Transgender regret

Videos of Trans people who regret their life choices are censored from the internet. There is a gay lobby who troll the internet taking these kinds of videos down. If you can find any more share them in this thread.

youtu.be/fKXGBukwatw

Attached: REGRET.png (727x462, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_i_G9F3Wbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the burden of proof is on you, faggot OP

probably they're taking down trans hate videos by alt right trolls, not legitimate videos by trans people

>making permanent solutions to temporary problems

are they really this stupid?

>hate

that's a funny way of saying arbitrary censorship

>Sweden

I didn't know blacks knew how to use the internet!

If Gustavus Adolphus were alive today he would burn you at the stake

That's how it starts.

Attached: 1537768188677.png (716x716, 768K)

I'm old enough to remember the media mocking people who thought there was a "gay agenda".

From the pinnacle to the pit

Attached: 1541766332090m.jpg (792x1024, 92K)

People who were in highschool earlier than 2010 never knew anyone who was trans. Now every kid knows one and they are in every school.

The agenda pushes on while conservatives fail to conserve even the basics of humanity.

>sweden
How are they so brainwashed?

I remember the media laughing at people that thought there was a slippery slope and look at it now..

Jow Forums is full of faggot fake news clickbait, show me where a legitimate trans regret video got censored

I guess not only him, most governement in sweden would have done the same. Why do sweden have fallen so low after coming so hight ?

Am I the only want which enjoy sweden history and mourn their current state ?

Attached: 1539387291519.jpg (4096x2912, 3.52M)

ManSlidingOffIcyRoofYelling"I cAnT be FalLing ThiS is A FalLacy".jpg

your mom's vlog

It's like the beanie baby fad except with sterility and body mutilation. VERY PROGRESSIVE

Attached: your brain on hrt.gif (480x270, 926K)

>probably
cmon you know deep down you're full of shit

did you see the flag? meme tier country user bro

Fun fact: Swedish voting is not private,everyone can see the party's voter card that you choose.

Sven I...

people usually just take many different cards and then choose between them behind a screen.

what's the story behind his .gif?

implying the volunteers wont bitch their titties off at you - PICK ONE REEE

attention starved Jow Forums autist gets butthurt and blows brains out on cam.

pretty self-explanatory no?

bump

It's not a problem for them if they're profitting from it.

Makeup companies, pharmaceutical companies, etc. basically have a customer for life. Who cares that some anguished idiot just sterilized themselves, as long as the cash keeps coming.

mannnn I cut my balls off dawwwwggggg

whyyyyy did I dooooo this to myselffffffffff??????????????

Let them kill themselves for thier wrongdoings.

Fuck them

My 20 yo brother is doing this to himself.
He's been super stubborn his whole life, so there is no way he's ever going to change his mind.
He thinks he know everything.
>Do you want to save any of your sperm?
>Nope
So short sighted.
So sad.
Every interaction is like walking on eggshells.
The only way I can cope is to view it as though my brother has died in some kind of accident and I met this mannish lady with his voice.
idk, lads. I don't even like this new person.
I loved my brother and he's gone forever.

user streamed himself eating a buckshot. In the full video his Mom comes into the room, starts screaming, and calls an ambulance. Pretty sad hearing her crying and everything. Really, people who kill themselves should think more about those they leave behind.

>mplying the volunteers wont bitch their titties off at you
this is what im saying, yes.

apparently the faggot's mom was kicking him out too

>not resorting to honor killing
cringe and bluepilled

Seriously, why on earth do you care?

Can I stick my thumb in my gf's ass while I fuck her?

Nah he's already gone.
now there's just some random person living in the same apartment as me.
I do find the thought of his suicide oddly comforting, though. For the sake of everyone else in my family.

My current girlfriend used to be "transgender". But I met her before she did any of that chemical stuff, she just dressed up as and pretended to be a boy.
Her old friends disowned her faster then a jew picks up a penny.

Beat him. Beat him till he thinks straight or cant think whattever comes 1st.

Faggotry must be exposed for what it is, FIDF. Also the globohomo mafia must be exposed for what they do.

only if your prepared to die on the spot and arrive abruptly in hell

hahah did u fix her? or are you a cuck boy faggot dating a dude chick

I'm afraid that might be what did it.
I don't think I was exactly a bully, but I may have ruined his self respect.

But he did care, didn't you notice he put up a plastic tarp to minimize the mess?

t.pissed off tranny

Obligatory post.
Also a reminder there is bunch of discord trannies raiding Jow Forums Jow Forums /v/ and number of other boards and trying to get people to transitioning thru blackmailing
I'm not saying let's ride places where trannies gather and tell them to kill themselves,but I also don't say we shouldn't do that.

Attached: 1506113257350.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

read

That's why i sleep so much... it's like being death, but without hurting your family.

truly sad

Attached: goodbyeson.jpg (439x557, 23K)

does that fourth picture have teeth?

>there's literally nothing wrong until Jamal sees a reason to stop raping me

>Let's put a shitload of hormones on little Timmy for years then talk him into having his dick cut off by a surgeon who knows this procedure is going to permanently change his life
>I mean come on, it's current year, what could go wrong?
Don't even feel guilty for enjoying this

Im X-trans and also regret it AMA

Well played Jow Forums.

Now that's in my watched history. : (

>He's been super stubborn his whole life
This seems to be a repetitive factor in trannies.
Is this natural selection of the new era?

>life is a wreck
>"Hey maybe you should think about other people you selfish jerk!!!"

You'd be a really good negotiator you should sign up today.

fuck now you made me watch this again and I'm sad and blackpilled for the rest of the day

>and trying to get people to transitioning thru blackmailing
With what?

>people who kill themselves should think more about those they leave behind.
there's absolutely no reason to do that.

Old uncle Adolf would of sorted it out.

The suicide rate among post-OP trannies is 40% or something. Not only do they regret their decision, they literally off themselves

Basically one Jow Forums idiot let them talk him into getting some pictures of himself. They doxxed him and said that either he goes for HRT or they inform his parents,friends etc.
Hiroshimoot could respect something like honorous raid in event of being raided by trannies

Face it, you are now a Eunuch, you could qualify as a guard in some harem for a rich Saudi Arabian now. Lot of money, no dick and no sex. Hell half of pol are virtual eunuchs with the dick intact.

Stfu

Attached: 2169BAB4-DF9B-4905-A43E-304FE4CDCB4F.gif (520x293, 909K)

so? OP claimed that their videos are being censored

enjoy your reddit tier circlejerk

They end up suicidal or in rare cases homicidal. Vid is of rampaging Tranny in Oz

Attached: 1546084966122.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

They are. I've seen tranny regret vids on youtube then gone back a week later and they're not there anymore.

Brain fall down, go boom.

he was a nonwhite, I don't care

That Sweden died in 1809. After that the last remnants of the realm, including laws, survived in Finland...

What are thesr pictures of? Raping his cat? I still don't see what's severe enough about this that becoming a tranny is the easier option.

I'm not the brightest, what is this a painting about. Seems very powerful.

Since its a mental issue, more and more Trans stop their meds/chemicals because they realize that only a fraction of people want to be mocked, fetishized and just living as freaks.
The so "welcome" communities got quite annoyed by them and there are reports of outright hostilities to people who subjectivly realize that this is not the way for them.
It seems that everybody is based, and tolerance is just a group meme.

Best thing I've read all day

Ah, I thought it was something more heinous. But imagine the mindset, they're trying to get a guy to transition because they know it's something bad. They understand it's harmful, painful and wrong.
They're demonic fiends feeding on other peoples pain.

You're the only one that denies it, we've all seen those videos and know they aren't there. Go back to your temple, Moshe.

Attached: 1546632222141.png (350x420, 132K)

Gustav II Adolf =/= Karl XII
Also nice proxy faggot

Attached: tia-riksbanksjubileum2.jpg (335x359, 52K)

what

The kings soldiers the karoliners is carrying his body home
"Bringing Home the Body of King Karl XII of Sweden" konungens likfärd

I dated someone for 6 months who had detransitioned. It wasnt apparent to me until she told me. But, she had said a few things which stuck with me. How she indeed did regret it and that as long as you were trans you were elevated in their society like you were a different caste. When she detransitioned all loyalty or support vanished. She was very happy with her decision. Its another empty solution to the human condition albeit alchohol or drugs same shit different way to cope.

Attached: 1546020556285.jpg (512x1024, 95K)

is your boipucci still tight?

Attached: 75E62A21-664B-4252-ABDF-2C3DBFD32FF2.png (1500x500, 72K)

why would you turn your back to a lunatic holding an axe?!

swedes trust their media talking heads absolutely.

mine is but im not trains just super cute no pics

youtube.com/watch?v=K_i_G9F3Wbc
@1:30

How far did you go with the body modifications?

He had a migraine

fpbp
why the fuck is this getting all these (you)s?

why did this make me happy

>People who were in highschool earlier than 2010 never knew anyone who was trans. Now every kid knows one and they are in every school.
This. I didn't go to high school in the US but in Eastern Europe, and there was barely even any fags at all, probably less than five in the entire school. What the fuck happened to society that there's an entire epidemic of mental illness of deviant sexualities? I would have to guess the internet becoming such a huge part of everyone's everyday life has to got something to do with it.

This is horrifying

I wonder if it has to do with goth/emo/punk being replaced by gay/tranny/bi. Can anyone 19 or younger confirm if goth/emo is still a thing at school and if it is; is there an overlap between both groups?

Stop bumping tranny threads you faggots.

Attached: 005E3A44-F586-41A4-AE1D-5726F4F08CAE.jpg (1168x1060, 269K)

some radical feminists (or whatever the hell they are) have a similar style. black lipstick etc

this fills me with SO MUCH RAAAAGE
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 213127841.gif (680x680, 1.08M)