Why does pol hate Indians? Im not from India btw

this hate undeserved, they are good immigrants and adapt well into their new countries

Attached: Indian flag.png (928x578, 94K)

Because they have low inhibition and smell bad.
Also, their kids pretty much act like nogs.

this is not true, we indians always integrate, our kids also do this, we work hard nd pay taxes.

they are a waste of resources, and pollute the earth

Attached: Chad Indian.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

>im not indian

Nice try pajeet

99% of the time when I get a telemarketing call, if it’s a human answering instead of a recorded message, it’s an Indian.

What’s the best thing to say to insult an Indian telemarketer? Will they be insulted if you call them a Pakistani/Bangladeshi rape baby?

Because they’re the greatest threat to US hegemony after China

>I'm Indian
why the fuck are you hiding under a memeflag then? Prove it.

i'm not fucking indian idiot,,,,im white.

prove what

it is clear that us is afraid of india since india is gaining super power status by year 2030, we have currently a space program and their economy is faster growing in the world

idk im not indian

>Im not from India btw
>we indians
>i'm not fucking indian idiot,,,,im white.

Indian bantz are on a whole new level, most people don't understand them.

I think you guys are alright, there's just too many off you. You are colonising other countries.

i am not indian im just white, i like indians

what

To be fair, I don't think they understand them either. Literal shitposters, there needs to be a designated board for them.

I am from India. The hate is deserved.

I’m asking in general. I want to make Indian telemarketers hang up on me because they find me offensive. Best I’ve done is just parrot back what they say with bad Indian accent, but that still took 3 minutes to get them off the phone.

How best can I insult Indian telemarketers?

Attached: 1547055872704.png (500x375, 32K)

you are pakistani mother fucker trying to make indians look bad

Attached: Chad Indian2.jpg (598x437, 43K)

The average pajeet post is usually on quality with the average leaf post

idk why this is specifically that's what my INTP brain is telling me

I am Indian, and I can confirm that sensible Indians hate India more than anyone.

take off your memeflag you dipshit to prove you're not Indian.

Say this, "Teri gai mata ki chut" that'll probably do it.

bhenchod chup....chutiya

Rundi ke tatti pe biathne wala makhi

im not indian trust me, im white i just love india nd indian people nd culture

I didn't even make a toilet joke. I think you're a pajeet now.

Attached: pollution.png (649x289, 51K)

Still wonder why /pol and other learned Indians hate India? Fucking reserved undeserved equivalent of nigger

you said
>we indians always integrate,

this is fake media published to make india look bad,,,dont believe

Kutte ka awlat

mistake, type it by accident

Yeah ofc everything is fake. But yeah India will be super power by 2015 was truth. So are we a super power yet? Oh no it's 2025 now. Blame Congress and then in 2025 blame BJP

sir pls,,,open bob and show vagana

Attached: 1546880713233.jpg (610x611, 184K)

I was in Denver last year, damn those Rajeets do smell awful. I thought nothing could beat the stuff you smell in public transportation in Mexico but standing next to two Indian guys for 1 minute changed my mind.

Haraam Zaada .....chutiya madarchod

>dude trust me
Sure thing poomonkey, but to answer your initial question: you all smell like the shit my cat makes outdoors, you look like a roadkill and your culture is all about making terrible food and scream like a retard, barely different from the gypsies around here.

why make fun of indians maderfker??

maybe pakistanis not indians indians r clean ppl

you are gypsy mopther fucker romanian, hungarians love indians,,,we are brothers. also as i said many time i am not indian, i am white man who love india and its culture

mmm....baby...do th e needful n send sxy pics u bitch

Attached: 1546938264019.png (378x357, 81K)

I hate them because I get at least 3 scam calls on my cellphone a day. When I connect to the human it's always an Indian.
Does anyone know what would be the most offensive thing I can say that would hurt an indain more than anyone else?

We're they wearing turbans /b/ro?
Anyways sikhs and South Indians smell horrible even to us North Indians

Show bobs, send Vagane, do milk. Please one send please

shut up mther fker serbian asshole guy

Serious question no offense meant. Do you think you will ever tidy up the place?

Do the fancy places manage to remain clean. Will there always some degree of chaos and dirt?

not indian pakistanis trying to make us look bad or bangladeshis or maybe god damn chinese

Not even in your wildest dreams faggot.

Lund choosu

"Teri maa ki chuut"
Translating to Teri = your
Maa = mother
Ki = 's
Chuut = vagina
So
Your mother's vagina.
Basically one of the biggest curse in India. Also replace maa with "bhen" meaning sister

people dont hate indians they hate stepping in shit on the sidewalk so, your move pajeet

i am not indian but this is not true, indians r clean and organise people

>i am indian so come to my thread as it has no reply
lel

Attached: pe4p.jpg (550x467, 57K)

mtherfker, asshole hungarians and us are brothers, my friend live there nd they treat him good in budapest, mther fker ur pakistani living in hungary

i am not indian i said this 10 times this poop in street is joke go to kerala its clean, only mother fker dravidian asshole do that

pls show me your flag, what country are you from?

i am white man from american

No bro never. The problem is that the major population is spoon fed by the tax payers. And they just don't give a shit about anything. Trust me, the Indians which visit EU and NA, meaning they know enough English for visa and have enough money to visit are the most clean tourists, especially compared to the ones from China. So the problem is not the hard working educated Indians, you don't even hear them, they are too busy working. The problem is the reserved uneducated ones who simply don't have to worry about food to feed their family or go to job etc. They have too much free time to spread shit and ask for bobs

Through uncontrollable, genetically predisposed behaviour, you bring the behaviours that created your country to an entirely different subspecies' terriotory, and you are either entirely blind to or don't care about what was lost in that process.
Indians within western nations are currently a tool for corporate elites to wash out communities and flood higher-paying industries with eager, less needy, and less quality employees.

You're Pooing in my loo, and we can both blame the Jew.

Attached: wallpaper (1223).jpg (2012x1252, 302K)

Yeah care to comment?

Is that suppose to be some sort of trick question?

Attached: 2-1.jpg (759x408, 82K)

No turbans, just brown skin like I've never seen even here in Mootxico.
My buddy said to me they were Indians. He said there are lots of Indians working tech jobs in Colorado, and he confirmed they ussually smell. And let me tell you he is by no ways a right wing nazi Jow Forumstard, he is the kind of guy that can tell Mexicans from other Latin americans.

> From American
Can u fix my PC Kevin Narayan?

mther fkcer chup ke chut hai....bhen chod....bhai chod ,,,chodu

i am not indian i am white american, we need to show respect to indians they love us nd they r good for us as immigrants nd we r good for them they r our friends

no

Because they're here and very third-world. Mexicans are in your driveway, along the road, in their stores, in another part of town. Poos are in your workplace, and if they get enough numbers they'll start to impose knowledge of 'Diwali' and other shit on you. And you have to be polite to them. They frequently smell, and are unethical, though you have to scratch a bit to find that out.

They take the jobs that used to go to 'co-op' people - students who need to get a foothold into the workplace.

They're brown. They think they're people. They're competitors, too. No, that's not the primary reason, just one of them. They crowd the housing market, the roads, the workplace (depending -- they can, but not always).

They have their Indian ways that you have to get to know. Their godforsaken version of English 'I have a doubt', 'today morning', leaving off articles and pronouns. I've happily forgotten a couple more.

There's 1.2 BILLION of them - the implicit threat of completely colonization is very present They've absolutely colonized some areas (I've lived there - Fremont California if you want to know, but Sunnyvale and others, too).

We owe them nothing, never enslaved them, didn't genocide their cousins - it's pure 3rd-world colonization. We're a country, not a 'boarding house for the world', per Teddy Roosevelt.

Attached: indian-wants-whites-to-stop-telling-them-how-to-poop.png (661x815, 635K)

indians dont smell shut up idiot, stupid spic mother fker ur people r ugly nd stupid, cant work nd too lazy unlike indians who when in usa work hard

Yeah probably south Indians. Your average North Indian is not smelly. But I could be wrong since there are 2 billion of us

lol

Attached: kek.png (1797x291, 44K)

Shouldn't you be shitting in a street.

I wasn't suggesting Indians are dirty, but the country is. It is very chaotic and unorganized too. Everyone who goes there gets sick. There is rubbish and poor sanitation everywhere. Lots of things are broken too. There are lots of reasons for this and it effects lots of other countries.

India is advancing, but it still has these problems. My question was simply will it be able to rid itself of these problems or are they too entrenched. Will there always be some chaos and filth to the place?

Yeah just a salty delusional tard. But hey India will be sUpErPoWeR by 2020

but they work hard nd r very well educated in the usa, they go to college nd help ppl, whats issue? if they have job nd live there what PROBLEM right

this has to be a paki shill trying to act like an absolute nigger. sad thing is pakis also know Hindi.

Stop flexing on behalf of Gen category and hard working Indians you dumb reserved trash

They are the creepiest looking race in the world. Abbos beat them in ugly but Indians all look so rapey.

im not indian mther fker im white american, they dont sht in street as much as ppl say btw

>all these poo in the loo posts

> sUpErPoWeR
is it necessary to write in mix cap? , perhaps you are from twitter.

no, india is advancing nd is predicted to be economic super power in 2030, as u know know we have big space program nd government prpogram building toilet nd public works

oh wait i can always figure out if it's a paki, since they can't read devanagari
हिन्दू समाज के चार वर्णों का उल्लेख करें।
answer this.

Prove it - show your 'geographic location' Indian.

Weak-brained, weak-souled. Indian.

Attached: indian-male-boob-twitching-for-no-reason.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

but they still do?

Attached: 1546950054085.png (1001x1100, 1.08M)

I can see from where you are coming. I don't blame you. But you gotta admit that average Indian looks better and cleaner than niggers

chup ke chut hai bhai....i am white man from america,,,,,my friend is indian from bangalore.

Nah. Twitter is filled with dumb guys like you sucking Modi's or Rahul's cock

>Adapt well in new countries
That's the problem. Stay in your own country. Live and die where you were born. Quit moving.

answer this question mr. paki

Go do it in India - they need you. The problem is that America is our home, it's not for more than one or two poos.

Attached: white-girl-swimming-surrounded-by-pakis-and-indians.jpg (785x341, 50K)

some indian women like priyanka chopra vry beautiful..

>I'm not pajeet
>memeflag

Fuck off curry nigger. Pajeets are devil worshipping street shitters that never amount to anything more than scamming old grandmas.

FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1402083463384.jpg (709x480, 98K)

my friend is hard working indian show respect mther fker

^This is a pretty simple question. You should be able to answer it.

I literally saw a dude pissing on the walls of the toilet. It was the quick red color toilet, you know the ones which are single unit. And he was pissing on it's wall while holding the door open for support. Seriously no kidding.

>Im not from India btw

Attached: 1542865114265.jpg (800x800, 42K)