And so the tumbling down begins

And so the tumbling down begins......

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-09_115404.jpg (1080x875, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Annnnnd nothing will come of it and its about time you realize that this is a bunch of posturing because the Dems are terrified that Trump will easily secure a second term.

Do US normies actually still believe this shit?

Just say no. Capitol police have no means to enforce subpoena. Largely theater.

no

No, Trump is hardly talked about at all anymore.

Yes, go on reddit's front page. It's basically a leftist version of the lunacy that is Jow Forums but with censorship.

And it's a nothingburger

Lel, just don't show up like that sheboon lynch

Still kicking the dead russian horse, eh

He can legally just ignore it.

Attached: 1534725323481.jpg (1124x1628, 183K)

fuck off redditors

Redditors aren't normies, they're the far-left of the autistic community

the absolute fucking state of this bag of shit, look at it and marvel

If they had something this would have been over a long time ago.

Where does I find the DMT?

Attached: 5bg1n6om9b721.jpg (509x499, 39K)

Attached: trump building wal.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

Remember, it's all kabuki theater.

FALLING DOWN
FALLING DOWN
FALLING DOWN

Attached: blazebayleytoken2017_638.jpg (638x359, 35K)

Attached: 1544798927432.jpg (833x485, 42K)

Wait...I thought the Dems collectively said that it was inappropriate and an abuse of power if Trump tried to prosecute Hillary.

Fucking lol

Yes, but people are too busy to care.

I really wish I could skip to the series finally and see how this shit's going to end

This headline is extremely misleading. It's actually one dude speculating that they'll subpeona him. They haven't actually done it.
In other words, it's fucking nothing.

Lefty normies believe it, but unless they're radical and obsessed with politics, they really don't care about it.

Can't wait until the Chabad-Lubavitch mafia gets exposed and /ptg/ can finally die.

Reddit is cancer, but most of the shit on the front page is all manipulated and curated by numerous groups and organizations. I don’t know why people bother going there at this point.

Attached: uhoh.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

Attached: 2976fb96-991f-4183-85c7-91a3ad19236f.png (1600x1355, 475K)

SDR

Attached: 53d8cdd7-7ed6-49dd-ae78-ee0365064542.png (1600x1507, 1.88M)

Attached: C6E8ECAD-2267-41D9-B538-6FE2B55425BF.jpg (250x248, 15K)

This guy gets it.
But too much theatre can make desperate people try other means

The plan is to create a Jewish owned planet wide slavery system.. It's literally a requirement of their prophecy of the arrival of a messiah(messenger). Each Jew will receive 2800 non-jewish (goyim) slaves upon his arrival.

Attached: 3938479c-c0cb-4387-9ec8-b5e03086ad39.png (1600x1090, 1.45M)

No, and we're close to an open revolt like France. Only with arms.

I just hope one Trump dies this year. Even if it’s Tiffany. As long as one of them gets murdered I’ll be happy.

Attached: 2CAB902F-D6A6-46D3-8A2E-803B508648C8.jpg (125x125, 4K)

How tolerant.

...they cant? You can't just subpoena anyone you want whenever you want

You'll be happy for about 2 minutes before the war breaks out. Careful what you wish for, faggot.

The only thing anyone is counting on is that dipshits like you take this two party opposition BS narrative as any sort of fact. They all laugh at us behind closed doors. Together.

I mean it can even be quick. It doesn’t have to be slow and painful, Barron’s guts spilled on the floor by a shrapnel IED, Melania’s face frozen in horror while she watches his shit and piss spread across the floor and two Arab men rape her from behind. Trump being sent the tape day after day having to hear Melania’s last cries of desperation as she is beheaded. Not with a machete mind you. That’d be easy. But with a Bowie knife stabbed in the middle of her neck and her throat sawed out like a tree.
Now that would be intolerant.

>implying I have a goal beyond blood an mayhem

At least on Jow Forums you regularly see opinions different than your own.

>nigger calls out for killing of Whites
What is this, SA ?

The wall is Steinlight plan

Attached: 7d604b68-0847-424e-ae75-3fc88554ea7d.png (1600x1600, 1.94M)

It's basically the Q user of the mainstream left.

Trump's broadcast last night was missing several critical thing and that's why it fell flat on it's face.

1) Charts,statistics, graphics, etc showing all the crime and data about illegal immigration and criminal activity. The public is stupid and need to be shown this stuff like a child with a picture book.

2) Information about what is really going in Mexico with the Cartels.

3) Shock Value showing either a South American gang or Mexican Drug Cartel execution video(You can find plenty around online).

(((Max Boot))). Was he ever credible?

Attached: 1534853488537.jpg (848x946, 209K)

at least learn basic english before being edgy

Bitch I ain’t gotta learn shit

My roommate does. He's so convinced that he is going to get impeached. I'm not a fan of everything that the big T had done so far but I'm sick and tired of hearing about this Russia stuff and nothing coming over it. One of the funniest things is when I hear him cursing Trump and saying how shit he is, the other is when I tell him I still stand being my decision to vote for him. The look in his eyes are priceless. He hates it when I tell him I like the eletorial college because he is convinced that bigger states like N.Y. and Cali should be able to have so much more pull than other small states which makes me laugh because he is basically a leftist fascist.

courtesy of Russian embassy to israel

Attached: blame russia.jpg (1200x630, 61K)

Oh so we can now subpoena private citizens with no actual evidence on a crime to prove there was a crime.

But the do have much more pull. He just wants ca and NY to literally decide who is president

The CIA would like to see you.

Oh no he has to show up and answer questions. How will we recover lads?

Barely, and the ones that do talk about have the political awareness of sponges. I've seriously never heard a criticism of Trump or the Russia BS that went beyond "Trumps an idiot" or "he probably did it." they're not exactly the top rung of the ladder of American politics to say the least.

My sisters bf is just like this. I've actually stopped talking to him about anything Trump related because, while he is intelligent, he just has this inability to discern what seems logical from what seems like a leap in logic.

Like for him, Trump colluding with Russia seems totally logical. The multiple arrests surrounding people close to him, and Russian meetings, etc. etc. How could you NOT believe that Trump colluded with Russia? Until you step back, and see that reaching that conclusion from that kind of evidence isn't logical, as it requires many LEAPS in logic to reach that conclusion.

A few days ago he read on a news site about a barista who had to travel 1,900 km (1200 miles for you burgers) everyday for his job. He read that story, and told my sister about it. Saw nothing wrong with it. Right away my sister said "that doesn't seem right at all", but he insisted that it seemed crazy, but true. As my sister was telling me this interaction, I right away also thought that theres zero chance that's true, because logically near impossible, and would make zero financial sense. But he believed it was true because it was an article on a legitimate news site. So anyway he linked her the story, and at the bottom of the page, it had a little note about how it's a satire piece. The bf said that he didn't see that, which is fine, but he genuinely believed an extremely unlikely situation just because a reputable news site said it. No independent thinking at all.

I imagine the majority of people who genuinely believe in the Russia Collusion story think like this.

Nassim Taleb, as much as he is wrong about certain aspects about the IQ debate, wrote a pretty good piece on the mind of these kinds of people.

medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577

Do it, do it Dems, impeach, and then we'll go all out.
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die Book.jpg (282x179, 14K)

Leftyfags drool at the mouth for Trump to get thrown out but right wingers are pretty much ready to start filling mass graves if he's thrown out. In the meantime there will just be a whole lot of shit flinging

Attached: 1547020044232.jpg (1000x756, 167K)