The trump curse strikes again

The trump curse strikes again

Attached: 1547057162022.jpg (758x829, 365K)

Man that bitch is about to hit the lottery.

He is going to get a 21 year old girlfriend and she is going to get BBC

I'd say ole Jeff is getting some fresh young trim and will pay a billion dollars to let that fucking Gumby looking bitch move on.

With that money he can fuck every non-liberal virgin in the world. Lucky man

>glad that and old fart will get tight young body that should have been their wife
Why does 20-35 y/o Jow Forums cheer when old farts take their women?

What the fuck is wrong with his eye.

> their women
> "their"

lol

Heavy monocle use

If I had 250 billion loosing 125 doesn't seem like a huge deal, how many times you gonna get divorced anyways..

They're cuckolds.

lazy eye

the evil within is pushing through

Attached: mitch corporate stooge.jpg (874x1024, 187K)

Total tranny: but I'd let it fuck me for a billion dollars.

If I can’t have them none of the other 20-35 year olds can have them

Is he getting an upgrade?

She is going to be so distraught over the divorce that she will kill herself.

No idea, to me a grave robber is far worse than a slut who fucks chads. At least the slut is being faithful to her generation. Grave robbers are just lying, plotting scum.

He has about 130 bil. Its all stock really, Shell go live on 5 billion, several houses, bla bla

I'm starting to suspect all these rich celebs are forced to go though a very public and painful divorce process as propaganda for the dumb goym.

Attached: 1542304647072.gif (501x504, 11K)

Checking your majestic black ID.

This happens to so many people behind the curtain too. The upside to this is many assets end up getting sold or come on the market.

Guys here are cucks.

Because most people on Jow Forums don't have the sex-life they want and the quality of the women are also insufficient.
The dream is that this will change once you "bloom" and become successful (35-50). Then you can get the visual-satisfying partner you always wanted..

go mgtow because of things like this.

What does the propaganda accomplish?

Because I intend to be reasonably wealthy by the time I get to my 40's/50's and would like to get a 20-something for myself at that point. For most of civilization it's been pretty common for women to be married to men much older than themselves, it helps reinforce the patriarchal family structure since younger men fall for too many shit tests and often become the woman's bitch.

It also makes raising children easier since the man (whose fertility is unaffected by age) has plenty of time to save an invest so the child can be cared for without struggling (making it superior to a relationship between two young people), and the woman is still young enough to have healthy babies (making it superior to a relationship between two 30-somethings).

Like flying pyramids and magical hand bags?!
I need to buy some of those with my considerable wealth.

hopefully bezos' divorce redpills him about women, traditionalism, and degeneracy, leading to further red pills.

marriage, not even once
only beta pussy slaves don't go MGTOW

kek

jebus that is double insane

Trump curse?
The faggot is a soulless bloodssucker, that leeches off the american worker and is massively economically right wing.

Oh, you mean, that he bought the also right wing WaPo, that is just shitting on Trump, because he didn't play nice with the right wing Neocons and the Rep elites at first ?
Woooooow, what a libcuck.

Fucking Jow Forums. Erry time.

Attached: FOX most uninformed.jpg (1704x748, 274K)

She probably beats him there in lieu of sex (and he likes it that way).

>trump curse
I don't see Jeff Bezos scrabbing around to sell fucking BEZOS STEAKS and pimping his surname to the world's trash.

>something happened
>ITS THE TRUMP CURSE!!!
really?

Is it the trump curse because he's one of the richest people on the planet?

Attached: Dapper Bezos.png (518x792, 263K)

kek

took me 5 minutes to make, feel free to meme it to oblivion faggots

>(whose fertility is unaffected by age)
I would agree to entirety of your post except this passage.
Sperm DOES get worse with age, accumulating DNA damage exposure to chemicals.

If I were him and she wanted more than a couple mill I'd pay someone to kill her. Not even memeing.

Why does income get split during a divorce? Shouldnt women be working and earning their own money?

Attached: 1535461969838.png (1000x1000, 66K)

The reason he became the richest man in the world was to make sure he still had some left when he got a divorce.

>$137 Billion

Fucking hell this can't be real, and for doing what exactly?

Inventing, applying and managing the biggest online store in the world?

#HeToo

No you fucking retard why she's getting 137 billion from the divorce for?

Too easy, step up leaf

its a US thing. prenupt protects you from this. Also state laws add their added flavor to toward the divorce as well cuz it affects their taxable income.

no. its half of the 137 billion mate.

the divorce will determine who gets what amount of that piggy bank.

Pretty funny. Makes me want to go play monopoly.

Attached: 1537079030423.jpg (579x739, 177K)

Why do they sacrifice their left eye?

I bet he's arranged this so he can ensure half his wealth is moved and untouchable.

must be the pay gap and male privilege bitches are constantly talking about

Attached: ripley.jpg (477x268, 16K)

WAGIE WAGIE STUCK IN CAGIE
ALL DAY LONG HE SWEAT AND RAGIE
NEET IS COMFY, NEET IS COOL
NEET IS FREE FROM WORK AND SCHOOL
WAGIE TRAPPED AND WAGIE DIES
NEET GETS TENDIES, SAUCE AND FRIES

Post this meme everywhere.

Attached: DGegL_YUMAA7UVk.jpg (1052x1200, 229K)

> their women?
I am married and have no interest in gold diggers

because Tango lost his

Really? How is a loser slacker going to get teddies without wagies around? Riddle me that.

25 years

that's sad

Because she sacrificed her career and backed him up her whole adult life. A marriage is considered two people becoming one, and so she is half of that. Certainly she helped make some of the decisions that made Amazon what it is today.

Attached: 1543588522573.jpg (3598x2500, 2.2M)

I can't believe she shot herself in the back of the head from 2 different angles, she must really miss him

Attached: 1534564487951.gif (256x300, 14K)

No

Ding ding ding

We have a winner

>be bezos
>realizes that eventually he will become immortal
>realizes that he wants to hit trillion mark in next 30 years
>decide to divorce his thot so it wont bite him later when he hits trillion dollar mark

Deter marriage, which deters children being born, and causes a further breakdown in the family unit. The family is the oldest and most successful form of welfare. (((They))) want people loyal only to the government, because the government is what gives them their food.

kek

>The richest woman on earth will have gotten her fortune divorcing the richest man

Attached: 60d1e366a0a62e75e5e538c9acbbfe59d83536b91ff546355c34668c4f62e714.jpg (217x236, 27K)

Either his parents or through disability checks.

she will hit the gym then the lottery, gross muscular chick

She's absolutely gorgeous, a real sweet look to her. I couldn't believe she was 48. I thought he was almost 65 yet he's only 54.

>Laugh at faggot RINO neocons who exist to leech wealth from war and wage slavery while crying about "muh civility"
>y-y-y-you c-c-c-can't d-d-d-d-do that /pol! th-there n-n-n-not left-wing!!!!

COPE

Attached: cheeeeeeese.png (320x240, 126K)

Queen of the world though she deserves none of it.
Mens' rights activists are in the right. Women have all the advantages in society, now even at the highest level.

>sacrificed her career.
Bullshit! She went on a permanent vacation and waited it out so she could steal a fortune.

Why doesn't Bezos have a yacht?

>Most successful male in the world.
>Still not good enough.

Why do all the kids look half chink?

Attached: EE3C2C37-F026-4557-9908-15B061305F47.jpg (1910x1000, 208K)

The three white kids have their mother's eye shape. The youngest one is actually an adopted Chinese girl. This is common knowledge.

>adopted by the richest man alive

nice

Attached: 450831314.jpg (594x396, 29K)

recessive genes?

if you told me they were actors I would believe you though

dayum, she looks like that deranged tranny from the gaming world, can't remember the name, ran for congress....

Bottom left looks chink too

>tfw even all the money in the world doesn't stop the urge of going on the cock-carousel during your late 40s and enjoy a "sex & the city" lifestyle.

Sad. On the bright side, a lot of young men who are into cougars will get some good one night stands from this broad. You can tell this bald fuck was all onions in bed, so shes looking for a true millenial alpha to fuck her.

Step aside , GenZ, i'll save you guys from spoiling yourselves into this degenerate behavior

>up for grabs
washington is an automatic split state common property shizzle fo nizzle

>trump curse
you must be thinking of the clinton curse where your body is found plumb dead from a self-inflicted double-tap from a distant rooftop and it is like a robbery gone wrong because you still have your money in ur pocketses, too
with trump, the curse is getting fired or resigning

Attached: 2934.jpg (919x1895, 718K)

>believing Washington Compost is "right-wing"

Yikes.

give me a quick rundown on this "trump curse"

Any celebrity that criticizes Trump publicly gets into trouble sooner or later - lawsuits, sexual allegations, sickness, divorce, death, bankruptcy...

she's about to mysteriously die in a Moroccan skiing accident

you fuckin idiot, WaPo is incredibly left wing. Washington TIMES is right wing
learn the difference

Noice!

Underrated

>news sources state their rival is worthless

imagine my activated almonds

Two shots to the head? Majic bullets!

Attached: 696D49B1-7960-49CA-AD5C-ED018E5395C2.jpg (413x395, 67K)

>muscular
Her arms are skinny as fuck? She just has little fat.

Opportunity cost. People come together and accept what each person makes, which will almost never be exactly the same. Typically the man will make more, and both people will live a life accustomed to the lifestyle afforded by that shared income, or sometimes the agreement will be that the wife works either not at all or very minimally so she can tend to the home and kids. If they divorce, suddenly the wife has no experience and no real financial prospects, and can't really re-marry with haggard looks, a barren womb, and existing children, and both partners were involved in setting the woman up in this way.

All this, however, should only be a concern if the man exploits the woman's lack of solid alternative options and greatly wrongs her. These systems for divorce should not function where the marriage is long-term bank account for the woman and she can simply cash out at the slightest offense.

Rollin for tragic suicide or freak accident. Perhaps both?

i'm sure this guy is smart enough to not put most of his wealth in his own name.

All of that was true a century ago, women have the same if not more opportunities for work as man nowadays. They are no longer dependent.

If things didn't work out whatever.

If the bitch cheated on me now gets half of my fortune I would rather murder suicide us then go through with that.

>oh no i only have 137 billion dollars now kms

he would literally not care