Do u guys see Britain as a third world country?

Do u guys see Britain as a third world country?

Attached: E4B8050D-BA98-4A5A-B02D-4EE46E49EFD6.jpg (640x800, 97K)

Well on its way if you don't start defending your country from the invasion of subhumans.
Of course, my country faces the same fate if we also don't get serious.

depends on the part of the country sherlock. even florida has its moments where youre in a rich town and drive 25 mins and now youre in a substantially poorer town. i expect thats most places. sherlock

1.5, on its way to second world.

Cant be third world because you guys actually did shit and have major industries

that's next year.

All of your "blondes" are brunette slags with dyed hair, including the one in the OP. Probably colored contacts hiding her brown eyes too. UK is the worst country for betraying Poland, and for creating Israel.

No

Why do yanks keep replying to my thread fuck off I wanna hear opinions from people from actual 1st world country u disgusting mutts

1. What motivated your question all of a sudden
2. Any links you’d like to perhaps share pertaining to your OP
3. What does the girl pic in your OP have to do with politics and or current events ?

2019 can be a better year for this board of you want it to be

Nope, felt safer in London than in my city, hamburg, paris and amsterdam

England is arguably the worst country in the world. It is so bad, I get sick just by staying here

Not yet, but it is going there. I always loved British culture, until recent years. Now sometimes I dread the thought of ever going there.

I see everything as fourth world.

I'm surprised she has a nice rack. I thought it's going to be a generic flat model type.

Fuck off ahmed

We still control ALL the money in the world, so no.

Nigga what

How do Warsawa, Bratislava, Prague, and Budapest compare?

hey, do you guys have any oil?

I don't see Britain as a country even, because it isn't one.

I don't use yank cold war categorisations.

He thinks he's a Rothschild

cause you're fucking gay. and so are your buddies

As someone of partial English ancestry, it is sad to watch England's once great empire slowly decay. I don't laugh at them, I feel bad for them. We all gotta stick together. Get angry bongs.

nothing about your country makes sense, its existence makes no sense, its peoples general census on being retarded as the norm is fucking wrong... your social engineers for the past 200 years cannot comprehend the idea of having cold & hot water coming out of 1 tap, instead you have 1 cold and 1 hot tap for no fucking reason.

Can't wait for the day the UK sinks with all of the shit that floats on top of it (shit meaning, all the people that live on this sorry ass excuse for an country)

It's a NATO member, by definition first world.

It's turning into a shithole though. We need to stop using the 1-3rd world designations, that was a cold war things. We have civilized nations and savage shitholes.

>Do u guys see Britain as a third world country?
I see niggers making you one

You're in front of us idiot, you're in front of any European country, even Sweden.

Yes

Attached: Aryan fear.png (695x206, 56K)

who is this cum drum

Attached: HA!.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

Hello IDF, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.
long nosed fucks baka (Shaking my head)

Attached: Capture.png (923x761, 672K)

Actually yes, it feels like ppl lost control of it and it is playground of elites, a sandbox for futere generation of braindead mutts

It's a lunatic asylum.

Attached: EDL secret weapon.jpg (1680x921, 437K)

>my problems don't exist because others have it worse

Went to England. Felt like a third world shithole. I live in the US and even American women aren't as whorish and as big into racemixing as British women are. I don't know why but European women are more into racemixing than American white women.

Your peak is long gone, Britainstan.

I would never go there again for safety reasons. So basically.

danielle sharp
she has great tits

>when boomers are talking loudly about how it's too dangerous to holiday in England
Onononono

We can't be stopped dumb goy

Attached: 1.jpg (910x480, 83K)

I learned it from you dad! I learned it from watching you!

Attached: 1542242426117.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

no, you're second world since the soviets collapsed all the shit holes moved up a notch, congrats
kys

No, third world countries are MUCH less dictatorial in most cases

London is well along the way. I assume other big cities are much the same if not quite as bad. The countryside is probably fine though.

you're an idiot and that's not what makes things 1st 2nd or 3rd world
its a term from the soviet era, 1st world was capitalist west, 2nd was soviet blocks, 3rd was all the piss poor savages living in huts around the rest of the world, ie the places we hadn't completely fucked up while winning hearts and minds to shoot.

Another scared American, being obsessed by safty? orginal.

No more third-world than the United States is.

When welfare and easy credit fail all of the world will be on the same level.

Fiat money is the true opiate of the masses.It will fail.

well... depends how much countryside. Where I live the countryside is fine. Mainly because its filled with elders. All white, 1 Italian who makes the best pizza. No niggers.

But the more populated villages, lots of chavs, thots, cunts, and mud skinned.

You're way more fucked in the long run because of the limited space you have. In 20 years, they're be nowhere to run. At least us burgers have plenty of livable space to flee to if things go south.

*there'll be

It's the same in every country really. It's just at varying levels of completely fucked.
Whoever started this experiment should their entire bloodline culled.

No. It's a NATO member.

It is a shithole though.

London is still one of the greatest cities in the world.
Not many cities compare to it.
Maybe places like New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore.

It's a city full of immigrants gangs, stabbings, acid attacks, trucks of peace and it's all propped up by (((fractional reserve banks))) doing their business there.
That doesn't count as "great".

agreed, I hope they don't start infected the little villages then id have nowhere to go.

who cares about britain... irrelavant cucked people that should all be euthanized for the benefit of whites world wide. their cuck genes have no place in this world.

You're way more fucked. Both nominally and by percentage you have more non-whites, more net migration, more illegal immigrants and more illegal immigration than the UK. Even most of Europe, demographically speaking, is better off than the US. I envy that you have guns, and by no means do I wish to imply your gun laws aren't better than ours, but you seem to think that because you have muh guns that you're somehow better off than the rest of the world. It's a benefit no doubt about it but you're so blind to the sheer horror of your racial demographics that you're unsaveable.

The shitskins don't want to stay there. We can tell that by those "poor refugees" who came over the border from Russia a couple of years back. They asked to be sent back when they got told they'd be placed in some small shithole in the middle of nowhere.

I live there retard.
Acid attacks and trucks of peace are so rare, in fact the truck of peace was in Nice anyway.
And as for gangs and stabbings, it's just confined to niggers taking out the trash on each other on their council estates.
London is still one of the richest and most financially and culturally relevant cities in the world.

go watch another apehoop game and fantasize about the 7foot niggas running a train on your wife before you jerk your cut raisin dick to your shitted.com subscription, yankmutt

Rape gangs and Sharia no-go zones. Yeah, no other city can compare.

yeah, the places where attacks and stabbings are getting smaller and smaller. They used to just be in London and Birmingham, now they're getting to Ipswich and local towns. Just a couple of months ago a black kid was stabbed by a gang of black kids in Ipswich.

No, but I see it as a place I would never want to live. But that's not a hard list to make it on for me. If you can't own guns, I have no reason to ever want to live there.

Only the cities. But that's how it is in all of Western Europe's countries, sadly.

t. only knowledge of London is Jow Forums memes

Britain ruled Palestine prior to WW I. But Rothschilds ruled Britain. Now the kikes are getting what they wanted, the Kalergi Plan.

Attached: E416F6C6-396B-4BE3-A9BA-1C240B0B9D78.jpg (1025x512, 104K)

Not so much a third world country just a total Orwellian shithole.

Saw a car fixer-upper show the other day. It was a Canadastani show with a Brit mechanic working on a Humber limo.
He said it reminded him of the England he grew up with as opposed to the one he left.
The look on his face was sadness, but that could have been because he now lives in Canada.

Attached: a2299.jpg (810x844, 195K)

He's 100% correct. You don't realize how non-white America is bud, it's fucking appalling when you come to Europe and see how 56% America really is- our perceptions are completely skewed.

t. burger in bongland.

Brunettes are superior to blondes.

No, but the US is a third word country.

gonna be hard to say with without fucking reddit spacing.

UK is officially fucked, but... If you're on good money (more than £100k, that's the baseline in the southeast if you've got kids) of say £150k life is pretty good.

Village schools around Surrey (1 hr commute from the city) are pretty much unaffected by (((post-modernism))) and other such degeneracy. I checked the website of our kids' school the other day, zero LGBT bullshit, just an "equality statement", which is meaningless.

So my point - if you're prepared to join the rat race, and stay competitively employable (I don't work long days but I'm careful to do a good job), it's pretty good, in places.

I donate to the local church on a direct debit, do local volunteer work. I look at cities in the UK and can't imagine living like that... Certainly not with kids... Fuck that.

no. i'd just avoid big pozzed cities but thats true for any western country now

Brunettes are the majority = boring

Wife material is a conservative girl, low mileage (if not ZERO), with right wing views. Why are you bothered about hair colour? Yeah, she has to be cute, but most girls with the above description under the age of 30 are cute...

I legitimately view everything outside of London as second-world. I consider London first-world.

Anybody in the business, finance, and/or political world knows that London is very much a first world city and always will be.

What the fuck are you talking about? So what about the real parts of England - Durham, Bath, Harrogate etc - These are historical, cultural gems, sorry burger but you're way off.

Britain? Isn’t that like part of France or something?

>Isn’t that like part of France or something?

nah, saudi arabia.

Yes ofc.

Attached: threadkilla.jpg (236x386, 97K)

Much worse than third world. Never imagined a decline like this.

You have to understand something about these subhuman lower class Celtic """"people"""", they are not white. Look at this picture of the subhuman lower class Celtic Massie Williams standing next to the Anglo Saxon upper class goddess Sophie Turner. Massie is shorter and uglier than Sophie because she is a subhuman Celt. Sophie probably has a higher IQ than Massie too. We have to face facts and realize these subhuman lower class Celtic """"people"""" are no more white than the Congo.

Attached: IMG_0354.jpg (1024x683, 254K)

Thats not what he said though, Americans tend to believe they're in a better state when you're current us in 40 years.

Because we care more than your turbaned countrymen

Same. Our public services are 2nd world tier now, no irony.

It's been downhill since 1776, shithole status has been achieved. IMO

not yet

they havent even been to the moon since the 80s
wtf britain

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Lmao you think the angoblin is any better than the hobgoblin. Both are genetic atrocities jfc

It fuckin is now - you poms have fucked it real good!

Whiter than you Rastus!

And you're doing the same, just 15- 20 years behind us. I was over there for a year and constantly struck how you were making the same mistakes re easy credit, immigration etc.

I met Maisie once at a beach in Florida.

She was swimming around herding fish into a tight ball then charging through and eating them.

I told her that there was a good sushi place down the street; but she didn't seem interested.

Attached: Maisie Williams.jpg (750x472, 19K)

many towns look tired and shabby.
all our money is plainly going somewhere else, because its not being spent on the infrastructures.

Yep regretfully so were being chinked and sudo'd in the name of diverstiy and leftism

Wow nice post