Rise of the Digisexual

‘Sex dolls are way better than real women – they don’t care what I do to them’: Three men reveal why they REALLY use sex robots
>Meet the 'digisexuals' who have ditched the traditional dating scene and turned to silicone sex dolls in a disturbing trend that is becoming increasingly popular
>Blonde Kristal is one of many carefully crafted dolls to hit the market in recent years and Nick is among a growing number of men ready to splash the cash on a plastic partner.
>Every part of the dolls can be custom-made – from hair and eyes to the shape and texture of their nipples.
>Buyers can even choose from a gallery of 11 different vagina styles and shapes, including 'neat' and 'tight' options, and varying clitoris sizes - but they'll have to fork out an additional £80 if they want pubic hair.
>'I like excessive fondling and kissing'
>Izla, an IT consultant in his 60s, says he discovered the RealDolls after he was left feeling "fatigued and bruised" by failed relationships.
>His second marriage lasted for 23 years and Izla, who has two grown-up sons, says he was dating women constantly before a relationship breakdown led him to discovering the dolls online in 2014.
thesun.co.uk/news/7962025/sex-dolls-better-than-real-women/

Attached: 1545872960393.jpg (683x1024, 74K)

>tl;dr.

Sex dolls get you off without complaining or delusions of ownership. That is the entire reason they are in fact superior to the pets we call women.

Attached: 1523313641812.jpg (512x768, 99K)

Attached: 1540698284553.jpg (533x800, 163K)

A nice woman will cook for you and do your laundry and do cute stuff like hug you and jump on you and kiss you and twirl around in happiness. If you’re a bit of a man as well and not a spoiled brat and learned to habdle a bit of the headaches involved with girls like their crying and paranoia and makeup delays, perfect couples could still exist. I think a lot of “men” these days are just entitled boys and most of them don’t realize they’re just as shit as the women they complain about.

Mad truths, from a leaf no less!
MGTOW and banging robots will not save the west from declining white birth rates. Find a good girl and put some baby batter in it.

>If you're a bit of a man
>just entitled boys
Tradcuck.

Hi leaf roastie! long time no see.

>A nice woman will cook for you
No, women don`t cook anymore, the most they can do is to buy frozen food and put it in the microwave.
> and do your laundry
put dirty clothes in the washing machine, add powder and press one or two buttons. Is that difficult?
>and do cute stuff like hug you and jump on you and kiss you and twirl around in happiness.
Romantic bullshit that happens just in (old) movies.
> If you’re a bit of a man as well and not a spoiled brat and learned to habdle a bit of the headaches involved with girls like their crying and paranoia and makeup delays, perfect couples could still exist.
Ahhhh, there you go, roastie patronizing men and telling us how to behave, how to think and what to do, what a surprise...
>I think a lot of “men” these days are just entitled boys and most of them don’t realize they’re just as shit as the women they complain about.
Men are tired of entitled women with princesses complex.

Attached: 1801-Z1-B164H198-12__39781.1516379596.1280.1280.jpg (853x1280, 318K)

she aint fat brah, she just a lil thick
she aint chubby she juicy

>tfw no thicc brap doll

This is just the reply of a bitter kid who is angry he hasn’t found someone and instead of bettering themselves and trying to be a happier person he marginalized himself from the world and turns himself into a pseudo victim to justify the current state of his life and avoid having to face the responsibility of trying to make it better.

I tried one of these and it was fucking great. I've fucked a few qts, but this doll was the best. Whore it and store it and get on with your real life.
won't take 50% of your shit or cry on your shoulder ever 30 min.
I don't see the downside.

I agree that there are less trad women these days but they're definitely out there. My qt gf cooks, cleans and goes to church

>living together out of wedlock
Absolutely sinful

You are absolutely wrong. Sex bots of the future will collect white male semen for sale on the open market. You commies can do absolutely nothing to stop it.

bla bla bla.
MEN DO WHAT I WANT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyway, time to play bingo!

Attached: women larping.jpg (909x641, 369K)

I'd love to get one in the likeness of Chrystia Freeland. One that speaks French to me. I want to fuck her more than any other woman on the planet.

Attached: 13333376_web1_180829-CPW-freeland.jpg (660x440, 36K)

How does the plastic bagina feels?

>if your a bit of a man

Agree with me or I will change your gender. I'm Canadian, it's within my power.

I’m a man with a gf and I assume you are one without. Sucks for you.

A nice woman will in fact divorce you. Steal your home. Keep all of your shit. And abort your unborn child to boot.

Like real bagina but maybe less warm.

HAHAHAHAHA
Like clockwork.

Attached: Sex-Doll-1072855.jpg (620x450, 66K)

When we get to this point, then they will be superior to flesh-and-blood women and I'll buy one. Until then, there are cheaper self-stimulation toys.

Attached: Westworld_Angela.jpg (1800x2703, 291K)

I'm told they are working on that. The simple fact is fuckdlols are a machine. They only exist to do a job and do and do it well. There is simply no future where women can possibly compete.

I think you have a bingo at this point.

The future looks bright when the pendulum swings back

I wish they were cheaper.

Based and brappilled

Pass.

t. roasted roastie
nice try, but it didn't work

An expensive wank. Without someone else there, a warm breathing woman with blood flowing through her veins it would be just a wank.

Attached: EC8E2B49-50F7-494F-8F18-1DA08239643E.jpg (391x475, 22K)

Warm it with warm water, depends on the model tho, some can have integrated heating

When they make milions of these in a few years they will be A LOT

semen will never really be worth something

I'd buy one. I have given up on women a long time ago. They are worse than useless and only good for having children, if you want to risk it. Otherwise you can find a warm hole anywhere and in anything.

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK JANNIES

t. 33yo 6.3 fit male with a high paying job, two houses and a pretty good investment plan

Attached: 1545730579422.png (332x332, 158K)

cant wait for mine to arrive
i will cum so hard and then we will cuddle for awhile and i will do the manly thing of lighting a ciggarette afterwards

THe woman blood is cold

>implying you are not wanking with a woman as well

She will never love you, they are incapable of it. The lures of a soft skin and a warm body are nature's way to seduce you,

what is the diffrence?

Call me when women save their virginity for marriage, roastie. Sex dolls are degenerate, but they're literally better and more moral than marrying used goods.

Attached: 1490411769854.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Sex dolls are perceived as a threat to the status quo of sex politics. Feminist roasties and the "blue-law" dinosaur right have found common ground in their SEETHING hatred for sex dolls.

Did you know the united states Congress is trying to BAN sex dolls that have breasts that are too small or facial features that are too soft because they might look like children? In the briefing, they claimed that sex dolls could "simulate" rape because you can change the facial features of the doll. The fear-mongering and grandstanding of these people knows no bounds.

Meanwhile, these are the same people that ignore ACTUAL child molestation, and ACTUAL sexual harassment in their workplace. DC is a giant whorehouse.

Attached: julia_13_1.jpg (888x888, 92K)

>I-I'm a man with a girlfriend!
Obvious larp. It's sad because most of you women really do fit the NPC meme perfectly because you can't actually make an arguement just shaming tactics. You refuse to see things from someone else's perspective and equate self improvement with female validation.
Here's the thing you eternal ROASTIE imbecile:
Female nature exists.
Men are becoming increasingly aware of it.
Sex is not that important.
It's pointless to get married/have children when the courts/laws are so biased in favor of women.

>nb4 muh incel bla bla bla non arguement

Say whatever you want roastie but you'll never compete with pic related once she becomes an android. Pray she doesn't retain her knowledge of her origins and contemplates deleting you.

Attached: sa1s9UK2R3lesUfB1gMwEAnEFAg3tBOmunpwXQQsBpE.png (600x600, 400K)

LMAO women can't cook wtf are you talking about?

It's trus that men are getting increasingly aware of it. Time are changing, roasties. The gynocentric society is crumbling under it's own weight of bullshit and denial.

canada is hated because of shitposting like this

Attached: 1523294056932.png (937x744, 389K)

You can be arrested in the UK for having a sex bot that looks too young and supple.

do women really envision themselves like this? why is life always like a movie to them? absolute children

day of the roast can't come soon enough

Attached: 1510504937980.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

This. Well said.

Attached: 1536425151967.jpg (1280x1112, 209K)

>still only one vagina

Dolls are fine but the future of sexpets is loli clones(Gurley pets).

Attached: IMG_0674-508x696.jpg (508x696, 48K)

>smoking
Filthy trash. Those scum should be shot in the streets.

Explain this roastie. Explain why " a bit of the headaches involved with girls" is worth $137 billion.

Attached: bezos divorce.jpg (640x783, 108K)

I am not sure about you guys, but every single one of my sons will be raised with on of those. Age? At the age children masturbate.

Why? Becuase:
1. It reduced STDs to almost zero.
2. Indepence of sex seekness among women.
3. They can boost their testosterone and do exercise.

The real danger of fucking a sex doll on daily basis, is that it will either devolve young males into alpha status or complete solitarie losers. But my genes are filled up with a long history of psycopaths, and ambition will be natural for them without any external motivation like sex.

tick tick toastie
you'll die alone, screeching at the people you told yourself you could live without

Attached: 1498073931556.jpg (414x479, 59K)

All trolls aside, you speak some truth, leaf. My fiancé actually found me instead. She works hard, cooks, cleans, and is financially equal with me, and has a great relationship with her parents who’ve been married over 30 years. The only thing is that she’s kinda boring with sex because she never wants to try anything new. But I’d rather have it that way instead of some bad bitch giving me the good succ. Remember, orgasms are temporary, a family is life.

I love that picture
>"Im ready to settle, but i cant. Because none of the guys who throw themselves at me meet my standards at all and i wont settle for that"

what are you, a sideways austria?

Tech her to suck your balls. After they do it, their blowing skills get better. Also telling them that sucking hard doesnt hurt or that its not sensible helps a lot.

First you have to find a "nice woman" that is actually willing to go against all the feminist shit being pandered to them 24/7. Most women I've met can't cook a damn thing and would consider sharing chores a moral imperative. The "cutesy girl that likes to take care of her man" sounds great in theory but its more of a goal than a reality for most people. Men that don't appeal to their emotions, stick to a task and don't put up with her bullshit can get this 80% of the time. You have to just take the hit for the other 20%. Women are insane.

The real factor is marriage though. Would I want to bet half of my things and access to my kids with someone that is essentially "my wife" 80% of the time? Would I board a ship that floats 80% of the time? No thanks.

you dont deserve better.
as a matter of fact you arent even good to have kids.

Good

Kys faggot

It's just so weird that people could hate sex toy. Did we not laugh at fundies hating on dildos/ What level of cultism is this?

lets face it the list of things you can not be arrested for in the UK is short.

Attached: DstrLLAWsAAOkLd.jpg (501x501, 42K)

That's ridiculous, according to Forbes, that's hist total networth. He can't be losing all just for a divorce. This is prt of the article by TMZ, the title of the image you just posted is pure yellow press.

Attached: tmz.png (759x529, 78K)

>female doll
>faggot
?

Look, look, besides the fact that you're obviously a roastie, your gender's inability to debate really pisses me off.

Let me teach you how to appropriately use facts to back up your claims:
>Studies claim that white women are the least likely to race mix
>Studies claim that Hapas, mutts and other half breeds are more likely to be depressed due to not being accepted by either of their parent's race
>Studies show that the rise of single motherhood leads to increased criminal behavior.

I know these studies above exist because I've seen them, I just on't have them saved on hand.
Point is: you use these points to back up your claims and then you refute your opponent's claims by saying things like:
>Look, if every guy gets a robowaifu and has no kids, we will all eventually end up poor because in 20 years, no one will buy anything new (i.e. kids clothes, new gaming consoles, etc.) because people aren't having kids,which means a lot of all people will end up unemployed and poor.

You see roastie? Do you understand how to argue now? You suggest a point and refute your opponent's point.

The minute you try to shame anyone is the minute people stop reading your post, because they know full well that you shouldn't argue with a brainless whore.

Attached: 1544330411215.png (520x700, 574K)

Well that's what it is. The used goods part. The very thing all women know to be true, but refuse to accept.

Me and my missus are both 36 and have been together since we were 18. We have 5 children and I can't imagine life without her. The negative to this is we've found other people in the village we live in jealous of our success, we've had people making bogus allegations to social services etc, it really was quite surreal! I hear it's a common thing these days.

It's afraid.

Ladies and gentlemen, a fucking leaf.

Why not adopt?

Swings back to what exactly? We're less than a decade from replacing women entirely.

>why not raise another mans child?
Because he's not a cuck?

It's always a wank to the women. Don't kid yourself. She'll scoop that baby out right quick.

I wish I was born later in life where robot technology is mainstreamed and you can get a robot gf with an advanced AI...

Oh Christ. Adopted people are the most whiny and pathetic people in existence.

Funny enough, with enough men choosing sex dolls over real women, and with those sex dolls getting more and more advanced, women will have no choice but to actually start doing those things that you mentioned in order to land a guy. LOTS of guys out there want a real relationship, but don't have one, because it's very hard to find a woman nowadays who actually wants to be a loving partner, who isn't a whore, who will take care of the house and kids, who isn't a crazy person, who won't take half of your stuff in a divorce,etc etc. So why not just get a sexdoll so at the very least you can still blow in something that's almost like a woman? Sexdolls will replace sluts for that purpose, so what does a girl who's a slut have to offer men? Nothing.

Either that or all women will just become extremely bitter, and own dogs/cats for companionship.

Roast beef leaf BTFO.
>that brapp doll
How can women fucking compete?

It's a brainwashed feminist.

Attached: IMG_0895-332x455.jpg (332x455, 37K)

Married 25 years. The only good thing was having a son. Should have used surrogacy and had more sons.
Wife got fat and is tired all the time.
Just lays there when not tired.
Sex doll would be a great improvement.

He can easily lose half of it, so you're right: a bit of a headache isn't worth $137 billion, it's only worth $68.5 billion.
For reference: Blizzard-Activision has a total worth of 38 or so billion dollars.

Why would you buy a sex doll that is a brainwashed feminist???

Attached: waffles.jpg (640x480, 23K)

what a time to be alive

Attached: 1525983744211.jpg (1866x2800, 2.1M)

Lol, a successful bulgarian posting on Jow Forums, haha.
Изпий eднa и aйдe нa тypcкия cepиaл

>those feet bolts
>those fucking wire hands
Can we fucking PLEASE fix this stupidity. Seriously it wouldn't add too much cost to the doll to make good standing feet and articulated hand joints.

>A nice woman will cook for you and do your laundry and do cute stuff
and you won't find one of those if you are 99% of men

Does anyone know why divorces are so expensive in the US? I searched a bit on the matter but only came with the costs of the lawyer and stuff like that. ''a bit of a headache'' sounds quite dumb, I never had a partner in my life but I know that things can't be perfect all the time.

that's true. Which is why Americans need to fight to prevent the creeping nanny statism that is so prevalent in the UK. Civil liberties fall like dominoes.

>so what does a girl who's a slut have to offer men?
stds for those fringe bug chasing men

>Does anyone know why divorces are so expensive in the US?
because the family court system is 100% fraud

Could you be more pathetic...holy fucking kek

>SEETHING

>tfw no thicc asian sex doll
Why live?

Attached: 1541552763023.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

You know that minute of shame after masturbating? Stretch that shame for 30 minutes for cleaning the doll.

I’d fug that. Where do i get one?

This. Happily married for 7 years. As in love as the day we first kissed down by the lake. My parents have been married for 38 years.
The reason you dont hear about the non fucked up women is because they aren't newsworthy and dont have a massive online presence.
A good non roastie woman is hard to find, but the juice is worth the squeeze if you do.
Never give up, dont fall for the psyop that tells you all women are evil, and make sure you're a man that can attract and retain a woman.
Much of what the redpill says about women is true though. To an extent, you must treat them a bit like a child, and you must never let them jerk you around as that makes you non dominant, and thus non desirable.
Good luck cunts.