Illegal immigrants commit fewer crimes than niggers. Jow Forums BTFO...

Illegal immigrants commit fewer crimes than niggers. Jow Forums BTFO. This is proof that we are safer with more illegal immigrants in our country and less safe if we dont have them

Attached: 1546882516842m.jpg (382x1024, 69K)

>assuming we don't know about castizo futurism
lol dumbass

there are less illegal immigrants than niggers, but both groups are over-represented in crime.

Spbp

You're not counting the crime of being illegally in the country are you?

retard read what you wrote

Is that really a crime?

Free Palestine

>Is crime really a crime?
Yes
>Illegal immigrants commit fewer crimes than niggers.
Then why not be deport both groups?
One to mexico, the other to France.
Whatever did happen to exile as a punishment?
Just dump felons in the middle of the Sahara

So instead of becoming Africa we become Central America, just great.

Illegal aliens are scum and white liberals need to die

SAGE AND HIDE AND WHITE GUILT THREADS

Fuck you faggot

I hate to agree with you but there's an element of truth in what you say.

Here, whenever a muslim blows them self up or drives a truck into a crowd, the roll call of dead is entirely made up of immigrants. Hardly any white people get killed or injured.

That's because we are abandoning the capital in droves and relocating to low crime counties so they can kill and maim at will. It's basically an international killing field for jihadists.

Only if we trade the niggers for the spics. Otherwise, you suck at math.

100% of illegal immigrants are prosecutable and deportable criminals. Also, it is well known that niggers commit more violent crime in America than all other races combined.

Crimes committed by illegals would be zero if all illegals were deported.

Fuck you liberals and your inability to fucking math.

Furthermore, being better than niggers at something is not an accomplishment as they are objectively worst. It's like being smarter or stronger than a hamster. It doesn't mean anything.

Reminder.

Attached: 8734587345.png (997x2561, 683K)

Now give me data on Hispanic illegal immigrants faggot.

Are they overestimating the number of illegals or underestimating their crime rates? Somebody explain how they compile this data. What might be the flaws with their methodology?

I can no longer tell edgeposters from literal retards

The crime rate of illegal immigrants is 100%

>hah. These niggers add 3 crimes to the tally when the beans only add 2, so keep going in beans
No

>niggers are worse than mexicans
no shit

100% of illegal immigrants are criminals

I would love to see the statistics on ____ILLEGAL____ALIENS_____

black people have a crime rate above 100%?

impressive, there is something we can learn from their metaphysical niggering.

Also i noticed you said "commit less crime", Im pretty sure you intentionally didnt mean per capita. Which you cant know with illegals since they are not accounted for in the population. Theres incarceration rates measures by baseless estimates of the total population, but those are irrelevant since we typically deport illegals anyway and its impossible to know the actual illegal population.

Attached: figure-2-1.jpg (1932x1840, 424K)

Well they cant estimate the population at all and they arent counting deportations. Those are only the visible flaws in the methodology, there is likely much more if there is that big of a flaw on the surface.