I push my fingers into my eyes

I push my fingers into my eyes

Attached: 1537970396020.jpg (1280x1555, 1M)

If Germany was a company it would have been broken up by antitrust laws, they are literally killing Europe to fuel their fake economy

What's wrong? You some kinda anti-capitalist commie pig?

This is why Ireland should leave the Eu with the UK.

All German companies are owned by Jews.

Do not fool Hans into thinking he has power. Thats what a lot of Jews in Germany do, by telling them that Germany has the biggest Soft Power.

Händler, you are my greatest ally!

Umm excuse me what

Attached: co.gif (271x336, 1.13M)

And you're helping them you retard.
Their butter is fucking faked too, its full of shit and palm oil.
Gott sei dank Cuckmany bald beendet wird.

Updated

Attached: biggest trading partner.jpg (960x800, 143K)

It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache

Attached: DHM0HFrVwAAKi8H.jpg (1176x1200, 245K)

>germany becomes largest exporter in europe despite being sabotaged TWICE in less than a hundred years, all thanks to hard work and dedication
>"omg stop being successful reeeee btw gibs me dat money for them programs"

technically you are correct, but also you got there by lying and saying you were "part of a team"

Whose Jewing who now!?! Egh goys?

Attached: Unknown-1 copy 3.jpg (238x212, 7K)

>Would you feel comfortable if one of your children was in a relationship with a Jew

Poland - 50-59%
Hungary - 60-69%

TOPKEK

ahhhhhh fuck!!!
they did that to our chocolate, a lot of people just don't buy it now

>Export world champion

Wow you have swallowed Merkels words like a pro.

Your country wont exist anymore in 25 years, it will all become United States of Europe.

Why Czechy are so based?

>Believing in a completely wrong survey that Jew made

>memeflag can't read
real shocker
And it's United States of Germany, excuse you.

Thank you, from when is that?

>Iceland
Fucking Iceland's biggest trading partner is Germany?!?

>Bosnia, Estonia, Macedonia
How the fuck did we do that?
When the EU shit with Ukraine gets started I bet we will be their biggest trading partner, too.
And after Brexit we'll probably get Ireland as well.
I want the other Baltic states, though. The Baltikum is the pinnacle of statehood cuteness.

>technically you are correct, but also you got there by lying and saying you were "part of a team"
You're describing France.

If only we weren't so damn cucked and had a nice breeding program to improve our demographics. I'd honestly say Germany would be the best country around.

wtf Latvia has the yellow fever.

The balance of trade within the EU is meaningless because they all have access to the same central bank.
Germany is not gaining anything by having a huge surplus of exports: they are just exchanging cars for pieces of paper for the value of which they themselves are vouching.

And yet Germans have incredibly low savings, will never own houses and will wagecuck until they die.

But chimpmans are autistic enough to actually care about irrelevant numbers that do not affect them in the slightest.

I don't buy shit anymore too, i had to get my shit together, start training, cold showers, wim hof method, keto, diet, avoiding toxic shit because i started getting tumors on my head.
Despite having relatives there fuck it i hope this bullshit burns to the ground and these robots get raped, beheaded or whatever i don't give a shit they will pay the price for arrogance like everybody does.
The smug cunts thinking they got it all, i'll laugh when their shithole burns and collapses in ruins, their women and children get razed and raped, for the 3rd fucking time in 100 years.....
These mongrels never learn....they just ..... work to propagate evil...

Attached: rf.jpg (720x644, 42K)

Lol all these shitholes are just parasites on the German economy why does Germany put up with them.

based Kosova helping him not starve to death

>keto diet
that's unnecessarily cruel to your family, stinky man.
but you're on the right track definitely. this year I started my own farm. corn, chilli, potato, onions.

>The balance of trade within the EU is meaningless because they all have access to the same central bank.
That's false.
>Germany is not gaining anything by having a huge surplus of exports: they are just exchanging cars for pieces of paper for the value of which they themselves are vouching.
That's correct.

How do you manage to contradict yourself one sentence after the other?

Whats wrong in this? I would honestly thought that results in the west will be much higher than they are, seems rather optimistic to me. If youre refering to scandinavia, im entirely sure that they are accurate for this most cucked place on our planet

I didn't contradict myself. What I'm saying is that the trade balance is meaningless for evaluating who profits from the Euro.

>don't buy german shit
But i love Toblerone

Attached: 71CnKnt8q4L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x909, 154K)

this is actually disgusting
Why do we let the germans get away with this shit?

> of Switzerland

Thanks for your brilliant insight, burger. Now go get your fifth bypass, okay?

Attached: 1529486025.png (416x545, 91K)

Because they're the conduit of US power in Europe desu. Everyone sucks the USA's dick since WW2 (thanks G*rmans).

>People giving money in exchange for products/services
REEEEE PARASITES

>WE told you this was gonna happen if you let the jews do their thing
>start a fucking war to prevent it
>loose it, as expected when fighting against multiples your manpower with what is essentially a never ending well of equipment on the other side of the world
>after the war the foretold jewery ensues
>this is somehow OUR fault

>that's unnecessarily cruel to your family, stinky man.
No idea what you're talking about. Never had any issues in my life, especially when i changed my lifestyle.
The only times i stink is when im hung over and i wake up.
You can start whatever you want just skip breakfast and avoid the sugar jew.
Its swiss + they manufacture it with loads of sugar and artificial shit for bulgaria since we're a shithole and they can bribe themselves out of trouble.
Lay that shit off fellow gypsy or you'll get diabetes or cancer or maybe both simultaneously.

They're gaining marketshare because other countries can't compete as much under the same currencies given their prices and salaries.

Attached: H6p2hxT.jpg (593x599, 43K)

tfw I am a Czechmutt
based as fuck
I should move there.

>start a retarded war out of greed
>destroy europe
>"hey Fritz, you know what would be really cool? if we did the same thing again!"
Both world wars are basically the Germans doing a do or die bet on having it all or losing it all, with the added bonus of forcing the other participants into the same position. Except surprise, the US cucked the winners both times anyway, since they're a continent away and can peaceful make shittons of money out of Europeans killing each other.
The European societies never recovered from the complete destruction of two whole generations and all of their ideals, values and beliefs that perished alongside them.

Attached: 1544008746759.png (779x900, 1015K)

>drinking alcohol on keto

you realise alcohol is a carbohydrate?

Fuck you Nazi.

Attached: EU.jpg (670x1024, 104K)

They should leave the EU then, but they won't because all they care about is living the good life on the back of the Germany.

>Leaving the EU is an easy job with little consequences

Both scenarios are shit and they won't be able to get any loans anymore at the ECB rate or any rate under at least 5%.

Leaving the EU is now so difficult and with so many negative consequences because of the uncertainty and instability it's both shit for either scenarios

Yes, all the other countries can do is print money and live on welfare. That's bad for Germany.

Also they don't live the nice life on the back of Germany what are you talking about. The only one profiting from them being in the EU is Germany benefiting from a lower valued currency for the exports. However southern European countries did benefit from low interest rates but were too leveraged when the crisis hit. However it was Germany and France that lend so much money to them in the first place almost pushing them on them. So Germany and other Nordics need the southern ones to perform as well as they do now.

Things aren't as black and white as you think they are.

You're an idiot If you think it's that simple

>start a retarded war out of greed
Are you fucking handicapped? Ever heard the term ally, nigger? Germany had literally no choice in WW1. Their biggest ally on the continent went head first into a war. The only possible scenarios were either a) let austria-hungary die and be cucked by the entente without even fighting or b) fight and pray to Gott it works. Guess which one actually makes sense?
>then do it again
Literally no fucking understanding of history whatsoever.
>get stripped of 13% of your countries size
>almost forbidden to have a military
>unpayable reperations that fuck up your economy REAL hard
>LMAO goyim why does it piss you off to get stripped of everything save your sovereignty
Have you ever picked up a book in your life? Do you know how to spell the term "politics"? It's usually a pretty shit idea to give up everything you have if you have a chance at winning if you fight

Expect many of the nations cited in the chart are net contributors including France
The germans are fucking everyone in the ass equally regardless of their contributions to the EU

>All German companies are owned by Jews.

Attached: This.png (500x497, 142K)

Do you realize that i have friends?
Do you realize that vegetables are mostly carbohydrates?
Do you realize that you have no idea what you're talking about?
Do you realize that you can eat carbs on keto and that you have to because there is no other way?
Do you realize that the vitamins and nutrients macro or micro are contained in carbohydrates for the most part?
In order to shift into fat burning you need to be satiated the day before and consume whatever you need to in order to be efficient the next day when you're actually burning the fat.
Obviously there's cheat days when you get piss drunk and coked up.
I usually train in the morning and at night, sleep 5-6-7 hours a day and have around 10-15 cheat days each year.
I've been on the warriors diet for 2 years now, 1.5 training box and kick box,
I ate a lot of vegetables,fruits, nuts and seeds today and my next meal will be in 21 hours.
Im 100% sure you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, absolutely NO I - d-e-aaa.
The only types of questions like this im getting is from obese or fat fucking slobs that eat 24/7 whatever they please, usually some sugary jew.
Go get educated, try something healthy and stop embarrassing urself.

Oy vey goy i got a brilliant idea.It's called the Euro.We ll be the only ones that issue it(essentially) ,noone will be allowed to deflate/inflate it without or say so,we ll loan billions of them to the southerners,sell them our shit,balloon our economy and 15 years down the road we ll ask them to pay denbts.

Attached: 21ds600.jpg (600x463, 167K)

ok

Attached: 46802630_1782343115224748_6547985119460720640_n.jpg (612x960, 44K)

The eternal German

>Guess which one actually makes sense?
The one that doesn't involved millions of good men dying for a war that absolutely nobody could have benefited from either way?
>>almost forbidden to have a military
>>LMAO goyim why does it piss you off to get stripped of everything save your sovereignty
I don't see Japan complaining. Listen, it's sad what happened to Germany alright? The moral of the story is that if you are going to start a fight, make sure you can win it. Otherwise don't be surprised when you get shit on. Look at what happened to Carthage, that could have been you. The Soviets were surprisingly merciful in that regard because most people after the Holocaust would have looked the other way if another genocide happened in Germany.
>It's usually a pretty shit idea to give up everything you have if you have a chance at winning if you fight
Look up the word "protectorate". You know just as well as I do that WW2 was unwinnable.

>"Germany had literally no choice in WW1. Their biggest ally on the continent went head first into a war. The only possible scenarios were either a) let austria-hungary die and be cucked by the entente without even fighting or b) fight and pray to Gott it works. Guess which one actually makes sense?"
>tfw Kaiser Willy spoke publicly about an upcoming European war already in 1912 and 1913
>tfw the Germans egged the Austrians on to pick a fight they couldn't win in the first place
Did you know that Bismarckian G*rmany was allied to the entire Entente except for France before Kaiser Willy expressed desire in exp*nsionism?
>"Literally no fucking understanding of history whatsoever."
>t. "the Anglos started it!!!"
>whining about Versailles
All of your allies except for Bulgaria got completely dismembered, G*rman. Even Hungary, which was comparatively innocent. Your reparations were radically reduced, you defaulted on 48/50 resource payments and hyperinflated your currency in order to scam France and avoid paying the little that was asked of you in the "peace without victory". The Franco-Prussian war imposed far heavier reparations on France and the French didn't whine about it, but you do, because the Americans were there to save your ass and spoil you rotten.
Hence the second temper tantrum.

Attached: 1529486026.png (444x638, 245K)

Right now its -8 celsius where i live, in an hour im about to go outside and hit the street fitness like i do almost every single day.
Its going to be cold, my hands will stick to the cold iron again and i'll not be able to feel them for 10-15 minutes afterwards but hey this beats having to feel like shit and catch a cold or something even more serious. Also my friends call me a psycho non-stop for this.
Most of the times the hard way is actually the easy way.
I wish someone taught me that when i was a kid.

Attached: ffe.png (718x434, 219K)

>Their butter is fucking faked too
Like their milk.

wait are we going to get to fight the Germans again awwyeaa

Attached: 1546835919201.jpg (1242x1702, 1.76M)

I mean they are not alone to take blame.We are equally responsible for electing fools that went along with the plan.It's just that the only ones that profited from the whole thing,and still are, are the Germans.Euro (the currency) is just the tip of the iceberg too.Every policy passed by the EU comission economy related or otherwise serves only one fucking purpose: to further German interests and fuck everyone else in the process.Just take a look @ the whole migration crisis situation.Sure let's park a gorillion Syrians/Nigerians?Somalians in Greece/Italy/Spain and slowly import them to Germany to not cause an even bigger uproar.

WW2 was very well winnable. Sure not in the "kill everything on the continent and beyond" sense, but a german-favoring peace could have been achieved. But Churchill kiked britan out of it (pretty fucking stupid considering they would have been allowed to keep the empire) and Hitler tantrum'd us out of it with the soviets.
No fucking shit he spoke about a european war before 1914. WW1 was possibly the most predictable war in history.
>all of your allies got dismembered
No shit. Did I ever say they weren't?
>you defaulted on 48/50 resource payments
What fucking resources nigger? Where the fuck is a country that just got out of a 4 year blockade and a grueling world war gonna get them?
>hyperinflated your currency in order to scam France
*citation needed* . Turns out an economy geared for war can't really function without heavy industry. Turns out it collapses pretty fucking hard if you take that away. Turns out that makes your money toilet paper.
>Americans were there to save your ass and spoil you rotten
Save us? You mean with the marshall plan? The shit we had to pay for and wasn't that much in the first place? After-war west german gouvernment was (and is) quite literally a puppet state.

Unironically this

>No fucking shit he spoke about a european war before 1914. WW1 was possibly the most predictable war in history.
Precisely because the Germans stirred it.
>What fucking resources nigger? Where the fuck is a country that just got out of a 4 year blockade and a grueling world war gonna get them?
The strongest industry in Europe.
>*citation needed* . Turns out an economy geared for war can't really function without heavy industry. Turns out it collapses pretty fucking hard if you take that away. Turns out that makes your money toilet paper.
No one took it away though. Your government just liked to print money in order to A) "pay off" loans and B) finance striking workers during the Rhine crisis.
>Save us? You mean with the marshall plan? The shit we had to pay for and wasn't that much in the first place? After-war west german gouvernment was (and is) quite literally a puppet state.
Both wars, by stopping the Entente from partitioning, balkanising and generally obliterating your country. "Peace without victory" is one of the strongest slogan of liberal Americanism ever. In reality, it was far less humanitarian than it sounded, since the Americans just wanted to make sure there were no winners in Europe and that they could still trade with Germany. They did, however, stop Britain and especially France from making up their losses by properly hammering Germany after the war, hence dooming Europe to obscurity and servitude to the USA.