Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences

Freedom of speech has to do with legal retribution, not with social retribution. Do you get it now?

Attached: 1546981420823.jpg (646x564, 226K)

bring it bitch

You're the waffer thin pasty losers but if you say so

Keep it up and youll be getting it real soon

Freedom is bullshit, it lets jews and communists exist

social retribution doesn't mean the use of force. The use of force it's only a resource to defense from criminals and commies.

I always got it. Soon you fucking kike soon....

Here son, you should educate yourself, go look up political violence in germany pre-hitler. #punchanazi

Hm.
What "speech crime" did he commit, exactly?

Attached: 1514404778040.png (499x564, 263K)

Freedom of speech kind of means that you're free of consequence. If you refuse to speak knowing that violence is coming your way, you don't have freedom of speech.

The person who did this (assuming it's from his speech alone) should be in jail.

Being a white scum

educate yourself what made the nazi party so popular back in the 30's

So basically, when you chant anti-white slogans and pronounce your love of communism in public, you shouldn't complain when you get run over by a speeding Dodge Charger?

Attached: honks externally.jpg (1376x1228, 353K)

>Do you get it now?

yeah, we get it... Americans who excercize free speech will be assasinated by mossad.

we fucking get it.

GOOD NIGHT WH*TES

ok tough guy, answer me this: can I kill commie faggots now? I have 80 years old score to settle and I will greatly enjoy "social retribution" on your asses
yes or no commie bastard, are you afraid or not?

Attached: tumble this.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

>can I kill commie faggots now?
Faggots will kill you

And this is precisely why Holocaust is justified.

Attached: Adolf_Hitler.jpg (505x799, 179K)

Taking illegal action against legal action creates a stasis in the rights of the legal party.
If you're gonna oppress the opposing ideological groups at least be honest about it you fucking retard.

Attached: 790d5d1c14597a9a603424b80695ec18.png (1126x697, 77K)

Fuck off.

A gun stops them from ever getting close

This is what OP looks like.

Attached: faggot.jpg (777x437, 18K)

you see that right there, poking the bear, the race most known for fucking other people in the ass til they can't walk straight, isn't exactly a good battle strategy.

From the corpse of a follower of Kek, a new Pepe with arise.

Starting to feel a lot like 1932 around here.

>Faggots will kill you
I know lol

hitler was too nice the first time, now we REALLY mean it

war is peace

So when do we maul kikes and liberals for the insane shit they spew?

>thought crimes exist and are punishable

yeah OP is a communist no doubt

Attached: 67-671977_face-with-tears-of-joy-emoji-social-media-happiness-laughing-crying-emoji.jpg (840x540, 93K)

actually saying that you shouldn't have any problem with hitlrer allegedly having gassed jews after killing our lord and saviour

>A right to life is not a right from getting killed.
>It has to do with being legally sentenced to death, not being stabbed in the neck by a pack of feral niggers.

Fucking commie logic

yah, no shit retard

>he says nervously as his employer gets dozens of complaints
Shut your fucking mouth if you like making bread.

and the social retribution is illegal

If you're motivated to violence by someone's words, it means you can't defeat their argument and you've lost. You're just a childish thug. Also, if you assault someone for what they said, you get arrested and charged with assault no matter how much you want to shriek about "social retribution" like it justifies your subhuman retarded behavior because you're a bitch ass nigger lol.

Based as fuck.

Codreanu said that same thing

fpbp

shhh let him find out on his own.

Hear fucking hear!

Attached: 1544404405330.png (631x631, 118K)

Say that next time you're promoting gommunism and some ebil nazi fascist doesn't like it and stabs you to death.
#Justice4RetardedCommieCuck

Literally a contradiction. Freedom of speech inherently means you are free to speak without fear of retribution. The social consequence aspect is legally protected because any social retribution is inherently a violation of an individuals constitutional rights.

You marxist kikes all need to die.

>social retribution
oh so it's ok to kill communists in the streets now?
it's just social retribution after all

That's basically the idea of anarcho-tyranny, gov limits legal self-defence and outsources violence to mob

No it's not. You can contradict or stop anyone who is scum.

No one coming to rescue the Kikes this time, Kike.

Try that shit in America and you can expect a .308 in your skull

Ooohhh, so this is a larp thread

scum

Attached: Good_night_fight_AN.jpg (400x400, 84K)

Harcore LARPers at it again

dont Forget to sage

The task we have in the United states is so much greater in magnitude than the holocaust....and not even necessarily referring to mass violence

Sage

> The state should police language
This fundamental axiom shows your true colors, you fucking totalitarian statist scumbag.

Body bags for commie fags.

Attached: 1542562712653.png (866x838, 14K)

nigger nigger nigger i made you out of clay
nigger nigger nigger i whip you everyday
nigger nigger nigger you always will be mine
nigger nigger nigger from now till end of time.
fuck you.

Attached: al_azif_signs.jpg (485x311, 87K)

Does that mean helicopters are A-OK as long as they are private helicopters?

democracy and freedom are not compatible. I can't wait until this becomes the real political spectrum

Commies get btfo in 6 minutes but threads made by neo liberals and kikes will get bumped to 350

kill yourself commie fuck

saged

Attached: 92068EE6-8DC3-497F-B023-846B020B06E8.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

>leftists think they'll win if things get physical

who is that little guy walking out his traumatic head wound and does he want any skittles y/n?

>Freedom of speech has to do with legal retribution, not with social retribution. Do you get it now?
So killing communists should be socially acceptable?

It should be a duty to kill commies.

This. Commie scum will get his head bashed in now for advocating violence.

remember this when you are getting you head cut off for supporting the gays

Oh, goodie. I'm looking to this.
You do know it's still illegal to be a Communist in the US?
Yup, come round, tell us about your "great plan" to advance.

Attached: 14232532526343.png (1000x1000, 102K)

get started anytime. just remember that the cops are not your allies

our Lügenpresse is trying to make us believe he was hitted once, fell with his face on the ground and that‘s how all the bruises and cut happened

not with physical actions.
the only time you are allowed to use violence is in self defense.
self defense only applies when the other individual makes an exsplicitly hostile action toward you.
words are not actions.
so no matter how much you hate me saying nigger it is not legal for you to hit me, and if you try i AM within my rights to defend myself

body bags for commie fags

The Holocaust is a lie, I can prove it.

That statement rooted in fact is categorized as "hate speech" irregardless of the evidence. The Holohoax has turned murderers into victims, brainwashed an entire ethnic group into a state of suicidal self-hatred founded upon false guilt, robbed the Palestinians of their homeland, has resulted in wars costing lives in excess of the fictitious 6 million, has facitated the political hijacking and looting of nations, yet it is considered hate speech to point this out BECAUSE THE HOLOCAUST LIE GOYIM HITLER MASS MURDERER ETC

Freedom to Commit Terrorism is not Freedom from Consequences.

Communists will all be executed.

Mugdabe said the same thing in Zimbabwe

Attached: 6gorrilion.jpg (1024x576, 660K)

Does that mean you guys are the nazis now? damn, you people are dumb.

I work for myself because I'm not a fucking moronic pleb like you, incapable of running a business.

Sure, watch your mouth if someone else signs your paycheck. Work for yourself and you can tell society to fuck itself when it tries to complain about your personal stance on political topics.

Attached: 1282839532626.jpg (268x265, 17K)

Why do communists suck corporate dick when it comes to censorship?

Attached: freespeech.png (757x3030, 240K)

Attached: censorship.jpg (966x541, 39K)

Wall Street Jews had always been the financial backer of Communism going back to the Bolshevik Revolution.

>hitler was too nice the first time, now we REALLY mean it

Hitler must have though he was doing himself a favor helping them settle in Palestine and teaching them the value of work in a safe space. Boy was he wrong.

your willingness to commit crimes is not "resisting".
Expect consequences from the State and the people

I've seen this image around. What's the backstory?

Scumbag from AfD got what he deserves

Frank Magnitz an AfD party member. Some lefty faggot tried to beat him to death.

Wrong. Freedom of Speech is a principle of the enlightenment, not a legal construction

>committing a serious crime
>social retribution

People can say what they like. I don't give a fuck.

>contradict
Yes
>stop
No

You do realize this is how the Nazi's became popular right? Or do you honestly believe that Antifa were formed AFTER the Nazi's came onto the political scene?

did you get tired of your gritty thread

Never

This.

When the state creates legal loopholes, lenient sentencing, and makes no effort to enforce existing rules to make it easy for politically convenient groups to "socially" harm politically inconvenient ones... isn't that still institutional?

Let them find out the hard way.

having to handle people like this is why I'd never want to be a medical professional of any kind

>not with social retribution

OP Rotfrontkämpferbund Commie is equating "social retribution" with aggravated assault. Stalin would be proud of him.

Goes both ways wage slave user. And its coming.

This

You dont know, what youre talking about. There is no free speech in germany, commie fagget. It never was, where commie faggots turned countries into shit.

Communism and leftism always fails eventually. Usually with the added cost of the annihilation of the nation and people who practice it. Because it is based on pseudoreligious ideology rather than reason and facts. Its economic premises have been proven false.
Its assumptions on human behavior are false.

A religionless society fails because sources of meaning that do not develop organically over thousands of years are unnatural and thus don't work to keep people in line.
Sure, you may have a cult for a couple of generations, but in the end it fails catostrophically.
The fact that you need violence to stop your opposition despite being in control of the echo chamber media, echo chamber education, and echo chamber social media systems, shows that you yourself know your position is not intellectually tenable.

Even if you killed every "NAZI", and won. Eventually human nature and biology will beat you and your system will collapse.
What comes after would be either an organic Nationalist state with an official Christian church, or Islam. Primarily because commies and secularists don't have kids or functional families.

Says the white boy