He tortures peoples cats to death

I'm going nuts; I been going nuts for nearly 2 years since I gave this man 3 of my cats, via Craigslist. I was ignorant, I didn't realize the dangers of giving my cats away for free. He seemed like a good man; he had (has) a family of 3. He said his little 8 year old girl could help in the responsibility to take care of the cats. But he didn't take my cats home to be their pets; he took them to his house so he could torture them to death. The animal control would not arrest him. His woman that lives with him, it was her sister that told me about him collecting up peoples cats so he can torture them to death and do unspeakable acts of pain and cruelty to them. I spoke with her 1 year ago and she, like me, is going insane over all of this. She told me he is still doing his evil to cats. His name is Mark E Taylor and he lives in New Albany, IN. She called the police on him over 1 year ago and they did nothing. He continues to get away with his evil. There is no proof and no 1st person witness except for his long term, live in girlfriend who supports him in his evil doings. And these 2 evil persons are raising that little girl would would be 10 right now. Can anyone help with this? The entire area needs to be told about him.

Attached: 00S0S_1VcHmBFUC0B_600x450 (1).jpg (600x450, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

floydcountyanimals.org/contact
nafcanimalshelter.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go full John Wick on that scum

Attached: A0DE52B1-4CEB-4DFF-A485-DFEFFA3CF8FF.png (484x491, 609K)

How do you know he tortures them???

this belongs on the animal board you dip

Attached: 1539535698949.gif (500x365, 125K)

>oh no, somebody is exterminating vermin
>how terrible
Fuck off.

/baph/

A cats life is worth more than yours, user.

>not calling in the White Hoods

Attached: klan.jpg (474x695, 44K)

I firmly believe that a cats life is worth more than a thousand human ones

Cats aren’t vermin you inbred dumbfuck

I hate cats too dude but that's fucked up.

If you're so sure, bust in there and rescue them. Try not to get shot.

Proptip: cops don't give a shit about cats because most cops are macho idiots and believe that their dicks will shrink if they are nice to anything weaker than their guns or starved and abused police dogs. I don't dislike all cops, but I don't pretend that they care like I do about animals.

Cats are wonderful, but they are technically vermin since they breed so rapidly and feel the need to chew things up. Ok, so humans are vermin too, but that's beside the point.

T. Toxoplasmosis

swat him

So far just stupid replies and no good answers to my delema or should I say zillions of cats out there delema. There is no proof that he does this but I believe what she told me and he never sent me pics of my sweet cats. Plus he wrote me this morbid, twisted email back in 2017. I found his facebook and he is an evil, psycho from the looks of his facebook.

This.
Still... Torturing cats ain't cool.

Attached: 614px-Zoa.jpg (614x599, 68K)

Find out where he lives and works, wait for him to get home from work, and jump him.

Absolutely horrible op. My cat will live and die with me. If I have to move or leave somewhere I'll take it with me no matter what. Cats form a lifetime bond with one person. They can be insanely loyal animals if you raise them from kittens

Perfectly acceptable when done to pitbulls. #pitbulldropoff

then collect or fabricate some proof you absolute peabrain

Attached: 1545163153069.jpg (720x736, 94K)

Okay so talk to a local animal shelter or vet or whoever in the area looks after animal welfare. Pretty easy, no?

You're gonna need proof for a personal army request faggot.
You're donning a memeflag ffs...
You could be some leftist faggot asking people to harass one of /ourguys/

Ow the edge!

kill him you fucking pussy

Attached: fly_dog.gif (352x288, 1.88M)

Also posting people's personal info is a two week global ban on here now.

It was easy to find his FB. Enjoy having a psycho stalk you. Full thread dump emailed. His sister will give you up once pressured.

I don't know how to edit my posting. Look, there is no proof that he is doing this but it sure looks like he is. I feel it in my soul that he tortured my cats to death and that he's done it to many, many other cats. He needs to be stopped but I got no money to hire a private investigator. Someone needs to investigate him to see what he is doing to cats. I wish I could go back and undo my mistake of giving this man my cats but I can't. I am miserable. I know he is twisted since back in April of 2017 I wrote him an email to jump his case about the cats and he wrote me back saying something very nasty that I do the deed to my son. So I know the guy is mentally deranged. He is weird looking to, big, ugly and bizarre looking but I thought that meant he was good. I thought wrong.

That's because the Toxoplasma gondii parasite in your brain makes you prioritize your cat's wellbeing over your own.

Attached: Toxoplasmosis.jpg (250x354, 65K)

>OP doesn't like someone
>OP posts on 4chinz that person he doesn't like rapes cats to death
>Durr 4chinz will ruin his life naow!!!

Not your personal army faggot

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

This. Sage this thread.

Fuck your cats nigga

Attached: cat.webm (220x170, 2.61M)

I already told you. Contact these people:

floydcountyanimals.org/contact
nafcanimalshelter.org/

>Look, there is no proof that he is doing this but it sure looks like he is. I feel it in my soul that he tortured my cats to death and that he's done it to many, many other cats.
Why am I even bothering to help.

Get some masks and take some metal bats to his knees. Tell him if you hear about anymore animal abuse, you’re going to finish the job.

Yes, they are. Feral cats destroy local ecosystems. They need to be exterminated.
Is pouring poison in an ant nest in your yard fucked up?
>zillions of cats out there delema
Yes, the feral cat situation is a big problem. Its good to know someone us doing something about it.
If I saw a cat out I'd shoot it.

Could I get in legal trouble for posting his full name and his town they live in? Should I delete my posting? As they have a little girl. I don't want to get into trouble over my post about him? Please advise. Plus I am terrified of this very evil man. Should I just try to forget him? But I know in my gut he is torturing more cats to death. There is no proof. There is probably proof but it needs to be found out.

This.
Cat people are fucking brain parasite having morons.
Wikipedia says:
Frequency:
Up to 50% of people. 200,000 cases of congenital toxoplasmosis a year.
Literally half of all cat owners have a fucking brain parasite.

I grew up with 13 cats and now live with 10 (not my cats long story don't ask).
There's no doubt that my whole body is filled with that. Redpill me on Toxoplasma

give me an address

t. nigger

I know tons of people that deal with feral cats. You neuter and spay then. You don’t fucking torture them you psycho.

this

Your a schizo

Break into his house lol

No one has any idea who you are on here. Post away if you want.

Send him ads for adoption agencies. Maybe he'll start torturing children instead.

>i told the police and they didnt do anything

Attached: m8.jpg (250x238, 8K)

/thread

I don't torture them, either. I just sweep them of the streets, & put them in the back for the coyotes after I empty their little skulls with a .22.
>t. Bird guy

Attached: 1543861976951.jpg (924x1018, 130K)

I have one important question. Was he black?

How is this politics?

Some one should drop you off in the middle of Somalia with no money.

No, fuck off you bitch. Just admit it was your own fault those cats died because you had poor judgement. Not your personal army gay nigger cat killer.

You are the reason conservatives are too sub-simian to ever take back america. Coming from a nationalist. Kill yourself.

Kill him, an animal abuser deserves the rope.

Attached: 1546992672040.jpg (960x540, 40K)

Very good question. I’ve noticed niggers tend to have no qualms about torturing animals usually.

this is a LARP post made by a cutdick brain damaged faggot
stop giving the piece of shit attention when animal cruelty laws exist and he could call the cops if this was real
STOP BUMPING THIS CRAP

kill him pussy

"Crazy cat-lady syndrome" is a term coined by news organizations to describe scientific findings that link the parasite Toxoplasma gondii to several mental disorders and behavioral problems.
Toxoplasma gondii shows increases in risk-taking behavior in those affected. Such as drug abuse in men, and promiscuity in women.

And all of a sudden 9/11 truthing, flat earther, school false flagging, Jow Forumsaks put all their trust in recalling some shit from wikipedia. Half the controllers on that website are literal Trostkyist furries but it must be true this time if it backs up their negro-like violent hatred of one of the white mans best furry friends. Funny how that works.

>muh drugs
>muh old ladies
I thought it would be something serious, who cares unironically

>whines about chinese ill treating animals and calls them subhuman
>does the same shit
You are a subhuman too.

Attached: cats.jpg (512x512, 27K)

all non white races>cat killers

This has got to a shit post. Seriously posting as a Democrat and making bizarre claims that 'this guy bad man', and then being powerless to do anything. You absoulte fucking onions boy.

I like cats too but you sound real dumb, like 0 plan and you let it go in this long. beat the shit out of him with some friends or get some evidence and lock him up.

I could make a more compelling argument for why you should be exterminated, bud

pol is not your personal army do something about it faggot

Yup. Niggers are literally the worst pet owners.
They chain them up outside, don't feed them, beat them viciously, no loving interaction.
Niggers only have pets like pitbulls, to use as a thug status symbol.
Nearly EVERY time a dog-fighting ring is found, it's niggers doing it.
Also puppy mills, but hispanics do that too.

Attached: 1546259356894.jpg (750x736, 60K)

Fuck You southern Hick Lick my Yankee Dick I hope you Lose Civil War 2.0 For your lack of morals you Disgusting Piece of shit

Cats are for s*yboys, cuck! If it were dogs then we would have a real problem.

Confirm he actually tortures and kills them, one girls witness report isnt much when there isnt more to support it. Confirm the animals never reached their home as pets. If you did that beyond doubt i would say you are morally free to do pretty much what ever you want with him, and it may ruin your life no matter what morals say. Make it public, maybe it will cause a lynch mob like in the good old times

It's obviously some leftist trying to get us to harass one of /ourguys/ over a fake animal abuse claim.
I guarantee it.
Otherwise it wouldn't be on Jow Forums
Also he wouldn't be memeflag.

god i fucking hate chink canadians

True.
Especially considering the average cat is probably a normal cute cat, whereas the average 1000 humans contains mostly shitskins

I don't believe in any of those retarded conspiracies.
I just don't like cats, or cat owners.
Dogs are man's best friend, cats are useless.
Doesn't mean I want them to be tortured though.

That's cool, just let me pick up some stuff real quick off of Craig's list before I go ;)

and chinks hate you