The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

What was the most disturbing part for you guys? I read it a few days ago and I'm still in the State of Shock reminded it came out in 1903

Attached: 51PCw1Yz3nL.jpg (333x500, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hm8yG8sBrIE
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
archive.is/aymij
youtube.com/watch?v=YVzISSXNOPU
files.catbox.moe/cx6592.mp4
web.archive.org/web/20161027220129/https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/insider/1920-21-exposing-the-protocols-as-a-fraud.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoLytQk_WG5KNocqUfCWXQeaL9TEwxLj8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoLytQk_WG5IjRnx6ikufsX9unhiNaVMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most disturbing part is naziboos thinking the Protocols are real. Jews are fine people.

>What was the most disturbing part for you guys?
The fact that jews still exist.

Unfortunetely The Protocols were debunked and it turned out to be fake.

This is a well known forgery, only IDIOTS believe it is real! It was on a play in Europe and the stupid christard ruskies just copied. Lazy and probably drunk on vodka as well. If you want to be doxxed, keep on posting.

Heard it was a hoax, but the Talmud I believe.

Are you the vpn CUNT behind these threads??

What have the Jews ever done you? They are good people and working hard as doctors, scientists, professors etc. Why do you hate them so much? Why do you blame them on all your failures in life and why you can't get any sex? Sucks to be you, SCHMUCK!

Attached: 2220622.png (500x500, 389K)

The fact that you even know it exists is bretty funny desu

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN NOW

The Protocols are fabricantions even though everything that was written in it actually happened 100% and it is still happening today.

Attached: 1531430473481.jpg (807x557, 120K)

Do you have a link to the document?

Attached: goodgoyim.jpg (724x483, 417K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hm8yG8sBrIE

little did Jow Forums know, all of these tactics were just copypasta from 2000 years ago.

there is no original content on earth.

You Gentiles, by Maurice Samuels is real and contains similar stuff in it.

The most disturbing part is how every thread I have made on this book was either pruned or deleted
>Makes you wonder

Here's the Index for those interested with link attached pdf.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Preface
Introduction
Who are the Elders?
Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II Economic Wars
Protocol III Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV Materialism Replace Religion
Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII Provisional Government
Protocol IX Re-education
Protocol X Preparing for Power
Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII Control of the Press
Protocol XIII Distractions
Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI Brainwashing
Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX Rulers and People
Protocol XX Financial Programme
Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler
PREFACE

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

Original Translation.

Attached: oyyy.jpg (1137x640, 70K)

It's not all Jews

How?

yeah by (((the times))) journal
really makes you think, uh?

Attached: Oy vey its like anudda rakening.jpg (638x878, 119K)

It doesn't matter if the Protocols are real or fake. What matters is that they tell the truth.

Kek but no it's the Jewish elite
Your local dentist probably isn't
In on it

>It's not all Jews
Then why is it that the Jews are behind everything bad being done to the White race?

Dox me then faggot

There are no good Jews.

like the bible, total bullshit

People don't get executed for having a "fake" or "forged" book.
Besides it's just the shabbos goy Cole's notes version of the talmud

Attached: Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

>like the bible, total bullshit

Attached: Tips.jpg (480x600, 22K)

fake and gay

And can some send me a link of someone "debunking" the protocols I'd love to read it

why?
everyone in my social circle knows about the Jerusalem talmud and the babylon talmud. its not uncommon knowledge

>fake and gay
Just like the Jews.

here you go
>Protocols Forgery Claim Is Flawed
archive.is/aymij

33rd post, freemasons will love that fact and they're the ones the protocols were written for

I think it's the freemasons and the jews

freemasons are the shabbos goy society for the upper level jews like the rothschild and saxe-gotha-coburg (Windsor royals).
And here's Jacob calling himself a jew and zionist in the first minute of the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=YVzISSXNOPU
It's funny because he's not a semite, at all

Anyone got the langan screencap?

Anyone else notice how the people claiming "the Protocols are fake" don't actually prove the Protocols are fake AND are almost all "1 post by this ID"?

Reminder that Ford also was a freemason

So maybe the low kikes are sacrificed by the high ones

Debunked bullshit. Fuck off

>Debunked bullshit
According to whom?

>Fuck off
Oy vey! You don't like antisemitism on Jow Forums, do you?

Dude I know its really creeping me out

>xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

Nice link thanks.

because nobody except haredim and literal rabbis know whats in there let alone practice it

>Dude I know its really creeping me out
Almost as if they're shills...

>So maybe the low kikes are sacrificed by the high ones
That part is in the talmud and it refers to killing one of their own to further jewish interests
>two interesting jewish laws
files.catbox.moe/cx6592.mp4
There's also a part where they can kill their shabbos goy because they're just animals after all

>because nobody except haredim and literal rabbis know whats in there let alone practice it
And those rabbis have the ears of the rich and powerful Jews. That's why all Jews are anti-White.

If it’s not real, why does it hold some evident truths for so many people?

guess you haven't looked at the archive and searched for "Talmud General", you should, the threads are a great read

Attached: Sanhedrin 55b - Eng.jpg (3240x4320, 3.28M)

The Antichrist when he comes hes going to rule from the third temple. Imagine who would guard the temple

Me realized the Protocols are bullshit and try to provoke blind hate when i rrad the part about jazz

I just skimmed through this book, every real Jew will instinctively do this without an instruction book

We're the masters of the universe

A lot of it keeps actually happening for a supposed fake.

Only you wont, but you need the goy to believe you will do as thr Protocols. You need hate because u serve lies and hate

>What was the most disturbing part for you guys?
That dumb goy believe it's real

>We're the masters of the universe
Parasites cannot be masters of the universe.

Attached: 1455198702519.jpg (1256x1028, 493K)

web.archive.org/web/20161027220129/https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/insider/1920-21-exposing-the-protocols-as-a-fraud.html

>That dumb goy believe it's real
oy vey! it's fake because us Jews say so! If you believe it, you're an antisemite!

>1 post by this ID
really makes me think

>it's (((debunked)))
>no proof or evidence of how or what was supposedly debunked

>Goy and oyvey words is the new racist and honophobe

Think this deeply

IT'S A HOAX, THERE'S NO JEWISH-FREEMASONIC PLOT FOR WORLD ZIONISM AND WORLD GOVERNMENT UNDER JEWISH RULE, 100% ATHEIST SECULAR MATERIALIST RELIGION.

BOY I'M SLEEPY. SO SLEEPY IT'S TIME TO STOP READING ABOUT THIS STUFF.

>Hey, we Jews in the Jewish media have declared that the protocols are a fraud. You can trust us when we tell you this goyim, we have only your best interests at heart.
>Also, you're an antisemite and want to cause a second Holocaust if you believe the Protocols are the truth.
>Don't forget that the Holocaust totally happened because we say so goyim! You're an antisemite if you don't believe the Holocaust happened.

You're not making much sense. You shouldn't post when you're drunk/high.

The level of shilling on cuckchan in general, but in this thread specifically, is mind-boggling. Kikes DEFINITELY don't want goys reading the Protocols, because it is their literal playbook.

Attached: kikes.jpg (1599x1064, 191K)

>He didn't read it
It's literally plagiarized

Based Abdul

The only parts you all know are the distasteful verses though, sorta like how atheists know every verse in the bible that sounds bad, were gods a meanie, but know nothing about the context of the verses and nothing about the rest of the text.

They’ve been trying to neuter 4chab for a long time now. I believe the jannys and mods are at least somewhat compromised. How high do you think the chance is that a mod or janny wouldn’t like someone’s POLITICS on this board and start banning what they can get away with?
And that’s best case scenario.

Attached: 737F4018-BF7F-4B61-A92D-55107F1329C0.gif (741x674, 118K)

I thought it was the worst crime in judaism to mention/lead gentiles to know of the existence of the talmud? There are videos on youtube of yids brushing off a claim about the torah with "that's not in the torah, must be in the talmu- o.o" and shit.
Also, anybody else notice that kike religious terms are flagged for improper grammar in spellchecks, and so are muslim terms, but not christian terms?
Type up "bible" then type up "torah" and "talmud" and "koran"
Try "christian" now, then "jewish" and "muslim"
Notice that shit? Really activates the ol' almonds once you see it, you can't unsee it.

>It's literally plagiarized
According to the Jews in the Jewish media.
Why would I trust the Jewish media to tell me the truth when it comes to the documents that reveal who they are and what they want to do?

The Jewish media claims the Holocaust happened, too. Does that mean I must believe the Holocaust happened?

And as I said in my first post in this thread...
"It doesn't matter if the Protocols are real or a fake. What matters is, the Protocols tell the truth."

>those rabbis have the ears of the rich and powerful Jews
maybe in the states... although i doubt it.
>That's why all Jews are anti-White.
maybe in the states... i could believe this one
yeah but theres a reason nobody knows whats in it
nobody cares

>The Jews don't want us reading it
Half of it it is available for preview ON GOOGLE BOOKS you retard

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-142920.jpg (978x978, 312K)

>every real Jew will instinctively do this

Attached: nature.jpg (547x483, 241K)

>They’ve been trying to neuter 4chab for a long time now.
I've noticed the shills always take a d&c tone with their posts. Anything that keeps Whites from uniting (irish/italians aren't White, Hitler killed a gazillion whites, whatever you do, continue to support the system, etc) is shilled.

>maybe in the states... although i doubt it.
Everywhere. Because the Jews in positions of power are lock-step in their anti-Whiteness.

>maybe in the states... i could believe this one
There is no pro-White Jew in a position of power, authority or control anywhere on the planet.

>he cute

Attached: Ohhhh janniiiies.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

A Nicely adultered version to display to the goyim. Just like Christianity

Let me explain:
As in the former years the words racist and homophobe got an exaggerated, cover-all, emotionally burdened quality that ended all good-willed conversations and arguments, nowdays in fringe but soon-to-be mainstream spaces (such as mongolian basketweaving forums), the words goy and oy vey bring the same emotional response. They are used to shut logic and engage emotion, and pupetter the angry masses (that nwo made angry by immigration and economic crises and pushing degeneracy).

WW3 is planned and it needs angry enlisted people.

The hamster runs on its wheel, to a different tune everytime.

Only escape from the wheel? Seek Jesus.

>Half of it is available on google books.
>that means the Jews want you to read it but you're an evil antisemite if you believe it.
Kay.

No, it's fake because it obviously is from it's ridiculous wording, and the fact it can be traced back to a known hoaxster.
I mean the wording alone is like "step number one, we will subvert the goyim with our usual subversive ways by making them do bad stuff" and your like "yep, sound legit".

when the book says something along the lines of:
The nations of the world want peace, but we will not give it to them. We want them to beg us to save them and when we do we will give them a king of ashkenazi blood.
this reverberates through time. we all want peace and the jews will not allow it.

>forgery
there's that buzzword again

>No, it's fake because it obviously is from it's ridiculous wording, and the fact it can be traced back to a known hoaxster.
...Because the Jews in the Jewish media and Jewish academia say so.

>I mean the wording alone is like "step number one, we will subvert the goyim with our usual subversive ways by making them do bad stuff" and your like "yep, sound legit".
And yet when you research for yourself instead of just believing everything the Jews tell you, you find out that is exactly what the Jews are doing.

Not even altered

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-143351.jpg (978x1386, 549K)

>I thought it was the worst crime in judaism to mention/lead gentiles to know of the existence of the talmud?
when the first talmuds were compiled going back a few thousand years the leaders of those jews were persians and their followers were palestinian arabs who were never taught to read. But other societies were able to read and that posed a big threat to the messianic jews which is why that crime of exposure is true. Now that the banking families and nobility are descendants of those persians they don't fear as much if the goyim read anything because they've amassed enough protection by way of law enforcement and armies to shield them from the masses. But they still will pay people to come into these threads and lie about the protocols because they're short and easy to duplicate unlike the talmud versions

Oh and the part about them using the freemasons as a control mechanism.
then realizing that this country was founded by freemasons. then thinking that they were either jews all along or that they were infiltrated and taken over at some point. Leading to the creation of the freemason symbology we see all around us. add to that our money, banks, and all major corporations are jewish controlled and use masonic logos/iconography.

>yeah but there's* a reason nobody knows whats in it
>nobody cares
I care enough to collect pages so that refutes your argument

Attached: Talmud Pedophelia.jpg (1648x3168, 2.47M)

yet the jews killed and tortured those that had it in the past. they are finished... put it on google books is just damage control

Speaking of which...

The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two - YouTube Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoLytQk_WG5KNocqUfCWXQeaL9TEwxLj8

New World Order: Communism By the Backdoor - YouTube Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoLytQk_WG5IjRnx6ikufsX9unhiNaVMc

a must fucking read for any single human who's aware or tryin to be aware
Literally anything in that book can be seen taking place today

shlomo

not every cock roach gets into my drink shall i spare the others?

Ben Shapiro is the only person I've seen defend white people in politics outside of white supremacist.

trip of truth
the control of freemasons started at their inception just before the Hyksos dynasty began in Egypt. before it was just the Egyptian Masons who never wrote down anything and passed down their knowledge by word to those who wanted to listen. After the Habiru showed up that changed and the freemasons were born, and they became the "shabbos goy" society for the messianic judaism leaders

The Jews seem to hate this topic the most.

Attached: 1532443874964.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

Not being for something isn't the same as being against it. We mostly don't care. But I get why diaspora would be opposed. Those who are pro white are against everyone else, including jews, so given the ability to vote for someone against jews they obviously won't do it.
What i'm saying is... if pro-whites were friendly to jews, jews would probably sway to them rather than away from them.

>Ben Shapiro is the only person I've seen defend white people in politics outside of white supremacist.
Ben supports Israel being an ethnostate but does not support Whites having an ethnostate.

Ben will gladly put the goyim before the Jews. He is not pro-White.