(((Punisher))) is coming for us boys

youtu.be/dS3Tcy9JD0o

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-021403.png (1440x2880, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=dS3Tcy9JD0o
youtu.be/HZoTfIe6zlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They literally can't show black people committing crimes as a group on tv. Maybe a mastermind with a deep character analysis, but never any hoodlums doing hood shit. White mobsters, Nazis, or evil magic chinese triad ninjas are their only options.

Never hotlink that fat loser faggot again

hooktube.com/watch?v=dS3Tcy9JD0o

why not? Jeremy isn't such a bad guy, he's a good gateway for normies

This. He takes fucking 20 minutes to say what can be said in 1, and with nothing of any interest to say. He's worse than sargoy.

He's alright

>chinese ninjas

Fuck off quarter pounder with cheese

What about The Wire or Captain Planet?
>youtu.be/HZoTfIe6zlk

A Punisher with PTSD just seems wrong. Liked most of the series until the end.

Quarter-Pounder is a good boy.

Well thats a fucking shame.

Who's this guy? Is he any good? I like his video should I subscribe?

As much as I like Jeremy, I have to agree with this user
>He takes fucking 20 minutes to say what can be said in 1
Tim Pool has the same problem as well

I don't mind it, I appreciate how they go through the articles and fully break it down. Sometimes it does get a little tedious but its nice background noise when I do work.

>Meme flag
Opinion discarded

They pulled the same bullshit on the first season, claiming that the villain was alt right and that turned out to be a lie

No quarter pounder is in the same circle as mundane matt, trout and tea and the rest of the skeptics.

Attached: 1543611440033.jpg (514x523, 25K)

Why do you need other people’s input to make a decision

Is anyone going to start a thread about Jeff Bezos getting a divorce because he’s gay?

They know that but stretch the videos out, usually to the ten minute mark so they can get more money out of it, that's all it is

Honestly, he seems to turn them off a lot, has gotten in trouble several times for various thought crimes and whatever, had to make his own website and got banned from Magic the Gathering.

>Tim Pool
(((Tim Pool))) FIFY

They should just create a character called WOKEMAN, who fights straight white guys exclusively and takes orders from a transgender midget who tells him what his opinion on things should be. Wokeman would also always have a mask on, so they can recast the character with whatever minority group is most in vogue at the time.

it's the same with every crime drama like Law and Order, CSI, NCIS etc. Almost all bad guy's are white on those shows because every major network is to afraid of minorities screaming that they're racist

The fatass is a faggot who is unbearable to listen to without 1.5x or even sometime 2x speed on

He's half Asian half jewish?

Literally yes.

TV is the most Jewish dominated medium of all. Makes you think.

Attached: 1547050212233.jpg (500x682, 137K)

Tim Pool is amusing because whether he's supposed to be a shill or not, he keeps accidentally redpilling himself putting him in constant mental dissonance and frustration.

>overwhelmingly enjoyed by fans

Attached: 2A41F7A5-01EC-4FBC-9042-F88D6FE6EC65.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Quarter Pounder is an overweight, degenerate, liberal, (((Septic))), and he literally got his ass handed to him in public by a tranny, a fucking man in a dress. You’re all going back to fucking plebbit.

Attached: 57D85A18-FB6F-48CA-919A-81450DA64B54.jpg (717x880, 88K)

Tim Pool is a bald and timid kike who freezes up in public everytime people recognize. He’s extremely scared of goyim.

John Pilgrim will be played by (((Jon Bernthal))). Oy vey!

Attached: 39B71EC2-8460-4E7E-BA5E-F0347C45DDB4.jpg (599x471, 46K)

Wow! You are so brilliant. You should write for Netjew.

>meme flags
>thinking they are human
>thinking anyone would care about a memeflag opinion

Jews always play bad goys. Weird it almost like they look White. Nazis, Southern White males, alt right, rednecks, etc.

The brainlets on this board attack anyone who doesn't name the Jew.

I ask Jow Forums to help me make all my decisions. That way if I make the wrong choice it's Jow Forums's fault.

go home QuaterCuck.

Attached: 1542246019664.jpg (958x973, 143K)

It's almost as if they don't want to make money and instead are only interested in creating propaganda.
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1525223205598.png (290x290, 173K)

Even the villains on the Nigger Cage show are more anti-hero than villain. With the hero nigger constantly having a "moral delema" about going after them. As if Harlem Chimps chimping can be so complex.

Attached: shareblue eceleb (2018_06_13 19_20_13 UTC).jpg (640x640, 118K)

i just watch him at 1.5 speed

that's how fucking slow he talks

Attached: index.jpg (279x180, 5K)