Everyone is saying he won last night

Even the haters and losers.

How does this man run circles around the Democrats 24/7?

Attached: trump-smile-9.jpg (650x488, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-won-the-night-schumer-and-pelosi-lost/2019/01/08/890ce9d8-13bd-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a776a8cc96b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because all of you sub-90 IQ idiots think he's doing great by lying to you on a massive scale

It is you who lost, for still believing in him.

How could he win? He didn't do anything. There was no news in that speech, it was just begging the American people not to blame him for the shutdown that he took credit for on live television.

Attached: 1524787673637.jpg (200x200, 6K)

I didn't write it in the OP because I thought it was a given, but this thread is for Big Brained Americans Only.

Please no foreign faggots who have to pay attention to American Politics to take away from their shit life in a shit god forsaken land.

Keep believing he's gonna build the wall and MAGA.

The past few days I've made some Pro Trump threads and in every single one of them the first few replies are ALWAYS meme flags or VPN faggots.

Why is that? Once or twice I get. But we're talking like 10 threads.

Really activates the almonds.

Don't take it up with me, take it up with the Washington Post. They said he won.

I'm neither. Trump fooled you all.

Hey, at least he switched the embassy to Jerusalem, huh?

>one of the white-blue-red bar flag irrelevant countries
>abhorrent post
ao tiresome

>Trump fooled you all.
U r retarded

I can't find anything on WaPo that even implies that it was a good speech or a good idea.
But even if it did, would you really need me to tell you that they were wrong?

>Everyone

you must not get out much.

Illegal immigration via the southern border is at a 46yr low...whats the crisis?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 9.59.11 AM.png (1608x1126, 119K)

I just came to Jow Forums randomly after 3 weeks of not coming here. Saw a retarded post, decided to reply. Not everything is a conspiracy, you idiot.

Funny how I write English better than you and it's my third language

Literally no one is saying that.

Fpbp

>Everyone is saying he won last night
and then you woke up from a nap, Mutt

Attached: 12345678.png (460x629, 425K)

>whats the crisis?
Mexicans still exist

Who's everyone. I haven't much of anything positive from people I've talked to.

>everyone

His only friend at Walmart that helps him push carts

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-won-the-night-schumer-and-pelosi-lost/2019/01/08/890ce9d8-13bd-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a776a8cc96b

lmao anytime now right?

>Funny how I write English better than you and it's my third language
>you made a typo so now I'm not retarded
not how it works, retard

lol. whatever you say skippy

Attached: foolsfortrump.jpg (960x692, 51K)

He can lie to me all he wants as long as he keeps cutting my taxes and gas is $1.75 a gallon.

Also he's doing God's work by at least making sure the spics are absolutely aware that they are not wanted.

Him and his policy advisors and strategists have access to the Jow Forums hivemind.

These faggots got nothing better to do. They wake up still unemployed or working part time, post here, go to bed. Jow Forums is great around 0100-0400.

>Keep believing he's gonna build the wall and MAGA.
If he does build the wall, will you promise to put a gun in your mouth and do the world a favor?
Didn't think so.

Thank you for saying that, OP. About time.

>The president did not unilaterally declare a national emergency. Instead, he called for compromise

Whats his compromise, give me my wall, I open the government?

I mean you're retarded for thinking that collective pol thought he was just going to start gassing jews on the spot, retard

It's your father who helps me push the cart at Wal-Mart you should be ashamed.

Attached: 666.jpg (640x727, 97K)

What's it like to be poor?

>gas is $1.75 a gallon.
That's not really his doing but whatevs

with what? he's doing more or less what i expected.

Dems basically have to admit that they don't care about people in border states being robbed and murdered by spic gangs.

It's hard to defend. Dems and the modern left keep running on the narrative that it's white peoples' "duty" to feel guilty and let brown people rape our assholes for sins our great-grandparents committed. It's starting to run out of steam as violence from all the new shitskin immigrants increases.

Attached: For The People Mexico flag USA flag removal Democrats.jpg (1000x650, 187K)

That's a compromise

I bet I can pinpoint all US states from memory better than you can, moron

Leftists I know in my personal life are freaking the fuck out on social media. It's pretty great.
They're not addressing anything he said in the address. Just hysterics of
>END CHEETO BLUMPH NOWWWW
I think they get the sense that shit is about to get real.

Attached: all smiles Trump.jpg (3154x2503, 1.01M)

>washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-won-the-night-schumer-and-pelosi-lost/2019/01/08/890ce9d8-13bd-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a776a8cc96b

LOL. Marc Thiessen...a neocon hack. What else is he going to say?

If this gigantic fucking tard runs rings round them, why was he crying like a bitch and begging them to build the wall he promised he'd force mexico to pay for, given that he's had two whole years to do so while controlling the entire govt??
Really makes me think.

No why would I do that lol

How will the liberal and anti-white backlash be when the democrats win in 2020?

Some of them are LARPers and concern trolls, but some of them are actually people who have those real thoughts. It's embarrassing. I am embarrassed for them. Being so naive to how the world works.

> gas is $1.75 a gallon.

Cheap gas is actually all not good for America. It kills the domestic oil industry and makes us more dependent on foreign oil.

New York Post said it.

and Twitter is roasting the shit out of Thing 1 and Thing 2 for looking like ghouls as they sat there talking shit.

>How does this man run circles around the Democrats 24/7?
The Dems are a mess. A complete disaster. They need to rebuild, with people who are reasonable and not virtue signalling politically correct idiots.

The "Slovenian" is a VPN nigger who always lurks and spams anti-Trump comments with no hard substance.

>...whats the crisis?
There are at least 30 million mexishits and countless millions of central american indio beaners shitting up the United States and bankrupting the nation.

About the same as when Obama was elected.

He goaded Schumer and Pelosi into being unreasonable on live TV.
He gave them the rope and they noosed themselves.

Attached: Lego Minifag.jpg (540x720, 54K)

I bet you can suck Bosnian dick like a pro.

I told you fuckers we should already be in war with our domestic enemies, while already chasing down our turncoat crooks in DC

I just read this from Alex Jones, and his assertion is correct, than mine that the President was being threatened. But it is clear that Trump has been made unable to govern.

From Bolton clamping down on our troop withdrawal, to this retardation that our own elected officials refuse OUR MONEY to build our wall...we have been stopped at every turn through bureaucracy.

Attached: usa.jpg (500x613, 53K)

He knows the shills are always going to find something to criticize so it's better to force the shilling to occur towards his loyal base (us) while he continues to reach out to non supporters.

Any time it looks that the black pillers and concern shilling is having an effect he can easily win us back with a single tweet. This is the strategy he's employed since he was campaigning.

That's a nice strawman, but what people actually expected Trump to do was -- to build the wall. Which he won't.

If you find that funny youte taste in humor is shit.

I am Bosnian. Can't really suck my own dick though, maybe you wanna give me a hand with that?

Funny how everything is a conspiracy with you retards. Truth hurts, eh?

If leftist NPCs had internal monologue they wouldn't be leftists.

I live in Michigan. It's obviously a bit shit for places like Texas and North Dakota but that and low rates are great for us.
Literally don't care. Obongo and the democrats would have banned every oil rig and pipeline in the country if they had their way. Trump simply keeping his dick out of the energy industry is enough.

>Democrats, Republicans, AND the fake news told me Trump won
Guess who lost, then.

Dims gonna dim

One chance at life. Born in Slovenia.

lmao. Absolute State.

Hurrrrr..........
In the trash it goes, mouthbreather

>I am Bosnian.

Screencapped.

Gonna post this in /ptg/ a few times so it will be immortalized. Have anything you want to add?

Attached: Slovenian anti-Trump spammer is Bosnian.png (1218x249, 33K)

Stay mad fag

>bet I can pinpoint all US states from memory better than you can,
Probably. Even our worst state is miles above your nameless shit hole.

REKT

Arrests are at a 46 year low
That doesn’t prove anything about crossings
Learn basic logic

Attached: jackin it.gif (480x271, 2.08M)

Better than being born in a trailer camp

Fuck all foreigners talking American politics

>It kills the domestic oil industry and makes us more dependent on foreign oil.
Not these days. Onshore drilling changed that

Pissing you off makes it worth it no matter what else he does, cunt

>False
Congrats, you're a brainwashed moron.

>but what people actually expected Trump to do was -- to build the wall. Which he won't.
That's why the gov is still shut down, huemonkey.

Always on cue

So you are saying undetected border crossings are going up? Have any data to back that up?

>nothing happened = He won

In the trash it goes

I think this time around it will be open season on whites. Maybe it will redpill more whites.

>How does this man run circles around the Democrats 24/7?
Logic and insults to the illogical.

Attached: Trump IQ.jpg (600x564, 63K)

Not even relevent enough to be recognized

Being honest

>How could he win?
The government shutdown has been an issue that's been built up by the news media as Trump's fault since Christmas. All Trump had to do was show himself to not be petty and confident in his position. All the Dem's had to do was the same. Trump did that when he addressed the nation. The Dem's couldn't stop themselves from trying to make political hay. The people saw that Trump was standing on principle, and the Dem's were standing on a never Trump policy. The people can make their own decision about who holds the more convincing position,and surprise surprise it's the one that involves principles.

Kys beaner shill

The opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy.

So as long as threads like this one rile up the meme flag and VPN niggers, I will assume that Trump is still winning, 2 years and you all still can't pass up a Trump thread without jumping in and screaming about Muh DRUMPF.

It's a problem for you niggers at this point. Get help, please.

We have universal healthcare and free education, you faggot. For such a superior country, you sure seem to suck a lot of dick when it comes to it

Please post this meme everywhere.

Attached: DGegL_YUMAA7UVk.jpg (1052x1200, 229K)

>that third grade spelling

Attached: 2bg8a5.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

Go back fag

Irrelevent queer

When your platform isn’t anything but anti-trump, you’re predictable.
Trump knows this and uses it to his advantage continuously.

Trump could say that defecation is a normal bodily function and the left will say that it isn’t and to hold it in, eventually they’ll shit themselves.

Lol, you got rekt

Onshore drilling is still expensive. I am taking that you have never worked in the petroleum industry. I did for 5 years.

Ugly bitch, thanks pollack queer

OBEY GOYIM. WHITE MAN BAD. WALL EVIL.

Attached: zombies.jpg (760x428, 84K)

Lmao he's already backed down on the wall and is now talking about a fence. Keep dreaming.