Manifest Destiny

it's in our blood to colonize

I want anything that we can possibly annex within this circle

Attached: 2019-01-08 19.13.12.jpg (1440x2560, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_RFTyZx3Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We'd have to genocide all indigenous, mestizos, and niggers.

>Jewish colony
>Wanting to colonize others

kek, what a fucking joke

touch the falklands and we trash your entire navy

Your time is over, faggots, you got too jewed, you won't colonize shit, you can't even get a fucking fence on Mexico, you are 999% kosher now

Everything south of the Panama Canal belong to Braapzil, no need to take on unnecessary problems at this time.

You realize if you annex every mexican will immediately get citizenship, civcuck

>loose against viet jungle men.
>wants to annex a continent full of jungle men.
Amerimutts are really retarded.

Even a greek like myself knows that
1) you have manifested your destiny
2) you can't even bring order to your own nation

>The Falklands

Look to '82 and see what happened last time Browns tried to take it over

Attached: comeonethen.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

annex my dick you fat faggot

Speaking of colonizing are you guys going to deal with venezuela or what?

Diplomatic pressure, America being the major train, BR following you, and the rest of Latin America backing it up

You have two years of extreme cooperation and true benign partnership, if Trump gots reelected, we will may have another round

Let's make it count

There are only so many helicopters around, and hue commies are on the top of the priority list for the free rides.
All in due time, user. All in due time.

Battle of Venezuela 2025. It’s been foretold

Attached: 89FCD93C-C247-4858-BE9A-554935651995.png (2048x1536, 2.03M)

Trust me, you don't

You kikes and your islands lol

If we didn't have this shut down tying everything up Trump would likely be paying more attention to getting something worked out with Bolsonaro on formally updating the US/Brazilian relationship. It's in our best interest for you guys to elevate from regional power to global power while allied to us.

Honestly though the U.S isn't the best nation to live in but spics would be dumb to think it wouldn't be better off in US control. Those drug cartels literally run everything

You could have had the entire continent to yourself and have a more massive presence on the Pacific, instead, you decided to become a jewish colony and to battle the Germans twice. What the fuck is wrong with you.

I think we can quickly and effectively take over Boliva, wipe out the population. Keep the more native forest tribes. Let surrounding countries know, no immigration under any circumstances.
Then start building a nice central city and have it branch to trade hubs & maybe direct trade rails and highways between all surrounding nations with Peru, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay and Argentina. Basically become a central nexus point for everything.

Bitch please, you belong to the browns now. We will consume you.

You kikes and your spics lol

Attached: orangemanjew.jpg (609x343, 19K)

The faklands are righteous paki clay.

Fuck off we're full

Was South America always this east?

The new Congress and senate only starts in feb.
Bolso said he would go to the White House in march. Things will change radically, the people (non reds) want this union.

But you know, america and BR are an election away to getting rektd. If we have PT back or you have democrats back, things will go sour fast.

where were you when we needed the push way back then.. there’s still time though, let’s meet in the middle . See you in Panama

I'll give you that one, haven't kek'd like that since the sinking of the Belgrano

Attached: anglo.png (229x220, 12K)

no we don't

I'd honestly take power & prestige over a white society

No. Then we get a bunch of Spanish speaking morons.

How do you even have internet?

Attached: 1414505955house-with-thatched-roof_paraguay.jpg (800x565, 122K)

Or they get the rope

I for one welcome our new burger overlords.

Attached: 1530379628680.png (519x487, 195K)

Sure, do it, at least my country Will stop being so boring.

I enjoyed this. Well done

Attached: E15F2D9C-2DCC-446B-9FCA-57C63C5CD5B7.jpg (334x506, 42K)

It’s ours via manifest destiny. Every inch of this land mass belongs to us civilized white Christian men. The savages must be purged.

checked

still a waste of digits

Attached: 1513471245588.jpg (1477x1078, 205K)

Amen brother. Conquista de la tierra nueva.

imagine an army of this invading other countries, total destruction

Attached: images.jpg (639x480, 44K)

Do you also have a senate election coming up in 2020?

ew

Poo

colonize me daddy

based

In the streets.

I imagine most of those countries would willingly become american states or at least territories literally tomorrow if given the chance.

Wouldn't brag too much bong, that was a razor thin win.

No it was moved in the latest patch along with your rib cages that now you can feel when sitting on a pc.

Related.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_RFTyZx3Wc

"American father murders his own brazilian wife and children, and then kills himself."

of course it is
you are the same people anyways

Attached: 1493384975091.jpg (950x942, 211K)

Dont your carriers have ramps on them?

You should have done that and genocided all the natives 150 years ago tbqh.

I love it when people start roleplaying as their countries!

This guy still thinks the British rule the waves what a joke. You don't even have full size aircraft carriers.

>wanting to annex the worst continent on earth
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1521344743495.jpg (720x960, 59K)

You both gonna get fucked by China anyways.

It's already been colonized by Spaniards and Portuguese you dumb wh*te. Besides, wh*te people can't colonize. Anyway latinos are already colonizing america LOL

South America is beautiful, what are you talking about? Just behind Africa and Asia but just because Asia is huge and bound to be beautiful.

Focus on our own collapsing nation.

>we probably caused the problem by subverting venezuela with our CIA
>"HEY. YOU GUYS FIXING VENEZUELA NOW?"

3rd worst

you sure you want to grant murican citizenship to all those nogs?