Male party leaders of Sweden and their offspring

This is our prime minister, Stefan Löfven.

He has no children of his own.

Attached: löfven.jpg (225x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSlNGUGmImo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the leader of the second largest party in Sweden, Ulf Kristersson.

He has no children of his own, but instead has an adopted Asian kid.

Attached: kristersson.jpg (225x244, 15K)

This is Jan Björklund, leader of the liberal party.

He has no children of his own, but has adopted two Asian kids.

Attached: björklund.jpg (225x225, 14K)

This is Jimmie Åkesson, leader of the nationalist party.

He has a young son.

Attached: åkesson.jpg (1157x1000, 118K)

This is Jonas Sjöstedt, leader of the communist party.

He has three kids of his own.

Attached: sjöstedt.jpg (225x264, 13K)

But where do they live?

Attached: nazbol_pepe_by_comradepepe-da66byy.jpg (684x676, 164K)

Stefan was also adopted.

I did not make this thread to encourage violence.

I don’t care about Sweden, do you?

Yes, but I feel like killing myself every day.

It's really weird why anyone would choose to adopt when they could have biological children instead. I mean, it's understandable if you're infertile, but I doubt all of them are.

Killing yourself is peak sweden. A true patriot.

I won't do it, naturally.

Even if you are infertile and cannot by any means get children of your own, dragging children out of Asian is reprehensible. As far as I know, you can adopt from our neighbouring countries if there are no Swedish kids that need parents.

Stefan Löfven, also known as the largest fucking big-nosed kike faggot in the entire universe. He works as a magnet for somali dicks and increased rape. I genuinely would enjoy watching him get publicly executed via hanging. Same with Jan Björklund, Annie Lööf and Jonas Sjöstedt. Kikes every single one of them.

cucks

normal

based and whitepilled

I haven't been on here in a while, is this still /ourguy/ in Sweden?

Attached: 1442245906543.gif (600x338, 3.14M)

Have you guys formed a government yet?

Attached: Löfven.jpg (1100x619, 53K)

Yeah. Personally I'm not a nazi unlike many people on this board, if you're looking for a nazi you'd want Emil Hagberg (pic related). This guy is still based and redpilled though.

Attached: original.jpg (1300x730, 95K)

Pretty much. He has bent the knee to the liberal parts of the party a few times, but has strengthed their position on other issues at the same time. They are still our best hope.

lol no

they have not and there will most likely be a reelection soon.

I can't really predict if it will be worse or better, maybe some swecucks can help us out. Like has the popular opinion on SD changed in favor for them or not?

How many kids does this one have?

OH he has children

According to their website (www. nordiska-motstandsrorelsen .se) he has 3 kids

Yeah, it's reprehensible. Especially when there's probably orphaned children in Europe already. It's like they're treating Asian kids like consumer goods.

You should stop browsing Flashback. Plenty of disinformation. The I&I subforum is basically a circle jerk of angry middle aged men. We got problems, but none of it justifies the outright treason you're espousing.

The only thing good about Åkesson is that his character, and his views on migration. Otherwise, he offers you nothing unless you're into national romanticism.

it's a status symbol for the rich to show off your big heart by taking in some malnurished poo or korean crackbaby.

No, a guy stood against the whole "we like muslims in SD" and got kicked out

>He has no children of his own.
based

Probably to not look like nazis, as the media constantly tries to portray them as bc fucking jew media

I wonder how many of these suit and tie grey politicians like this guy, Macron etc get flown out to private islands to diddle kids, something tells me it is a lot of them.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Who fucking cares? They kick anyone out with conservative opinion. It's all a sham.

Not a flashback user bruv, I just hate him and calling people jews = a good way to do so lol

I hope for him they don't turn degenerates.

SD is the party of country pumpkins who wants to revert Sweden back to the 1970's in terms of everything. They want to attempt Swexit despite our economy being dependent on EU exports, all because of some nationalist wet fantasy.

None of that is a problem or something that cannot be fixed.

>Probably to not look like nazis,

hey, retard, remind me which side was allied with the muslims in world war 2.

And which side invaded the neutral countries of Iran and Iraq? Was it the germans? No. It was the allies.

>hating muslims is nazi
lol.

Attached: 1545721208122.jpg (790x960, 98K)

The folks at AfS formed the "conservative" wing of SD before the schism. You know those guys who openly calls for ethnic cleansing.

Things are better than they've ever been before (except the overblown migration). Leaving the EU isn't gonna make our country better off.

Britain is having a hell of a time negotiating anything resembling a decent exit deal. You expect Sweden, a country 1/6th of Britain's size to get a good deal with the EU (pop. 500m)? We'd get royally fucked so hard.

>things are better than ever

How much do you get paid per post?

youtube.com/watch?v=pSlNGUGmImo

Attached: d1edbff05cbc58587a641104d8f52d26d04d44425e8d75e289284543c2ce3be0.png (1259x843, 786K)

No skin in the game.

Attached: 6889248354624.jpg (960x960, 123K)

How is leaving the EU gonna stop migration? Why not work on enforcing the European outer border?

Hypothetically speaking how big of an ordinance(s) would it take to remove Sweden from the map at this point without going over the country borders or touching the sea?.

>like consumer goods

Lel, "I like to buy regional groceries and organic food, but I imported my child from Asia."

Its almost like its a pattern

Attached: 152.jpg (922x715, 62K)

Attached: LvlLQ8s.png (572x700, 509K)