Its over guys, being masculine is officially harmful

Attached: itsover.png (727x593, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3j3hc
apa.org/about/governance/board/index.aspx
instagram.com/p/BnB7IlIFAXi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lv6q4f4ajuy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be worried. This is another step to categorizing traditional male activity as a mental illness. From there, gun confiscating starts.

big win for globo homo if true

The gas isn’t enough anymore. We need plasma

Attached: EEA94BEC-9989-424B-82D3-050B343BCC13.jpg (500x292, 52K)

I'd rather see the world burn

This

They can try.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 10.59.54 AM.png (514x322, 281K)

God damnit, America. Why don't you just die!?

This news doesn't apply to you faggots. Sitting on your ass in your mom's basement bitching on the internet was never a traditional male activity. Y'all keep doing what you're doing.

Everything jews say bad, is usually good.

You mean the group that tells us trannies and faggots are normal?

>white male masculinity is harmful to Jews
fixed.

Attached: 44Nazi_Cartoon_-_The_Struggle_Goes_On.jpg (475x398, 58K)

REMINDER

Attached: toxic behavior.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

I think its funny they are actually taking this tact.
If some Jew runs up and points to a jacked Chad saying he is traditionally masculine, all the women are just gonna laugh at him.
Even the most assblasted feminist cannot resist ultra masculine men.

Attached: chad life.jpg (608x473, 99K)

This very same organization encourages transexuals

Really makes you think

Make me.

sage all slide threads

You forgot to call us virgins

This is going to get pushed, and paired with the fact that most teachers and child psychologists are female, you get a dangerous pairing.

(((New))) American

> engage in risky behavior

you know what's fucking risky behavior? degrading back to the fucking stone age under a matriarchy

Lol this is news? Yeah, it can be harmful when you put everything you've got into something and fail, only to get up and try again to hurt yourself more. They act like this is bad.

Jesus Christ is coming soon, the train has not left yet you anons still got a chance to be ready cause this world is over,its done,its charcoal black, its nigger black done
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

hmmm smells fishy.
apa.org/about/governance/board/index.aspx

Im not even gay and I want to touch that dude.

so obtaining emotional maturity above that of a teen is now damaging to the psyche?
that is only true for women, who never mature past their teen years....no matter how much they are educated, worked, or fucked
men naturally mature well into their 20s and 30s, at which point they are ready to marry and lead a family...crippling men's ability to mature into adults is just the next step in destroying the family unit

Attached: destroyerofworlds.png (1469x1323, 2.68M)

>no link
fake and gay

You forgot to say the rest of the buzzwords, like incel.

>apa.org/about/governance/board/index.aspx
This is what I was waiting for. The composition of the APA board will be of no surprise to anyone here.

Attached: 1418072647211.jpg (700x857, 362K)

Normally I'd laugh at these faggots but I fear they will use this to start putting oestrogen in the water or something, it's already full of god knows what anyway.

No risk, no reward. Males are evolutionary scattershot. Women are safe, men are unpredictable. That's how we evolved. Men try 1000s of techniques to earn reproductive dominance, and women reward their risk with reward.

Reward their risk with sex, I meant.

Y'all got anymore of them info graphics?

Attached: dave-Chappelle-Crackhead-act.jpg (260x240, 12K)

Attached: transgenderism is jewish psychosocial warfare on white people.png (2191x3925, 1.44M)

Masculine men are harder to keep contained. They want men to be weak, timid and low test so they can do whatever they want. Masculine men are more likely to rock the boat. This is why they want more women in the workforce as well, they're more timid and agreeable. They're scared to say no.

Got home from statistics and calc today (Manly STEM major) and drank a cold beer (NON ALCOHOLIC because i understand the benefits of voluntary withdrawal). Now im about to go wash my car, then do a rollerblade (practicing to join a team for hockey, the most manly sport) and then hit the gym to slam some weights.

You cant stop me now, (((American journal for psychologists))))

That’s not risky behavior, that’s all according to plan

>rollerblade
you going to knit me a cute jumper with my name on it after, nancy boy?

Made me chuckle.

knitting is a valuable skill that allows one to use any thread-like material to make clothing and blankets using a couple of sharpened sticks

Got a chuckle out of me
I thought id learn rollerblading before ice skating

I did the same with skateboarding to learn snowboarding

i declare american psych association harmful to humans...see i can do it too

now suck my cock bitch slut whore, basically whatever you say i'm going to go hard against now that you've said this i'm going to manspread so fucking wide the train conductor will be bumped off his seat

i'm ashamed lads. I let my son play too many video games.

i have to work around the house on stuff and the kid is underfoot nonstop unless i put him in front of his Lego LOTR game. he's 3. he's already played 3 hours today while i work on my basement. I am a shitty father and should kms

mom and i both work to pay the bills. i work overnights

Can't wait

Attached: chad.jpg (960x936, 140K)

"psychology" is mostly bullshit

Attached: 1542261064914.jpg (665x720, 81K)

It will

>"psychology" is mostly bullshit

the stuff they teach you, yeah.

>Strong bench presser used to depict manliness

Better get that bench press up, boys.

Attached: 3B4F47F9-2110-4255-9EDC-AF3C9C35E04E.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

what is this sliding then?

Not before most of the based christians are dead and gone.
Remember that man is the head of the woman, Christ is the head of man and God is the head of Christ.
> I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
>Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
>Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:
>But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.
Hell and damnation are ordained for the wicked.
>The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
Eternity is wtih the Lord God Almighty in Christ, everything else will be destroyed by fire, God is a consuming fire, fear!

"masculinity" is a social construct

Rare based Bulgarian!

Attached: 1546914247741.webm (1024x576, 2.89M)

I get it to be honest. Between wrestling and football in highschool and mma and working physical labor ever since my ankles/knees/back/shoulders/neck/entire left arm is in pretty rough shape.

Wouldn't change it for the world, old men who aren't hurting were never young men.

Underrated

Psychiatrist in this country are literal terrorists

so, its not ok to exercise, do sports or lift weights, but its ok to cut of my dick and dress as a woman?

state mandated homosexuality.jpg

This isnt aimed at Chad, its aimed at people who aspire to be like Chad

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Attached: wojak-born-to-feel.jpg (1203x1447, 140K)

That's correct, now go celebrate diversity and tolerance

It's not ok for you to be a self aware and actually independent person.

That type of sexist rhetoric is harmful to boys and men.

Only the feeble ones who are easily triggered like a blue haired feminist on her period.

>oy vey goyem you like whiskey and football time to take those guns

Lel good luck

How Jewish is the APA board?

but of course chopping your dick off and injecting endless amounts of hormones is completley fine.

I'm not even fucking surprised. I actually know girls who shit on people (including me) for lifting saying it's machism.
Surprise surprise, they're fat ugly feminists.

>tripfag

Attached: 1522730725070.jpg (480x480, 27K)

no risk, no reward

This is scary how true it is. I like my job but it is a manufacturing engineering job - I ain't saving the world and the job is stressful. I work extra hard to keep getting payrises mostly to impress my gal, I don't care about the money.

This and the other 'normie' and 'healthy' things I spend so much time on are so I can spend 10 minutes a night (20 min on weekends) thrusting into a fleshy orifice and leaving a couple of tsp of my semen behind in it.

>t.retard.

Craaaaab people craaaaab people

Dude benching what appears to be 140kg, red faced big roar

Meanwhile, an old lady: instagram.com/p/BnB7IlIFAXi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lv6q4f4ajuy0

Hi jeden peterstein.

*juden

This is going to end with mandatory castration.

Doctors will use studies like these to justify lowering testosterone in little boys.

The (((APA))) also says homosexuality isn't a disorder.

Attached: 1485912784068.png (690x460, 1.23M)

Attached: 1546881497542.png (496x498, 248K)

90% of the response to this has been negative, doctors included.

>"masculinity" is a social construct
Not true- study after study has been done studying toddler play habits and the boys always gravitate to manipulating objects (attempting to create functional order) and the girls always gravitate towards social pursuits (making and breaking relationships).

Masculinity is the inherent drive in males that wants to create functional order and to LEAD (dominate) !

Attached: 1522505780993.jpg (564x585, 78K)

>leaf
i dub it

soia man good
soia man ideal

Attached: 15408216765.jpg (720x609, 55K)

I don't care how you spend your Wednesday night.

just fuck off already.

>retard the post

This is what a feminized society looks like. This is the female brain manifested into the real world. It is fucking ugly.

>The New American Psychological Association

I bet their member roster reads like the guest list to a Bar Mitzvah.

Attached: jew dance.gif (320x180, 1.06M)

BASEDBOYS RISE UP

> “traditional masculinity — marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression — is, on the whole, harmful.”

spoken like true basedfaggots

They're saying that testosterone is a problem that needs fixing. Boys are defective girls after all. I can see this leading to pharmaceutical suppression of testosterone levels.

lmao

Attached: gunshot_wounds.png (1284x2076, 469K)

Multi responding piece of shit. You are cursed now, pathetic retard. Look for evidence tomorrow when it takes effect.

2018 NPC: Orange man bad
2019 NPC: man bad

This

>officially harmful
Why do “feminists” strive so hard for it, Jow Forums?

Yet these same faggots will say that abortion doesn't cause mental illeness and suffering and that cutting one's dick off is perfectly mentally sound.

The APA is going to do a Boyscouts and destroy itself.

It's all part of the Chinese plan to take over the world.

If they make men weak who can defend us?

The Chinese have effectively weaponized women. : (

Attached: 1524656671034.jpg (368x438, 124K)

Its not a government agency. Its just a vulnerable association that got fucked over by crazies. Its like the boy scouts.

Surely effeminate men are more likely to engage in gay sex, which is inherently risky?

I wish you fucks tried so I can gun you down now.