Wtf I love Argentina now

Fucking BASED. Niggers btfo

“Black people have had a huge influence on Argentina’s history, but now they make up only one percent of the population of Buenos Aires.
Afro-Argentines, whose families descended from the slave trade, often feel like they’ve been written out of history and are mistaken for foreigners in their own country.”

bbc.com/news/av/world-latin-america-46641620/what-it-s-like-to-be-black-and-argentine

Attached: E7C40149-2488-481C-8356-BAAB3C869330.jpg (1125x1455, 680K)

Fun fact: the government of buenos aires requires a minimum of 1% of its staff to be gender-diverse.

>buenos aids tee hee

We didn't had that many slaves, since we had little to no Jews at the time.
The fews that we had miscegenated with the local population or died in the yellow fever epidemic or in the Paraguay war and that's about it.

absolutely based 96%

Attached: colonize_U.png (300x250, 43K)

>Black people have had a huge influence on Argentina’s history, but now they make up only one percent of the population of Buenos Aires.
Lel?

*Correctly identified as foreigners

>it's not that hard to identify all of that melatonin

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good

>Black people have had a huge influence on Argentina’s history

Natives yes, but blacks? Not a thing

Never trust bong media

Attached: fb4.png (432x313, 247K)

They're probably just in the countryside - can't afford the city. But I know nothing.

Delet this

Attached: 1519024609942.gif (192x270, 3.93M)

Attached: 1544182549671.jpg (900x881, 156K)

Attached: olnigger.jpg (642x361, 54K)

>Black people have had a huge influence on Argentina’s history
no

>Two centuries ago a third of Buenos Aires was black.
>Today it's only 1%

Attached: ab8.jpg (425x283, 38K)

> we wuz patricios n shiet
fucking niggers, they have done shit, maybe some mestizo soldiers on the independence war and that's it, we are italian and spaniard diaspora
the bleachening 2.0 will be here soon, to many shitskins from neighboring countries

Attached: weneedrocaback.jpg (1256x620, 200K)

>go to video expecting heart of darkness African
>find pic related
>this is what all Argentinians look like
>could be maradonnas daughter
>all Argentinians are black or white depending on how they identify
the more you know

Attached: marradonasdaughter.jpg (1869x875, 81K)

How's the safety in Buenos Aires? Is it a good place to live?

not for your people, you are one of argentina's many tumors

Attached: anuddashoah.jpg (2000x1125, 2.77M)

Nice pasta, aquafresh.

>> this is what all argentinians look like
sure ahmed, sure

Attached: argiewamyn.jpg (1895x912, 1.08M)

here's a non cherry picked image

Attached: missagentina2015.jpg (900x600, 165K)

> non cherrypicked
i literally googled "argentinian women"
here, this is also non cherry picked

Attached: averagebongwoman.jpg (1490x596, 232K)

nice try. her dads from argentina.

Argentina is white

Attached: DADC3AFA-51C6-4FD0-BFCD-08C6DAED816E.png (720x651, 99K)

The fact that Wine and not oil is their main export proves they’re a white country

> tfw no argie gf to be based together
bitches are all prone to be like this lately, fucking (((planned parenthood))) and (((open society)))

Attached: 209312031jpg.jpg (700x394, 36K)

>and you can kiss my white ass if you want baby
How do I apply?

I went to Argentina. BA and other surrounding providences to be exact. No niggers. The few niggers I did see were pure fucking Nigerians selling fake gucci purses and being treated as second class citizens. Which I am fine with considering they are a thorn in the side for many people.

Why do you believe the meme?

Wait wtf happened?
Where did you get that from?
Thats hilarious. Didn't know Argies were this based.

>tfw if that meme dissappears the un will cuck us to accept migrants.

On the bright side our strategic poverty means that migrants want to return to their shitholes like the syrian refugees that asked to be deported back to syria

Attached: 1538951049839.png (1000x946, 535K)

lol bro what the fuck is that.

that is no Argentinian I’ve seen

nah, we have free healthcare and education so they can breed here for ever, increasing the vote pool for populist policies
it's time for rafael

Attached: tmb1_673951_20160311183819.jpg (641x360, 36K)

Yes , we are going to go through hard 4 years user.

Better be ready , we don´t know what´s going to happen , if the loka runs it´s over forever and we will balkanize in the 2020s once the entire central power of the federal government collapses due to chronic hiperinflation due to unpaid pensions and gibs.

Attached: jorge.gif (468x360, 1.31M)

Argentina is quite a dangerous country, at least on a global scale, it has none of us's tumor (black ghetto, firearms, immigration ...) and still has a higher homicide rate than it (or very slightly lower, depnding on the year and the organisation you get it from).
It's only being painted as a safe country in contrast to the rest of america.

Attached: grandma kick.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Black people aren't really "a thing" here, and they had barely any influence at all in our history.
"Natives" on the other hand, yeah, a lot.

yeah, the only reasonable option would be espert, but still, the measures to fix the situation will be harsh
we need at least 10 years to stabilize
the spending of the (((kirchners))) combined with the debts acquired by this incompetent shitstain we have now are a lethal mix