Jason Momoa is a pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=bvpdRyBNHYw

Attached: Untitled.png (752x642, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yK-_2L2rGaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No he isn't. Stop posting videos wiht no context

You're trying to start some false controversy so journalists can spam news stories about internet vigilantes or some shit.

All m*n are.

Virgin detected. The cunt is placed between the legs

>You're trying to start some false controversy so journalists can spam news stories about internet vigilantes or some shit.

SEETHING Marvel cuck. Those are his kids. Theres nothing here.

Was that you trying to be clever? I feel bad for you

Through physical contact, they make him feel safe as much as he does them. You simply projected your sick twisted thoughts of the scenario onto the internet for the world to see.

You are the pedophile here, Paki

Attached: 1268149261755.jpg (388x275, 77K)

Pretty sad it appears most of Hollywood are degenerate pedos.

>all jews are
fixed. i only like saggy bangers you nigger.

>"Alt-Right White Male Incels Accuse Fabricate Pedophilia Accusation Against Normie Favorite Momoa"

Attached: stopbreedingwhites.png (276x183, 9K)

you have a warped view, my friend

So you'd touch your daughters breast make her feel safe? I think you'll find you're the pedo cunt here

this needs to be spread far and wide for all women to see
how do you do that, though?
by having fake women accounts squeeing that they wish they could be in that little girl's place
that's it

>Jason Momoa
I'm supposed to know who that is?

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

yup this is 100% a psy op and you glow in the dark kike.

huh, so spreading a video of a man looking guilty when caught stroking the chest of two little girls on camera is a kiked psy-op?
look who's glowing

new aquaman

>looking guilty
because its a video taken out of context to facilitate this psy op you fucking journalist scum.

girls dont have tits at that age it doesn't matter

Bob Iger needs to be walking home one night from work and attacked by feral niggers who kill him.

Attached: 1536863221572.png (1522x1396, 1.8M)

>Those are his kids.
I thought they might be. OP BTFO.

>4 posts by this ID
He's clearly touching that girl inappropriately and she was offended by it.
Jason, we know its you.

That 'girl' on the left is his son

How cucked are you that crop a group photo

What happened to josh brolin?

Attached: 1532267417058.png (720x1280, 200K)

I already knew that faggot. What because it;s his kids it makes it ok?

She looked pissed off till the hand action started and then she started smiling.
Don't know the context, jus' sayin'.

Honestly who gives a shit? We are being replaced in our own countries and our people are dying. Let some spic rape some other spics. I don't care.

How cucked are you that some simple image makes you spaz out

Attached: 1498260538313.jpg (1315x831, 124K)

even better
>I want Jason to be my daddy

Disney shills so outraged by aquamans success are starting this controversy, dont let the kikes win!!

Loving some Sweet young POST PUBESCENT pussy is NOT FUCKING PEDOPHILIA you stupid uneducated fuckless faggot

found the pedo

>7 posts by this ID
Give us the context for it/details, not just this quick narrow framing and accusations. You're either some glow in the dark hack or a low IQ pizzagater sputtering out half formed ideas.

he Joe Bidened those kids. Disgusting

a jew made this post

This.
I helped lead the way into things like pizzagate and Elsagate, I know that the elite partake in real pedo shit with super young kids (not 15.16,17 like these Jow Forums thinks is pedo)... but the brainlets on here have latched on so hard to being some kind of knight in shining armor over this kind of stuff, that they try to turn everyone into a pedo now. 1/4 of the thread at any given time are about pedo this, or pedo that. It's getting kind of ridiculous.

OP, there is nothing wrong in groping your own kids.. parents do that all the time.

I was groped by my parents all the time and I turned out normal, look I'm here having a conversation with you. That's pretty normal, right?

Amanda Bynes was also the daughter of Richard Bynes. Look how that turned out to be..

youtube.com/watch?v=yK-_2L2rGaI

Attached: amanda-tweets.png (591x733, 130K)

wtf

making her feel safe

Attached: ariann.gif (426x474, 2.56M)

kek, so true

Is he Brazilian?

Attached: I'm Now Glad Brazil Lost.webm (236x426, 600K)

Those could be his kids, but it's better to err on the side of caution and gas anyone that has contributed to making a movie

Idiots. The dude is in a crowd of weird people with his own kids, his expression shows that hes uptight about this situation, worried some deranged idiot might hurt his kids. Hes got his hands on his kids chests to BETTER move them out of harms way INSTANTLY incase some Jow Forums/ sperg attacks them. Probably some manager forced him to involve his kids.

Don't care about Momoa but there's nothing more beautiful than a father deflowering his own daughter. It's a tradition that's gone back centuries practiced by every culture, even the most based and redpilled white people.

Attached: TQT5sMG.jpg (897x891, 824K)

Looks like a typical case of mental illness mainly the
>started recording him

If he did that a lot she would've have a recording and spread it by now.

>watch his face as she looks up at him
>hes trying to act nonchalant
>but look
>his heavy breathing
>rapid eye movement
>caught

That's Australia, leaf.

Those are his two sons

What is that ethnicity called? That may just be the masterrace

You guys watched Aquaman?
Wtf is wrong with you people? Sick.

Attached: 1xc8cq.jpg (1104x790, 129K)

I would as well If I were him, desu

>fucking your daughter is just like fucking your self + your significant other at the same time

how can people even be against it, I'd understand pregnancy, but simply fucking your daughter senseless for the first time in her life? That is priceless

pic related is the greatest man who ever lived

he had the honour to deflower both his daughters and grand daughters in an elaborate dungeon

Attached: worlds_greatest_dad.jpg (351x291, 19K)

he put his heart and soul into that dungeon

His hand is loosely resting over her sternum you absolute faggot. I’m all for ACTUAL groping like Joe Biden loves doing but you’re just trying to see something that isn’t there.

wouldn't you user? wouldn't you?

>look I'm here having a conversation with you, defending pedophilia.
> i turned out normal.

user, i dont know how to tell you ...

Because Aquaman did 1bn at BO?

Nice try mouse

>rape escape

>he had the honour to deflower both his daughters and grand daughters in an elaborate dungeon
Wtf?

He's rubbing her stomach, she doesn't really have tits yet

you are retarded

are you implying you have never heard of our lord and saviour Fritz?

also nice triplets you got there, check'd

lmao those are his children

Yikes.

op is a faggot

I though so at first also. But look at the end of the video.

>Looks like a typical case of mental illness
Maybe it was her surroundings that made her "mentally ill".
I have no doubt that she was abused by Rob "the pedo" Schneider on Nickelodeon among other young women.
Hollywood is a dark place, where usually the strong ones are the ones that break easily, the weak ones just remain silent.

Attached: DZQHexSUQAA9fa3.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

>Those are his kids.
Most child abuse victims are assaulted by first degree relatives, user.

And you're here to tell us about that being why you're gay, thanks for sharing.
Nothing in this video is abusive, good day.

Haha he even looks guilty and scared at the end of the video.

His hand is loosely resting over her sternum

Attached: bidennn.gif (453x301, 1.33M)

What is the context?
He's clearly rubbing the kids chest. Biden unironically more appropriately touches children.

Attached: biden_pedo2.gif (480x270, 3.81M)

Momoa is too fucking chilled and happy to be a paedo. There's no secrets there apart from probably cheating on Lisa Bonet like most Hollywood.

Attached: obama_pizza.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Suspicious at least.

>muh context

Can anyone explain how rubbing your daughters chest like that is acceptable

This, it’s like the disinformation faggots in this thread never heard of Joseph Fritzl

Attached: 119CE74F-A8BD-480E-ABC1-A0AF30611315.png (355x280, 125K)

False flag to prepare the public for Biden.

He is one of us! YAY! He was taken back by the loli!

She's a skinny 11 year old child with no tits. Barely into puberty if at all. Its an act of comfort and reassurance from her father. She gets annoyed because it is annoying when your Dad treats you like a little kid.

Compare this to Biden doing the same to kids he's unrelated to and has only just met and we're talking hugely different ballparks.

literally only retards and women will get mad about his hand being in rested position over her shoulders

Right, one looks like pedophilia and the other looks like autism tier social skills.

She Knows it is wrong and what it is all about, she is embarrassed and knows she will be harassed by her friends. She knows she will suffer heavy public humiliation.
She is the OP

Normal people hug family and show affection with out thinking constantly about if they look like a pedo. That said it does bother me when I hug my father goodbye one arm hugs me at the waist, I'm not a fucking woman dad!

I never noticed that shit
Damn that is fucking weird

I don't think you understand what that word means.

I like you.
Can’t feel up tits if the girl hasn’t grown any tits

Are you taller than your Dad? As your father he has natural authority over you and that doesn't work if he has to reach up to hug you. Slinging an arm around your waist gives him a bit dignity.

he used to hoot and holler in the white house naked because he was so wired on adrenachrome

Attached: wanderer.jpg (500x391, 41K)

Well yes I do have to agree. But look at his face at the end.
Either it dawned in him what people will think when seeing what he did or he got scared because he had improper thoughts while doing it.

Jason Momoa is a pedo, a rapist, and a sick douchebag. He is also the worst bisexual actor on the planet and has forever ruined Aquaman.

Pretty sure a pedo wont agree since they find no tits sexy obviously.

That face afterward tho

Attached: 1447660451180.gif (160x159, 456K)

He thinks he's a dolphin, and his hands are flippers. He's just trying to escape.