We need to deport every single Mexican in the USA...

We need to deport every single Mexican in the USA. I work construction and I’m with a crew of 11 Mexicans and one other white guy that Is the boss everyday. I can’t stanf fucking wetbacks constantly speaking Spanish probably talking shit right to my face

Attached: 9252FA44-C433-40B3-8CD2-14D7FE490E90.png (519x458, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1E9Y8M9-w4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why will trump not declare Marshall law and deport them ?

I hate Mexicans so much , i prefer niggers over Mexicans

Mexican Spanish truly sounds repulsive, I don't know how you stand it.

For every cool friendly Mexican there are 10 passive-aggressive dickheads.

KYS

Send them all back

mexicans are outbreeding whites and will overtake them soon lmao, muttamerica will be memed into reality and theres nothing you can do about it

> t. chink mutt
Oh no no no no no

whiter than you pablo

They will be sent back before long jew

I seriously doubt that but hey, if it helps you cope I won’t stop you

call ICE, you know out of 11 at least some or all are illegal

if you learn to speak spanish they will tuck tail and blindly follow you like the dogs they are.

They are all illegal, doesn’t make sense because they get pulled over driving without license all the time and don’t go to jail just get a ticket

Europeans are used to fruity effeminate accents, it makes sense that you dislike it.

>theres nothing you can do about it
I used to post this meme a lot. On 17 November 2018, I vowed to never post it again. I am only breaking that vow now to demonstrate the point.

Attached: jewthreat.png (825x579, 593K)

There is somthing we can do about it, deportation I’m sitting beside 3 Mexicans on lunch breal as i type this they have no clue of my hatred for them

And what will that accomplish? many more are ready at this moment to replace them.

The american face. White majority, black minority, no chink/spics.

Attached: 8q32qy8gwj511.jpg (2000x1107, 212K)

Hola CABROOOOOOOON ecks dee

>Send them all back

B E A N E D

E

A

N

E

D

>t. nigger
They're both shit

Attached: 1544414028922.jpg (960x727, 87K)

I wonder how America allowed so many Mexicans into the country. I went on vacation in 2018 to try to improve my English and I was full of Mexicans, I ended up speaking with a Mexican accent.

Hahahaha, no mames. user you need to do something by yourself, your government will never make your dream come true, so man up.

Also learn spanish, si no le gusta que lo anden pendejeando sin saber.

> probably talking shit right to my face
learn a new language, dumbass.

Attached: 1543602149241.png (457x500, 59K)

feels good able to stay in US legally and mock of you larpers every day.
>muh white skin

Attached: mutt-.jpg (399x370, 23K)

when the day of the rope comes all mexican americans will be rounded up and forced to play in mariachi bands

>I work construction and I’m with a crew of 11 Mexicans and one other white guy that Is the boss everyday
If you are grouped in with the beaners, you are no better than they are. IF they are illegals, call ICE. Otherwise, keep being a worthless rat carpenter. If you were worth a fuck you would have quit a long time ago, but you insist on drinking every day, and snorting coke all night. Whatever remains of your meager paycheck is spent on fast food and convenience store hot dogs.

Create your own conditions, or dwell in the shit you helped create.

t. Union Pipefitter.

Stop being lazy and carry your own weights. These Mexicans probably talking shit about you because you’re too slow.

expect the same and flays for your grandpas and younger drug addicts living here in mexico.

>projecting

no wonder america is going to shit. You can't sympathize with the guy you just blurt out how superior you are to him and eventually end it with, "as long as I got mine."

It's ok they'll come to you too and then what? You'll get the same spiel from a GC who will eventually cry to a property owner and then when he gets jewed who will help anyone then?

Mexicans have really fucked up our gene pool in the southwest. This is what a 26 year old woman looks like now in America.

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-062445_POF.jpg (1034x1733, 462K)

>Americans
>Caring about their grandparents
if they sent them to mexico they probably didnt even want to pay to put them in a old people home

Attached: 099BAA20-9D2A-4910-8F3C-D9302200D735.gif (619x350, 2.15M)

This is what america is all about. Shitting on others because they are ok. They achieved a good balance so that non whites will outbreed and replace whites with half not caring because they are OK. If that guy was in a similar situation, he'd change his tune.

i look like that be careful she probably has a dick

Because, if you were a slave owner, why would you free the slaves? Especially the ones perfectly content on living in garbage, brutally killing people smarter than themselves and can subsist off of very meager gibs?

A friend of mine works in a similar environment. He calls his coworkers racist names and makes up fake spanish to talk shit and drinks beer with them, and he recently got a raise.

The funny part is he'll eventually end up in a similar situation once the jobs for "low level" trade is filled. They already infiltrate other trade contractors and unions so being a pipefitter isn't safe. All he is ensuring is apathy and his own destruction when his fellow countrymen turns on him like he turned on OP.

I've always thought niggers were more American than other races
after so many centuries together

That's a lot of assumptions man. Why dont you hear the bro out?

LMFAOOOOO THIS UNEDUCATED UNSKILLED LABORER THINKS WE GIVE A FUCK.
YOU DIDN'T WANT WHITE NATIONALISM, NOW THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY. THESE YOUR YOUR "NEW AMERICANS".
EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT THE GUY WHO WONT GET A REAL CAREER.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH I MEAN

¡JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!

The original slaves were content as well, "public education" prevents people from learning the truth about slavery in the past, vs the wage system we live under today, since both are very similar.
All the stuff like universal health care, universal basic housing, and even getting paged an hourly wage (i shit you not), were part of being a slave in the south.
Except as a slave, you could often raise your own cows, grow your own garden, AND sell the livestock/fruits of your labor for cash.
No one ever says this about slavery, because then you'd realize it never ended, it just got applied to everybody.

i work with a bunch of wetbacks too

blue collar jobs are redpilled, there's some satisfaction from getting shit done with your muscles and hands than just sitting infront of a computer and typing
ideally you would do both which is why you go for a security engineer position

>Americans Caring about americans.
>mexicans caring about some useless chicanos leeching another country.

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 992K)

lefties want new pets to vote for gun control and dem programs

y que me vas a hacer, PUTO? JAJAJA

who is this semen demon

>You can't sympathize with the guy
No not at all. I used to be just like him. I got sick and tired of being treated like a sub-human. I found better work with better people in a professional environment. Why should I feel bad for him when he is creating the conditions he hates? If he was worth a fuck he would either work for a good company, or have organized with other like minded people to fight for fair conditions. Sympathy will improve his conditions just as much as his complaints. I don't have any sympathy for lazy fucks who don't try. I worked my ass off to get to where I am at. "I got mine" because I put forth the effort. I didn't sit and wait for good things to happen. I took a huge pay cut and started at the bottom. 15 years later, WE are doing pretty well. My hall, myself and our contractors are all doing very well.

>creating the conditions he hates

So he personally hired the mexicans he works with? You aren't very bright, are you?

Sage

You should care. We have sience.
We will turn them into anti-mexicans and release them in your country. They will have blue skin and sleep full nights on a percise schedule. They will love to eat grilled eggplants and raw lima beans. It will be chaos.

Found the scared bitch faggot. Stand up for what you believe in, you coward.

I don’t know, I found it here. Sorry.

Let me get this straight. You’re triggered because they’re speaking Spanish? They’re probably talking about soccer. Calm down.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1E9Y8M9-w4

chicanos hate more americans than mexico, they love mexico blindly, trust me bob, we are ok , and you should worry, you will be our puta , a white puta.

>So he personally hired the mexicans he works with?
I am not reading where he talked about applying for employment with other companies or has contacted Immigration about these people.

Illegals already hijacked Murican politics, it's too late, "illegals" has become a racial slur, it's political incorrect, just like weed.
Deal with it, you are hopeless, just like your whining.

ok maybe mexicans arent so bad

but you asserted the guy created his conditions. He didn't. You're probably a greedy race traitor or a crypto-beaner. The point he is making is that he, a fellow "white" guy like you, is surrounded by people who don't belong in this country. You miss the obvious point because you are too busy being self adsorb to plug in your occupation and status over him. The guy is working. He isn't a leech or a parasite. He contributes to the country like you; yet, this isn't good enough because you are better than him. So what do you do? You take this opportunity to kick him while he's doing and, indirectly, admit that having illegals here taking jobs and infiltrating is okay as long as he just gets "a better job."

Then what happens when they gun for those better jobs? They will and already have. Now what? Who are you going to cry to? But I resign from saying anymore about a slide thread. OP has to just suck it up because he has people like you to run to for help so he's better off doing what you do: horde for himself and when the time comes to never give back.

I guess America deserves to fall.

>doesn't understand that mutts are mestizo

Attached: 1540419410652m.jpg (1024x793, 46K)

Spic detected

I thought they just wanted to pick Avocados?

Attached: barbarakike.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

What state are you in?

This happened on a larger scale with the big corporations giving jobs to china, india, and other nations while kicking their own ethnic whites down in the US. Now those same whites are importing indians and others to take the decent jobs here. Mexicans are also part of the problem but they are of longer rung since the uneducated ones tend to cross. Biggest presenting issue being they outbreed the greedy whites like him who seem to not want to reproduce and complain about nonwhites. All while kicking other whites down. It's a funny situation and I'll be interested if any human race can overcome the greedy part of themselves for some shitty currency.

But most of the population is kept tired and worn out to want to organize and do anything about it. Especially if they "have theirs" already.

>mutts are mestizo.
>i will ignore the fact about Puerto Ricans and niggers fucking our women and mixing because we are cucks and proud.

Attached: 1481003478412.gif (369x271, 1.99M)

Only westernized chinks/japs and whites are allowed in my ethnostate.

you should leave too, you must be no better than them if you're working the same job

>but you asserted the guy created his conditions.
You make the choice to work in shitty conditions. You wake up every day and say "Oh, I am going to work around people that are nothing like me and I hate them". That is your choice, and the conditions you created. When you get grouped in with a bunch of beaners, it is because your boss will make you do retarded shit and say "I am only asking you to do this because I can't trust any of them", which really means that you are a total pushover and will do anything to keep whatever meager paycheck you have. These people are real, and have no spine. >this isn't good enough because you are better than him.
No, it is not good enough because there are plenty of other options available, but doing nothing is still a choice, and he has apparently made his choice.

>Then what happens when they gun for those better jobs?
The jobs I work require state certifications. This includes medical gas installation, plumbing licenses, OSHA 40, TWIC, built-rite and any number of secondary proof of education. Most of the places I work give you the 2" open cup test, and have randoms every week. They will breathalize you if you smell like booze. They will call the police on you IF you fail the test, and you will get a DUI right in the parking lot. I have seen this happen at least a dozen times. It is not at all odd to me that in the merit-based industry that I work in that there are very few "poc" and women. If they want that type of job, they are welcome to it.

>I can’t stanf fucking wetbacks constantly speaking Spanish probably talking shit right to my face
Get a nicer job, peasant.

I will never understand Mexican arrogance. You’re literally orcs ffs.

>Get a nicer job, peasant.
LOL. Even the beaner knows that this guy has a shit job.

I hear this point being made often but I've never understood the mechanism by which illegals vote. Are people mostly referring to the anchor babies that grow up to vote or do illegals actually commit voter fraud themselves? How do they do it?

the same way that obtain government benefits. they steal the identity of an american, usually a dead one.

>I can’t stanf fucking wetbacks constantly speaking Spanish probably talking shit right to my face

Rest assured white boy they most definitely are. Without a doubt. That's all wetbacks do, talk shit and project. They hate me for being american and I'm hispanic, just imagine how they feel about your colorless ass.

Knowing spanish is a curse, you're lucky all their pessimistic gibberish is meaningless to your ears

Any day

Interesting. How do they usually identify a dead American who is dead but not known by the DMV to be dead? Do they visit cemeteries and look for recent burials?

Big problem,is that they are conted in the census,giving some states more congressional seats,and the results in electorial college

Attached: ameridumb.jpg (583x640, 165K)

Aren't 2nd gen Asians super sjw In America

Yes

The Spic is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a wetback, stinking, greasy, drunkard, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Spic and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: cowboypaco.jpg (932x960, 101K)

No welfare and voting privileges for 3 generations. They must assimilate.

You really don't need to, all that has to be done is curb illegal migration, revoke anchor baby right, kick out dreamers and make migration easier for Europeans. White America is demographically doing good , its that there are too many Hispanics that are out breeding you. There is no need to kick them all out , you can still have a sizable white minority by keeping things as they but by reversing the current immigration policy.

You're a dick m80.

Attached: 8c3.jpg (640x496, 45K)

>You’re literally orcs ffs we are superior that is why we are always losing demographic wars.
stay mad, cuck ad proud.

Attached: IMG-20150918-WA0000.jpg (900x893, 161K)

Its their country now so stfu already.

>There is no need to kick them all out , you can still have a sizable white minority by keeping things as they
>meme flag

Attached: nosemtationmerchant.jpg (533x585, 68K)

We know cuckboy you don't have to brag. I hope you and your nigger bull have a lot of healthy mutts

They're the only ones working though.

What I meant is that white births if you subtract all illegal immigrants inside the US and those coming daily, still outweigh the Hispanic population by a sizable margin. You don't need an ethnic cleansing or anything like that , just apply the law as it is (which isn't being applied) and limit legal immigration from the uneducated mestizo dregs of Mexico.

I would swap our pakis for some Mexicans.

Mexican here with a message. If you hate it here so much, fuck off back to Europe. This is our land and we were here first. It makes no sense that you retards come to our land and then do nothing but bitch about us. Why would you go live in the lands of a group that you hate? Most of the people in this thread are complete retards.

Ahhhhh, so they don't vote per se but they give more weight to blue states in the house just by existing.

These people are completely retarded. I would swap these Americans for some pakis. The way they are bitching would be like if you British moved to Pakistan then complained about the local population since we were here way before the Europeans came and this is our land.

Greasy taco bender detected. You dont belong in america you subhuman

Good one. Why'd you vow to stop it? Jow Forums told you you'd done it too many times? That's happened to me - I just resize a bit in that case.

Deport the beaters !