RUSSIA is WINNING. SHOVE YOUR SANCTIONS UP YOR FAT ASS STUPID USA. TRUMP is INCOMPETENT FOOL

Russia’s economy expands despite sanctions – World Bank.

The growth rate of the Russian economy increased last year, while inflation remained low, the World Bank said in its 2019 World Economic Outlook.
“Although economic sanctions tightened, Russia experienced relatively low and stable inflation and increased oil production.
As a result of robust domestic activity, the Russian economy expanded at a 1.6 percent pace in the year just ended,” said the report.

The World Bank pointed out that Russia and other oil exporters “maintained steady growth in 2018, supported by a rise in oil prices.”

In Russia, “growth has been resilient, supported by private consumption and exports,” the bank said, projecting a short-term slowdown this year to 1.5 percent.
In October, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) raised its forecast for Russia’s GDP growth in 2019 to 1.8 percent.
IMF chief economist Maurice Obstfeld said that the positive impact of rising world oil prices on the Russian economy would outweigh the negative effect of Washington’s sanctions.

rt.com/business/448357-russian-economy-grows-sanctions/
IT'S OBVIOUS THAT GOD IS BLESSING RUSSIA.
Stupid Washington with Trump as the leader...go and eat shit...LMAO !!!
RUSSIA is WINNING - RUSSIA is WINNING - RUSSIA is WINNING.

Attached: Moscow.jpg (980x551, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/437886-russian-wheat-exports-increase/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-26/with-bread-loaves-and-fish-russia-is-a-food-export-powerhouse
youtube.com/watch?v=QTA5wTkgTNU
ineum.ru/elbrus-4.4-1u
euronews.com/2017/10/06/russian-skyscraper-becomes-europe-s-tallest-building
dezeen.com/2018/07/30/lakhta-centre-europes-tallest-skyscraper-rmjm-architecture/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakhta_Center
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU
rt.com/business/448360-evidence-mounts-shale-slowdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>memeflag
>makes the most shillerific post on the board
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But trump has teamed up with Russia so the us is winning by association

>2019 to 1.8 percent
wow, massive growth

Lol i will nevet wrap my head around what absolute cowards Trump supporters are.

Imagine calling yourself a patriot for all your life then turning your back on everything the country ever stood for, defending a traitor owned by our main competition.

Such pussy cowards.

Soon you will be able to afford bread

lul, Moscow has less glass boxes than Melbourne

>But trump has teamed up with Russia
Trump only teamed up with few Russian prostitutes who gave him golden shower on his head few years in Moscow in his hotel room.
That's why he has orange blond hair now.

D-Did this fucking shill just make an express "Orange Man Bad" post.

Attached: NPC disguised a protestor.png (600x656, 602K)

Communism will win!

Attached: b2a406a87df758d17499e1b9611301ee.gif (800x540, 1.02M)

>Soon you will be able to afford bread
READ THIS YOU STUPID UNEDUCATED JEW.

"From Russia with wheat: Exports by global grain superpower soar 80%"
The world’s top exporter of grain, Russia, has increased sales of its wheat abroad by 80.2 percent from January to July 2018 compared to the same period of 2017.
Statistics from the Federal Customs Service showed that in July the country shipped 3.8 million tons of wheat and meslin (a mixture of wheat and rye),
up by almost 78 percent from the previous month.
The value of exports rose by 74 percent.

According to the customs service, imports of wheat and meslin increased by 36.7 percent through July – worth $32.2 million.
Overall, grain imports amounted to $227.8 million in the seven months of this year, down by 7.8 percent from 2017.
Read more:
American wheat can no longer compete with new agricultural superpower Russia American wheat can no longer compete with new agricultural superpower Russia

Russia has managed to capture more than half of the world wheat market in recent years, becoming the world’s biggest exporter of grain,
thanks to bumper harvests and attractive pricing.
In 2016, the country became the world leader in wheat exports. Since the early 2000s, its share of the world wheat market has quadrupled
rt.com/business/437886-russian-wheat-exports-increase/

Markets: BLOOMBERG.
"From Russia, With Love: Wheat for Half the World"
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-26/with-bread-loaves-and-fish-russia-is-a-food-export-powerhouse

Attached: Russia is Blessed by God.jpg (900x506, 272K)

Fucking based Russian comrades.

Attached: 11communism (1).gif (498x312, 1.4M)

LOL
you must be stinking Jewish homo turd, fucking evil homosexual faggot with Israeli flag.

Attached: gays in ISRAEL-gays in ISLAM.jpg (579x768, 69K)

Based Ruskies BTFO out of orange cheeto faggot.

Attached: 1518449873572 (1).jpg (850x587, 92K)

based rt poster

>orange cheeto faggot.

Attached: TRUMP holding Evil LGBT flag.jpg (1280x854, 187K)

Only vote this faggot has is Israels.

Attached: 1523841290797.jpg (1016x698, 98K)

Show your flag. BANK RUN HAPPENING IN FRANCE FUCK THE EU FUCK PUTIN FUCK TJEM All

1.8 percent growth is not good for the third world. Russia should easily be seeing 6-7% quarters. If god is blessing Russia, it's not clear what with.

What was the growth in your evil shithole ?

literally every presidential candidate has to win jewish support, you stupid nigger. Trump at least makes them cringe.

the moment these sanctions get lifted and the ruble will be worth something again will be awesome for russians and they deserve it. I hope for a THICC eurasia coming one day, mutts can do ttip with brazil or whatever.

>makes them cringe
sure he does boomer

While there is fake hatred, everyone looses.

Huge, like 3.5% for Q3 alone. In other words, we added an entire Russia to our economy, 1.5 trillion in just 2 quarters.

>the International Monetary Fund (IMF)
>IMF chief economist Maurice Obstfeld
Fuck those guys.

Attached: The Strangulation of the Russian Economy in the 1990s Was a Deliberate IMF policy.png (765x6483, 1.39M)

And Russia has no debt.
Remind me again how many gazillions in debt your evil shithole has ??

>GDP

Attached: pppmilitary.jpg (743x607, 198K)

Oh yes, valuable currency is just so great in a globalized economy. Sure has helped Greece and Italy since they've joined the Eurozone.

You'd have to be blind to not see the entire ZOG machine recoil, go check out a set of headlines from US news, but whatever i can already tell you're going to be one of the autists on the board that think it was possible for the US to vote in someone that was going to hoist the russian economy, nuke israel and restore the Libyan barrier to stop the blackening of Europe.

I'm glad that Russia is getting better. As an electrical engineer I am also happy that Russia is expanding their electronics industry and starts to compere against Intel, AMD, ARM, IBM, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, etc. I might actually go back.

Attached: server Elbrus.png (1599x899, 452K)

Russian propaganda. We know you guys have a cyber troll division and it won't work on us anymore.

Russia's ONE city :)

It's legit. Russia is doing good.
youtube.com/watch?v=QTA5wTkgTNU
ineum.ru/elbrus-4.4-1u

Attached: elbrus_804_1u_open_rear_1024x0640.jpg (1024x640, 136K)

"Russian skyscraper ‘becomes Europe’s tallest building’"
euronews.com/2017/10/06/russian-skyscraper-becomes-europe-s-tallest-building

"Europe's tallest skyscraper revealed"
dezeen.com/2018/07/30/lakhta-centre-europes-tallest-skyscraper-rmjm-architecture/

Lakhta Center.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakhta_Center

Attached: Lakhta Center skyscraper in St. Petersburg, Russia.jpg (900x1125, 206K)

Attached: natsku tykkää2.jpg (828x737, 177K)

based

Attached: 1546371142886.jpg (1200x669, 353K)

Attached: Natalia P. in the garden.jpg (1280x960, 469K)

I dunno, that CBD needs more heavy industry. No enough smoke stacks.

I want garden mommy.

Attached: viaton.jpg (601x419, 84K)

To be fair it's only thanks to the Chinese

They're really helping out
their injection of money for gas is literally the only thing keeping our infrastructure stable and getting new shit build

Otherwise buildings would be fucking crumbling all day

Attached: lakhtacenter-to_(c)slava__korolev.jpg (800x533, 57K)

Yes, factories keep Moscow warm during the winter and and the smoke creates nice shades during the summer. Heavy industry is slowly migrating away from the center and more towards the edge of the city.

Attached: The 5th Generation 28nm 8-Core VLIW Elbrus-8C Processor Architecture.png (6164x1439, 2.3M)

Russia needs autarky, or at least to strive for it.

Most stupid post ever on Jow Forums
Same could be said about most economies.
Use your brain next time you post, assuming you have any brain, you must be homo turd Navalny's fudge packer ass boy.

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 48K)

>their injection of money for gas is literally the only thing keeping our infrastructure stable and getting new shit build
That's called export user, and it is not thanks to the Chinese but duo to Russian engineers that have independently developed technology for extracting and refining oil. I'm not sure but the Chinese don't own any oil companies in Russia at all. Because of the trade wars with the USA, China is looking to buy oil from Russia. Don't thank the Chinese. If china did not subsidized their own steel and aluminum exports (which is a practice that is seen as illegal world wide) to kill off foreign competitors then Russia might have had their own metallurgy economy going and produce metals domestically instead of importing it from China. Don't fall for the "China is great" meme.

Russia is about to invest in Bitcoin bigly. Screenshot this.

Yes we can

Attached: 1530584961341.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

I took screenshot of your brain...

Attached: rectum & anal canal.jpg (1024x615, 164K)

It's called they invested 200 billion dollars to build a pipeline before they even got a single lick of oil you stupid fuck

Attached: unga bunga.png (1358x701, 1.07M)

you are retarded, we are a union in which you are perfectly right that a euro pricing in elephants is a burden for weaker economies. I just said it can only go upwards from here. You mutts are too retarded to understand a strong dollar is good for you.
>zog
this guy is a con as the rest you retard. media isn't your enemy, they simply refuse to watch him close unlike you. Just because media did suck Obamas dick a few times too often doesn't mean they are supposed to do it again.
Right now you btfo yourselves, why that is I don't know, but you literally pissed at all allies while sucking SA and even NK dick. I unironically don't know what to think of america no more, it's a mess, toxic. and you are dragging us down with you, sad!

Attached: 10f.png (500x356, 160K)

Second stupid post on Jow Forums by Navalny's ass boy fagg.

They are too late for bitcoin user. The best they can do is create their own blockchain currency, give themselves the majority of the funds by giving themselves a head start in the mining and acknowledge it as a valid currency for trade, commerce and taxes. If they do that, then they can have an uncompromised-to-Russia cryptocurrency. Because it will be the first cryptocurrency to be acknowledged by a government it will blow everything else out of the water and burn all other parties that have been hoarding bitcoin and such.

Bitcoin is old and bloated, better, more efficient cryptocurrency already exist. It won't be Bitcoin.

Attached: 3ce8e515c9dfaf4f19367208c440d012.jpg (869x498, 164K)

t. obvious Putin shill with atmost predictable responses and battle-pictures

why are we sanctioning you again? i truly don't remember

Both Russia and America are run by oligarchs. This jewing will never end unless all the oligarchs are jailed.

now's the time to bring up on kikebook and twitter about the anti israel boycott bill the senate is trying to pass and bring up the Israel question. I'm getting normies to see the israel subversion of the US

Who cares Jew. I only care that the U.S. be free of Israel's tentacles

>Russia is run by oligarchs

Since when?
Last I checked I have a lot of different options when it comes to payment processors and general businesses as opposed to America where Mastercard and Amazon dominate every market

its already happening just had a commie rail about russian collusion i added israeli collusion to his tirade and he ran with it for a few b4 realizing where he was going lol

Dude she is hella fine

>Mastercard
nigga what?

Attached: 1517345534314.png (1306x892, 382K)

Seething

Based shit poster.

Russia is run by oligarchs since the fall of the USSR.

lol nice. doing good work user. can't allow these foreign hordes subvert the US

Prove it

I proved yours in two sentences

What business does Putin run?

>Russia is run by oligarchs since the fall of the USSR.
...AND ??

Are you Jewish by chance?
Because one person's weather doesn't undermine another's. It's the same with counties.
Oh noooesss
That person is doing good, better undermine them....

>1.6% GDP growth
That has to be the slowest growth of any developing nation.

>What business does Putin run?
DESTROYING EVIL LGBT TURDS...LMAO

Attached: VP and RK-GAY BUSTERS TEAM. LOL.jpg (1024x682, 138K)

>It's called they invested 200 billion dollars to build a pipeline before they even got a single lick of oil you stupid fuck
Yhea, but that money isn't used to repair buildings or infrastructure. That is for just the pipe and a one time deal. Gazprom also payed impart for that pipeline itself. Gazprom took out a large loan and sold around 14% of its shares to China for that pipeline. Stop licking Chinese ass.

His Jew friend just built a bridge to Ukraine where he stole billion of dollars from the russian taxpayers.

>what business putin run
Gazprom and Rosneft for example.

I really wish the best for Russia and I’m happy you guys are doing better (assuming all these statistics are true). I just hope you guys stop letting in all those Muslims into European Russia

Getting a 1.8 percent growth while the EU and the USA are sanctioning you is quite a feat tho.

Russia will be on the right side of history. USA and EU eternally BTFO.

LOL

Attached: Butthurt Detected.jpg (772x768, 38K)

Crimea willingly reunited back with Russia after decades of being part of fictional country called Ukraine. Globalists got buthurt.

Attached: Elbrus 2000 summary.png (1118x6281, 764K)

What would we buy from them even if we weren't? Look at this vibrant, diverse export map.

Attached: download.jpg (247x204, 10K)

>Based_Putin_Trump_Assad_Bolsonaro.jpg haha
Go back to Generals, Ivan.

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Around half of the money goes back into the general economy which is used to fund construction workers and building financiers

Also this is 1 of 3 pipes with another one being scheduled to be built in 2022

Also almost every town got new factories opened up due to the same chinese influence

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Attached: chiyna.png (587x726, 328K)

t. faggot

bigger pic

Attached: Emerging-Market-Skeptic-Heatmap-Structure-of-Russian-Exports (1).jpg (900x745, 114K)

doesn't sound like a valid reason here is a simple test, if the ukranians speak russian they are russian if they speak something else maybe not...so...what language do they speak?

>Crimea willingly reunited back with Russia after decades of being part of fictional country called Ukraine. Globalists got buthurt.
YUP !!! 100% TRUE.

“CRIMEA” !!!
For those of you who are sincerely interested learning both sides of the story about CRIMEA and RUSSIA and PUTIN
here is a very interesting interview with PUTIN.
(click on CC in YouTube to turn On English subtitles)
Yes this is a long interview, so only serious ‘students' of political science will watch thIs.
ENJOY...VERY WELL PRODUCED DOCUMENTARY

"Crimea.The Way Home. Documentary by Andrey Kondrashev"
The Film was made to keep in history every significant episode that happened in Crimea in Spring 2014.
It took 8 months to finish the film and enveloped Simferopol and Kerch, Yalta and Bakhchisaray; Feodosia, Djankov, Alushta and a dozen settlements of Crimea.
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU

Attached: CRIMEA DOCUMENT-05.FEB.1954:<.jpg (1280x928, 243K)

Do you even know what an oligarchy is?

Also Gazprom is a literal government institution based from the Ministry of the Gas Industry from the soviet union

>His Jew friend just built a bridge to Ukraine

Attached: Crimean Bridge.jpg (1280x720, 465K)

>Crimea
>Russian
Give back nukes to hohols

>run by oligarchs
Show me a first world country where this is not the case. Oligarchs are the modern day equivalent of lords. They don't own castles, soldiers or serfs anymore. They own mansions, private security and pay wages for people to wrok in their factories and fields. You will always have inequality user. The only way to fight the Oligarchs is to create a middle-class that is able to compete with Oligarchs by coming together and creating better alternatives to what the Oligarchs are capable of providing, like a company with a better products that pays a higher wage. Russia is getting better each year.

That’s cool. Idc if you guys want Europe. Plz don’t interrupt our upcoming civil war
:)

Evidence mounts for shale slowdown.
There is a growing pile of evidence pointing to a slowdown in the US shale industry, as low prices take their toll.
The rate of hydraulic fracturing began to decline in the last four months of 2018, a sign that US shale activity began to slow even before the plunge in oil prices.
According to Rystad Energy, the average number of fracking jobs declined to 44 per day in November 2018, down from an average of between 48 and 50
for the five-month period between April and August 2018.

“After reaching a peak in May/June, fracking activity in the Permian Basin has gradually decelerated throughout the second half of 2018,”
Rystad Energy senior analyst Lai Lou said in a statement.

rt.com/business/448360-evidence-mounts-shale-slowdown/

Attached: Barrel Breakdown.png (2261x1165, 206K)

We'll be fine, our economy isn't completely based on commodities unlike yours

Since forever, lol.

Also
>RUSSIA is WINNING
>TRUMP is INCOMPETENT FOOL
That's why they shill him so hard, DUH.

Attached: 2f26f08-71.jpg (200x287, 26K)

>Gazprom and Rosneft for example.
Gazprom is run by Alexey B. Miller and Rosneft is Joint-Stock Company you absolute brainlet.

I still don't see any proof

Attached: bIZNaUs.png (331x331, 9K)

Is this the famous russian shilling that won Trump the election? Is this the best they have?

Yeah, you're killing it Ivan.

Pic related; your economy in red.

Attached: Capture.png (1207x823, 1.11M)

How is Russia winning?
More Nato troops than ever in Europe
GDP the same is Italy niggers
Retirement age, waves and pensions shot to the middle ages
Aids and alcoholism
Islam taking root and atheism through the roof from former christian towns

Eh, sage. Russia will thrive only after Putin and the elite dies as they are the one who are going to mark the end of the soviet era. USSR didn't die, it just got weakened before the final fall. If you look deeper though, you ll see that we most shit here in Russia is pretty much soviet(education, elite, totalitarism, highly-restricted markets, gov-t regime in general). This...uh...economic growth(is this even real?) Is last drops of power of the soviet era before the dawn.

I dont even know desu. We are going to encounter an new Era of Russian history and culture, but at the same time I want to migrate to Europe, so I wont suffer a bit from the former regime, kinda confused

Attached: 1546471624347.jpg (1750x1724, 1.1M)