Why do niggers like me?

>>Be me, racist AF
>>Work with a lot of blacks. Do everything I can to avoid them.
>>I don’t even bother to pretend to care about their music, shoes or BS sports
>>Spend most of my time talking with my white friends about History, guns, politics while Blacks are near by.
>>I do everything in my strength to not show them that I hate them.
>>They fucking love me and follow me around. Invite me to shit when they haven’t for the other white workers. Keep wanting my approval for various things
Why is this happening?

Attached: 981FB224-59FC-47FC-A8EF-553E1601CCBF.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TksRoI2z54M
youtube.com/watch?v=NZYPSyfsulg
youtube.com/channel/UC71GX5rzz7hblP398iRV9Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I make racist jokes to my black coworkers and they just laugh it off. Most of them are pretty bad and factual, but they just laugh and throw jabs back at me. If you're not pandering to them like most white people, they actually can be decent to deal with. I wouldn't want to live near them, but I can tolerate them.

imagine being a jap and every wypipo who cross your path is weeb otaku desne as fuck.

now imagine you find one that is untainted by the propaganda! intake of breath! mmmm, smells like a good breakfast.

Its the same as how women like men who arent tripping over their own ballsack trying to get their attention.
Id think whites are a weak bunch of dumb fags too if they constantly dick rode the worst of my race

Interesting perspective

Blacks are funny people and predictable so I can tolerate them
Gyspies and jews are far worse

whypaypo has da gimmedats.
They are like dogs looking for scraps.

This is why I love straya

its because you don't act like a little bitch around them they respect you

It's a trap. Bear in mind the words of Wodan, with respect to entering a strange hall.

This.

You're a lovable racist like Archie Bunker was.
youtube.com/watch?v=TksRoI2z54M

youtube.com/watch?v=NZYPSyfsulg

I don’t care if they respect me or not. I wish they’d get the fucking hint

Just tell them flat out that you don't like working with niggers and to keep away from you.

apologize to them for being an evil white man then the more you resist them the more they will like you

Attached: puddles.jpg (720x960, 73K)

You are the alpha.
That's the burden you must carry.

Try to peer pressure them into hating niggerism.
It's really best for everyone.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

Or in simpler terms, you're just keeping it real and not being a bitch around them, and they respect it.

No clue. The blacks at my school were super chill with me too.

yes!

That was a terrible haiku

nigger spotted fuck your ebonics we still hate you we just tolerate it.

Basically, the niggers want a master so they look for the strongest and wish to work for them for free, simple as that

I've actually never not got along well with a black dude.

This. I've never spoken to a ghetto one though, so who knows how bad they can get.

ok. let me try again.

the tip is hairy
I was not born as a boy
expect a mild itch

They know you hate them and there just leading you down the primrose path...

Most of the ones I've known have been suburban types. My former neighbor was an old black dude who killed his wife and her lover in bed one day upon getting home early from work back in the sixties. Despite that killing (which was righteous) my father always told my siblings and I that should he and mom be gone somewhere and there is some sort of danger to go to our black neighbor for help.

youtube.com/channel/UC71GX5rzz7hblP398iRV9Qg
The channel is how black woman are the cause for all black men's fault.

Blacks are so used to whites pandering to them and being week cucks in their presence that when they run into a strong white man they are intrigued.

They respect your strength

Again, I don’t care what they think.

Tommy Sotomayor is Cringe-tier

Some might be trying to bait you or they just notice your confidence and are attracted by it.

Death threats are pretty cringey

Attached: 30yeartrans.jpg (782x652, 142K)

I was shy as fuck, so that's not it for me. They just really seemed to like me.

Why are you so bitter, if they want to be your friends why neglect that?

Attached: 1446592532036.jpg (610x660, 76K)

It's probably that you don't openly act like they are different and need to be defended or something.

blacknazis.com

user you just wouldn’t understand

Like all humans niggers are a form of primate
primates evolved to follow strength and dominance
by not continously sucking their dicks and apologizing for slavery and being on some level scared of them like 90 percent of modern white people do due to indoctrination
you relay the body language of a superior to them
if you acted the same way around your white friends or (better yet) girls you'd get the same result

Attached: cbaa6271250a1372ff20df06994a1c8f.jpg (500x672, 61K)

Yeah it’s probably this

because they are independent thinking people not minddrones

and they see you not being an NPC so they want to be friends with you

Because no one actually gives a shit about political talking points in their social life as shown by you hiding your power level just like everyone else?

this guy gets it

In high school, I'h had black girls ask me out on dates and most people in school knew I was racist.
People just want to be around alpha men.
Nobody wants to be around a weak sack of shit who cant even be themselves and apologizes for every little thing they say or do.
But being good looking helps too.

The funny part is the majority of people who had a problem with me being openly racist and not hiding it were white SJW wiggers boys and white females people.

Are you me bros? Consulted in Oakland for a long time and the company there had mostly black employees. Got along with all of them while all the white liberal faggots I worked with never talked to any of them and always looked incredibly uncomfortable.