Chinese student crucifies rat after it eats his pet turtler

/our guy/ or just another example of souless Chinese cruelty to animals?

>A Chinese university student got revenge on a rat that had apparently eaten his pet turtle by crucifying it on a cross. Pictures showing the rodent being tied to the wooden cross with its front legs either side of its carcass and displayed on the university's campus have emerged online.

>The incident has caused widespread anger on the Chinese social media platform with users expressing their outrage over the cruel treatment towards the animal. The incident happened at Guangxi Arts Institute in Nanning, capital of China's southern Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region on January 6, according to posts on Twitter-like Weibo.

>One post said on Sunday that the tied-up rat was publicly shamed next to a pond on campus. Another post claimed on Monday that the rodent was displayed for one day before being burnt. It remains unclear whether or not the rat was alive while being burnt.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6573879/Student-CRUCIFIES-rat-cross-catching-eating-pet-turtle.html

Attached: 8318938-6573879-The_student_who_lost_his_turtle_was_so_angry_he_tortured_the_ani-a-2_1547053344484.j (306x510, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDtvET-09jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cTgRg_u_bDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fear of Chinese hegemony is how they will treat people. Chinese will torture even their own people.

Kind of based

rodent abuse is ok

That is a big fuckin rat.

no, these are the people that will soon take over the world

Christcucks on suicide watch

It's a rat. Who gives a fuck how its carcass is displayed?

Both hilarious AND soulless. The classic Chinese combo

ay look a Jew on a cross

Attached: 1546458735908.jpg (587x534, 105K)

How did it eat a turtle, though? Was it a baby turtle? A soft shell river turtle?

sandman did it better in ECW

Attached: the-sandman.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Rat Jesus died for our cheese

It's just a fucking rat.
Get over it.
There are a lot of valid reasons to hate the Chinese. This is not one of them.

Based. Only domesticated men will disagree. I do not have empathy towards the feelings of fucking rats. The rodent I don't care about either.

Attached: degenerates.png (500x355, 230K)

> The incident has caused widespread anger on the Chinese social media platform with users expressing their outrage over the cruel treatment towards the animal
But why chinks on the internet got angry? Isnt cruel treatment of animals is a usual things to them? It doesnt make sense.

Wasting food.

>/our guy/ or just another example of souless Chinese cruelty to animals?

Soulless. Chinaman was just looking for a reason to torture an animal. Probably did it due to some bizarre superstition that it makes the rat tastier once he begins to cook it later.

pic related

Attached: 1530918789021.webm (208x360, 1.81M)

In other news.
>Chinese room mate eats turtle and blames it on rat

>Chinese student eats his pet turtle, blames it on rat, proceeds to crucify rat, then eat rat later

fixed

> Only domesticated men will disagree. I do not have empathy towards the feelings of fucking rats.
Should not get emotional about it too, like acting revenge on a mindless animal.
Rat should be killed regardless of what it did or did not because its a rat. Smash it with something heavy and done.

People sure love crucifying rats. They even crucified the king of them once.

Based Chinaman showing rats what happens when they fuck with peoples' pets.

Attached: 1356810457765.jpg (500x667, 59K)

>I can't tell the difference between killing the rat with rat poison or a trap and personally crucifying it to hear it squirm and squeal
If you can't tell the difference between both actions, then you're either a chinamen or a sociopath (not that there is a difference).

Attached: 1521596108604.png (1371x1208, 3.22M)

Poor turtle...

Attached: TurtleHappy.jpg (900x602, 124K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bDtvET-09jQ

The rat never come back to the village

kek

is there anything chinks won't eat?

not his pet turtler oh wow what a shittyday

That's nothing compared to what the Chinese do to Turks:
youtube.com/watch?v=cTgRg_u_bDU

Guangxi? Is that a city in China?

okay hear me out
not only is this based, but it's actually redpilled as well

who did it better?

Attached: 1405216659774.jpg (500x556, 57K)

It’s fucking a rat...

>just another example of souless Chinese cruelty to animals
Yeah, the Chinese guy was looking forward to eating that turtle.

Have you seen rats when they are poisoned? Neither have I due to fact rats don’t give shit about poisons. They either have to be trapped or killed

Poor turtle

>The incident happened at Guangxi Arts Institute in Nanning, capital of China's southern Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous
hmm, i wonder, i guess so

he must have been really mad that the rat stole the meal he was saving for later

The Chinese guy left the cooked turtle out in his kitchen.
If you knew how long it takes to prepare a turtle you'd be pissed too.

>diseasemouse kills and eats your pet
What did he do wrong? Seems pretty based.

> That's nothing compared to what the Chinese do to Turks:
Is that turks in comments?

Attached: 1.png (1091x353, 26K)

lol crucifixion. pretty edgy.
I just throw dead rats into the woods and let the animals deal with it.

Typical subhuman Chinaman engaging in gratuitous cruelty that he's too small and weak to inflict on the rest of his miserable hivemind race. Should've let the Japanese annihilate them.

And harvest their organs

>accidental justice
I am ok with this

Attached: Blank+_58f733a9f0621e83d11f212cf2a0389e.jpg (1308x1636, 336K)

Call me when they crucify niggers and curry niggers.

Attached: WE WUT ARYANS N SHIT.png (668x375, 380K)

Lets hope he does the world a favour and crucifies your cousin next Pajeet.

>Have you seen rats when they are poisoned?

Plenty. I've had a rat problem due to next door niggers few years ago. Ate poison and died in front of my lawn.

Surprised a Chinaman would let that delicacy go to waste. Old Splinter there would usually to straight onto the BBQ grill.

Attached: chinese grill.jpg (720x960, 107K)

The rats or the niglets?

Fucking savages.

>One post said on Sunday that the tied-up rat was publicly shamed next to a pond on campus. Another post claimed on Monday that the rodent was displayed for one day before being burnt. It remains unclear whether or not the rat was alive while being burnt.

myguy!

Hahahahahaha

Definitely /our chink/

Will the rat rise from the grave, after this rodent Cavalry, as a vermin messiah?

If Kek is our god, that makes this rodent
Rat Jesus

For you

Somewhere in the future will be a world where Africa is Chink clay and this is how nogs will be treated. Muslims will throw faggots of buildings in the West and beat white women in the street.

And guess who all these groups will come crawling back to begging for help

hi, non-White

The rats? wtf u saying m8

No one? Chinks and Muslims will be all that's left.

Rats BTFO

Attached: rFjcOpH.jpg (960x960, 85K)

*dingdong*

Hello, do you have a bit time to talk about our savior Rodent-Christ?

Attached: skaven.jpg (1280x787, 284K)

Nigger you have clearly not had experience with rats. Those teeth will gnaw through metal if they can get a bite on it

Pretty funnt. Just a fucking rat. Dude was a making a point to all the other little rat dick fucks.

pol's view to china is pretty much cherry picked

六四天安門事件

COME ON, WHERE IS THE WEBM OF THE GUY CUTTING OFF THE RODENTS COCK AND BALLS WITH SCISSORS?