What happened to Owen Benjamin?

What happened to Owen Benjamin?

Did he get traumatized by Hollywood or some shit?

Attached: lB0r1Tpu_400x400.jpg (397x397, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XOFe54govWA
youtube.com/watch?v=plcRyHOgpZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is a classically "good man" that you can see was slowly over a life time being fed more and more red pills. The problem with this goodness is for most people it's a product of a world view that requires ignorance of the way the world truly is. He's probably checked out of public life out of necessity because he like many others are not emotionally prepared to see the decrepit spiritual end state our society is currently in with complete clarity. Chances are 5 years from now he'll get wind accidentally of how the age of consent is lowered to 12 as it inevitably will be and just kill himself from a complete psychological traumatic break.

He was molested by those dirty kike producers. Same story with Brendan Fraser

Only started watching him recently. The impression I get is that he was a nice, normal, somewhat naive guy who saw the shit that goes on in Hollywood and was sickened by it.

(((Benjamin)))
>From the Hebrew name בִּנְיָמִין (Binyamin) which means "son of the south" or "son of the right hand", from the roots בֵּן (ben) meaning "son" and יָמִין (yamin) meaning "right hand, south".
He's a kike

a washed up comedian who didnt get work and then slowly became a schizo

He is a good man who is finding out how bad things really are.

I support him in his fight

Word is he saw a certain famous podcast host rape a toddler and said fuck the optics im outta here

His schizophrenia was activated from a traumatic event sometime in the last 6-9 months.

I saw one of his livestreams, he sounds like a barely more stable Terry Davis. Kinda sad.

He spent enough time in Hollywood to know what's goin on over there.
The difference between him and the others there was that he wasn't willing to do anything to maintain his career there.
I suspect that he has only witnessed abuse, or was only subject to relatively mild stuff, and could therefore leave Hollywood with his head up high. And he isn't a pedo himself.
Imagine your average movie- or pop-star suffering through constant rape since their first audition for Disney Club. It just takes too much to admit to this and end your career. It would all have been for nothing.

Joe Rogan. It was fucking Joe Rogan.

He spoke out that people forcing a gender on a child, with hormones - is child abuse.
Thats why he became a "persona non grata" like the name of his new show.

And you fuckin shills are probably paid by CTR and are suffocating on david brocks smelly mangina. Or you are a pedo defending heretic that will, in both cases, ROT IN HELL ETERNALLY!

DRAIN HOLLYWEIRD/PEDOWOOD SWAMP AND #ARRESTPODESTA..

PS: leave terry out, he was schizo - yes. but he needed better help...

Attached: IMG_20180817_074928.jpg (510x511, 46K)

He's fine. Life gives you lemons and sometimes you have open wounds when you're making lemonade.

His real last name is Smith. Owen is waking up, ODing on red pills.
Fuck off shillbitch.

He is literally a kike and his comedy is all about shitting on Palestine which is why he still has a platform
youtu.be/XOFe54govWA

Kike faggot

Why is there a coordinated hit on him now?

Why is he going by Benjamin then?
If he's Jew-LARPHing like Whoopi Goldberg it means he bended the knee.

>He spoke out that people forcing a gender on a child, with hormones - is child abuse.
>Thats why he became a "persona non grata"
Thats what he would lead you to believe but thats not it at all.

If he was slightly less attractive he would be a laughing stock. It's annoying how good looking people can act retarded and nobody cares, even encourage it. Nobody is saying anything.

The only thing that changed is he named the jews so adl shills got to shilling.
He is a good man and funny as fuck.

Always sage character assassination threads.

Attached: 1546227624068.jpg (422x680, 37K)

lol fuckin nobohobo, never heard of his sherlock holmes parody "it was the jews" if he really were a kike he would be shunned like Noam Chomsky for his opinion.
Hope you get your dick torn off tryin to slide...

Attached: IMG_20181022_070603.jpg (339x601, 47K)

don't nose what you are talking about Goy.

Head trauma from football. Possibly helped his perceptive skills, but made him unstable emotionally. He's right about most things, but clearly unbalanced.

Attached: 1543800491842m.jpg (504x1024, 77K)

Do you even know who you're shilling for, or are you just doing it for the sake of ironic chaos?

I feel sorry for his wife and children. To have to watch him unravel every night, downing beers in the yard and ranting into a webcam about how Joe Rogan hurt his feelings and how smart and interesting he is. I think he's educationally subnormal, but for some reason thinks he is a genius because he plays dreadful parody songs badly on the piano. If anyone disagrees with him he bans them and repeats the same lines about mothers taking dick from midgets and gay sex. He laughs at this because he thinks it's hilarious comedy. But he himself is obsessed with talking about molested kids and gay assfucking, I think it's obvious he's a closet case who fell in love with Joe Rogan and now has gone all psychopath when he was rejected.

proof?

t. retard autist

If that were true, Owen wouldnt haved excused to him after the spat recently

But Jimmy Seville abused and defiled living, handicapped and dead children.
Was also knighted and his ass was covered by former BBC Boss KEITH THOMPSON.
Were is he today? Chief Editor at NYT!

Attached: IMG_20180817_204853.jpg (1832x1838, 449K)

>1 post by this ID
>swarms of meme flags
seems almost like he's being targeted for (((some reason))). The trolling does make his content more funny, I'll admit. Please resume the same talking points amongst yourselves.

this is what shills look like

doesnt off proof, youre a gay.

Attached: 1544201579981.jpg (175x241, 10K)

He got whacked off by a pedo at a young age

>talks about beating his dog
>does multiple livestreams a day from his back porch
>rambles on and on about the moon landing being a hoax
>streams on Christmas Day while his entire family is gathered, because he couldn't stop rambling to them about the moon and they got pissed
>starts banning EVERYBODY in his chat, even his regular viewers who are just asking if he is okay

He has officially lost it. He's been going off about the Jews lately so I'm thinking his Youtube is going to get shitcanned pretty soon.

Surely Owen is the super decepting bear which cant be trusted. he even lies when he speaks his thoughts?
Just STFU, he spits on most of hollywood today and the only comedian today that rightfully condemns child abuse like "Desmond" the "trans-child", anyone defending that degenerate shit is a pedo and/or will BURN IN HELL!

Attached: IMG_20180723_084002.jpg (1234x1122, 207K)

He was told to apologize for saying transkids is child abuse. He refused so got dropped from his label. Now he's gone full fledged Conservative. He's like Kanye...He's those Gen X type men who get really pissed when people try controlling them so go in total opposite direction.

Proof? He is the proof. Just look at everything he says and how he acts. People don't want to touch that.

Dude just got mega redpilled and couldn’t take it. He’ll level out in 4 months or so once he processes it more.

so you have no proof, and I'm supposed to see a guy who pulls a mean ~3k viewers impromptu and feel bad for him? There's CLEARLY a mob after him and I'm starting to think your goal is to promote his content- the way you all so lazily and obviously attack his character. He's a funny entertainer, thanks for signal-boosting him.

Also,
>you're not allowed to even question the moon landings
kek

Attached: 1503616449341.jpg (1200x923, 80K)

"Asking if he's ok" are you the popular girl in middle school?

No. I've been trolling the bejesus out of him on multiple accounts, because it's funny. His live chats are a mess of him banning everybody. A lot of his regular "bears" have started to turn on him. Regular donors have been banned from his Youtube channel. He's a paranoid mess and he's fucking up pretty bad.

dont forget to sage if youre woke to this gay faggot shit

>I'm starting to think your goal is to promote his content- the way you all so lazily and obviously attack his character
Ok, owen? I used to like the guy and don't disagree with everything he says. Quite the opposite actually. It just became apparent to me that he's a complete hypocrite.

It's funny that you would bring up the moon lading thing because thats the clearest case of his delusion. Not in his questioning of the official story, but his response in being called out.

is this some kinda schtick to make conservatives look crazy, or is this guy really this redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=plcRyHOgpZM

he is the only person i have seen call out joe for pretending not to know who tommy robinson is (besides myself on here).

that was the moment i dropped joe, when he lied through his teeth and scrambled to change the subject when tommy was even mentioned.

Attached: 12-joe-rogan.jpg (1764x1746, 531K)

Someone else brought it up. Yes, as i initially said: he is unstable most likely due to brain trauma.
>hes a hypocrite
Since when do we need entertainers to be purity symbols? Maybe that matters to culty people who diefy him, but he's just a dude.

This user knows what's up. There is a new character assassination thread churned out every half-hour, populated with astroturfing shills, and unfortunately newfags continue to fall for it.

Attached: 1500786568396.jpg (982x351, 103K)

Retards don't like him because he's a funny family guy with musical talent who says "nigger" instead of "the n word". He's clearly not "internet people" in how he handles trolls.

Owen is fine. His wife may be able to fake a genuine looking smile because she is an adult, but really little children such as his eldest boy do not have that ability. His boy radiates out light. That's to him and his wife's credit.

Owen is just a little bit overwhelmed at the moment with the horror of this world. He's learning and processing a lot of truths that break a lot of people. MANY of us have gone through this process and so are watching his own process. Owen will be fine. He appears to have a good family support base.

I think Rogan has been lying through his teeth for longer than that.
He claims to be 5'7" (170cm).
Just look at the size of his head compared to his body in your pic related.
He is a little person.

Hitched his wagon to the wrong horse. And by wrong horse I mean opiate-addicted """fibromyalgia""" sufferer Steven Crowder. Why do you think he had to take off all this time for his health? He's going to rehab.

This, sadly Owen is very bluepilled on some regards like hanging our with crowder and shilling for jews. He might turn around but we'll see

All I know about Owen Benjamin is that ROTC has been busting his stones hard.

Another excuse to post (pic related)

Attached: Rogayne.jpg (1000x1250, 163K)

>he is unstable most likely due to brain trauma.
I'm not sure if its brain trauma. It just seems like stress.

>Since when do we need entertainers to be purity symbols
I never said he needed to be because like you said he's just a dude. He just seems to have become a vessel for people who see disagreement as proof of conspiracy, and it's driving him deeper and deeper. It's just sad to see because a lot of time the message doesn't survive the messenger.

I'm on the fence with Crowder. At first I thought he was going in for some sort of rehab, but now suddenly he's back. Now I'm wondering if he was cutting a pity video because Crowder started losing mug club people in droves once the Blaze TV announcement was made. Either way, he was still lying about "muh fibromyalgia."

Rogan is a closet homo

i hate manlets, but his height is not even the most irritating thing about him.

i have been calling out joe on here, reddit, and comments section on youtube, etc for YEARS now, for the EXACT type of shit that owen benjamin has pointed out, and i am always told to fuck off or threatened with violence by rogan fanboys.

i have only discovered this owen benjamin guy recently and he is like a voice of truth and clarity in a sea of lies and degeneracy.

did owen ever talk about that time rogan sued a guy into poverty for starting a subreddit pointing out that joe is short and gay?

Attached: 483465785.jpg (874x720, 52K)

Again, he’s bi-polar and has daddy issues, this causes him to idealize and devalue charismatic men. That’s it.

He's wrapped up in the alex jones / Christian good goy crowd who are Zionist as fuck & he refuses to see anything that shows any of those people, and by extension zionism, in a bad light. I would be extremely surprised to see him turn on crowder, jones or vox day because in his mind, he'd basically be turning against his faith.

kek, did he contest both, or just the gay part?

>i have been calling out joe on here, reddit, and comments section on youtube,
>reddit
How about you go back

Attached: 33783348.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Noah Chomsky is a literal cianigger and Kappy is based.

He actually is literally part kike. I saw him mention that his grandmother or some shit was a kike. I think It was a video where he talks about how to have your finances in check.

He also pretended not to know who Sargon was when the media caught onto Sargon's "white niggers" comments, even after having him on his podcast.

Hey Bears. So I've been thinking a lot about skydaddy recently. I once read something on the internet that said that scientists say the universe was unlikely to happen

my boy was overdosing on redpills, but he has become one with the redpill now and is actually planting the seeds in the normies who follow him

one of his best jokes is about finding out he was a jew
> i didnt find out I was jewish untill i was an adult, but I always knew I was up to something

>Christian good goy crowd
I think you pretty well nailed it there. The JQ really does separate the wheat from the chaff. Some of these guys can be entertaining but you have to keep in the front of your mind they will throw all of their rhetoric away the instant their preacher or rabbi tells them to. They're fair-weather friends at best and enemy saboteurs at worst. Even the DEUS VULT old-school jew burning larp crowd should be eyed with suspicion when it comes to "our African brothers" and such.

And now I'll talk out of both sides of my mouth (see: ).

Crowder, Rogan, Benjamin, Peterson, (and even Harris, Rubin, and Shapiro, etc) are all part of the dissident right pipeline in some capacity. They serve a purpose - dropping entry-level redpills for their own ideological positions but they can't control how far you go down the rabbit hole once you start. Nobody's born 14/88, it takes some deprogramming and that usually happens in phases. Some people get off the truth train and stay [at some level] for some period of time and that's generally fine so long as you stick to talking about the things you can agree to work together on while still pushing their boundaries. It just means that for the grander, overall picture they're not to be included in any positions of influence. We have to keep extending our hands down to the pools these guys swim in to get people that are starting to come awake.

>I've been trolling the bejesus out of him on multiple accounts, because it's funny.

are you ok

hes right. owen does drop alot of redpills on hollywood and jews and the moon etc. but hes gone completely unhinged, and i wouldnt be surprised to see him commit suicide with 2 bullets to the back of the head seth rich style soon. i like the guy, but god damn is he unfunny and incapable of taking critisicm

friendly reminder that he did a live show with his wife in his lap a few days or a week ago, they both seemed pretty happy

Said giving kids hormones prior to puberty was child abuse and was deplatformed and blacklisted for it.

Kept speaking truth to the hollywood jew and took up podcasting. Is a regular on infowars. Still doing comedy. Moved innawoods with his wife and kids.

His insights about rhetoric and persuasion and how it is used to control normies, is better than dilbertman.

Entertaining dude. And is clearly passionate about what he is talking about.

I tend to pay attention to anyone Vox Day says is smart. He does not say it often.

hes a mischling who had the benefit of the tribe.
od'd on redpills and became disillusioned

nah, his grandmother on his mothers side was a jew. he has talked about it.
hes a mischling

He's 6% ashkenazi jew, he admitted it. That also explains his mental breakdown and that he made another thread about himself.
Just accept your jewishness Owen, you'll never be one of us.

Stop posting ads here, Owen or intern at The Blaze. Nobody thinks you're funny or clever, and everybody hates The Blaze.
sage