The terahydrocannabanoid Jew

Any other anons trying to give up weed? Been smoking since I was a young teen almost every day. Sick and tired of it and wasting money but it's hard to quit
>inb4 it's not addictive you're weak faghot

From being a daily stoner for over a decade it's hard to quit. Not to mention everyone here literally thinks it cures cancer and it's legal. I hate this poison which has robbed me and tranquilized me during the best years of my life.

How are you doing user? Have you quit the herbal Jew? Any advice, tips, support ?

Been over a week I still want to get high badly

Attached: IMG_2024.jpg (3088x2320, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just take one toke at night

I've tried cutting back and blazing once a day, etc. Doesn't work. Maybe for some people but for people addicted clearly like myself it always slowly reverts back to full time stonerism. Have to stop entirely

i first smoked 15 yrs ago. smoked for a few years, quit for a few years. smoked again for a while, quit again for a while. smoked for another 2 years, and am quitting again right now 2 weeks deep. it is always worth quitting. month 3-4 is when it really starts paying off. excersizing strength will build more strength. stay away from it, i hope to be done for good. i might smoke 1 joint on april 20th annually, depending how i feel, the same way i drink 1 beer on st pattys day annually. if you are too weak, dont even do that.

bottom line, grow up. youll be the new fresh person you want to be.

Marijuana predates the Jews, it is not evil. Like any tool, it can be misused. Often it is. Used correctly, Marijuana is bliss.

once a day is too much. you need to reach HOMEOSTASIS in order to reap the real benefits of how awesome sobriety is. youll realize you can make yourself feel better than being "weed high" by chasing a natural high. the euphoria that can be acheived only with COMPLETE sobriety is unparalleled by any drugs.
dont listen to other dudeweedbros saying "once a week man cmon" they are wrong. youll lose friends doing this, maybe all of them and thatll be worth it to.

if you know how to navigate drugs, drop a single tab of LSD and youll be kicking your own ass about why you make the shitty decisions you do.

It's literally soma from brave new world

Give it up before you become a liberal brainlet.

Weak faggot, seriously

I just hate how all these fags say it's not addictive yet I quit smoking cigs (was a pack a day or more since about age 12) like ten years ago and was fine after a few days yet I can quit weed for weeks and still have intense cravings. I have "quit" before only to have a few puffs with friends and end up right back where I started.

Also find it interesting how the (((gubmint))) is pushing this stuff when it has more tar in it than cigarettes by a lot yet you don't read all this sky is falling for health warnings about pot

>it's hard to quit.

its a habit- not an addiction- there is a difference. change your routines- do something completely different when you normally would have smoked-

I smoked daily for years, quit cold turkey with zero physical withdraws but still craved during times when I normally would have smoked...but that goes away. DESU I never noticed any difference in mind or body from when I smoked to not smoking. Might be different for other people...

The only way to quit weed is to stop. literally smoke your last joint, enjoy it and then never have another one, better yet throw tobacco in the bin too, you only are burning brain cells, cash and potential.

INB4 'it's not that easy tho'.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GROW SOME BALLS AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

It takes about a week to stop wanting to morning smoke. Once you can stop wake and baking it’s easy from there. You have to want to do shit though. If you sit around you will hate life anyway and go back to bud.

"quit" for a few weeks. not nearly long enough. i smoked cigs too for 2 years. weedbros say its not addictive, like i have, because they are coping. its fucking addictive bottom line. kick it. they will only envy your self improvement i promise. misery loves company. having the strength to kick it shows your "weed buddies" how weak they are and stoners despise accountability for themselves and their VERY SELF-DESTRUCTIVE habits.

DO IT. your finger is obviously on the trigger. run from weed like running will save your life. it will

Bullshit. How can gambling be an addiction with no chemical trasfer, yet the use of weed is not an addiction when you are literally addicted to the dopamine rush from certain chemicals you are ingesting?

I don't usually waken and bake anyway because I work during the week most days

Only a new passion or addiction will conquer an old one. Get into a Latin Mass Church.

bingo. which is why a quitting stoner has the reputation to be "agitated." your emotional development which has been fucked with will throw you into emotional/mental whirwinds of withdraw. weed is a big pacifier to your brain. pull the binky out, let the baby cry, and get over it. takes a long time.

This op, I was a little bitch until I quit weed. You don't need it, think of all the money you will save. In 5 months you will wonder why you ever smoked it.

Do the same with alcohol and smoking if any of you guys do it with same reasoning, just count the cost of that addiction/good feeling/high whatever you get from it.

I know it's annoying woth all the weed shills around though. Most of my friends can't do anything without smoking weed. They can't watch a football game without weed it's sad. Observing my friends has been a red pill and motivated me to get wid of weed forever

Nah if you can't quit weed you wouldn't be able to quit fast food, you's a bitch.
I've been smoking almost every day for fifteen years, still have no issues taking a t-break for a week if I need to.

Yeah when I have bag of weed lately I've been smoking 2-3 grams a day it's getting bad I need to end this shit once and for all

No I've quit drinking with the idea that I'll be able to eventually grow weed legally so I can get high on the weekends. If I didn't have that hope then I'd still drink. Sobriety is for Kings who have people to be accountable for not us bottom rung genetic dead ends.

Attached: tumblr_og6651Kc2Q1vw1x8lo1_1280.jpg (1023x981, 173K)

A week long t break isn't exactly quitting now is it?

Why do weed addicts lie to themselves? Is it part of the addiction?

Fucking this. Once I stopped drinking alcohol and smoking weed I wondered why the hell I ever spent so much money on something that didn't even give me that much enjoyment.

>smoking for 15 years taking a mere week off
>trying to give advice on quitting weed and what its like

just keep on with youre quitting and your life will change. i was a stoner for years too and it truly pacify you and makes you apathetic. i truly believe there is a strong push to legalize it so they goyim just roll over and let the jews run our country into the ground. its a double edged sword because when i was a stoner i started believing in all the jews did 9/11 shit and becoming libertarian. then i stopped and became more right wing, less degenerate and began taking action like exercising, buying guns and training. every now and then i smoke when i see old friends like 3 times a year and it makes me question my right wing stance and for a moment i think we can all live together in peace in a leftist rainbows and unicorns world. but then you come down from being high and realize its just not possible and the thought of it even being possible is fucking idiotic. but if they can keep you perpetually stoned with legal weed, they can keep the goyim perpetually pacified.

Attached: 1545932291142.jpg (531x563, 47K)

I haven't smoked in 7 months after smoking almost daily for like 10 years. If I can do it, you can too.

literally this... after i quit i accomplished so many things i would have never done while being a stoner.

Exactly I can see the effect of tranquilization it has and there's no surprise the federal government is pushing this shit

What happened to our country ? We used to build roads and have an army now our governments are obsessed with selling drugs, running booze, selling gambling to the public. This used to be what the mafia did now it's our government

One thing I would like to add, occasional use in the right context is fine, it's habitual meaningless use that is the problem. Same with drinking, I don't go out on the piss at weekends for the sake of it, but sometimes I have a couple of pints in my local after work. I don't gamble as a rule, but I'll throw a fiver in the office Grand National sweepstake for the hell of it.

I don't really smoke weed as a rule, in fact I don't smoke tobacco at all, but I do have a mate who grows his own, and sometimes when I go round he'll roll a couple of joints and we'll smoke them. The difference is I'm in control of these things, not the other way round, i don't fear alcohol, gambling or drugs because they have no power over me, sometimes I enjoy all of the above but most of the time i am glad they play little to no part in my life.

in the shed there is a tin, in the tin is a bit of weed that my mate gave me before christmas, it will sit there until i have a reason to go and get it, and I won't be trying to create a reason, it'll either present itself one day or it won't.

You have bad neuro chemistry I guess.
I've been getting high daily for a decade as well except every 6 months, I take a month off to keep my tolerance lowish.
The first 3 days are usually a bit of a drag but then it becomes a non issue.

>why smoke it at all then?

Cringy as it may sound, I'm pretty blackpilled and honestly enjoy a dulling of my autism after work. Much better than a 3 beer a night routine. And I use oil so my lungs aren't really hurt by it.

>this has been another episode of addicts try to explain why they're not addicted.

Any psychological and physical withdraws go away for most people after 24 hours. After your one shitty night where you guaranteed wont sleep well...you're good to go. You might think you're addicted, but it's really just in your head.

Attached: 15123743.jpg (1410x1112, 94K)

Holy shit this might be the most British man to ever post here

>>inb4 it's not addictive you're weak faghot
You are weak though. It's fucking weed. Oh does the insomnia scare you. Or do you really need the one hour head buzz you get at this point you fucking degen

Lol, if that's what you need to call me to feel better about yourself, so be it. I didn't say I wasn't an "addict".
You seem rather insecure.

Gradually bring it down, step by step, spilff by spliff.

you guys are doing it wrong. just vape thc/cannabis. one or two hits is all you need. thats all i do and i dont get high, i just smooth out with it. no smell, no smoke, and i feel great all day.

t - internet entrepreneur

I don't see how you can diagnose me with bad neurochemostry when you are using daily. I used to take short periods of a week to a month off all the time too but I'd always get drawn back in. Now I want to be done for good. I don't think you eve realize how dumb your post sounded

Please quit dude. We need more of the good guys to have clear heads. I quit almost three years ago (everything including weed, pills, booze, coffee, cigs, etc.) and I'm so much more happy, driven, and focused. Its unbelievable how dramatically my mind has improved. Heres the thing though, it's not going to happen overnight. It's going to take six months or so of COMPLETE sobriety before you feel the changes and maybe a year and a half before you say, "holy fuck I'm like ten times smarter now"

Trust me dude. It's so worth it.

After being a year off of weed, I found that a bowl once a week is good enough for me.

Buy some kratom to get over the hump, then drop kratom before it turns into a habit. Bingo bango, you're free from the marijewana

same here, 24, been smoking everyday for at least 7 years, started when i was 13.... its just so hard when you come back home after a day of work and cant have that feeling of lightness....

Just stop smoking. Or cut back to a healthy amount. If you don't have enough will power to quit weed you're pathetic. You don't even need to stop smoking. It may actually help you in moderation like it does for me. Just control it pussy.

I'm not involuntarily "drawn back in". I honestly know too much and it depresses me so I use a substance to escape it. I don't get high because of the dopamine release, I get high to drop the performance of my faculties for a few hours in order to not be too depressed to live my life. When I'm using, I make art and go to the gym with regularity. When I'm sober for weeks, I do nothing because I can't see the point.

That is the hardest time it is a great relaxant after work. I'm dealing with it though. The hardest time not to smoke is when I'm doing nothing or have the day to myself and not much to do

Just take off one Friday and go cold turkey for a weekend. After that, never touch it again.

Except the THC within weed has been progressively getting stronger

>From being a daily stoner for over a decade it's hard to quit.
Not really. I smoked almost every day for 6 years. Haven’t smoked in 2.5 months. You are just weak willed

Just hold out. Smoked 10 years bong daily. Stopped now and only smoke when i have vacation or on holidays.

Weed makes you slow and dumb.

You don't know shit you retard you sound like a moron. "I know too much" ok James Bond keep telling yourself that as an excuse for your drug use. I have also quit before for long periods and yes you have lethargy for about a month afterwards this is why you do nothing. Weed doesn't "help" you do anything. The art you make that seems so amazing to you on weed is probably not so great. Weed makes simple tasks more difficult and time consuming than they need to be

Trump doesnt touch alcohol because his brother (I think it was his brother) died from alcoholism.
Weak faggots, seriously.

shrooms

Lol how fucking weak are you. Just dont do it, simple as that. God people are pathetic

>wah, i cant stop myself from getting high
Piss off

This. I started smoking 20 years ago and have quit for a few years multiple times. I have also taken many 1 week to 1 month breaks like you.
Seriously if people can't stop smoking weed they're truly pathetic. It isn't even a physical addiction. Weed isn't bad if you don't go full retard. Moderation is the key to everything. Grow up kids.

Eh. 28 almost 29, smoked daily since 13. Only problems I’ve ever encountered is short term memory loss. It’s legal here, recreationally as well as medical. If you’re worried about costs just grow it. That’s what I do. You can do it extremely cheaply.

Just stop doing it. It increases your estrogen levels. That alone should ve enough motivation to quit cold turkey. After a week you will be thinking much more clearly.

Yup in the same boat as you, only smoked once in past two weeks. Took me a long time to admit to myself that it’s degenerate and absolutely addictive. Enhances a lot of negative traits in myself like anxiety, laziness, selfishness, apathy. Also I’m a Christian and it clearly opens you up to being influenced by demons, always have destructive thoughts running through my head on it. I still can feel a certain level of relaxation from it but that’s about it. Any other argument I used to have for it like made me more creative, made me a chiller person I now realize was complete bullshit. Also it fucking wrecks your lungs even if it doesn’t give you cancer. But for people who need it medicinally I’m all for it

Yea it sounds like you have zero self control. You talk about weed like it is a bag of heroin. It is all in your head. So yea if you can't control yourself quit completely.
I started smoking weed again after a 4 year break and I joined the gym and lost 40lbs. Everyone is different.

Your reading comprehension is poor. I never said the cannabis facilitates anything but my being dumbed down. I'm not one of those deluded idiots that claims it makes me more creative or motivated or whatever. I know what it does. It makes me dumb for a spell. And that's what I need. I'd replace it with ethanol if it wasn't so bad for my body.

I went from daily smoker from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed for over 2 decades, and now I've gone 2 months without a single toke. Really not much different except I'm more easy to anger and I actually have dreams.

Interesting how all the guys who claim it's not addictive and "you're just weak blah blah blah" are all users? Could it very part of he addiction?

...and that's a good thing!

I switched to vaping and was essentially the same for me. All the same attributes when I was high and still fucked my lungs up. I was doing volcano bags on highest temp though

I'm saying you saying "you know too much" is a ducking retarded cope. Why not just not put poison into your body at all? Keep making excuses for yourself my reading comprehension is fine

Good luck user. Keep off the drink. Weed is a much better alternative. People talk about weed making others dumb lol. Excessive alcohol actually destroys the brain.

> Weed makes you slow and dumb

So much this

I have a friend who has smoked daily (with few small small breaks) for +12 years

His ability to form coherent sentences is really impaired, and once stoned, he still thinks he is in control and la mastuh smokah, but in reality his speech simply omits words. He will say sentences that make no sense and get annoyed when people don't understand him. "I just said that!"
No the fuck you didn't, you said gibberish.

Now when I smoke with him I feel slowed down for days, and when I sometimes get some weed home I go into the black hole and just smoke, be anxious, can't play games, can't post good posts here, can't form thoughts, and just zone out to series or YT videos I cannot remember afterwards.

Keep it up OP, there are so many benefits for you

Smoked for around 10 years. I'm 6 months sober now. Was only able to quit because I was too poor to afford any. It's nice to have a memory again.

You won't be able to stop until you change your lifestyle completely. Your life now consists of eating right, exercising everyday, and sleeping regularly. Then staving off urges to pick up a vial. Try clean living for a year. Then do what you want. You have power over your mind. Good will.

Yea I’d say that’s what it is for a lot of the people posting that stuff. Definitely when my mindset towards weed was positive those are the kinds of things I would’ve said too

This. At least the first sentence.

OP, i've quit weed after smoking half my life at 28, after 14 years.
You need three things:
- The will to stop
- An alternative. For me it was wing chung what im still practicing after 9 years.
Gf came shortly after.

What helps for me at the first time for the cold turkey is beer to get sleep the first days. I dont drink regulary, so beer helps me to relax and sleep until im "clean", after about a week.
I dont have cravings because i've decided to quit, at least the daily smoking routine. I'm not saying i quit forever, but that every day stoning has to stop. It's better for me to only smoke on special occasions, e.g. when i meet up with friends, etc.
And so it was and went good.

But after all that years i had a lot of relapses, including a very hard synthetic cannabinoid addiction, which i overcame after it nearly completely destroyed me. Never touch that shit, seriously.
The withdrawal symptoms from that synthetic shit were so hardcore, that every weed withdrawal is a joke compared.

tl;dr: Get a hobby as replacement for smoking, do sport, get a GF, get married and kids.

Good luck

Alcohol started as eating old fruit. Then beer and wine. Then whiskey and other hard drinks.

I just get high every Friday or Saturday night. Costs very little, leaves enough of a gap you get nice and high, and you aren't blocked from the benefits of 6.5/7 days without the herbal Jew albatross sapping your motivation.

Been smokin multiple times a day for years. My only problem quitting is my appetite is at a -500 without it... other than that, shit is pretty ez to quit

Smart leaf. I used to smoke, quit and watched my stoner mates keep smoking. It is 100% addictive, different levels of addictive for different people but still addictive. The effects of long term use are different for different people as well. From what I have seen - you can be giggly when stoned, or dopey. If you are dopey - stop right fucking now. The dopey one's end up as burnouts. Gigglers just waste their own time.

Ultimately, weed is an intoxicating substance at best and does your brain in at worst. No one has ever been smarter while high, unless you are dying you have no reason to smoke, except that you like it. Liking something is okay but evaluate if that is the best and healthiest (you are probably inhaling it in smoke form) use of your time.

What can I say? The things I know make me depressed. I see everything as pointless when I'm sober and extended sobriety hasn't changed this for me. The only solution I can think of is to take what I know out of my mind with substances. If they invented some sort of memory surgery, I'd do it but that's just fantasy at this point. I'm not trying to crab bucket you. You sound motivated. Go be sober, maybe it will work for you.

I work for a state environmental lab that tests weed for pesticides. That shit is loaded with nasty shit and the growers don't care because of the lack of regulation. The only weed I would trust is weed I grew myself.

i have a buddy that gets me the cannibs cartridges. i put a vuse ciro battery on the end, its like vaping an e-cig but with weed. i only take 1 or 2 hits a day, not trying to get high. just enough to make me feel smooth. i no longer drink/smoke cigs and go to the gym all the time. feel really healthy.

Smoked weed on and off for 45 years, I tend to stop completely and without much problem barring a few nights of vivid dreaming when life and health is good but as soon as I get an injury or feel life is hard I use it as a comfort prop. I really don't see it as a big issue, stopping is not a big problem for most people but everyone is different.

Hit the weights hard.
Force your body to get its dopamine from a different source/activity.
Takes 28 days to break a habit.
Destroy everything that reminds you of your old habit.
Hardest part is not being able to fall asleep as easy, but even that goes away after a while.

Good regime for any smoker weekends only, good on you fella.

Naw
I only don't smoke before work. $100 an OZ for hydro (I know a grower).
Weed keeps me from drinking too.
>Sick and tired of it and wasting money
buy in bulk, it's cheaper and should last longer.
Also you can sell it to recoup some cash, even make a nice profit. for me if I chose to sell at $10 a gram, buying for $100 a Oz is $280 pocket and $180 of that is profit.
I go through about a half Oz a month myself. I was going through much more over the Holidays though, I had a fuckable roasty staying with me for a few months. Started wondering why my weed was going down more quickly, Yes two people double the weed smoked but I was burning through a Oz in two weeks.
After I put her out (because she couldn't go a day without drinking) My weed consumption went back to normal.
I later found out she was sneaking weed from me and selling it and using the money to buy beer.

Attached: 10259926_10202809258891681_6309590045773612775_n.jpg (960x960, 158K)

EVEr think a never ending cycle of substance abuse makes you depressed?

Anyone else think the rise in mental health issues among young people and the rise of autism might have something to do with drug use, marijuana and otherwise ? Notice women didn't start shitting out autties at an alarming rate until half the country's was hooked on coke in the 80s?

the thc isnt getting stronger, its being produced in the plant in higher quantities. grow your own normal weed and quit being a cartel supporting degenerate

this. most people that are indoctrinated against it just dont know how big of a deal its not. most of you people complaining are smoking it every day for years, lol what is wrong with you? of course its gonna be bad. doing almost anything consistently for years is gonna be bad, not to mention if youre just straight smoking it, the smoke is still fucking up your lungs even if the weed itself isnt as bad for you as tobacco.

i smoke very seldom, ill never have a problem cause im not an idiot. but dont go fucking it up for the rest of us just because youre stupid. goddamn. idiots always ruin everything.

damn dude, you are me. im trying to quit, but iv been successfully quitting using opiates and alcohol, i cant bring myself to drop weed just yet. its practically my only solice in this hell of a world i live in

Listen here buddy, HEROIN is hard to quit. Weed ain't shit nigga. Seriously fren, I wish you luck just do it one day at a time. Remember that weed is for niggers mostly.

Attached: infinity.png (1280x872, 1.76M)

Shit the fuck up you degenerate. This man is trying to free himself and you’re there offering the chains right back to him.

Fuckin’ loser.

op go to r/leaves on plebbit

THe fact that this drug dealing low life had an alcoholic roastie staying with him made me disregard his whole
Comment anyway. My nation is filled to the brim with losers like this guy it's sad. More proof that weed is designed to keep whites down and pacified

I was sober 40 days 2 years ago. I didn't crave cannabis. I just wanted to be another person who didn't go down the roads I did. But that's not an option. Can't help but conclude that it's what's in my head making me sad. Like I said, ethanol works for me too, it's just so much harder to live with. I have dependants so I'll never kill myself but I would in a heart beat were it not for them and mind altering substances.

I'm going to go smoke right this very second

There was a study that showed that daily pot smoking for over 10 years permanently reduces your IQ by 8 points. That's a big drop on the IQ scale.

Yes. Jesus is the answer.
I stayed high a whole year before I started studying the Bible and accepted Him as Saviour.

The Bible study is important. It keeps you focused.
Chuck Missler's Learn the Bible in 24 Hours and ttb dot org are good resources.

I haven't had any weed in a long time now.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

>tar
That’s because your smoking it like an idiot. Do what your ancestors did and mix it with alcohol and drink it

i mean, hes dumb yeah, but so are you lol, holy shit

dont do it every day

>just snort heroin instead of injecting it goy then it's perfectly healthy

worry about your water for IQ drop, you can live without pot but not water.
>The average loss in IQ was reported as a standardized weighted mean difference of 0.45, which would be approximately equivalent to seven IQ points for commonly used IQ scores with a standard deviation of 15.* Some studies suggested that even slightly increased fluoride exposure could be toxic to the brain. Thus, children in high-fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low-fluoride areas. The children studied were up to 14 years of age, but the investigators speculate that any toxic effect on brain development may have happened earlier, and that the brain may not be fully capable of compensating for the toxicity.
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

Attached: 799D34ED-D5D2-49EC-ACDF-57B25F0B3E92.jpg (816x1056, 123K)