credit card number.

>bug eyed downs looking asian

gross
people who have obsessions with fucking tiny asian women are shadow-nonces.

Morning fren
One of the few independence movements I could back desu.

Attached: 1544743467474.gif (840x488, 511K)

Eddie where about are we having this fight at the docks tomorrow then?

its sickness and so is our society.
oogabooga grenfell

Exactly. Going after the wrong target. Of course, saying we should attack card EPS is pure satire, of course.

People don't need to withdraw.

I work in a shop. 9/10 people pay by card. It used to be 6/10 for card, but since contactless came in it became almost entirely card.

this is my gf but i like the japs too

Attached: 1481771831975.jpg (640x619, 138K)

Asian women:
>Weird childlike behaviour
>Weird sounds during sex
>Turn in autistic naggers after a certain age
>Children become murderers and incels
It's not worth it.

>People don't need to withdraw.

Do you have any idea how money works? If people become aware that they do not have full access to their money, spending will plummet and people will get what they can out of the bank.

good the idea of "credit" should disintegrate
The city of london is a foreign entity
irony solves nothing poof

can we get some of the brainlets sorted out. do some research into 'run on banks'

what happens is
>many depositors attempt cash withdrawal
>eventually ATM and vault is empty of cash
>people can no longer withdraw "hard" [fiat] money and panic
>banks is publicly shown to be incapable of fulfilling debts
>this harms the banks ability to borrow money from other banks
>chain reaction is that people lose faith in banks ability to safekeep their money - and not withhold it
>if they're lucky the banks are bailed out by lenders of last resort, central banks and eventually IMF loans
that's the point of a run on the banks

regarding cashless:
if a bank is unable to provide cash deposits, they will not be trusted to provide digital payments on the margin, their debts are unsecured and when trust is lost the bank is worthless.

most debt in the world is unsecured and it's proven difficult to wake people up to it. if it's revealed on an international scale it could do well to chip away at the debnt based economy.
the gilet jaunes for example are combining this with a focus on buying local and boycottong ((supermarkets)). local markets are easy to sustain on local cash and even barter economies.

interesting stuff I highly suggest you do some reading on the subject rather than constantly spamming your dumb logic
>no cash?
>use cashless
it's a meme made up by banks to convince people that 1's and 0's are worth as much as pieces of paper which are in turn worth as much as small piles of metal.

>this is my gf
>posts 4ch img ID
colour me suprised

Attached: 1545303739966.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)