How do we get black people to start voting republican?

Blacks are an allies when it comes to the spic menace

Attached: 03B856F0-DB05-49B9-9D77-3CF80337BA3A.png (500x649, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rhesusnegativeanddnacorrelations.blogspot.com/2016/04/i-ve-seen-lot-of-different-posts-on.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were shot by other niggers, even libruls understand.

Voter ID laws will decimate the Democrat support within the black community.

The "wall" is a fucking fence and it won't stop the brave families from seeking (and reaching) a better life for themselves.

I wouldn't have cared if it was illegals either. Fuck niggers and fuck mexishits and all anti White kikes. They can all go to Cali and burn in hell together!

Attached: 75yearold.jpg (450x600, 50K)

>brave

Don't you mean to say non American parasites. Who don't deserve to be in MY COUNTRY! You don't know shit and are nothing but another anti White shill.

I hope this country does have a civil war. We will follow you people around the globe till your all back in Israel or fucking dead. Just like how you people supposedly did to Nazis after WW2 is exactly what is going to happen to KIKES fucking globablly and God will be vindicated!

Attached: Multikike.png (1173x1162, 592K)

America has ALWAYS been a MULTICULTURAL country. It's a melting pot.
I know we're on a Jow Forums but come on, you have 0 arguments.

LMAO, good one

brave people dont have to flee thier own homes moron

It's honestly not fucking fair the way black people are treated on a daily basis in America. I mean sure, statistics do not lie, but police brutality is real.

Its not a melting pot nigger! It is a country built by Whites where niggers were once slaves and in the last 40+ years every shit skin in shade of color is coming over to appropriate MY COUNTRY BUILT BY MY PEOPLE! NOT SHIT SKINS! OR SLAVE NIGGERS OWNED BY KIKES

Niggers like kikes are always trying to say what is and what is not for your own appropriation or to form your own narrative or consensus.

Neck your self you fucking nigger!

Attached: blmdontmatteratall.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>how to make blacks vote republican
By giving them gibs you fucking idiot

I bet you're not even white, cunt.

I'm better than White I am Gods choosen.

rhesusnegativeanddnacorrelations.blogspot.com/2016/04/i-ve-seen-lot-of-different-posts-on.html

I'm starting to suspect you may be even more retarded than the average burger Jow Forumsack

Promise more free shit for blacks than the Democrats. They'll vote Republican then.

We don’t. Niggers are a lost cause.

At the end of the month when the EBT cards go dark and there is a "great emergency" and Trump makes a deal to reinstate them for "US Citizens" that should do the trick

When you try to tell a nigger he can succeed in America without government help or affirmative action if he obeys the law and acts civilized.

Attached: 42C67128-28E8-4AFB-86A2-FADF12CE5871.jpg (534x548, 90K)

If they understood the policies they would vote fiscally conservative. Like most people imo. Usually when they work hard for their money, they go conservative. We need to get rid of those fucking cucks. Like I am over white guilt forever and won't be cucked again fuck

Attached: bunnyviolence2.jpg (389x480, 80K)

T-rex doesn't want to be fed, he wants to hunt. Niggers don't know how to hunt, so they want to be fed. You can win the niggers only with gibs.

All you need to do, is for them not to vote demshits, which is easy to do since they naturally lazy.

POC will never vote republican. Democrats will always promise other peoples money; there will never be a big shift, let it go. The vast majority are panhandlers and will always be panhandlers.

It wasn't a melting pot in 1600's. Worst thing we ever did was allowing jews to come here.
The filthy jews brought niggers, spics, gypsies, and mudslimes.

Attached: 1544021543082m.jpg (1024x955, 240K)

well both sides like guns, both sides seem to fucking like drugs too for that matter

I don't know, they're listening to the truth and that's enough, be the stronger voice and answer their questions when they are truly asking

speak softly and carry a big stick, Trump needs his citizens to get the joke and no black dude wants to be forsaken, they're human too

Is this supposed to be redpilled? Even the nigger knows the niggers won't stop commiting crimes.

blacks are pretty smart, but we have a lot of work to do unteaching them jewish lies

You do the opposite and get spics to start voting. We're about to become to majority in America, and some of us hate NIGGERS (and very black mulattos) as well.

Just nigs nigging.

niggers can get the fuck out to any african country at any point of time, which I encourage them to do.

Attached: 1517425748619.jpg (962x641, 230K)

Jow Forums:
>How do we get black people to start voting republican?

Also Jow Forums:
>NIGGER HATE THREAD! Get in here, bitches!

LMAO
Blacks hate niggers too. Nigger.

>brave
holding their little goblin crotchdroppings bravely in front as they charge the border

Kanye, Candace, telling them that democrats are making their lives terrible.

Kanye funds BLACKED.com and candence cant hide her hatred for whites. is there is reason niggers constantly drop the ball or is it just constant blatant lying that gets them off

i honestly cant think of why these two people who say the shit they say also have so many cracks in their case. the dude who funds BLACKED shills himself on this board as a based black guy i mean COME ON really?

You can redpill black people by linking Hillary to her satanic bullshit. Everytime I tell my parents or my brothers she is a devil woman that's when they get interested and ask "how is she demonic"

Especially Africans because we dont play that devil nonsense.

This chick has a personality disorder.

Attached: 1536705232950.jpg (882x731, 113K)

>here is why every has flaws and therefore no one is ok

Typical shilling tactic. Kanye and Candace are a net positive.

>implying niggers could read

Yeah right. "Families".
We can see all those families with women and children in Europe

You get theme to stop seeing Conservatives a a white movement. Conservatism literally means to go back to the old ways, traditional ways. For blacks that was slavery. You've got to stop yelling at them and start telling them they are allowed to live in the picket fence house three kids a dog and a wife life. Personally I want them to go back to Africa or just drop dead but if you want them to vote republican than you've got to compromise

>BLACKED.com is a net positive

They literally don't want to work. They only want gibs, that's why they vote Democrat. They vote for whoever dangles the most gibs in front of them.

>gibs money we're too poor to start
>trainrekt.jpeg
>you tricked us into this wypipo why u do this to us

Candace is a qt

fuck you need to be more worried how you are going to get gun owners to keep voting for gun grabbers in 2020

Mitt Romney bans AR-15s
John Kasich vetoes stand your ground law
Marco Rubio pushes red flag confiscation
Rick Scott bans 18-20 yr olds from buying all firearms
Trump backdoors congress to classify bump stocks as a machine guns that were approved by Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

Ez, do gangsa rap pro right wing blaming all the shit on celebities and media, and say something along the lines that today's rap/music is sellout and shit while real crimes are unpunished and unheard of in world of social media

You will have an ape army in less then year

I don't know what you're even referring to for a start. Are you saying he literally owns the site or that he's had a membership or what? And regardless his participation in politics has done great things to influence black people to not be democrats by default.

You can't. Much better odds of swinging the latino vote. They're family oriented, hard working, religious, think about it.

Attached: images (11).jpg (199x253, 5K)

It won't decimate their support. Just their ability to show support.

I think that whites and blacks are 100% capable of peaceful cohabitation.

The liberal government treats blacks like shit and keeps them down, then uses them to secure votes. Its an endless cycle and blacks are the victim of it. Unforntunately, most blacks cannot see this and thus the modern-day slavery of blacks is allowed to go unchecked.

If you got blacks out of inner cities, treated them fairly, and genuinely cared about their wellbeing, they could improve their culture to the point that it meshes with white culture. They can be molded in such a way that they fit in, but currently the wrong people are doing the molding.

>they are allowed to live in the picket fence house three kids a dog and a wife
They see this as an element of white culture. You won't get them on board.
Like I said. Much better odds at swinging the latino vote. I don't know why we don't do this. Even the mayor of Tijuana wore a "Make Tijuana Great Again" hat.
That greentext up there, they want that. Badly. And there are more of them than there are blacks in the US.

Niggers will never vote Republican because Republicans can never out pander Democrats. Niggers will always be the property of the Democrat party.

Attached: 1595436746389.png (1000x878, 744K)

Wanna know how i know your an RNC astroturfer? Also give it up you fucking retards niggers will never vote for the republicans in any appreciable numbers. Although the (((Neocons)) are probably going to try to get them on board by starting to offer them gibs

>I think that whites and blacks are 100% capable of peaceful cohabitation.
T. has never picked up a book about history

stop calling them nigger would be a good start.

haha! people!... good one!

Attached: 1498068608015.gif (575x630, 43K)

Nah. They will always be niggers and they will always be called niggers. Niggers will always be the property of the Democrat party.

Niggers kill each other. It wasn't the cops. If they don't give a shit about themselves, that's their problem. The rest of us are being positive and raising our kids right.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-21-20-09-13.png (1080x2160, 2.2M)

Give them a real job. Older, working class blacks tend to trend conservative when they realize their thuggish, ghetto-fied counterparts are getting free gibs from the libs siphoned off their tax dollars while they are working hard to provide for their families.

Show them respect. The dems show them fake respect and they respect dems for at least giving a little bit of a damn. Also, arm the Blacks. They need guns and more guns and petty offenses shouldn't be used as justification to disarm them.

So you avoided the question, confirmed shill

Perhaps they should stop as well.

i honestly hate black people. whites have been bending over backwards for decades for these people and only resentment/hate is returned IN EVERY PART OF THE WORLD
>hurr durr its actually the dems who made black people like this not genetics
TWO YEARS into trumps presidency and still no improvements nothing hell even if they all joined it would barely make difference with the millions of wetbacks these retards align themselves with. these people would rather join the race that actively hunts them they even join islam lol. i just believes whites have to try to CONVINCE these people NOT do so. insane

You don't. I know people like you don't like to think in such terms, but it's true. Blacks have a collective interest, and so do whites. The difference is whites have a much more difficult time admitting that fact to themselves. Whereas a black person will openly tell you stuff like "We gotta stick together" etc. White people on the whole don't think in those terms. At least not yet. They will eventually be forced to as their share of political power in the US continues to decline. Look at the percentage of the white vote that goes to the republican party. It increases every single election. They know they have to vote for their group interests, they are just loathe to admit it.

I'll give you an example: The overwhelming majority of net tax contributors (people who pay more in taxes than they receive in services) in the US are white men. They are also the one group that overwhelmingly votes to limit the size of government, because they know it's their money that's being spent to expand it. This means, indirectly, things like Obamacare are essentially redistributionist policies that break along racial lines. As long as the average black is poorer than the average white, tax cuts are bad for blacks, and service expansions are bad for whites. And so, the majority of Whites vote against Obamacare, while the majority of nonwhites vote for it.

The simple fact is that people behave tribally, especially when it comes to politics, because no election is every won by 1 vote, and when you work together with people who share your interests, you increase your political power exponentially. Democrats and republicans don't campaign for the Gary vote, or the Joshua vote, they campaign for the black vote, the gay vote, the white vote, the christian vote, etc. Nothing stops this. The only way to minimize it is to have a government that is limited to a single, unified population, the nation state.

Attached: 1534221234603.jpg (960x600, 69K)

>black
people need to return to the party of Lincoln

^cant

It will stop them.

As far as woman go, usually you just have to date them. Woman change with the seasons. Black men, just have to join the military or police force, and not as a cook. Never met a politically active young black person who wasn't a shallow leftist at most. They can be convinced if you're able and they are willing. First by one topic, then by another until they realize the bat shit retardation of the modern left.

>arm the blacks
Oh you sweet summer child

>a better life
But I thought there were no shithole countries?

>fill the military with blacks
lol yeah im sure they would do their best for the country they love so much lol. the military hates blacks and the us military has been kicked out of sizable amounts of places because niggers rape the local populace

based and redpilled.
you've inspired a logic dump. incoming

Attached: 1485127258592.jpg (736x866, 127K)

Attached: 1485127842977.png (599x627, 512K)

Attached: 1485127861902.jpg (1308x1758, 853K)

>Commit crime
>go and have a fair trial
>be put in jail
>expect to keep your rights

Ha, niggers can be so stupid.

Attached: CIA.jpg (480x640, 111K)

>lol yeah im sure they would do their best for the country they love so much lol. the military hates blacks and the us military has been kicked out of sizable amounts of places because niggers rape the local populace
Your not wrong, but I met at least one black man who went full Republican because of his time in the military. One other who was a cuck and a cook, so go figure.

Attached: Acceptable violence.png (915x1161, 370K)

Attached: Power.png (1448x1122, 963K)

thats all for now. best not too overwhelm people

Attached: Rights.jpg (1486x1070, 390K)

Ate that ass

i wisht you could have picked my crops
and left my bike alone
ever since i met you nigger
you have done me wrong
you ape by and you speak that shit
and u kno i'm not that strong
i'll give you a free piece rope about 16 feet long

By not being racist fucks and going after black priorities

Apparently republicans are utterly at a loss on how to even accomplish the first half

Attached: f89975d645556e41ed2479c6f68086bf.jpg (600x776, 116K)